Bracelets Life

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 21, 2010 2:55

1. The sooner this complex (with the appearance), the more you will be able to achieve in life (objectively). There are different training techniques are similar exercises, with the alternative - when a person crosses through what for him seems to be terribly important or behaves in an impossible manner and so on. Having literally magical role on the real ability to go through life in the future. This means that the result starts to affect everything.
I being the head and owner of several very small firms, business style in clothes initially used only for Hiking in the Ministry, and then in this case scored. Did not notice that it is negatively affected, on the contrary, complete freedom from the standard gives full freedom in actions, decisions and results. That is generally a good choice. Not directly of course but indirectly.
And as I could notice, many people have long made the state follow the same model of behavior that is not a challenge or a violation dresscode and indicator of their freedom, which was the cause and Foundation of success.
Frame anything penetrate as the PRINCIPLE of consciousness and begin to Davlet in all types of behavior, strongly locking intuition.

2. and what is the difference of your photo and this one?
http://openmagic.org/demobg/chern1.jpg
we do not make links from the stones, are the finished bracelets, and processed to the desired functionality. Links are always ready, and their area should not be very small. Want to try to process hematite? You can try, but as many times he chopped into pieces of charged items other, it is assumed that the normal engraving does not, and if they succeed, the result will be very durable. (links will begin to burst under mental load).
In addition, photo links too small. On my photo black with big parts contains 12 pieces (size large men's hand, on a more subtle part of links removed), and the photo above (mine) there are 14 links, they are slightly smaller
In this photo hematite bracelet 18 links, if I counted correctly. It will not be very effective (area engraved on each link is small, and the efficiency will be lost.)

So in General the options are not many....

By the way my friend and colleague, mentioned above, is in addition to bracelets, some quite visible in the hands of the artifacts. For example, a specific ring with a snake on his right arm (not very masculine appearance, i.e. no ring), for more effective negotiations. It is, to put it mildly, is quite noticeable and not very masculine appearance. Believe me, the level at which he communicates low...
And nothing :) It's possible even a plus, because some people meeting him gave him the wrong card and was represented not on the business rules, if you understand what I mean.
Generally, any item You will be ABSOLUTELY not visible to others if You personally he won't bother.
We had a case where one full-time practice-training, a man came with a badly torn shirt near the top of the sleeve, stabbed one with a pin (just below the tuft was not hanging down). At the END of practice, he drew the audience's attention to the fact that NOBODY noticed this fact, because he forgot about it and acted naturally.
Therefore, it is not necessary to me to solve the problem of a bracelet, and You can decide whether You need a personal development or not yet.
Now remember Mirumir too much worried on the subject of appearance bracelets. read at your leisure his twig on my forum. There are cognitive aspects, including about 2.6 impact on business processes.<

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Fri May 21, 2010 3:16

Михаил_ wrote:2. and what is the difference of your photo and this one?
http://openmagic.org/demobg/chern1.jpg
we do not make links from the stones, are the finished bracelets, and processed to the desired functionality. Links are always ready, and their area should not be very small.
This bracelet is like Nitsche so, if the edges of the links weren't rounded, it would be at the time...

I do not suggest You to do exactly the same bracelets as the picture above, just slightly change the design of your bracelets... Because You take the bracelets in particular the office, and I think not a problem to agree with them, slightly changed the design...

If You so solve this problem, I think everyone will be happy, and no one will have to hide the bracelet under the sleeve or leg... :wink:

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri May 21, 2010 3:35

Bracelets show undertreated or hidden problems. And so intense that you have to persuade people not to wear bracelets, it's important. It would be better to allocate it in the instructions in bold, because see this trend almost everyone who wears them.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 21, 2010 3:37

