Amplifier version V4.

СтАвР
Re: Amplifier version V4.

Post by СтАвР » Sun May 27, 2012 1:24

Михаил_ wrote:It's called "dream on" is not the right influence to carry out extremely difficult. I.e., such a danger as no.
And the size of Y4 and so not terribly large. (well, more SK course several times, about 6-8).
well, in the dream, he would have a height of two meters, width 1.60-1.80 :?
I just don't understand what it was all :(

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 02, 2012 22:01

Well, sometimes it's just a dream :) impressions from reading the threads superimposed on the image library... because the actual size of the V4 is not very consistent with his power. I.e., the size much smaller. Meter 2on2 2 was more sootvetsvuyusche, maybe he likes to look like the astral, to somehow closer to one another.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 02, 2012 22:06

Actually, in some cases, by agreement with the customer, Y4 can be produced in versions, mini and micro.
Their power is about an order of magnitude less than the older version.
Ie mini more than 10 times weaker than normal V4.
And micro 10 to 20 times weaker than the mini.
But far more powerful than U1.
The real capacity may be slightly different from model to model, each instance is individual and done for his client.
The value of Y4-full version for 400
Y4 mini 120
Y4 micro 45
All three options are made to order. Possible refuse delivery without explanation. Term of manufacturing from 1 to 4 weeks (usually).
Dimensions versions also differ. (2 meter no :) )

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jun 02, 2012 22:37

It was written that U1 can be used to affect various 'energy' points on the body. The same can be applied, for example, with a Y4? Or too strong the impact will be?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 03, 2012 0:12

No, it can't. There is no such option technically. But being next to him gives impact on the whole cocoon to a significantly greater extent than in the case of U1. The office staff has experienced even V4 when full passed through them, although he was there only .... well, a couple of hours and not all of them worked.

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Sun Jun 03, 2012 14:45

Michael, is it worth to take instead of Y1 U4 micro, how much difference between them, apart from the difference in capacity (in order)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 03, 2012 16:29

Worth it. The difference is big (a plus for Y4).

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:58

How big is the impact on others will have a V4 micro if you put it on the balcony in the apartment or in the apartment, do significantly? It is still possible to additionally use any measures (with effects)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 04, 2012 15:19

On the balcony - neutral.
If load tasks it is smaller fonit around

Moon

Post by Moon » Mon Jun 04, 2012 23:55

Hello, Michael! Good to get used quickly! A few days of using V4 I'm accustomed to no fatigue.
Under the amplifier I put a piece of paper . On a piece written by three people( including me) are connected to U4.
Today while in the gym I felt a little tired( after an hour of yoga) What really surprised. But workout in the gym 1.5 hours.
Arrive home and wonder about the lack of noise from the amplifier.
Amplifier plugged in but no noise and does not burn. Pull out the plug is inserted again. Y4 starts to make noise and burn!
I want to know whether the amplifier will turn off spontaneously?
And permissible accommodation Y4 near radionica? Or better two the device not to post next? I have them stand on one table.
Thanks in advance for the answer!
And a very big thank you for the booster!
The impression of the first days: a complete lack of fatigue with severe arrears of sleep and a good physical exertion.

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue Jun 05, 2012 0:43

Well! Now went off again! But not yet included, waiting for Your answer. It makes a noise, but weakly, barely audible and does not burn.
The table on which it stands, leaning against the mirror okleina panacea house. The mirror behind the amplifier misted.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:50

hmm... can enter the mode predohranyayas blocking high-voltage part - it shouldn't (highly unlikely).
in this case(and any other) you can really prikljuciti - lock will be reset.
that's just the mirror to fog up like nothing.......
If will repeat - will send a replacement. Generally very strange. At peak consumption is possible (at the same time very powerful).Perhaps some of your tasks has a consumption on the principle of "eat what you want and a little more" and the device to increase the stock did not.

Conflicts with radionica should not be. BUT try to set aside. Interference can go from one to the other on nutrition. At Radionics there is also a specific part, not high voltage, but pulsed.
Your copy, like the first, is unique. If they go lock these on, you'll need two screwdrivers (cross and flat) for adjustment.... It will be the simplest option to prevent shutdown.
However even this situation is because of any other strong interference on the power supply(e.g. near the electric turned on or something).
Can try put him in front of a filter such as a network or UPS.
All V4 I have tested usually about a week. And in extreme mode - with the fan off.So I am confident in them from the point of view of fault tolerance (a longer test does not change anything).
In any case, let me know. I was in agony with this construct for a long time, simplifying it and optimizing for maximum resiliency and long-term work. The initial version has a size of 10 times more and works less reliably :) production of the first commercial V4 made me to work hard on optimizing :)

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:18

Hello, Michael!Thanks for the reply!
Radionic and V4 were connected in one network filter.
With the advent of devices I put universal in the flat-band voltage stabilizer AC 10000w Lider ps-50
Because in my town frequent power cuts.
Y4, I took it to another room. But now it went off again.
What kind of screwdriver is needed? I really don't want to change it.

