BJ S 3.0++. Effects.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: BJ S 3.0++. Effects.

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 11, 2015 0:48

Расторгуев wrote:Michael,the actor in fact it is a 3.0 with the strengthening of Pandora or is there something there still?
A strange train of thought. 3.0 there is very strong.
No Pandora is not there, never was and never will be :)
Some removed the arbiter from the samples submitted to them (caught on the minute hand) were sick :) in terms peregruzki.
3.0 made it much more powerful than any other in the line, without any limits and absolutely other methods. When it was done the old technology 3.06 including S++, it was not like it is now :) years passed, other possibilities. 3.0 broadcast is already enhanced version. 3.0 the arbiter is only in comparison with the conventional 3.0 V broadcast 6 slots at once. And this is a very powerful elaboration of the state. Waiting for feedback from early users.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 11, 2015 0:49

Аиша wrote:Michael! You said "drip"))). Testers do??? :o
Yeah, probes received on Friday, but their treatment is begun earlier, ended at the weekend. From Monday you can get them. They are like everywhere.

Лолита

Post by Лолита » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09

A review of the bracelet maker.
Without removing the burden from the 31st of July.
On the morning of Saturday 8 August from the pan splashed on hand hot oil. Much.
Instantly remembered the workshop Michael told how burns took a group canceling the event.
Fast hand under cold water and loud talking - it was the cold water, stood a few
seconds and continued their business. Forgot immediately. Night eyes fell on the hand traces as thin scratches,
there was no more pain, no sensations at all!
Magic is an excellent actor!
Thank you very much!

Лолита

Post by Лолита » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:10

Today was the strongest feeling when he took up the stack of probes arbiter a quantity of 50 pieces. Energy impact as a dense wind and a blow of the wind in the solar plexus, in the hands began to burn and the ruler on the hand was dressed hot. Very much. Put in a black daddy. He caught his breath.
Who wants to try?

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:23

I do not know what a probe of the actor. Himself the decider is something that is now worth 75 thousand, then 150. What is a tester for him? A physical object, I understand. And all the rest?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:54

Астероид wrote:I don't know what a probe of the actor. Himself the decider is something that is now worth 75 thousand, then 150. What is a tester for him? A physical object, I understand. And all the rest?
Who cares how much it costs ? I would be happy to make products worthy people for free and sometimes get a decent class products the payment. Earlier (not in this voploshenie) one payment could dooolgo to do for free :) but anyway a direct link to the properties of the product and the cost at all. Sometimes it is artificially low, and sometimes specially defensive, sometimes as a overall low. In the case of "ruler" does not represent what could be an adequate amount.
Anyway correct to say that the arbiter is one of the versions of 3.0 bracelet which include including some production versions free versions-homemade.
At the moment the eldest and the strongest. Lolita comments above, as I recall, familiar at least with the three S+ (and s++ kind of and at least hand held).

The probe is FULLY charged using the same technology as commercial bracelet "paper" wristbands are generally used for a burner control entering the different institutions. T/e/ a solid strip of wax paper with Velcro on the end that can be protestati on hand even up to several days if not much to tear :)

That, about what writes of Lolita - this pack of several sheets of such paper (sheet I do not remember exactly how many bracelets 10 that is). Typically, a person is given a 1 sample or more, for technical reasons, she was granted a few sheets. Of course the effect of the multiple sheets ... is slightly higher than one probe :) hihi :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:09

Астероид wrote:And I have a question. If you would like to describe what should the arbiter - just 2-3 sentences and we understand that the main area of application business so that you can change, to strengthen, to intensify, and the like in business. Especially if all the other boards - kindergarten (in Your words).
Well, I would say that the main scope of any three-pointers is clearly not a business. Like that idea ? well, of course the application in business is possible in principle, but the state is real creativity and business approach of the modern world are poorly compatible things actually .... don't you think ?
In one sentence: the decider is a very-very-very-very much salvageusa in a three piece and in General is much more detailed three-pointer, which works more hard and much more powerful coach status.

The decider is a means of working with peace first and foremost with you, but only if you have the ability and desire to work with the world. The decider, as the tool business is suitable only if there is no division in life on a business/not a business and generally, the whole life is a permanent creation.

Anyway, I highly recommend the decider for those who have still the idea of the three basic at least with homemade products is developed and understood for what it is.