I take the bracelets on the wholesale market ( up to hundreds of pieces), they are taking them from somewhere in India, and it seems there is only this type of links. They take their wholesale point of the same market. One firm, which would make the links from scratch at a reasonable price and quality is not known to me, and most importantly I have yet a little problem you see. Two people thats not a problem :)
The product is very specific and quite powerful, I'm not suggesting to hide it, I point out that when the tie and shirt such a possibility.
To spend time on changing the appearance of the product I think it is extremely not advisable.
You will find solid billet not from hematite with a large size of the link and send it to the office MM, I'll make it for the right version of bracelet 150% of the base price for the manual fine-tuning of engraving and desirable stock units (sometimes they inject temperature when engraving).
Other variants I do not see yet. On the contrary tends to produce larger and it is not adapted for public wear and the options of bracelets, ACC. much more power.
It is not that I don't want to take into account the opinion of a potential client, and that is targeted at an audience that is primarily interested in quality and results and that there is no time to resolve issues with the blanks until they are somehow resolved.
All the rest is handmade.
One of my relatives is to work in government bodies at the Ministerial level, 4 BJ (load at work large).
Two of them is a silver chain in one hand and a normal watch on the other (this is version 2.0 both) and two of them are stone bangles 2.6 removed above the cuff of a shirt sleeve.
However, he said that sometimes the Minister is not favorably looking at the chain, but takes no action to replace it with something else.
The rest don't care about the bracelets. Mostly all concerned with the emergence of new, more interesting versions.
In the SIM this topic, about the kind of bracelet I propose to close. If I see links without rounded edges, a dark masculine colors - I'm taking them, after some time reach the hands of them to make bracelets, but in the office it will not appear quickly. However, the chance is generally small (never seen anything better available yet).
The product is consumer-oriented ready to use in any external view (e.g., valuing quality above view).

Theoretically, I can influence the appearance of wooden bracelets. There is no direct contact with the manufacturer. But only to the amount of the party a few hundred.
You could take some thick dark noble wood and to make the units not rounded. But again, this is the time... because the main forces are concentrated on development of new, then Oh so quickly. I'm not talking about the fact that the subject raised on this website only part of my interests and probably not the biggest :) So you have basically satisfied with the finished appearance of the model solutions.
But I listened and took note.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 21, 2010 3:39

МерКаБа wrote:Bracelets demonstrate undertreated or hidden problems. And so intense that you have to persuade people not to wear bracelets, it's important. It would be better to allocate it in the instructions in bold, because see this trend almost everyone who wears them.
1.0 is handing out ?
I guess I was lucky with users... really a huge mass of them apparently people are still actively engaged in themselves.
Yes, probably need to earmark. Thank you.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri May 21, 2010 3:44

Yes, 1.0.
To new versions to come yet scary :oops: but it is interesting :)

MVN

Post by MVN » Fri May 21, 2010 7:08

:o
Last edited by MVN on Fri Jun 04, 2010 18:15, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 21, 2010 13:03

Michael_
well not zna-and-aju, I wear a red bracelet and does not believe that it women's :evil:
PySy. The liver returned to normal, even desirable on the horizontal bar and parallel bars, and what make, no discomfort after strenuous exercise not experienced (as before). Thank you!

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Fri May 21, 2010 20:00

1. Michael, in the video You touched on the bracelets threads by trinculo. Your bracelets once divided into Neutro, Heterosexual, Homo, of NATO?
2. When You plan 2.7 BJ in the office.MM?
3. And very much of Baikal's wood bracelet powerful :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 22, 2010 0:26

1. now put me the f theory :) how I'm trying to understand what's going on :) when we get on the same folding system with different quality. I must confess that the first manifestation of this vividly (and it was a 2.6), I immediately realized that holding (quality and features) and all parameters are confirmed, but more accurately only later began to understand pochemu so. And began to understand, when the "shear" when applying the other material was qualitatively different and at first I was surprised.
So. In my opinion the bracelet always asks harmonious position if it does not change the man himself. Ie 2.0 is .... I don't know, an airplane and use it to fly in different zones of the universe using his spirit and ability of the airplane to fly in the harmonized areas. So, in my opinion, any bracelet gives Neutro quality in the area of personal shift.
ACC. 2.6 this nytro in Homo shift, which is not the primary tree.
2.5 is probably neitro in heterosexual shift.
2.7 axial as well.
It is interesting that the theory of tenacula provides an adequate description of what is happening, as mentioned by Karl scheme of the tree of Life (also known as the system of Sephiroth and describes the qualities of planetary energies and components of their concentration), suggests that the shift to the right column (on the left) it's Homo quality (the element of water in 4 natural variant, also known as the cross of the elements) and deceleration time + event inert mass. On the bracelet I notice only a manifestation of the quality of mass and principle, but did not observe a shift clock speed (shift speed time). Otherwise bearing 2.6 everywhere and much too late for me, if it would slow down the pulse, and so on.
Similarly, the 2.5 gives an increase in variability, but no side effects a direct displacement of consciousness in the air, i.e. there is a noticeable manifestation of the heterosexual principle, but there were no signs of spontaneous shifts (acceleration of internal and external time, i.e. a pulse at least)
2.7 gives the flow of fire and life energy flow that is similar but not the same.
Do feel this conclusion - we have in all cases natro point in heterosexual (2.5), Homo (2.6) and natra (2.7)positions.
If 2.0 for fixing in a harmonious state focuses on the spirit of man and this is mainly due to the personal configuration of the mental bearing (all in different ways manifest tendency of consciousness), 2.x have a tendency to slightly shift the wearer, regardless of his predisposition. That to me is not clear so far, it seems that they get along perfectly together at the same time managing to show their quality. assume that based on trenchlines model, we move up the column branches, but not sure yet....

