ALL MODULES BJ

Андрей С.
Re: ALL MODULES BJ

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Mar 13, 2014 16:29

Техкво wrote:But if for a moment to try to eliminate the concept of destruction, wars, problems and imagine that we are talking about the return of the bonds in the name of harmonious cooperation there where there is a common goal, and each of uchastnokov has its own personality and its own priorities?
Well, if they, and other members, this is not want? You want to force? Or to impose their views, spit on their own? Do you think harmonious? :)

Техкво

Post by Техкво » Thu Mar 13, 2014 17:07

Good afternoon. So help. Could you clarify what module?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 22:50

Техкво wrote:Good afternoon. So help. Could you clarify what module?
you don't have to specify, not the module, module is an auxiliary to "katalysator" possible variants of the algorithms of interaction, just enough to formulate the desired according to the principle "the best way for me and the world of okrujayuschih in the short and long term" - something like that.
Inharmonious trends BJ in principle does not encourage development. (primarily for You, not harmonious), and evaluation of "from the mind" can be in this respect very inferior and incorrect.

Техкво

Post by Техкво » Fri Mar 14, 2014 18:57

About the mind and Neum, about harmony and disharmony, about all the known laws of spiritual life I know. But if there was like Moral Commitment campaign call on the merits, and try to survive.

Техкво

Post by Техкво » Fri Mar 14, 2014 19:08

In General, I have a cold for 3 days. Thanks for the reply. I hope for rarely come here.

Магистр

Post by Магистр » Fri Mar 14, 2014 21:57

Техкво wrote:actually I have a cold for 3 days. Thanks for the reply. I hope for rarely come here.
It's Your choice

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Mar 15, 2014 16:36

I have a cold for 3 days
rejoice, it's clean, chill out! Others to achieve this effect accounted for sujok to pay.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Mar 20, 2014 17:38

Sunshine wrote: "Gall - normalization" Treatment. There is no clear data about the effectiveness of the impact
Anyone tried it? (set via the timer of the healer)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 23, 2014 18:14

well, I tried on the person which did the effects were, but they were cumulative by a number of factors, to highlight the effectiveness of the module was difficult amid all the amount, but it was clear what his contribution is.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Tue Apr 01, 2014 23:31

Michael,I have a question on the module "Spider movement". Keep in mind the movement on the branches of realities? Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 02, 2014 0:08

well, what you want and because :) at his own request - in General, it is dealing with real entities, manipulating the fabric of reality to create the missing paths. But there can be so many options for use and attunement.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Wed Apr 02, 2014 0:12

Spasibo big for the detailed answer! And another question: do you Take more requests for the modules? Really need a separate module-restoring hormonal balance.With Respect.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 02, 2014 0:17

this is not a standalone module and integrated working with cocoon 2.2 take for example....

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Wed Apr 02, 2014 0:21

I have 2.6;3.0 S-not suitable for this purpose? Another generator 2.1,Panacea, and further down the list. :) Thank you.
Last edited by АМарта on Wed Apr 02, 2014 0:51, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 02, 2014 0:51

stay away from it.... but it takes time...

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Wed Apr 02, 2014 0:52

approx. Thank you,Michael!

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Thu May 01, 2014 10:06

Michael! Thank you so much for your products! :) I began to slowly apply. before the New Year..now the stream is only a...Friend matrix 1.0 is a very big change...My husband watched...and was shunned...Now 5 day wears bracelets 2.1 card transfer..and panacea( in shoes)matrix..he has a change of character in a positive way...In physics - almost refuses meat) This is great progress considering that he is a carnivore and any dish eaten with meats. Join me - drink fresh fruit.and all said that there was inner peace. My son ( he's 15)only via generator 1.0 and other programs on health. Also there are changes. Became more sociable and fun...goes All day singing songs. :ay In General the atmosphere in the home is changing in a positive way!
Used modules BJ. Particularly impressed with 28 lives and rings dream. Thank you again! :o

Нина Жемчуг

Post by Нина Жемчуг » Sun May 04, 2014 22:06

Prompt, please, where is stored that is the most treasured book, which describes how the modules work correctly?

