Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Тяфа
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Тяфа » Mon Dec 19, 2011 22:55

Michael_thank you very much for the reply, when I wrote my previous message it was not the strangeness of what :roll:

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Mon Dec 19, 2011 23:27

Cards transfer as well as BJ - the individual?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 20, 2011 0:14

This same external in another execution. Naturally, all the features remain.

Саунд

Post by Саунд » Tue Dec 20, 2011 17:42

Michael is the proposal to consider in the future two additional devices.
1. The closure of the mirrors. The room is СК1М and I see that partly goes to the mirror energy. Not to hang it (sometimes it should), is it possible to make a special sticker with a powerful effect it is the solution to this sedlaci to "there" didn't leave helpful and "there" do not come harmful? What is now in the Arsenal, perhaps because of its universality, will not solve the problem completely.
2. You wrote that "he ordered all the computers always work well." Is it possible to make a powerful version of such protection in the form of stickers for the equipment? Protection from negativity and installation to function properly?
Talk about working with "positive" person - I like water off a duck, and the technique gets around the portion of "good"... Like stuff something is not working, then burn a small block, but it takes time and money.
Thank you

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:57

about the mirror - well, there it gets trickier, rather they should be seen as Windows. You do not make the room completely without Windows and the ability to ventilate?
But for mirrors, IMHO, already have everything, try a sticker panacea or cure-house.
about the technique - you can make additional program on the same sticker. Will do later. Just do not want too much to produce the spirit. Again "house" must work in a similar way.

Саунд

Post by Саунд » Wed Dec 21, 2011 16:42

Михаил_ wrote:about the mirror - well, there it gets trickier, rather they should be seen as Windows. You do not make the room completely without Windows and the ability to ventilate?
Yes, but the airing of this should be manageable otherwise you will get constant draft, which is not very good...

1. But for mirrors, IMHO, is all - try the sticker cure-all or a panacea-Dom
- not enough, unfortunately, to fully resolve the issue.
2. about the technique - you can make additional program on the same sticker. Will do later.
- we will wait :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Dec 21, 2011 19:44

Саунд wrote:1. But for mirrors, IMHO, is all - try the sticker cure-all or a panacea-Dom
- not enough, unfortunately, to fully resolve the issue.
Not enough in quantity that it cannot be the mirror or stick on the mirror sticker is not enough power\functionality themselves have stickers?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Dec 22, 2011 14:28

Review the work of labels a Panacea. In the organization for which I work has a toilet :)that had a terrible stench. I placed on the drain barrels and three toilets, three cabins separated labels, with the task to clear the room from all kinds of "dirt" which is available to be purged. After 5-7 days of dirt in the cabins was smaller than traditionally flocked there before. The stench was much less "nuclear" compared with the past. Based on the above and the fact that the smell of the detergent I was there was to meet three times a week against one in one to two weeks as it was before. I can say the increase in visits from the cleaners (to work) in this place. See what happens next.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 22, 2011 23:12

If just a sticker to close the mirror is not enough, give him the command "close mirror", clearly describing the mental that it is understood. If not enough then you may want to increase the number of stickers on the mirror. I have each 1pc and I check in the process of gluing. Inversion mirror with consuming subject to active giver, was observed immediately after gluing. Can make allowances for the fact that my home is in itself an abnormal place, and the mirrors are different (for current state). But much of this influence should not (well, unless the mirror is not pumped regularly used as a wormhole).

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Dec 22, 2011 23:18

Михаил_ wrote:if only the mirror is not pumped regularly used as a wormhole)
It seems to me that after the Deck Dvorkin such a Mirror will be of good use. IMHO. Of course, for those who can vospolzovatsya and work with such a mirror.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 23, 2011 13:49

Deck there is no way and at any side.

stom

Post by stom » Sun Dec 25, 2011 16:48

Is it possible to transfer properties from the card transfer 2.1 and P through the cartridge №44 ? There is the opportunity to work with the blood samples . Now I charge tubes for collection . Is it possible change ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 25, 2011 19:03

No, no side. I mean 44 is not suitable. But the map is just a mental program on the object. So the 44 and not needed.
What do you want to get from the blood? How are you supposed to analyze it for changes? There are lots of issues with it. (including the correct diagnosis). Of course you can affect.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Wed Dec 28, 2011 19:33

