Feedback on the modules BJ

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 13, 2010 14:44

need to rely on feelings(intuitive area in one of the available consciousness of interpretations), and not on logic. This is analysis but on a different level.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:47

Michael_, when faced with such information:
Михаил_ wrote:you Know. From BJ is a module "separation of worlds", and so, it is dangerous because it can be separated from something necessary with hot.
Ie come down from there (including there) the phrase "the most favorable way in the short and long term."
Modules such detailed explanations improve the understanding of the possibilities and techniques of application. Now, if... was a separate branch (without the questions and discussions, for this place is enough), where as Your time, let on slightly, but systematically, exploring the possibilities of potential BJ, SK. Please examine this question.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:56

I am in favor, but later...

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:44

Gave granddaughter(10 years) BJ 1.0. Struggle to fulfill her intentions. It is very difficult to refuse her! :lol:
Boasted that successfully applied in the difficult situation, the module "Ten warriors". Resets your negativity in "Funnel flow".
Explained to her the law of attraction and evil attracts more evil and good more good. Like understand. In General, the list of modules - a tutorial for parents on parenting.

Алекс11

Post by Алекс11 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:35

Hello! and I also want BJ,but just now learned that it can include different programs that just don't understand still,where's the switch?

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:46

Алекс11 wrote:where's the light switch?
The switch in Your head! :) I suggest a good study description this forrume and http://openmagic.org/ph/showthread.php?t=4&page=1

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 27, 2010 17:35

"...And yet, where is his button?" (C) "The Adventures Of Electronics".

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:53

A small report for BJ 2.0. Got 28.05.10. There were 5 pieces, myself, husband,son,daughter-in-law and granddaughter.
1.Exacerbation of the sores were all,except the son. Granddaughter (16L.), three days lay.But all suffered, knew it should be.
2.My husband and daughter BJ dried up, I peeled off.
3.Son has become more cheerful, says become sleep.
4.I tried to enable almost all modules,except a few. Each module gives your feeling. When activating 2 or 3 module, and listen to what is happening in the body, that distinguish one module from another.
5.Bracelet,SS and SB became friends immediately, and with FSC to reconcile (as only took CFS, BJ started to burn my arm where it was from wrist to elbow).But now everything is fine.
6.Noticed that BJ helps to make the right decisions. To give just one example:need a book,and I bought them online and had no problems with the order.This time I tried the order over and over again, and I have reset.Well, nothing and everything! I gave up, and in the evening came in the book. It turned out that all I need is there and much cheaper. And now I know that if something does not work,it is not necessary to press,then there is another solution.
7.Anyway, thanks Michael! As from my childhood -magic wand fairies..(this applies to Parliament).Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 28, 2010 17:12

Sincerely please....
by the way... I really wish they didn't shrink and didn't peel, but it seems there is little that depends on me and the choice of pieces, although some of course stronger.
Then I came to the city after several years ' absence and saw on the stone window sill 2.6 relative. More precisely then. what's left of it. Commented to a friend, who was talking on the phone, what I see with my eyes, and received from him the question - "is he the military action they were stopped ?!?"... after clarifying some details, it turned out that Yes.... well somewhere around :)
the General picture is - stretched out the two plastic strands to an abnormal state (to burst them still hard, but stretched out as if they had weights hung), coating units partially peeled off for some lines broken and CHARRED to a dark brown color, literally burnt in appearance. Bracelet this functionality however does not lose, but even I was impressed. Well, not so often observe the physical strain of such power. Blinked and twisted in his hands for a minute or two :) I would have posted photos for fun, but it's a favorite bracelet, and photo creates a binding that will not.
This is a very old 2.6, it may six months (older version appeared relatively recently), and up to this exciting week it has in view has not changed and the rubber band worked fine. Ie, obviously, to wear straight nothing there. Well the fact that the stone did not paralasa that where the bottom is not visible at all and can be applied again.

МИХАИЛ Ф.

BJ and SK

Post by МИХАИЛ Ф. » Mon Jun 28, 2010 20:15

Michael,good day!
I would like to talk on Skype possible-is it?
Sincerely, Michael F.
Last edited by МИХАИЛ Ф. on Mon Jun 28, 2010 20:27, edited 1 time in total.

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Jun 28, 2010 21:51

By the way about the stones. All jewelry with stones began to glow from within, some downright glowing and seem so fun..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 28, 2010 23:05

Малика wrote:by the Way about the stones. All jewelry with stones began to glow from within, some downright glowing and seem so fun..
Yes, it is many times pinned, and show unconditional relativity of human perception, pardon the pun.
Ie man wears wooden 2.6 partially unevenly painted at the factory (not my, and the manufacturer of the bracelet) links. I have these partly defective in appearance, especially in the experiments were started. Well, this bracelet for many months at the hand of the man and constantly cries - "Oh, what a BEAUTIFUL bracelet!". Ie integrated assessment, taking into account the elements of the direct perception of the object, for example, shows us a strong man, which must be "afraid" even if it is low growth. And here as well.

