AFd - Artifact food

Андрей С.
Re: Artifact food

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Feb 23, 2012 20:10

tea Yes, it is better to exclude.
Even quality organic natural green tea?
Just, in my opinion, that is sold in supermarkets, generally tea can not be called. Maybe it is about them, or all in General?
Its mint and Melissa, of course, a good before bed, but not in the morning :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Feb 23, 2012 20:54

Андрей С. wrote:
tea Yes, it is better to exclude.
Even quality organic natural green tea?
Just, in my opinion, that is sold in supermarkets, generally tea can not be called. Maybe it is about them, or all in General?
Its mint and Melissa, of course, a good before bed, but not in the morning :)
and in the morning drink from (bergenia leaf, peppermint leaf, leaf Kurile tea, the leaf of currant and root Rhodiola rosea)

I bought here http://www.altaysuvenir.ru/index.php?uk ... ow_all=yes
Last edited by СтАвР on Thu Feb 23, 2012 21:56, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Feb 23, 2012 21:10

In my opinion Melisa is not quite useful to men for frequent use, the state is Insko-expressed, absorb, not active (in terms of creation), although it may be just me? (studied)

Artifact Food while waiting for the moment of its introduction....

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Thu Feb 23, 2012 22:48, edited 2 times in total.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Feb 23, 2012 22:48

I insist hibiscus or rosehips or hibsicus sold where tea. Excellent "brewed" with cold water. Water bottles with fabric or stickers. Tea time drink.
The most delicious and rich from the purchase of stamps is Ramuk.
Of course without sugar. He even without honey and lemon delicious.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Feb 23, 2012 23:11

Владмосква wrote:I insist hibiscus
and I brought it back from Egypt when he went 1 kg per year is quite enough :ay :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 23, 2012 23:40

Melissa all along do not have the Yin, especially in the songs, but personally I prefer clean water, there are so many types, some of these varieties are too many to select :)
good green tea is great 1-2 times per year, for the company, according to the situation..... he often has long-lasting aspects. The change in energy of the cocoon. Intractable.
In the morning I continued occasionally to indulge in coffee :) although leave him only for the city and the company (i.e., when not alone).

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Thu Feb 23, 2012 23:59

Михаил_ wrote:it also often has long-lasting aspects. The change in energy of the cocoon. Intractable.
I would like

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Feb 24, 2012 0:17

АКВО wrote:I would like
I join the request.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 24, 2012 0:56

Well, at least this is clearly not related to the topic and food, but connected with it, to begin to answer a question with a question.
1.What happens when I drink tea (feels like in a cocoon, the world around) and after thereof.
2.question 2. Find a photo of the living Bush tea and sometimes with him, listen to feelings in themselves and tell what they are.
well, so much for purity so to speak of the narrative. Then come back to the topic.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:05

1. some varieties speed up, others calm, but in General intoxication. (the rise of energy, slowing down, and yet there is peace of mind.)
2. there is no such sensitivity

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:48

1. Black longer drink, and after that green short-term some mild Overdrive in my head, something like noise, but not sound. About the tonic effect, do not know after HS toning is not necessary.
2. I've never tried it, so it was a first attempt. It got hot in the top half of the body, especially on the back, and stabbed in the left part of the chest, just below the heart.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:18

on PP2 - feeling from the passage of time?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:25

1. :? need tea to try to drink :) and if you think kind of clouding of consciousness, or rather not describe you must try it
2. well, feeling as if the abdomen is drawn in, not very nice, I thought at first that it seemed, tried several times and the same feeling
Андрей С. wrote: and stabbed in the left part of the chest, just below the heart
Yes, there is, and more like somewhere to retract and not want to let go

and who needed it (well, tea in meaning)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:30

well, people wanted to understand :) especially one of them, as I recall, it sells :)
in General, absolutely normal, because it's one thing to go on an occasion at a nice tea club to sit with friends. The other is a potent means to suppress yourself.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:38

Михаил_ wrote:well, people wanted to understand the more one, as I recall, it sells
in General, absolutely normal, because it's one thing to go on an occasion at a nice tea club to sit with friends. The other is a potent means to suppress yourself.
is called "we drank tea, went into the darkness" :roll:
hmmm I did not think so powerful somehow not even noticed, perhaps the consciousness of habits, and I thought why should I a period when switched to a raw food diet (still turn :) ) wanted ravioli and it was the tea, for the usual kind of life for me this combination is very strange
well, now it all fell into place bi
az