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27

I want to add( not possible with the iPad to edit the message)
Radionic and V4 were connected via a single network filter pilot and stood side by side on one table.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:05

clear. Apparently radionic nothing to do with.
Once through the stabilizer, then surges too, is unlikely.Typically, these stabilizers them well filtered.
Don't know what the reason, let's subtract 5% of the power, presumably after the lock stop, I think still enough. The user manual now to send a personal.
Replacement is possible without stopping it. First will send.
It really is so attached? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:25

I'm trying to understand what operation You different from other users (Y4 made a few, with the rest of the problems not yet seen). Can be the excess load (which is strange, there is a lot of power, look how many people in the branch amplifier such device is connected.) May be, however, that your personal program, for example, on the security, falls into an overload because of some global processes in the region and the city where You are. Well, here I think everything is clear, ranging from social jokes to tracename. What is connected. Ie basic program on safety, maybe it's the aspect of You trying to edit (passive safety) but to catch the global processes and to blow there loads of energy to harmonize. Because in V4 there is one.
This can overload the unit. But so far nobody has been able to do so. And USER1(in the sense among buyers) Y4 has a very extensive skills on how you can download something energoaudit. On the contrary, he wrote that V4 under load even hiss became quieter (a lot, ate with him), although the loads are different by nature.
In General, there is one interesting thought - associated with your comment about the mirror.
Perhaps the reason is high humidity.
The device itself is not afraid of moisture. Well no more than any household equipment. Or less. Ie, the contour of energy generation at all waterproof, the electronics which may afraid of "direct pouring of water" is the power of the fan, i.e. cooling system, and he did. But even if the cooling system off in General, natural ventilation device will still cool down to normal, it will simply be too warm (I prefer, especially in such devices operating under load, in event, I mean, 10кратный margin).
So in the truest sense of Y4 in General, moisture is not afraid.
But indirectly, the increased humidity can start the process of spontaneous capacity, as in a chain reaction. Meaning, literally, stronger, stronger, stronger.......
One of the concepts Y4 was directly contain water, but if I supervised it works, the service requires too large to be users to put. Just because of the care system "in the dressing" - i.e. building capacity.
So I think that the reason is high humidity in your city, which also could change in the last days.
I did not realize, is not an ordinary condition.
And it may only affect the full version of V4, where the base capacity is large and has room to grow.
There is a theoretical option to put in a room (or there closet) where there is artificial air dryer (there are, IMHO for rooms with pools so I wouldn't sweat the water). But it's easier to shrink a little power. Well, that your instance of such an opportunity. All finished a lengthy discourse, I went to write the instructions on how to reduce the power, I'll send a PM.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 12, 2012 0:39

Yes, note present and future users of V4 in the footsteps of history with Y4 Moon - please do not need to put a Y4 next to the mirrors (just before) and especially between the two mirrors.
Also, it is not desirable to install in a dusty location.
Other fundamental restrictions is not yet known.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:34

and their photo will be? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:26

amps? Yes, it will.... as I will make a version for yourself or office is not for sale, so as not to link photos of personal devices someone. V4 of course, like all our products, is well protected from pirate access, but it would not be correct.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Thu Jul 12, 2012 18:30

Андрей Кабанков wrote:orders are Accepted.
The price is 400 000 rubles.
Dear Andrew!
how to order?
what do I need to specify(passport data f,And Oh)
and do I need to pay in advance immediately?
or pay upon receiving the order?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jul 12, 2012 21:57

Make a reservation on mail mindmachine@bk.ru
The amplifier shall be manufactured no earlier than mid-August.
It is advisable to make an advance payment, only 10%

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:13

Speed of Assembly Y4 depends on a number of factors. The readiness of parts and components, housings (they are handled by us on a CNC machine for the desired ventilation system and fasteners), Assembly, testing and so on.
All of this takes time. Sometimes it may turn out quickly (week or two), really not until mid-August.
Incidentally, these devices also tend to be personalized. Even with identical components, the impact of the programme and the host impact significantly. More than one would assume.
As shown by the experience of the first user U4 and the work begins with a statement previously receiving apparatus (usually) and is associated with a specific Assembly stage.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Wed Jul 25, 2012 20:57

I want to write a few words about the testing of V4 at a great distance. So I just hooked up to Y4 in an experiment :)

....there are no words to properly describe my experience!!! a feeling that's about to burst. to sit still is simply unrealistic, we must do something, to go, to walk, to laugh. at least just think! otherwise, torn from the inside out.
Energy so that from the ears fells. Like I'm under a serious tablet, and a little as though not adequate of this energy.
When Y4 is turned off to vary instantly felt. forces still there, and everything else the same. Although without the amplifier I can't say what is "bad". I'm talking about the difference with and without V4.
A pure experiment, because even I this V4 in the eye has not seen, and I have not tuned.

Earlier in my life have I felt SUCH a lift of vitality. so very surprised by the effect.
Och cool stuff,really! :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 25, 2012 21:05

In fact, after "the water will wash the river bed" and filled with batteries Y4, off already doesn't feel right (for example on the system U2-U3 often disable generating module for WEEKS and nobody notices). I.e. after some time the system becomes increasingly untethered from iron, and offline and energy flows, and when off the main module. and at a stationary location Y4 it is faster.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Thu Jul 26, 2012 0:58

by the way, about "energy out of your ears". The last few days, when I'm concentrating on the u-2, u-3, I feel the connection and flow to the ears.