Something like that. A bit messy. I understand that space is space, so probably not the model of the tree of life, or the model of tenacula does not describe all the possible States so that it fit in our flat understanding of the situation.

2. 2.7 in the office are scheduled Monday and Tuesday, if there is no technical interference. Their cost will be much higher than 2.5 and 2.6. 2.5 will appear... and sometimes they are quite appropriate. Give more choices.

3. about Baikal wood negotiate :) with the author. I hope soon appear, but for the time being, I will not name, better wait for the first samples to be able to say exactly how it works and compare the output.<

Жора

Post by Жора » Sat May 22, 2010 1:12

1) what is the fundamental difference between the bracelets from the parlor? one cannot replace the other?
2) in terms of price and efficiency, the difference between the rates of 2.0 and 2 bracelets.x as many as 10 times, appropriate?) so whether the stone is better wood work that it is worth to pay so much?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 22, 2010 1:49

1. I would say that the bracelets and room really are fundamentally different. According to the used principles and the creation of wristbands are best suited under the term software in the computer sense. And a chamber in this case "iron". I am of course very simplified. I had the opportunity to see from the user reviews - they can complement each other enhancing effects. But since I'm not a user of the parlor, it is best if this account will unsubscribe those who use them.
(by the way part of this question can be answered two threads on my forum, test from Mirumir and test of Aurveda, both of these very different people, as I understand it, are also quite active participants in this forum and got on my here to the bracelets of the older versions, they used the front room and used apparently on)

2. In terms of price and efficiency 2.0 and 2.x is not the limit :) for 2.7, the price will be even higher.
And it is more than appropriate. A friend of mine, one of the first to use 2.6 recommended not to distribute it at all for any money or put a prohibitive price, greatly restrict the range of potential users. He recommended lower threshold of $10,000. His concern was that (not only, but mostly), he imagined a situation that he may be in a situation when someone with the same bracelet works in the opposite direction (against its objectives). And this is a purely hypothetical action, it scared me (it was scared, although he is not prone to such displays of emotion).
Here I disagree with him strongly, because the principle of the harmony lit by two such people so that no conflict situation did not happen. Ie chips will not fly :)
In addition, his version at least double the capacity and GREATLY affects the result that maybe the man himself without the bracelet. I.e. the degree of activity of the subconscious, the influence of intuition on decision making and more. He has years of various trainings and practices and because the effects are very bright. I can not vouch that all will be well.
But for all and don't need 2.x in this case.

Actually the difference is really fundamental... and it is more than the difference in price. But this does not mean that You straightaway get a feeling from just everyday wear.
However, it is not far-fetched objective.
In addition, the 2 bracelets.x contains the engraving is guaranteed absolutely "do not kill". Ie 1.0 and 2.0, I do not know how to "erase" and they do not weaken by their properties in time. On the basis of several principles - they are eternal. But in theory, some very strong energohozjajstva they could get dirty or break, ie, I cannot fully exclude that can be exceeded their capacity of resistance so that they will not be able to "regenerate".
2.x contains the engraving, which some display and charging system, which is the second version that will regenerate after anything until the whole engraved layer (quite deep).
I think a couple of hundred years of active socks is enough.