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:00

by the way sujok system 6 this energy is so called - the darkness.
It is useful in a particular treatment (dosed) applications. Well, or lovers to go to Semenenko.
From the point of view of the cocoon will be a pair of aspects after Chaika.
Well think what and why we drink and eat.
By the way, it's true about the black tea. Goltis long workshop on AI told some story that a couple of suicide bombers sentenced in prison participated in the experiment. One fed, watered only by tea, the other just coffee. One that the tea didn't last long. And that coffee is more or less felt well, although coffee is also a special, but still :) the truth is there we were talking about black tea (IMHO).

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:00

About Melissa, the mixture of course can have other properties as pure infusion, the decline in the amplitude of the body, on the contrast energy of the environment, turning the body in the mode of perception, to scan well, for the edifying.... brakes.
It is easy to observe even not sensitive.... it is necessary to pay attention, or :) turned into a Bush :lol:

Sincerely, MAG.no

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:11

List of used tea have not seen what is called fireweed. In Russia drinking and even shaving exported until they found an alternative option(black India), and is not returned with gratitude :) . Now there is firm, his revives. But the price... Tried the grass to ferment, but troublesome and the quality is not there. The usual herb infused and that is rare. When plain water was drunk, somehow rare and desirable - so candied(freezer all stocks not seats), berries from the garden to push.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:25

Михаил_ wrote:One fed, watered only by tea
bags probably :))

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:45

....I met this boy, who dried tea consumed, a strong relationship for many years held in isolation with a small selection of the "joys of life" like a drug (maybe not even just like....), and boiling water is not always and not everywhere, so of course he boiled chifir priority was keeping, but failing, every 3 hours 1-2 teaspoons "welding" chewed and swallowed, he and the tea bag is always with you, so without tea he really he would become sick, first alarm, the body was slowed down - he was hanging out....
Although completely without food, as a "professional goldlist", 15 days in the light.... if the tea is.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:10

Владмосква wrote:I insist hibiscus or rosehips or hibsicus sold where tea. Excellent "brewed" with cold water.
I understand that You hibiscus mean?
How much hibiscus soaked in cold water, also want to try :)

СтАвР wrote:and in the morning is better to drink from (bergenia leaf, peppermint leaf, leaf Kurile tea, the leaf of currant and root Rhodiola rosea)I bought here
Why buy all this wonderful growing in the country :? and its tastier and healthier

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:31

Try hibiscus cover with cold water, turned out pretty nice. Top swim two flowered, and from them down the stretch trickle of reddish color. I think brew has 10 hours, not less.

But with the hips quite clear, did he really brewed in cold water? It is necessary to grind? And how many hours to put to steep? I have it on a water bath brewed with mint, insist 8 hours and honey added.

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Sun Feb 26, 2012 14:21

Well, about the Yerba mate (and his bushes :) ) something encouraging to say?
I understand that if the card and transfer food to hold it longer any product, then the program will try to "rectify" its nutritional properties in the direction of use as possible. Designed so the packaging mate has not caused negative reactions at the time of use. About long-term processes is not known. But now trying at every meal mentally to make it first to the map transfer, no matter how far it was. And imagine that instead of the plates is an Artifact Food. Let's see what this will evolve :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 26, 2012 23:05

about mate nothing not clearly say, but treat him much better than for tea.
Another thing, in my current condition I'm just more respect just water :) than water in the form of decoctions of herbs. Ie they believe that teas that need less, maybe for company, maybe on occasion, but not as a daily tradition. Of course I do not encourage anyone to follow this, just expressed a personal observation. Well water should be good.

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Wed Feb 29, 2012 0:01

I ask here, although maybe more appropriate in the thread about SK this question would sound.
About "good water" for decoctions. For me the best water is on СК1М. And taste varies considerably and the program is individual, appropriate to the needs of the given moment (either when some time hold water in his hands, thinking about the bread, and then the SC appends the necessary "adjustments" on the situation). Now the question is. All of this "information component" is transferred to the water - blurred /distorted if it is to prepare the broth to use? Or at least dilute/dilute discharge?