Нина Жемчуг

Post by Нина Жемчуг » Sun May 04, 2014 22:29

Маг.нет wrote: Modules BJ is the "keys" to the algorithms of the subconscious, to its natural algorithms.
For them, it is possible to "catch" (mentally) the point of application, for example some sort of process where the algorithm is applicable and can be useful and focused on BJ (as the fulcrum of corrections), activate the Module (to add to the current process adjustment algorithm). Well it is in the details, it's actually easier, here for example is the purpose realized (nothing prevents to implement it), but there are no visible paths, the activation of the "Passage of air" and move to the target, you can get the option to implement at first glance, incredible (not considered logically), i.e., the goal can be realized through chance, random the appeared circumstances, the realization, etc. "Climate control" - the human body can realize constant temperature, controlled by the subconscious mind, activating this Module actualizarea (increasing priority) subconscious work on the problem. For efficiency and understanding of the Modules it is better to experiment on their own, appropriate activating a particular Module in the current process, because their expression can be individually, for both the Operators and for situations when the algorithms. Analogy, "to go" - the algorithm to go on the bike (pedal), ride, driving a car, riding a passenger on a horse or rolling down the hills, etc. - some ways of implementing the algorithm "to go", i.e. different cases may be different paths....

Note: if the path of realization or the result of "harmful to peace", the algorithm may not work.
I understand that if the module is harmful to the operator or the outside world, it will not work? I with the purpose of interested in that sometimes it's hard not to think about "white monkey".

Александър

Post by Александър » Sun May 04, 2014 23:18

Нина Жемчуг wrote:Prompt, please, where is stored that is the most treasured book, which describes how the modules work correctly?
Try this address to download - up to 18 may. http://dropmefiles.com/G4mZy

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 04, 2014 23:21

Description of the modules is on the forum.... it is better than any "treasured books" in order!

Нина Жемчуг

Post by Нина Жемчуг » Mon May 05, 2014 0:07

Alexander, the book downloaded, thanks.
Michael, where in the forum? That's what this thread describes? Not found another.
I understand from the forum that all the information on the module, collected in the book, sorry if something is wrong its called.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 05, 2014 2:42

1. there is no book, it's all homemade, everyone has his own and he for obvious reasons does not include important aspects such as discussion
2. the forum was mentioned in the description of the BZ base openmagic.org
3. there not all the information is concise and Packed with the amount of discussion that sets its value - You do not read dry distillation (devoid of initial figurative sense) and I read the reviews and discussion. So I never did any of the compilations and short guides on modules didn't.... and published made by other
4. generally modules are not important and everything works fine, on the principle of "want it" :) relatively speaking :) the main thing that the desire was real, not imposed, and harmonious for You :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 05, 2014 2:59

Нина Жемчуг wrote:
Маг.нет wrote: Modules BJ is the "keys" to the algorithms of the subconscious, to its natural algorithms.
For them, it is possible to "catch" (mentally) the point of application, for example some sort of process where the algorithm is applicable and can be useful and focused on BJ (as the fulcrum of corrections), activate the Module (to add to the current process adjustment algorithm). Well it is in the details, it's actually easier, here for example is the purpose realized (nothing prevents to implement it), but there are no visible paths, the activation of the "Passage of air" and move to the target, you can get the option to implement at first glance, incredible (not considered logically), i.e., the goal can be realized through chance, random the appeared circumstances, the realization, etc. "Climate control" - the human body can realize constant temperature, controlled by the subconscious mind, activating this Module actualizarea (increasing priority) subconscious work on the problem. For efficiency and understanding of the Modules it is better to experiment on their own, appropriate activating a particular Module in the current process, because their expression can be individually, for both the Operators and for situations when the algorithms. Analogy, "to go" - the algorithm to go on the bike (pedal), ride, driving a car, riding a passenger on a horse or rolling down the hills, etc. - some ways of implementing the algorithm "to go", i.e. different cases may be different paths....

Note: if the path of realization or the result of "harmful to peace", the algorithm may not work.
I understand that if the module is harmful to the operator or the outside world, it will not work? I with the purpose of interested in that sometimes it's hard not to think about "white monkey".
the modules BJ are not the only keys to the algorithms of the subconscious, but the key to their positive experience of the world (as a personality if you want), and usually inharmonious things are filtered to a measure - your subconscious and the world again and other factors - but it is not absolute.... there are to a greater or lesser extent. T/e/, if desired, several screw is possible - but again the experience....<

Нина Жемчуг

Post by Нина Жемчуг » Mon May 05, 2014 3:17

Михаил_ wrote:the modules BJ are not the only keys to the algorithms of the subconscious, but the key to their positive experience of the world (as a personality if you want), and usually inharmonious things are filtered to a measure - your subconscious and the world again and other factors - but it is not absolute.... there are to a greater or lesser extent. T/e/, if desired, several screw is possible - but again the experience....
I'm talking about what I really want to try to work with modules, but there is a fear that I know about them-read on the forum, and then call some of them not on purpose of course, but just thinking about it(and maybe not I'll call, and my subconscious will cause, which at the moment will be difficult to control, despite the fact that I work this module does not need it) and hurt themselves or someone around you, which is not very desirable. Don't know, maybe I'm the only one faced with such a problem(((.