G2.0AT - extension BJ on a cell phone.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 07, 2011 20:36

At no BJ (at least one) do not need to use. At the extension of the BZ.

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Thu Jul 07, 2011 20:41

the one I have) and a bunch of homemade))

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sat Jul 09, 2011 21:08

Michael and the keychain stop magic can be used as a standalone product?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jul 09, 2011 21:20

Михаил_ wrote:2. we are preparing for release 2 of the product "Brake magic" in a wearable version. Approximate time of appearance in the sale is the end of next week. (1 number).
Design - 3-dimensional engraving in the glass.
Size: standard key chain (how in products series Ah)
and drive glass (as a stand under the water KV, only 60mm in diameter, ie smaller).
Keychain - pocket-sized version.
Drive - wearable or table. (on these disks, blanks for which are for engraving Souvenirs, there is a flat cut on one side, it is possible for example to put on the table vertically). In wearable form, it is quite a "pocket" or "bag", but much larger than a keychain.
Both products will enter a "hodgepodge" of programs of the stabilizer:
-stop magic 1-2
protection
stabilizer additional

I think many people know these programs can be used independently the presence of the stabilizer from using them.

Price per keychain 2900
the CD 3900

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sat Jul 09, 2011 21:25

thank you MAG.no, and there is a question to clarify (just from my practice I began to notice that people misunderstand me or I them,so now I specify), you can use the keychain without the disk?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jul 09, 2011 21:30

Михаил_ wrote:2. we are now preparing 2 products "Stop magic" in a wearable version.

Price per keychain 2900
the CD 3900
Yes, it's two different versions of the same set of programs.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sat Jul 09, 2011 21:51

Thank You!

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Sat Jul 09, 2011 22:34

Also want clarification question to voice.
If I every call to create a Lite version AT, then how about the fact that the people who receive them - almost certainly are the owners of BJ and hence will not be able to take advantage of the "gift" full. Should therefore take responsibility for the dissemination of BJ among the users of its phone books? :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jul 09, 2011 23:00

...it's much Lite Lite copy at, and what responsibility?
I for example are a source of energy and structures of the BZ and many are just passers-by, "eat these Goodies", it does not mean that I accept some responsibility... or "building 1.0", "1.0 forest", where all visitors gain healthy energy... "distribution BJ" it is a question not of responsibility, but of expediency, I'm his entourage "presented BJ" in one form or another, and now my "energy chews" does not even need to use it its natural source. And I... I'm leaving my mark, give structure to space, and if on each track and "the etheric and astral plume" to think... probably a few hundred thousand people a year already "tasted"...
With at possible passive interaction.
Михаил_ wrote:at - absolutely hilarious stuff.
Remember - it's prone to Smolnitsa in weak copies on any computer and transmitting equipment utilizing its spurious radiation(which is useful in environmental terms)and harvested potential goes to the core algorithms at - ie on columnia harmonizationreally Wirth. copies are significantly weaker than stickers, but still nothing. If this instrument is your owner - the office is on it if unattended or your probation (such as work) on You. The equipment of this influence should not, but can theoretically.

Sincerely, MAG.no

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Sun Jul 10, 2011 13:06

Thanks for the clarification, MAG.no
And it really was going to accompany every interaction with the phone (up to SMS) mental command to the replication of BJ for the contacted person..
As the owner of a P1 another question to. "Humanity" it is also cloned in tandem with AT when establishing a connection through the phone? There are observations? Or is it me confusing input that it directly fixed to the at and more correct it as another "keychain" be interpreted?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jul 10, 2011 13:32

About cloning, Humanity can not say for sure, but I didn't notice, although I think the whole channel is cleaned on both sides, so that the use of both the Operator and other Participants of this interaction. And P1 on subjective observations itself has more influence on the Operator, and interacting persons, or even more specifically in the field of action P1. Possible creates a cocoon Operator "mark" and the surrounding unconsciously react to it.
Generally referring to cloning, I think you need to look on the reverse side. BJ himself, in principle, brings nothing new (2.x gives shear forces), but rather removes excess - distortion. Well, for example, there is a natural channel of interaction, say columny, imagine him with a pipe, so the average person this pipe is clogged with garbage-distortion, BJ removes these distortions - clears the pipe without CREATING a NEW PIPE. So spreading BJ we do not "trash", nothing new to build, but rather "clean". We are "cleaners structural distortions."

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Re: G2.0AT - extension BJ on a cell phone.

