How to wear BJ? Questions for Michael :)

НИККТО
Re: How to wear BJ? Questions for Michael :)

Post by НИККТО » Mon Sep 01, 2014 13:42

Michael, maybe a short guide to action advise.On hand now
on the left 2.0 right 2.2 OS+, at the head of the slag heap of life similarly.
Unfortunately half of what you write on the forum do not understand, there is not a
esoteric experience.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 01, 2014 13:57

НИККТО wrote:Michael, can a short guide to action advise.On hand now
on the left 2.0 right 2.2 OS+, at the head of the slag heap of life similarly.
Unfortunately half of what you write on the forum do not understand, there is not a
esoteric experience.
Well. Council. Temporarily relieve 2.2 and wear overnight or for the weekend. Portions. And change hand places it on the left and 2.0 on the right.

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Thu Oct 16, 2014 20:07

Good afternoon, Michael. "I downloaded a list of All the modules BJ". It is valid for versions 2.2, 2.0?

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 16, 2014 20:15

It's all the same, well, probably about the actual, I had not added anything.

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Thu Oct 16, 2014 20:29

Clear. Thanks for the reply. Can you tell the difference between the versions in future?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 16, 2014 20:43

Are you talking about ? version BJ ??? so on the forum described, they are completely different it's not and just different things how-to...

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Thu Oct 16, 2014 20:45

To better understand whether everything described in the list of modules and small versions such as 2.2

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 16, 2014 21:41

Modules work identically with 1.0, the difference in autopilot and properties of the BZ and described.

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Thu Oct 16, 2014 22:32

Okay, thank you. Read.

Алона

Post by Алона » Sat Oct 18, 2014 0:59

Good evening, Michael.
How to disable modules? Is there any module that can be used to hold or return to the lost a life line?

Алона

Post by Алона » Sat Oct 18, 2014 0:59

Which modules do not have to disable?

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:08

How to disable modules?
as well as to include the mental team.
Some, like "cleaning the blood" for example, will deactivate themselves upon completion of the action. But it is possible and start conditions to specify, for example "disable when blood will be purified."
What modules to disable not necessarily?
long-term actions, such as the "Wall of order" around any object.

Well, some extensions to the unconscious mind can enable and disable on auto-pilot in the background.

Алона

Post by Алона » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:31

Michael, Hello. Why do I think that I did not work the module is a PROPHET? Everything works, and the PROPHET is not? What should be the thrill of it work correctly? Thank you!

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:43

What should be the thrill of it work correctly?
Condition accurate vision of the near future.
I have the module does not work
those who have 100% of the modules work on the finger of one hand can be counted. Practice and sooner or later he will earn: BJ simulator, and not a prosthesis. Everyone is different, for some, only one module "alarm" is an achievement.

Алона

Post by Алона » Tue Oct 28, 2014 23:55

Thank you for the tip.

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Wed Aug 26, 2015 15:44

Michael, good day. BJ is 2.6. Broke, six months is not worn - could not find a thread suitable. When you resume wearing - it's another "shake-up", "break-up" processes of life? And the second important point for the Corsair, nookular. We get along fine BJ and the Corsair? Vzaimoponimanija not?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:16

BJ seems to have worked and not being on hand when he saw You in operator, just weaker....
So I think that shakes would not be likely.
BJ along with anything and with anyone (with the exception of Pandora and she does not BJ and there is a different for another reason), but I do it's like comparing the window in the window and roller skates - one for skating, the other for ventilation, and zone installation and usage objects to different. In other words even from disjoint operas. BJ absolutely do not care and it does not exactly choking, but for others I don't answer other people's products and not comment
The thread can be bought at almost any sewing store..

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Fri Aug 28, 2015 15:23

Михаил_ wrote:BJ it seems to have worked and not being on hand when he saw You in operator, just weaker....
So I think that shakes would not be likely.
BJ along with anything and with anyone (with the exception of Pandora and she does not BJ and there is a different for another reason), but I do it's like comparing the window in the window and roller skates - one for skating, the other for ventilation, and zone installation and usage objects to different. In other words even from disjoint operas. BJ absolutely do not care and it does not exactly choking, but for others I don't answer other people's products and not comment
The thread can be bought at almost any sewing store..
Thanks for the reply! But BJ was in the form of separate units. Still working? The long-awaited findings of the thread is appropriate. All set the task-to look. What is not brought, even fishing line. Now here collected. Now choose the moment when to wear, so "do not fly". At the primary beginning of wear - "bounce" as you call it, stood horrible business. Then everything is OK. But the moment of rupture of the thread was annoying, as power hitting. Was bursting at the seams at the same time - and BJ broke. To clean it not necessary? ( :oops: -no matter how naive sounds, like Holy water?) and so I regret not listening to you in the beginning socks BJ and didn't take SK!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 15:40

1. Brushing is not necessary.
2. as he was lying - it makes no difference, until the operator = You are, he is with You and working remotely although somewhat weaker than on the hand.
3. There are at least two types of yarn and its subtypes: spandex multicore and single core thread. There is even a whole topic about it (about the Assembly at break). There are many firms trading in accessories/consumables for needlework, including on the Internet, which have and and. In an extreme case can be had through me or through the office to inquire.
4. what broke during straining is normal and generally good.
5. because the physical wearing still slightly different from lying in a corner, to avoid unnecessary chattering, we can first wear weekend/evening+night.

PS now that SK took already ? :) the UK is not aging thing :)

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Fri Aug 28, 2015 15:46

Михаил_ wrote: PS now that SK took already ? :) the UK is not aging thing :)
No. Now look - what than should combine. I have not been on the forum, and radically new there are many. BJ 4 read. And triples. Everywhere it says the interview with you as a developer. That apparently - and correctly. Especially when the whole world is a sausage, especially the world of business. Although lean - what version of SK basic -it is necessary to take in any now hooked. Then 1.5 years ago - cling Radionics...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 15:53

Yes interviewer very little need....
new Pandora/VIP-Pandora interview is not required, the decider - not required. ALFAVIT you free to do a good thing for business.
The context is also good but a little more complicated....
The deck of the Cheshire Cat can be improvised to do at times when something around running a fever, she's good (well, the theme of solitaire and not read about here and there).
Terms of SK it is a pity that we missed the action SK+Pandora, although that's more to recommend I don't know, I would probably took ALFAVIT-VIP, while SK gives more stability....
And, you can make a homemade stabilizer paper (or just paper) - antidopingovoe good thing ....
In General as always free possibilities no less than pay pay attention to them too.

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Fri Aug 28, 2015 15:59

Михаил_ wrote:Yes interviewer very little need....
new Pandora/VIP-Pandora interview is not required, the decider - not required. ALFAVIT you free to do a good thing for business.
The context is also good but a little more complicated....
The deck of the Cheshire Cat can be improvised to do at times when something around running a fever, she's good (well, the theme of solitaire and not read about here and there).
Terms of SK it is a pity that we missed the action SK+Pandora, although that's more to recommend I don't know, I would probably took ALFAVIT-VIP, while SK gives more stability....
And, you can make a homemade stabilizer paper (or just paper) - antidopingovoe good thing ....
In General as always free possibilities no less than pay pay attention to them too.
MICHAEL! HERE'S A HUGE THANK YOU! The Alphabet VIP - look - discount share. Now reread the topic. Thank you.