The fact that they are stone is a feature of version 2.6, 2.5 and 2.7 on the tree too. 2.6 in the tree are not doing due to the fact that it's harder than stone and stone design usually nicer + it is better manifested through material properties 2.6
Ie, it's not that they are stone, and that is picked for a specific 2.x version and found the optimal choice.<

Жора

Post by Жора » Sat May 22, 2010 2:06

Michael, thank you for the detailed response.
if everything is really as described - something unreal live what it turns out)
hmm... just a couple of years ago, I could not imagine that there are similar technologies :) progress, a pancake)

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Sat May 22, 2010 2:09

Zelando would in his books about these things... Transerfer would have produced Mama do not cry :)

Жора

Post by Жора » Sat May 22, 2010 2:10

as far as I can tell, based on little experience of the use of a chamber-super, from someone else's mental shit she's not very save. still other people's negative thoughts stick... and BJ from this save? what type of evil eye, hexes, and similar stuff?:)

by the way, the chakras does not normalize it?)

Волерко

Post by Волерко » Sat May 22, 2010 2:24

Report on the effects of BZ (say nezavismosti opinion)
I'm not going to go into physics, spirituality and so on, because I can not at the proper level to talk about it -- I just don't know everything... So here are the bare facts, and what to do to solve certainly to you...

Preamble: We went on another hike in the North Caucasus rivers, the river Elbe and B. White, both of the 6th grade. We had first 7 people and then was joined by 7 more. I have had 4 of the bracelet with the engraving (it was assumed for the crew of one of the catamaran). In the end the crew change regularly, but here's what happened:

1st rafting day 2 threshold 6 K. S. First (farewell to Motherland) were just (reviewed it for the day), the second (Pine canyon or PP) and flew immediately... overkill (catamaran capsized), I was thrown under the boat, struck on a rock, but managed to escape (at that moment I was one with the bracelet)...
The threshold of "Brick", two of us with the bracelets... not only that, we in the main drain went astern (according to the laws we are supposed to believe), so then when you fly a turn in the "barrel" with a three-meter shaft that got us out of there... still wonder...
R. White, the threshold Cover (hadzhohskaya tasnina gorge)... long thought to go or not... go... the result: in the first quarter of the threshold catamaran pulled into the pocket and breaks into pieces (45mm pipe ripped in half), the crew bracelets... 4 hours of rescue operations, all alive, even without fractures, and chances to survive almost was not, then trying (and crazy) to pull the remains of the catamaran pulled me under a rock, the air from the life jacket was enough for me for about 4 minutes... then untangle and got out...

So, what I have it all... don't know what was the fact that all returned alive, our professionalism or real action BJ... I think that BJ has strengthened us in extreme situations hundreds of times (my subjective opinion)...

If anyone is interested (well and suddenly I'm lying) photo and video reports already some there. Club "the New Maverick".

All, thank you all who read... until next time...<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 22, 2010 2:48

To avoid neponyatok - I will add your comment, why the story above started. Valerie is no stranger to me, a person - relative. He's one of the few who does not use technology at BJ, its relative affordability (the majority of relatives are obreshetiny and BJ, including older versions - all the time).
In General Valera usually categorically "I do not need it".
Before going he came up with the question what to do with a bad feeling about that in this campaign he may die, constantly revolving in my head and whether you can change destiny. In short this was a serious conversation, usually not taken his themes.
I proposed some purely mental approaches in order to avoid dangerous situations and give yourself a chance to be successful.
In addition, proposed to use a bracelet.
In result I had the understanding that if you have an impact on high-risk passing thresholds (the guys originally decided that I would go on the most dangerous places where the chances to be killed is very high and this decision was not canceled), I realized. what you need to "obrasocial" the crew as a whole. I offered to take them on diagnostic equipment BEFORE going and after, expecting to see positive growth in the regeneration of the cocoon, even after over-exertion. Diagnosis because of the employment of both of the parties did not take place. However, the bracelets, right before leaving, I had to give.
4 pieces 2.5 solid stone. 2.6 mixed (part of such portion of such).
After going Valera asked me what forum to throw off my impressions, I asked for this.

PS to be honest, I was expecting that if danger to life is compelling, then they do not get on those damn sills, in consequence of the bracelet, i.e. some sort of "accident" enclosing them from the passage of the rapids. But apparently the route was still, pass or their desire to cut it - is very large.

