Small offtopic.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Small off-topic.

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 20:07

Complete garbage, bioseptin and Nozdrin exactly like all witamy you can freeze and heat them nothing will
Storage conditions dictated by the standards.
This in particular says Lelyakov (lead author) the lecture is available online.
I keep one tube in bioseptin backpack,
he was cold and heated by the sun and age him two and a half years - all characteristics are stored, at least a little flake consistency.
On the website of Wecoma somewhere there is a report on the application in Chechnya fighters from the Novosibirsk region. It is clear that they are in combat is also a refrigerator not used.
Nothing happens. Including the expiration date. And antiseptic properties IMHO do not replace anything.
One of our relative was treated by the classical methods of knife laceration hand (fought with persons of Caucasian NAT....) well with varying degrees of success. Then we vecoma his anointed.... his mother.... I said blushing, mother-mother-mother says is at odds to heal already started!!! matematikai... and in the evening says a miracle... delayed! and redness slept...
Including them smeared for example insect bites (well, at least the mosquito), although the bites I support in the medicine Cabinet tea tree oil (I forgot to write here after all).
I vivaladisco not clean (tea tree and Manuka kanuka).
But probably it will be thrown (in the sense of marching kit) for ASD including children bites has established itself well(though it smells slightly mixed with oil).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 21:57

Well on this device yet without diagrams and drawings.
However, the theme to the diys will come back, but some time later, i.e. to make the "popular manual" it is necessary to check :) carefully and I'm overseas.

Besides, I pointed out above - the chopper make. And radiochastot installation is a separate song. I hope everyone understands that at least these devices are regulated in the sense that they are climbing to defined lanes and must not interfere with anyone.

Commercially, these products most likely will not for a very long time (relatively speaking in this society). Here is some version of MBO sell the bourgeoisie, but do it quietly and it seems to me that their effectiveness can be significantly lower.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:59

Константинэ wrote:So idem with " national scheme ".
Can't find in the history of the site. There is the diagram attached.....
And the link Michael on the website Lohovskogo (http://www.rlocman.ru/shem/shem-cache.html?di=23095) what not to like? There in the full scheme Sucks with explanations of Lohovskogo are given, i.e. as if "collect-do not want!" 8)

Энди

Post by Энди » Thu Jul 19, 2012 14:22

Michael_ Question АСД2. I heard the opinion that any meat broths carry the code of death from those reasons that the information water is a conductor and battery, and animal carcasses boiled in water are a source of information about violent death, fear of killing and death as such. АСД2 posuti IMHO is a broth cooked in certain physico-chemical conditions. I would like to hear your opinion on this information.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Jul 19, 2012 14:31

Константинэ wrote: You even can not imagine what is the potential even from the point of view of medicine gave Lachowski. About it's probably dangerous to even write. The more you learn, the more worried. Something like this.
You have something on the device Lohovskogo? well, let's hear it :? but for many here this may be not only interesting but also useful with s. acquisitions for the home-families in a more accessible (Mani!) version

With respect :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 19, 2012 19:22

Constantine - read the rules topic. Don't waste my time on purge messages. OK?
This is not a topic for discussion all in a row, the information which I give, was a personal audit.
With the same above-mentioned device worked hundreds (if not thousands not come any negative effect.
Simple Rebelde MVO unfortunately often is not effective.
Because made without understanding.
And "enhanced" version.....
I would say that since that time there have been only regressed this topic :) more or less normal understanding was at the time of Darsonval.

About ASD - just read the reviews on the mentioned forum thread and on a bunch of sites selling them where people improved their health those. from whom the doctors refused.... naturally filtering those who infests these reviews are crap.
The drug is not a broth in any way. It is boiled and distilled. It is two big differences.
Clearly he cleans the cocoon from the code of death if expressed in the terminology of the question above. Clean and highly effective. Including this I have mentioned many times the baths with him. This internal and very effective method (which however does not exclude a classic if it has values).