But each new time is still very fun to watch.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: BJ and SK

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 28, 2010 23:08

МИХАИЛ Ф. wrote:Michael,good day!
I would like to talk on Skype possible-is it?
Sincerely, Michael F.
Make sense? If you have questions, speak text, or here (this is preferable answers will see all), or PM.
If the questions suggest the necessity of a direct conversation (for whatever reason), then we'll see. I don't give out your coordinates for voice calls is not familiar to me personally people. And so overloaded with communication. Please understand correctly.
The most correct I consider open issues (here), of course, if there is something personal, it is not a problem in PM to ask.

МИХАИЛ Ф.

BJ and SK

Post by МИХАИЛ Ф. » Mon Jun 28, 2010 23:53

Well!
For example, You say that BJ and SK are aimed at harmony and creativity(both in narrow and in wide understanding of this aspect),and version 2.6,and especially 2.7 and 2.8
not to mention SK and M+"softiny to this device" gets
not in the "wrong hands" so to speak.
The mustache.......Kirdyk,Apokalipsis.??????
Although You said "...the expulsion of drunks..." in the request
friend,but if soberly to think,that this device
has very serious potential,therefore
for those who want to use it in other purposes going
contrary to the claims of harmony and creation must stand
modules of self-destruction,or at least blocking.
Either everything said,written and shown it's just another trick of the MLM scheme????????
You wanted to open questions......

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 29, 2010 0:54

Of course, such issues are better out in the open, why do I need to answer them twice?
Although, if You read in detail, though a multi-page, but useful (for understanding) archive discussions, and reviews on BJ on my website, they would not have to ask this question.
All of these products are certainly powerful. But I have probably dozens of times pointed to one very simple thing - all changes are in the area of PERSONAL capabilities, or the so-called "personal power".
These products cannot work miracles, materialize objects, to destroy, to heal or to kill. No way. And even more to create Apocalypses, even local.
However, all of the above is POSSIBLE, if You are at the maximum capacity capable of do without these products.
I.e., if Veronik describes that when some may potentially inharmonious situation in the office flashing light that was a side result of the interaction, or nothing at all was not, or was the neutralization of the negative interactions and so on, it is, first and foremost, her personal skills, aktivirovannyye - Yes.
Take of the common man. Export in nature, in Holy places, in the place of power, energy active point, and so on. Put there all ready, or something with him doing good, waiting.... to be fed with energy :) I think tomorrow he will begin to work miracles and Apocalypses? Did.... most likely nothing will do.
Just starting to feel rested again in the place with positive energy taken. Can think due to freed time on some situations, rethink something in my life.
Other people may get more opportunities from exactly the same trip. But it will be associated with its initial capacity, just "pinned" zaterannosti urban dweller.
But in all cases the limitation is due to the fact real personal experiences and capabilities that a person has.
Change, how-to, terms, bonus vacation and the power does not harm the world and nature, rather the contrary. Ie definitely helps.

So if something gets "in the wrong hands", it will kirdyk.... that's exactly right. And this kirdyk will be very local, the size of one person. The Apocalypse will happen, it will be completely local for one :) :) :)
In the "hardware" solution to the problems of the modern world, there is nothing new, the artifacts exist as long as visibility is our world, including the star map :)
Their use was not invented today.
I don't know how to make artifacts destructive or making of a man - machine. Fortunately or unfortunately. I do not know.
In the meantime, things like BJ, work on the level of development podsoznanija wearing.
And you know what? The subconscious is usually much wiser personality, which sometimes is not to blame for the fact that she was "the wrong hands", part of the personality is the manifestation of the disease of society, even, as a rule.... and the subconscious wisdom of thousands of years... birth and personal.
And yet... there is a mental technique, like the now well-known transferring, which give similar results. And nothing bad happens. Not going to happen.
The world is not as it used to think. It contains not so bad "fuses" from crooked use yourself.
Technology use BJ affect man and his way of life, but not miracles, and realize more fully that, and so all have and often works by itself, without any BJ. However, as a rule, the man makes much less destructive actions. So what is not a problem but a positive. If the same person tries to do something is not something, you don't need fuses, since he himself fuse... There are quite simple patterns, protecting the world from destructive thoughts, they destroy, as a rule, only their masters, and even then, rarely, because off all the "magic" nafig.