However, for the sake of objectivity, it should be noted that in these wonderful places (geography mentioned above) a very strong energy. In addition, as I mentioned, during the conversation before the campaign, was recalled and perhaps applied techniques purely mental (without employees) associated with the prescription of myself in the future (living after war), that too could have a positive impact on everything. Therefore, the exact role of BJ, as always, however, to install will not work. Some contribution they undoubtedly made.
Moreover, in a more detailed verbal description they talked about a number of injuries sustained in the beating by the river on the rocks (broken shoulder, etc.), but nothing, can it still hurts, but runs so not sure :) :) :)
so I suspect that regenerative f-tsii also played some role.
But no one has yet invented an objective measure, which could help to determine which role the percentage.
Stress itself activates the subconscious mind helping to survive in any situation, it has long been known and documented by many cases when people no bracelets were not.
It is also necessary to take into account.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 22, 2010 3:08

Жора wrote:as far as I can tell, based on little experience of the use of a chamber-super, from someone else's mental shit she's not very save. still other people's negative thoughts stick... and BJ from this save? what type of evil eye, hexes, and similar stuff?:)

by the way, the chakras does not normalize it?)
The bracelet contains auto-activated security modules that fit the popular name of the wards for example...
i.e. negative and energiekrise stick should not.
The work of the chakras should return to normal, although it takes some time (usually a body broken by years to fix it too quickly is not possible).

About protective f-tsii can be like to read it:
верунчик wrote:Today was at the cemetery, in their language, "to take portraits on the monument." When I opened the surface of the printed portraits, sense-specific blow to the Anahata,the Impact is not passed to the end - if it is to look the part figuratively fist from the outside gets in rubber-plastic mass(perhaps a cocoon). Cocoon takes that fist just caved inside and throws back. State of wonder, bewilderment of the entire incident including what I experience. At first it was :shock: and then the head got involved in all this action and what if I didn't have bracelets? M and t and and and ! :roll:
taken from the next branch
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... &&start=50

Because bracelets made for himself, and many people are wearing them is not simple and is able to get stuck on its own initiative or because of natural abilities into various scrapes, it is protective of the piano, including for energy was tested in a fairly hard mode.
Like until all were satisfied.
There are feature - to wear some kind of protection activated in the form of constantly - not good. And BJ, this issue is resolved quite correctly. Constant protection is associated just with the feature of the outer edge of the cocoon, so to speak -- it's an experience that instilled through BJ and becomes habit to have on cocoon emergency signal layer, which simply do not penetrate, but which does not close the person from the normal exchange with the outside world. If this layer gets a strike - activated other protective mechanisms. More powerful, but not for permanent use. They have a mechanism auto power off. Man cannot live constantly "under the hood" or behind the screen - it would be a distortion.<

Жора

Post by Жора » Sat May 22, 2010 3:17

ehh, still have to splurge on ten. it's all so very tempting :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat May 22, 2010 14:54

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:Andrew Kabanov wrote(a):
Appeared in the sale of the Bracelets of Life - harmonizing items resonance technology.

...and affordable (2.0) "useful gift" FRIENDS, PARTNERS, LOVED ones!
From the description:
Bracelet of life is a way to have a beneficial effect on the whole person as a whole. A way to become more lucky, no matter how it sounded weird. It is a way to radically change life for the better.
MAG.no wrote(a):
OCENET* HOROSHILOVA DELATITE!
Yes, almost always.

Know what to give... FRIENDS, PARTNERS, LOVED ones!
Andrew Kabankov, report the presence of BJ in the office.
Michael_, having to use this "laser" (made in China, but only cut on wood, frames, and other Souvenirs made of stone will not pull) can be made independently of the BZ series 2? How?
CRAZY town, come join us! (on Friday, "grow wings"). Your words:
ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:Know what to give... FRIENDS, PARTNERS, LOVED ones!
there is an opportunity to satisfy their desires. You know:

On Tuesday assigned a presentation gift Mihailo POSTER - TRANSITION, as a token of appreciation and gratitude!

Sincerely, MAG.no

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Sat May 22, 2010 18:09

Join us!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 22, 2010 21:09

MAG.no
Bracelets in the office there.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat May 22, 2010 21:26

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Bracelets in the office there.
The question of quantity.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 22, 2010 22:12

On Friday remained 5 PCs 2.6 and about 80 PCs 2.0.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat May 22, 2010 22:28

Андрей Кабанков wrote:remained 5 PCs 2.6 and about 80 PCs 2.0
Thank you! And then, as with "hot cakes"... you can not make it... it Remains only to determine the number of (gifts... gifts...) and Your balances can considerably decrease...
Yes, almost always.

Sincerely, MAG.no