PS on the subject of MVO. Start with turntables. Christmas tree green. Once again I need to repeat ??? :) first safely (designing the device with thousands of volts inside and can easily be killed or to kill relatives, not counting interference to radio and problems with the SCR).
By the way, we have a new law about to sweep the Internet comes into force :) will soon have the forums on remodelirovania switch :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 19, 2012 20:21

further explanation - the idea that there's just a "technical" approach that works in this (as in many other cases) is not true. It concerns the way ASD (for example). That is why I described a combination of factors.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:21

I've seen, it seems the Americans sold МВО2, there was clearly a working version (on the website there have also been numerous reviews and photo ushopchyk metastasis on the surface of the body + was described by a typical history of changes and possible side effects).
A variety of modernized equipment as well as kits for self Assembly and the instructions cause I have a lot of questions.
Because what happens at the exit - hell knows :)
in these cases, you need not appearance to follow, and meaning.
And the meaning of it in any of the user normally is not reflected.

Константинэ

Post by Константинэ » Fri Jul 20, 2012 13:52

Michael, if mwo technology in the United States banned to treat people, how they sell the rebuild parts?

димыч

Post by димыч » Fri Jul 20, 2012 21:20

found a Belgian site on Lachowska, collected his patents, books, charts
http://users.skynet.be/Lakhovsky
the original installation MWO Lohovskogo
also shows passive devices, such as oscillating circuit,
as well as beanies (while I remember the tin foil hat :wiz )
http://users.skynet.be/Lakhovsky/OC.htm
perhaps in comparison with passive devices Lohovskogo
compared coil scarab, about which I mentioned in the beginning of the topic.
I recommend you watch the video, a lot of questions about security devices will disappear.
and dimensions not childish to put it mildly.

Константинэ

Post by Константинэ » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:10

Hmm. Was there, but schemes have not seen.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:10

Константинэ wrote:Michael, if mwo technology in the United States banned to treat people, how they sell the rebuild parts?
obviously as is not a medical device. However, I could be wrong.
However, from memory - there are many people in GDV-aerografia in the United States, Canada and Germany. But do it as a kind of about Hobie - is not prohibited.
Also in the US there is a hobby shop of testosteronea selling separate parts for MVO (quite a burn out and it can be concluded that the desired image will not work).
I was at the time of the purchase of option 2 (tube) kept the price and the fact that the lamps are dying. Plus a large envelope.
Ie to be sent by mail dumb. (you can lose plus the need to specify low the cost of insurance or to pay high tax when importing). To carry so much. Plus to carry my iPad. A lamp according to their own instructions have a limited service life.
Domestic development is devoid of these disadvantages is light, is eternal (well, all of course can burn but dozens of years with careful use live needs). No fragile and the aging of the lamp. By the way, I do not understand why they have the bulb was getting old (in мво2). Apparently the electrode slowly evaporate.... And to break it is a big bulb in there. And these children many times warmed successfully and conveniently. Well, there were reasons....
Although the simplest "micromo" will be a double coil, but more on that later. I now won't play on the knee, I have not all laboratory equipment is.

Константинэ

Post by Константинэ » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:05

Clear. Worldwide spread of the original MVO. A weighted version of the compressible to the modern, get a fairly compact box. Apparently this path was followed by the Americans and the French. I understand that in your design removed the most dangerous element of the "high" voltage. It's very interesting. Original scheme by getting on hands lay. Like as poobeshali people for Cardon.
PS
You can find out the estimated price tag of domestic development? Plus or minus. To know the fee pattern how to are reduced.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:12

original scheme - lay.
The above mentioned development - not mine. I even collect can not, do not have the necessary skills and equipment, this microwave well or just RF technique, and even with the difficult setting on the knee is not done.
Ie there is for example the case of the device - the same work item :) and Yes, the high is not there. And used Amateur frequency band (allowed), and multicasttest implemented outside of accepted conventional means of radiation (half of the antenna -analogue-YEON). But this is my superficial judgment. I do not fully understand the bells and whistles of the author, he was his own man, and I work in your plane.
From the standpoint of the "original" version - it should be weighted. I.e. there is nothing particularly squeezed.
Well high, you can get a compact, but high hatred.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:27