And yet, the decider can make a person HARD-cleaning a hard work.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:18

Well, just on the price. And it is said that this type of BJ S 3.0++++++ (how many pluses do not know, but obviously more than three) - so I decided to call the Arbiter. And nothing more. And gradually, under the condition that buyers become smaller with rising prices and reviews on the forum is becoming less. That's why I asked - how would You briefly describe?
One thing the crowd of people buying Male and Female. Many people can afford. Including those who have a lot of free time to write something.
The arbiter or a Panacea-Youth VIP or something else expensive. Yes, I understand that I may be able to buy somebody for whom writing on the forum would be better than doing something real in my life. But those in the specified price range of the units. Others will prefer to do something. And not everyone will agree to write about myself, especially considering the fact that real business and real business are not done so that all knew about it at all.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:24

Of course, if a regular job is the execution of instructions of other people - and is doing 95 percent of all people - Yes, there is no creativity there. But if on the contrary, business and real life all in the works - and there can be the decider. Let's just say I have yet to arbiter a bit far in that I'm still partially running errands for other people. Yes, I am moving forward in the region is full of creativity - but not present in it constantly. But for my head the decider would be at the time - but he still did nothing within Your products and services - so if he wants to do something, then I will advise him to start with the more simple (not such a versatile) options.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:27

Well actually it is not so. As you can see above, at the beginning of this thread and its continuation, there are people who write reviews on S++ and Decider :) and the reasons for which these reviews are not very many at all in that people prefer them not to write or to do something else.
One who understands the meaning of the same 3.0 S++ - it is often understand and benefit from to share their experience.
The problem is that in other, not in the "price" of time and not in the privacy of reviews, but the fact that there are things which are impossible understandably on the words and the fact that the audience of such a forum, and not stand as a review and not because of the privacy/personal information - just do not understand and do not believe for example.
In General, different versions of 3.0 gives a lot of opportunities regardless of income level. So whoever is home can get in the end is not much less than who use S++, well it's just a different class of products. Opportunities in General, one conditionally, the implementation class is different.Conditionally on a bar of soap can make a good photo, but a professional will buy a normal camera.
With the Executor a few "worse" = old tripod that is not what is in it. He's tough and strong product that is different from the old tripod is quite radical and striking.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:51

Michael, and how probes can I get?

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:42

Asked the arbiter samples and their value in Mindmachine, said that they have no data.....

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Aug 11, 2015 13:18

Annual Probes in the office,was the order of Michael is not to give them. Will do him good,give up. It is not clear how much can "in one hand" to give, as leaves not a lot. How everything turns out, so please....

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Tue Aug 11, 2015 16:44

A few cards I'm not currently taking one, then the other I have to write in Russian can not.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 12, 2015 16:54

Probes to the end of the previous weekend were asked not to distribute. Is quite possible (in the office they are).
There's just the process of their "exercise" was completed - it is extended in time.
If necessary, bring another.

аквамен

Post by аквамен » Wed Aug 12, 2015 18:22

And the validity of the probes is limited only by wear of the drive?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Wed Aug 12, 2015 18:27

аквамен wrote:And the validity of the probes is limited only by wear of the drive?
I think so, Yes.

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Wed Aug 12, 2015 20:36

But as a probe to obtain if you live in another city?

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Wed Aug 12, 2015 21:55

Obviously, to pay for the shipment. I made the order and asked to put the probe.

Александр По

Post by Александр По » Thu Aug 13, 2015 14:32

The bracelet came in. Start tracking all sorts of interesting changes.
Wore yesterday when you took from the post is not removed for about 3 hours, then decided to relax a bit and look at the contrast.
Thing is really powerful and good. Plumping energy.body very smartly and space. Something vaguely reminiscent of the effects of just the seal from 2.7, only more powerful than the 3 times.

Began to feel the subtle signals from the body, where freeze slightly, what do you want to eat....usually is not paying attention.
The "head" builds up a very clear position in relation to all the work that needs to be done. Left thought are virtually absent, the thinking becomes more practical (which is definitely a plus).

Was a bit surprised that I had gone to bed, but the bracelet did not wear, had put next to him.
So the effects of the bracelet is very bright even when it's a foot away from you is just lying.
The feelings field of the bracelet is about 1 - 1.5 m. Felt the same way remote communication with the device.
It is there, but it works for you then :)

By the way got up very early today by my standards....before for 3 hours, now have plans and things start to pull you to their early conclusion with the morning (for me it's all nonsense...first you have a little wobble, and then in combat). A very interesting effect.

To continue monitoring.....

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 14:45

I have a remote probe called the study of problems in the spine for a few days - it was felt that phantom pain basically

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 14, 2015 0:23

Petr99 wrote:I Have a remote probe called the study of problems in the spine for a few days - it was felt that phantom pain basically
yeah, this is also necessary.... careful...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 14, 2015 0:30

аквамен wrote:And the validity of the probes is limited only by wear of the drive?
Obviously only worn media.

(and now begins, as I once found out people samples of AMB in Scotch rolled up to years of wear :) )....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 14, 2015 0:35

Андрей Ермаков wrote:And as a probe to obtain if you live in another city?
The probe can be obtained:
1) in the office
2) mail when sending You another order.
3) to be separate from the order, in coordination with the office and paying shipment (here each dealer probably has its own policy a bit).
I strongly recommend grabbing the samples all in a row. It's really hard product.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Aug 14, 2015 0:53

I guess that after all the probes one-time "energy and information", which is still consumed faster than a full product with possible with constant support from the manufacturer (something that works and from the manufacturer - for example, Pandora, which is not only that of client)