It is not understood about "another trick of the MLM schemes" ? You're new on this forum?
BJ is in the free version. The site where lined technology for creating the free version for a long time and initially created for her. Many regulars of this forum, I learned about BJ by chance, due to their published in another place here. Older versions appeared much later, even later they were sold, and probably due to the presence of real demand, (initially not expected). And to sell steel because they don't really do streaming-free (why was it described on two forums).
If you look closely nick-names writing reviews - this is the "old" people on the forum.
I'm here too, with some shaggy year, was the buyer mindmachine, asked questions on disks Patrushev, still and all I recommend as an effective means. You think that the posts I write are not real friends ? voosche, in my opinion, it's simple and easy to feel the contents of posts, date of registration writing and other posts on other forum topics.

I'm not talking about the fact that I tell everyone the first version of the BZ (which is free and you can take as many pieces myself, at least 1000) contains ALL the functionality. Yes, she's a bit weaker. Yes, stronger not out to make free and replicated on the knee.
However, if this information is not enough for understanding of the topic or credibility, maybe you should just "pass". After all, nobody pulls in the ranks of users? if you have any doubts, then why?

In General, from your posts I get the following - have You tried to assess the situation from a maximalist approach. Based on the fact that if you write about such things, there are two options, either it works and it is immediately dangerous, or it was a divorce, so writing the review - not real people.
I think that both views because of the small acquaintance with the subject. For a long time, the project existed only BJ free BJ homemade, many, many people wrote their reviews and it all in historical sequence, together with questions, answers, opinions and doubts on my forum.

Just read, if You really need. If it is not necessary - just walk past.
With SK the same story, though slightly different technology.
The point is that while we are going to harmonize human and what he was, we slightly around it, remove the tension in the world. Well, slightly, but it is useful. It seems this is now properly called "quality of life", which increases.
Many here use a whole combination of methods for this purpose. It seems to me that it may look beyond the benefit of others.
A magic wand will not.
Pleasant and helpful "accidents" happen, but they are related to the personal capabilities of a human, slightly activated, with a increase of vitality and tranquility.
There are lots of purely natural methods giving the same result I wrote about this above, but they are usually not applicable in daily practice. That's the difference.
Even a simple mental technique, like the above-mentioned transferring, often enough, not all or not for long.
BJ just kick and backup, tool rest and light probuzhday subconscious. A reminder of typical algorithms painless razrulivaniya situation. This man is doing all the "miracles" of HIMSELF and his power. And no BJ or SK maybe he all the same!<

МИХАИЛ Ф.

Post by МИХАИЛ Ф. » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:22

The answer, for understanding what I wanted to know-exhaustive.Doubts about some of the things dispelled.
Well, about "...... tank..."(2.6) is indeed little or
glossed over? Although the UK and 2.7,2.8 more interesting in terms of fullness.
On the forum I'm new,but the events watching for a long time ,and now
ripe to participate.
Your recommendations for use of the BZ for the beginner ,with 2.6
can we do this?
If I didn't need to ,I would have passed.
Strength is also running out with time and even faster from the negative
which rushing from all sides.The goal is to be able to resist getting power of the world.
And with the guys from Psi-Technologi do You happen to know???

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:53

I would start with the free version 1.0, 5 minute org of work in the morning and finished BJ.
On my forum there are two branches "Auraveda test" and "test Mirumir" (not exactly quoted the name, but so, find). Auraveda received BJ 2.0 and 2.5, Mirumir a couple of 2.6 and 2.0... I think there about the pros and the kinks.
2.6 - tank, but for some, it will manifest itself gently, someone, personally, a very strong - tough and cool. But within the limits of personal capabilities.
I gave 2.6 a small number of people with whom we once a month (approximately) meet regularly with the point of view of exchange of experience and skills. Some of them are very much capable of doing without BJ, and quite long wearing 2.0 (literally from the moment of occurrence) in a month with 2.6 was a bit shocked. And precisely because there was the maximum the conditions for the manifestation of effects. Can be briefly described as increased responsibility, together with the initial effects of the bounce on the border, about which wrote here Novick. Many of these people from the constant (daily) use 2.6 and refused to use it occasionally.
On the other hand, there are many ordinary people, not previously particular practices, which have 2.6 runs smoothly and special Tanavoli does not show.
Although the same case of cars, about which I wrote somewhere above (person bought 2.6 skip on the road steel, the machine is the same, the driving style - is also the same). E. again, as in the case of "the bracelet" or "the stones began to glow" - not through visual perception of the holistic method of evaluation. Man (the driver on the road) sees the car, and their attitude to it generates automatically, there's no time for him to think logically what it is. Times began to give way, then the status change (the most tankbot) is quite bright and immediately visible.
My friend and colleague Vasily, who left here a few reviews, talked about the reasons for which he sometimes writes that 2.6 should be banned. I already told him that two different things are in his hands and just someone. Like in the old movie with Chuck - "he himself is the weapon" :) ....
You need to understand that it is not always svoystva 2.6 is that optimally. Although most often they overall fit. 2.5 is also quite a cool thing, but the older versions I would recommend to use with more accuracy.