1. the price tag is high (somewhere somehow 250 put)
2. here it will always be secret, the author having good outlets tried to push the situation this way and that - a dead end and generating serious problems, and the product complex is in ACC.with the canons wave of technology and not just electronics and even a little more. There he receives a multi-valued number and the same number in the study + the prospect of embedding (as it would be massive - the life will show, anything can happen). would there be a run on the markets in search of parts is nonsense. Development and simulation for one another "Assembly line" are two different things.
3, all there in order, in the sense of the microwave there is right and there all good (relatively speaking of man touches not the HF, and the secondary effects from its presence), I can safely use on small children, believe me, well aware of what they are doing.... in the "native" Lachowska too, no gigahertz, there's no radio waves at all.
4. the compact version lohovskogo do not believe and yet don't believe, I've seen a lot of people who "probe", made measurements, and so on - but the point is not to see and not see and copy without understanding this fact and getting something else. For example there is such a thing as threshold effects and multiplicity. In connection with them for product can be critical sizes, frequencies, materials and geometry far beyond the understanding of modern physics and electronics.
I.e. what are some quarter-wave dipole can be understood, but that such is consonant with the process of short round? it is in this sounding?
And so on.... or, for example, some effects appear ONLY above a certain high voltage and these thresholds - several.
Otherwise, their own (these effects) can be obtained, but the technology goes not even close to like nothing at all. and these jokes a lot.
5. as for "uses for the family" - that's not it either, because it is not representative, it is not clear the real effectiveness under different circumstances. It is likely his "compact" device is effective only for his family. I don't have the time and desire to check it out, once again, there are other principles and without understanding them it is better to start with turntables. Will certainly be MUCH more efficiently converted homemade.
So<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:30

and yet, the "song" about the "modern analogues" in General, the native unit is not applicable because the coil is a coil and is 50kV 50kV (and below will have no effect prior to the threshold is at the level below Q4 but there are other effects) - otherwise it will be a completely different concept and taking measurements will not help to find the transition to it.

Сергей Битков

Post by Сергей Битков » Sun Jul 22, 2012 15:46

http://www.rinat-shay.chat.ru/rotator.html It is, as Michael calls, a hotline, there are updates from 08.06.2012

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 22, 2012 18:54

Well spinner the term has long taken root and wider personal website of Rinat known. In this forum discussed the topic about the German (he really seems to have been called something there Schulze, by the way was exceptional luck(only with a slight addition of manipulation) that the leadership of Anenerbe otjiherero this development amid the mass of others and not used as "control" means easy moving).
However all that piece of history is not properly understood so to clarify the true picture will not.
And on the subject of cost - you do not agree, it is a question of mentality. I know a lot of people, including the severely limited finances to spend on health, both through traditional medicine and medications and using various dietary supplements significantly large amount.
Well, judging by the visible my attitude to such things as Megan, Y4 (large) Iim-3, and so on, I wouldn't call the number of interested "small handful" especially when more than block the production of :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:32

in case of poisoning - ASD is extremely good (IMHO).
No, this unit does not specifically sign. Part of this bio-resonance I have a very negative attitude and is also not without reason (including the pilot), especially to that of EHF (a La Oberon and co.).
Generally there are two methods of abnormal development of the technologies through direct production need (well, relatively speaking when I know the result and either not out of nothing, or that they do that) and through modern "scientific approach". Unfortunately the scientific method in a plastic world and distorted science is not perfect. Yes, and the official conception of man and world is nothing like reality, so there are exceptions, when really car either knew a lot (about what not to say or did not know if the knowledge from the past), and did something conditionally based on the insight, and then he described everything such as openly, trying to repeat people from science and nothing works :) it's a fun time.
A joke or two, often scientists feel the effect but not understand it (effect), the interaction with man and the world. and can do something effective, but destructive in the long term.
So I have some good friends and good people... very .and all the while they are inhibited with their brilliant knowledge and development, and I tried to tell them that they are not only "evil forces viciously oppress" but the world slows down, as they are all using the physics (albeit alternative in their case) and experiment + statistics want to know, and there close to the big trouble they will go, and that inhibits them.
There are also cases of "accidental" finding really like and the scientific method done got to the place and time and it gave a response (including some statistics) - such things I trust, like a pearl accidentally born because of small grain of sand.
Possible and meet all three options. and the one that purely from science is dangerous all the same.