Post by Логик » Mon Sep 05, 2011 15:19

Broke the speaker on the phone without any drops, etc apparent reason. I think "guilty" at.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 05, 2011 23:57

I recommend to consider hidden thoughts - in all such cases, sooner or later they were (from the field - I wanted a new phone, didn't want to hear someone or something, etc.), in some cases, the knowledge of causes. "fault"(in fact, is actually the "command" operator) can be easily acted mental.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Sep 06, 2011 0:24

On the new phone I not even thought of. Old rings and it is fine. I'm not a hoarder and fashion not pursue.
The malfunction is remedied in the workshop, replacement of the speaker. After the repair, all was fine.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:12

Sometimes there are just faulty :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Oct 02, 2011 14:37

Michael, if the work is necessary to use two or 3 camera, will benefit from parallel use of 2 or 3 at (1 in each unit)? Or won't make a difference? Or it will only get worse (conflict at)?
Questions about a few BJ or SK were discussed, but about at I do not remember.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 03, 2011 14:07

1. In any case, the conflicts of our products does not happen and has not happened (well, unless the forehead is not to create some strange artificially created overlay or conflicting objectives). At is seamlessly integrated with the BJ, other appliances, with other people's products (if they are integrated once the operator itself), and so on.
2. Two or more at go well with each other. But not so much that it will be clearly noticeable, although much depends on the specifics. Ie the benefits will be, but how it will be noticeable - don't know. After all, when one at other phones you can virtually program it to call from one to the other. Weaker at times, but working with one operator, i.e. the result with the base set at
3. I use stickers at all on their phones, on all phones of relatives and wonder how many pieces to stick on the Ipad - the back cover however a large area, there are MANY kits you like. And I'm on the phone not really..... ie is not an important part of my life and I'm without a phone can really do. (by the way, and without Internet too, but then people get bored :) ), the purpose of having labels on all phones - additional strengthening of energobit at, i.e. at source, rather a few of those. Yes, I have all sorts of amplifiers, but I don't think that is a lot. Theoretically, in some situations it happens that is not at all "a lot." Ie the more the better.

In the end, I think the most sensible to come from a combination of factors, including the cost of at, usefulness, energodoctor and so on.

TheMan

Post by TheMan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 17:47

My phone battery is also a cover, so a sticker is pasted on the outside of the phone. Will not affect the functionality of the sticker that it is constantly rubbing against different items in the pocket and the pocket? And then over time the sticker can wear off so lightly.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 06, 2011 19:19

will not affect, let rubs....

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:47

Here's what happened December 30, 2011 at 00.02 night in my kitchen. I cleaned the kitchen. The radio was turned on and music was playing. Then I went into the bathroom to the kitchen to wash his hands. The bathroom is located opposite the kitchen and the radio is easily visible. While washing my hands I heard the click of a button and a radio someone turned off. :shock: The music stopped playing. Then heard a male voice mumbled something. :shock: :shock: I froze with horror. :shock: :shock: :shock: I immediately went to the kitchen, but it was empty. A radio really was disabled. I then checked the entire apartment. Strangers I of course have not found. Husband and child were sound asleep. Radio firmy JVC was purchased in 2006 and works great. To enable or disable radio button to click. By itself, the button cannot be turned off. In the kitchen at this point were at and Sri-1. 2 hours before I 10 minutes did kumbhaka, special. breathing exercise of yoga. And on December 29, I'm active and working all day with agnoj. What could it be? The antics at and isn-1 or ajna? My first encounter with such. :roll: And to be honest scared. bc

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:29

ММ wrote:AND radio was really disabled. I then checked the entire apartment. Strangers I of course have not found. Husband and child were sound asleep. Radio firmy JVC was purchased in 2006 and works great. To enable or disable radio button to click. By itself, the button cannot be turned off.
:) Still can, and will turn on and shut off! My tape recorder this for like a month deals :?

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:38

ММ wrote:...What could it be?...
I was interested in this topic so strange, it would seem at first glance, the effects achieved by closer ties between the subconscious and consciousness. which blagoprijatstvujut use BJ of any kind, including BJ 1.0. :)

so that's good, IMHO.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 09, 2012 16:22

Clearly say it was impossible. But such fun is necessary quietly. As the norm :)
And in General, I agree with the comment bofara.
Demolished the firs message, sorry it's not in this topic (topic is not at the ajna).
Of course neither the at nor the ISS by themselves, this effect is usually not given, but to have a impact on equipment (and it including) can. But probably just a little shook up everything including their practices. Ie, more than your state (in the first place) than the effect of something extra.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:48

as I understand the whole series is Ah powered by ATH, he, in turn, from the BZ, but in the case when the phone runs out of power where Oh takes energy? I phone for a couple of hours drained when working on the Internet well at least I can't
I have AK and AF all the charms and was a meter away from me
and at what distance from the operator, they begin to lose their effectiveness?
and when you see the road, vision and art?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:59

1. Road to manufacture. Within a couple of weeks (given in a production, but there are issues of logistics are generally from another city, delivered, finalized, etc.).
2.key fobs work remotely. Locally a bit stronger in meter is normal.
3.with the grid something You are confused.
Here's the situation. At utilizes the energy of the telephone and the surrounding space (including cellular radiation, if the antenna is), the battery of the phone is also in the process works. At this energy can feed the operator and BJ (i.e., to pass it directly on TO the operator and his BJ) and is also able to feed the different products of the Ah.
When the phone is dead, use the stored potential (lots of it in TO the system at a reserve), the energy of the cellular network and everything not needed what's next to eat (induced radiation of different for example). If all this will pass (no idea how this capacity could quickly eat through, but probably all can), then the at will perform its functions in the mode of energy shortage and try if possible to use the BJ energy channels to cover the energy shortage, if there is one.
In addition, note that all articles associated in a common system, so different isn-1-2, IC, etc can also serve as sources of energy if it is lacking and / or need a lot at once.