In fact, we are talking about the impact that provides the best conditions for something called "personal growth", although the matching terms a little, I would even have said "resuscitation" :)
During this exercise, get out some bonuses and razvleniy. Ie is more pleasant and easy way than raping human practices.
Not for nothing Pak Jae Woo recent years advocated non-violent (towards themselves) and harmonized methodology, replacing the attention with sujok Academy on the Academy of libcamomile.
We take opportunities and get real life training in real, not synthetic conditions.
In fact, BJ and SK, and the modulator is extenders possibilities.
"If I were tall, I would..." is a substitute coulda woulda, the potential. Other initial data, in the framework really deserved. Ie, the ability of a person, his right hemisphere is responsible for the interaction with the external world, it is his EXPERIENCE. Ie interface for data exchange can be old and slow (a little experience, or a strong destruction of structures), or fast and powerful - a lot of experience and a holistic structure that enables interaction with the outside world, through the affinity, i.e. through experience.
This interface defines the force of any changes. And this is something that we have ALREADY accumulated once.
However using BJ we are progressing faster in this sense, recover structure to a holistic and recruit a new experience.
Increasing our impact on others, not even conscious, but it is definitely more harmonious. This means, it is possible simply by interest and participation in some cases a little to harmonize the area around him.
And this is a very nice bonus and factor, as on our small planet it is impossible to escape and saisonarbeiter from others. To arrange their lives efficiently not at the expense of millions, for even an island in the ocean not a guarantee, only an attribute. But, stabilizing the overall situation. BJ is not a means to achieve some special features (all is possible without it and there are lots of other tools) and not a means of achieving power, he does not give her a drop. Moreover, rather reduces well, for changing the mental approach to this, when the person does not want itself the power to captivate.
Therefore, the user of the BZ is above all a successful happy person, not suitable for superplus world powers (like the tops of power or Finance, as these poles are shifted by definition of harmonized state), but around itself with the zone of stability. This does not preclude the existence of forces in the world, creating a pole, because they are battery-powered world, the potential difference. To evaluate us.
The main beneficiary from the use of BJ - his media, and this benefit is not from the fact that it will SAG somewhere in the world with 2.6, and the fact that it is self-fulfilling and will be qualitatively different, removing the path of strained and bad in the world around. Let it all and micro scale, but also useful, since they diverge circles on the water....<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:06

by chance are not familiar.

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:47

HURRAY!!! :D
Finally, we received a brief, clear description of the main principles of operation and use BJ! bi
THANK you! Put it in manual BJ.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 29, 2010 14:01

Yes? It was really concise and clear? wow.... and I thought that it was the final night of nonsense :)
What, then, in the description and on the video? like too but more understandable words... Oh... well apparently sometimes it's hard for me to understand how to speak to make it clearer, will work on it.

Алекс11

Post by Алекс11 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 22:55

[quote="MerKaBah"]Module "Right pain".

And you can not think what to activate and enable what to think,can just wear BJ? he will still be on me act?
Last edited by Алекс11 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 23:09, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jun 29, 2010 23:07

BJ is a "library" (catalogue) modules, or rather the interface library to enable the module, I "focus" on BJ and think of at the moment, the module, often after activating the module "Amplifier". At the end of the necessary action of activated modules I just think a module like that off. In the beginning, to the full attunement, it is better not to call, all that is necessary and useful for the time - activated automatically.
Something like this.

With respect the Magician.no

Алекс11

Post by Алекс11 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 23:11

Thank You MAG.no!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:13

just wear the bracelet - one of the best options.
However, it is sometimes useful specific direction to push the conscious inclusion of something other than this is as it were a part of the training on the integration of the mind-the subconscious.
Disable usually do not have - they are disabled.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:34

Welcome.
The question is.
Do not live alone. The family has a brother and so on. There is unwanted with his energy to the appearance which I have successfully folded, everything was normal.
But there were negative with the appearance of outsiders who would like to cut.
Can it be done with a simple wearing of BJ?
Or necessary programs to lay as I understand it?
And in General, will it help?
And it must be worn on the wrist or just to carry as little deterred by his (grandma's) appearance))) sorry)
Last edited by _Алекс_ on Thu Aug 05, 2010 16:53, edited 1 time in total.