Returning to the theme of the kit.
Another great tool that I often (though not in 100% cases) take the preparations based on black walnut, they are parasitic and not only. Regularly drinking them is not necessary, but Kursova either out of necessity - completely.
Of our domestic this noxen and juglone (first alcoholate, the second summer, children are much better). There is a Chinese analogue (and I think not one) capsules dry. Not tried it, as efficiently as possible. At the course reception (3 times daily) usually have 3 bubble juglone per person.
It cleans not only anti-parasitic digestive tract. Not a panacea, weaker than ASD, but a nice addition to other effective means.<

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Jul 23, 2012 15:42

Michael_
Michael, I apologize if the question is stupid, I do not understand the technical language Rinat (at school, I physics and chemistry were not taught at all), how much in this chopper comes the energy? Simply radiate in all directions around or have a referral?

Константинэ

Post by Константинэ » Mon Jul 23, 2012 21:55

Michael, and ASD does not cover properties juglone? Revered pharmacological properties and found striking differences.
And again. If you are experiencing acute pain ( eg low back pain ) the medicine to keep the medicine Cabinet?
Thank you.

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:02

Михаил_ wrote:in case of poisoning - ASD is extremely good (IMHO).
No, this unit does not specifically sign. Part of this bio-resonance I have a very negative attitude and is also not without reason (including the pilot), especially to that of EHF (a La Oberon and co.).
Michael, why the bioresonance strongly negative attitude? You can detail.
And again, On the basis of ASD sell candles, allegedly Dorogova considers that they are more effective, and who have problems with the smell of the drug, too, everything is solved. You heard something about candles and their effects.

Друид

Post by Друид » Tue Jul 24, 2012 13:08

Олег27 wrote:Michael, why the bioresonance strongly negative attitude? You can detail.
One reason is because bio-resonance is addictive. I.e. cells then are too lazy themselves to work at the desired frequencies in a natural way. What are the consequences he thought. Of course none of the manufacturers do not advertise this "little" drawback.
And the smell is an integral part of ASD. Odorless ASD has no great effect on the body. Adrena than the smell of the apples of ASD in effect.
Last edited by Друид on Tue Jul 24, 2012 13:18, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:10

Константинэ wrote:If the device 1 is complicated by the wiring diagram, then surely he is friends with a computer. And is it good or not is also an open question. Certainly there are programs that will eventually have to restock - this is also additional cost. So what is the anomaly of the device and principles of the impact of the emitter? This is the secret of azrabotka?
I do not understand about what speech. Any agile software development principles - Your speculation, you know that the radio such as a VHF radio is by its very specific principles, which has a value type of installation, do not apply the usual items (even resistors and capacitance), is influenced not only by conductors, but in some cases, and screens around them, and so on.
No additional software, and additional expenses can not be there. In the sense that there are no programs at all.
2. Yes, of course there is secrets of the developer, there are things possible, which I understand, but I don't want them yet to decipher. Moreover, it is beyond the scope of this topic.
3. how the device works and emitter, I'll show you later in a short video (to at least visually understandable). Now is a very bad channel before the end of the first week of August approximately.
Well, maybe sooner myself here make a decent channel is not clear. While the video shipping really.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 25, 2012 19:18

Filin, ASD is not addictive just doesn't do the breaks - the efficiency is lost (on the buildup above, i.e. recover develops own skills immune, although ASD gives rise to efficient operation (for several tracks), ie, is not only a tool but also an enabling environment or microtubuli to power (in what areas - you can try to guess after reading more about the drug)
According to bio-resonance in full agreement with what I wrote above is a Druid, I have been acquainted privately with years of study clinic FSB (Central), and they confirmed the damage method with long-term or just a regular (not occasional) use. And knowing about all these developments (guess what like Yes, no excess of rare components could generally only people under state programs) categorically do not use it for their own. And in this case we are not talking about replicated opinion or manipulating add-on. Believe me, the communication format in which I heard it meant open enough, besides, I always first trust the direct perception of information, so at first it signified on this occasion (bioresonance) and then caught the right man, who has long been aware of the problem and told about their years of research.
I'm not writing anything on the basis of a "formed opinion".
And very rarely trust a "study", only their eyes and the real history and of people known to me, but with correction on my understanding of the processes.