User broadcasts.

Андрей С.
Re: user group events.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:49

I am not rude even once :) At least, thought there was.
On the merits. Hardware delay and so no! The delay in the connection because of the need for mental binding. Makes no sense to include the hardware from all, as the hardware and everything you need, so please let us know.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Mon Nov 10, 2014 17:44

Michael are there any new products in the near future on the 1st level of the club?

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Nov 10, 2014 17:53

there was a conversation about tracks V at the first level

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Nov 10, 2014 19:31

It was clearly written - Yes it is. In the first post of the topic.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:00

I certainly understand that Mikhail is a lot to do. But products waiting for connection of 3 a day, as time goes on...
It would be nice if it was accurate that stably attaches, at least once a week.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 11, 2014 19:05

АКВО wrote:I certainly understand that Mikhail is a lot to do. But products waiting for connection of 3 a day, as time goes on...
It would be nice if it was accurate that stably attaches, at least once a week.
If I for example are in long-distance flights, and rely on the Internet in the hotel and it's not there, what will help such a schedule?
There are two options - use or don't use. I try how much time can. Jump above that none of the graphics will not help (they at me are not affected :) ). Can happily report that the next two and a half months I'll have very little in the area of stable graphs, and I will wear light in areas with an uncertain relationship :) But I hope that everything is basically going to connect on a consistent basis - daily or almost daily.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Nov 12, 2014 20:50

There's a question in PM, I duplicate the answer here:
Yesterday I received an email notification that some items were disabled. Well, I replaced the <...> on <...>. But the new connection never happened. It is not clear :? Could this be due to the fact that the expected switch to stereo mode?
Unplugging and plugging in the system can not occur at the same time, this is normal.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 12, 2014 21:13

Switching to stereo mode (Yes, sometimes just the inclusion) is slightly more complicated than dissociating (disconnecting).
In General, different processes.... (disable and enable)...
sometimes, if not enough time, they can not occur exactly at the same time, but usually I do both at once.

НРР

Post by НРР » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:42

Two days ago set to connect immunse in modes 1-5. During the second half of the day the food in the car and then Bang a slight headache on the right side of the crown, I go through a smart personal office of the club, watching... yeah connected :) The whole evening was as if the "float" laziness is such a nice :) The dream was normal. On the second day woke up with it feeling like sick, almost all day was the same slight headache, irritability, and in the evening on the lower lip, I had herpes))) I Have herpes do this story a long time ago when I had a cold herpes always come out... 8 Years ago, I drank one month some special collection of grass(composition do not remember) and about 5 years of this evil didn't bother me, then maybe once a year, herpes was starting to hatch, but immediately disappeared. Today is the third day and he was on the ground in all its glory. The overall condition is almost normal, irritability, almost no, the truth can be a fairing so efficacious, today, Michael hooked up, Michael, thanks for everything! :) Until 5 days nothing else will connect, then we'll see. Don't want all together, I think that well, no need to do so :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:41

something zona_dr1 and zona_dr2 some of the most difficult for me of all that I hooked up with two days of barely waking up then I do not know how will
and head to pack does not work :roll:

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:53

СтАвР wrote:something zona_dr1 and zona_dr2 some of the most difficult for me of all that I hooked up with two days of barely waking up then I do not know how will
and head to pack does not work :roll:
I also it is a very difficult matter. All week a permanent state of anxiety out of nowhere. A similar condition was from the PC in the early stages. Once turned off, immediately it went

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:56

And I have zona_dr1 and zona_dr2 in combination with a fairing to give a really cool state - neprobivaemosti, energy and information security. During the day is kept very smooth and comfortable condition. To this day many if spun in society by the evening I felt frazzled, and now in impenetrable suit.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Sat Nov 15, 2014 13:26

And I have from anomalia1,2 something of TPA anxiety. And society pulls often than usual. Sleepy was in a cage with afirmou enable one by one. Tried insex - works very noticeable :)

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Sat Nov 15, 2014 13:44

zona_dr1-2, ziv1-4 and I liked them very much, with them is such a comfort. :)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Mon Nov 17, 2014 16:23

Michael at the club put on the phone I say good friend,or a friend will not create overload without the presence of 2.1 and whether it is so fully integrated with the person without creating harmful AMY on the brain?)
2.Is it possible to remove just a mental message from a guy whose phone was delivered at?

Нефтис

Post by Нефтис » Mon Nov 17, 2014 17:01

Расторгуев wrote:Michael club at put on the phone I say good friend,or a friend will not create overload without the presence of 2.1 and whether it is so fully integrated with the person without creating harmful AMY on the brain?)
Михаил_ wrote:at integrates with BJ helping to solve the tasks. Separate control is usually not necessary.
You can contact directly at this is not a concept of modules and the concept of custom programming TO, in this case, energy provision, information search and links and so on. But while it seems to me that the optimal mode is the autopilot.
IMHO the presence of preferably 2.x or Panacea.
Михаил_ wrote:No "converters" or "harmonizers" in this case is not founded, I think this is the "Way" and for the at is not relevant (already implemented). The principle at the other.
Did at can cause harmful AMY on the brain? :shock: :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 17, 2014 19:31

The presence of the BZ zhelatelno (well, through the generator in the photo, apply 2.1 for example)
Harmful - there is not.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Nov 18, 2014 22:13

Not absolutely correctly asked a question.
Formulate differently: -is on the phone with the club at the residual harmful EMI which adversely affects the person,if the phone is not AT1,2.5, and anything third party designed to neutralize electromagnetic radiation?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:23

I can't say that at some versions of 100% will be enough - not tested and don't know...
Products aimed at the maximum possible in the framework of neutralization ...
As for the subject matter - do not care there are other at or not - translational it is more powerful.

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Wed Nov 19, 2014 23:03

Расторгуев wrote: not rude never At least thought there was.
On the merits. Hardware delay and so no! The delay in the connection because of the need for mental binding. Makes no sense to include the hardware from all, as the hardware and everything you need, so please let us know
useful AMY phone hardly will give. but if will not be harmful - then the phone nafig not needed - the network is not registered and accordingly will not call:)

Алексей Федотов

Post by Алексей Федотов » Thu Nov 27, 2014 21:30

could you tell me the approximate time of connection. Paid for 1 month. wait for 2 days.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Nov 27, 2014 21:32

the exemplary connection
how many times was written... 1-7 days. Often 1-3, 3-7 much less.

Алексей Федотов

Post by Алексей Федотов » Tue Dec 02, 2014 15:20

Владмосква wrote:
the exemplary connection
Hello,already 7 days passed. maybe what difficulties have arisen?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 02, 2014 17:16

Алексей Федотов wrote:
Владмосква wrote:
the exemplary connection
Hello,already 7 days passed. maybe what difficulties have arisen?
where what 7 days? you don't have nothing hooked up ... no order ... I wrote already

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Dec 02, 2014 19:42

I put the payment, the delay is due to the fact that you hadn't told us about it.
Not very clear why you are using for this forum, not e-mail, as do all other customers.

The scheme is : order - pay - said - said pay - physical inclusion.
You use a paid - write to the forum or ordered - paid - write to the forum. :)