Panacea-house sufficed for the fifteen apartments. Well, 2 and should not have been - this is not a "Cure-two houses" :)
Question: if pokleit today, on what day Pets need to clean?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 28, 2011 19:36

don't know :) we have this process still goes on in the city, and the most "terrible" and I.... only I have a terrifyingly large scale ( including direct distances between places cleaning) to transport the machine from one place to another housecleaning items I have specifically zadolbali :) but the process drags. The visible order in the near future. Freed a lot of space... I Wanted to structure the space in a new way... changed priorities. Horror.:)
And in the city - small to rearrange the furniture, replace something and then it continues...
It all started sticking. So - if they will not catch - rejoice :)

Игнациус

Post by Игнациус » Thu Dec 29, 2011 21:36

wondered what better purchase to the office of the Sri-2 or label a Panacea. tell me, please.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 29, 2011 21:51

In the office it is better to purchase ISS-3, but expensive.
Generally one does not exclude the other. Sri gives more local effect in the workplace. And stickers throughout the office. So it depends on what purpose. Probably stickers more interesting. But if possible do both.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Jan 24, 2012 19:26

Do you like stickers better suited for vredonosnih areas in the office, classroom, auditorium, house? Panacea-Panacea or Home-stickers(plain, without any programs)? I mean maybe the program "House" is only for apartments and houses? But in all other places better than regular stickers? (except the car of course, where your kit is, with the program "a Car").
Or still what?
Or better anywhere "Home"?
Or "House" outside the house on the contrary make worse?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 24, 2012 22:11

the house is well everywhere, but just a sticker without additional programs, a good fit.

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Wed Feb 01, 2012 0:03

Somewhere here wrote about the fact that the system transfer recharge several times successively several identical maps of the same subject. Will throw in another idea to the experimenters: to disassemble the bracelet and 4 separate cards transfer charge of three managers each. Then 12 links to collect in one bracelet.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:56

as soon as are not perverted people :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Wed Feb 01, 2012 19:05

more of the same cards the same subject.
wouldn't it be easier to take 4 cards P and stand on them on all fours? Minutes at 15-30. Well, or under the feet of the one on the table hands on one - so it is easier to tolerate for long. Then the limbs will be charged as P and items will not need???

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Wed Feb 01, 2012 19:17

better buy BJ 4 and don't do crap)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 01, 2012 19:51

we instead of the cheap versions are now produced cards, that the people and comes up with perversion. then start from ebony - they are somewhat more expensive (although worth it).

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Feb 06, 2012 14:59

Hello.

Wanted to buy the Panacea of ebony, but it is not available (in my city). If you take a map transfer a Panacea and bracelet 2.0 ebony, and, accordingly, charge his card, you get a full object, is equal to the original Panacea of ebony? Or is it better to wait until stock arrives themselves the Panacea of ebony?

Thank you.

update
the Properties of certain natural materials ( including ebony ) to synthesize difficult. We did not put such purpose. Ie BJ 2.0, 2.1, panacea, on the black tree, the tree itself adds a certain "flavor" of its own energy, powerful and in tune with BJ so that BJ it is not scored themselves. In the system of transfer or 1копия it is an analogue of our industrial charging. Ie if You put her on the harvesting of ebony, and it will be real (for example on eBay I have seen these bracelets, but for what it really is ebony - I can not vouch), we obtain the analogue of the BZ respectively. version on the black tree - full. If you put the Crimean blank - we get the analogue of the BZ on the Crimean harvesting and so on.
But in General, when using the system transfer, the result will be some (a little) more powerful than only from billets.
The reason for this is that at the time of another object, they BOTH work as a weight BJ, well, that is more powerful and more advanced technology.
I read, but also read the following:
If "transfer 2.8" exercise on the bracelet a Cure, it is TO be merged (but without integration, as the 2 together, but not one)
Turns out, the same thing will happen with 2.0?

On the other hand, openmagic said:
the panacea in any case it will overwrite the cell cloud by itself, the properties of bracelet 2.0 will be lost.
I'm confused.