Small offtopic.

Галкина
Re: Small off-topic.

Post by Галкина » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:40

Меломан wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:the Bar should be wide .... this is one of the difficult requirements, not just the height, otherwise the grip is not correct - but easy to make out of the pipe on the ropes for example (+2 hook to the ceiling or something)
Oh, and one more subtlety. If its thickness will be standard (like a bar), a substantial part of the pulse will dissipate, to go by. The thickness is preferably 1.5 times thinner, then tension in the forearm muscles is much less and the pulse will go where they should - in the broadest back.
I bought the bar here http://nailya.justclick.ru/order/turnik/ True, he has risen to put it mildly, but there's instructions on how to do it yourself. Actually how to make pictures, and photos to understand. For myself I would say that the bar is very comfortable, after class can be easily disassembled and doesn't occupy a place.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:14

Yes I have the same only under my height more standard and with a metal pipe, it was made carelessly (not dyed, partially rusty pipe, in General outright trash), took from them, was too lazy to sculpt yourself.
well, kind of puny fry, but in General, normal... (better than when it is not necessary to run the yard)
I don't understand - I have a place there.

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Wed Jan 14, 2015 14:52

Галкина wrote: I bought the bar here http://nailya.justclick.ru/order/turnik/ True, he has risen to put it mildly, but there's instructions on how to do it yourself. Actually how to make pictures, and photos to understand. For myself I would say that the bar is very comfortable, after class can be easily disassembled and doesn't occupy a place.
Thank you for the idea :o . Now make yourself a normal bar for AI :D

Меломан

Post by Меломан » Wed Jan 14, 2015 16:03

Михаил_ wrote:Thinner or thicker? and why is it so affects, explain pliz.
Thinner. This explanation Goltis did on one of the webinars in 2014. One of the principles of impulse - a deliberate relaxation of other muscles, otherwise the concentration of momentum in working on the muscle dissipated. Even as a grimace not :) still getting used to. The point is that when the horizontal bar is thinner, as it would be easier to hold and less tense the muscles of the forearm that are responsible for the coupling fingers. Probably the inch is still OK, but a little thinner. However, I think we need to look at the feelings.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 14, 2015 20:52

me feel thinner it would be not convenient times.... thicker and I have not seen is basically ;well, sometimes the pipes horizontal bars on playgrounds, Yes, even fatter. Just under my height this design with the wooden stick do not. In General, design is not enough strength from swinging from left to right and back, the idea at the rear legs have two strut to the frame to put the floor if it is not dismantled. And he shadoweth slightly.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 14, 2015 21:03

Thick and very thick /large diameter "pipe"/ the bar - do with certain CELI.. AI Goltis, from my point of view - 1 inch - at the time..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 14, 2015 21:29

Yes, but the second is not enough....

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 14, 2015 21:50

There are such things for push-UPS.
Similar probably can be done is to buy and mount on the wall /ceiling/ - need latitude and altitude for a particular person about both sides of the door.. They are about 1 inch in diameter. Only one of the exercises for back of AI of the first stage cannot be performed in this way..
---
I used /I do not remember this topic or not/ given the decision the mounting bar..

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Wed Jan 14, 2015 23:02

Well then, another video of the horizontal bar to the heap:
angular version /so as not to interfere in the hallway, if static/ - for people with different heights to fit a small table /or something more convenient for this purpose/ to follow the recommendations for Goltis position of the feet.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Thu Jan 15, 2015 18:00

Confession of a Moscow doctor
http://realmedic.livejournal.com/

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Thu Jan 15, 2015 18:24

Cool referring to! Thank you!

Павел..Нск

Post by Павел..Нск » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:43

Just about the bar, the conversation turned, I will write about my experience.
At home I have a homemade collapsible horizontal bar.
The question has arisen as to engage outside the home. Last summer was going on vacation in the mountains and decided that I will deal with out there on the nature a little different feeling from it. I remembered the photo from the website Goltis.
the horizontal bar
I decided that if I can find the right place, I will make one for myself. And just in time for lessons with a horizontal bar I come across this little place on the banks of the river with a small plot of young firs. You only have to find a suitable stick and choose a few small trees with the right distance between them. And then – a roll of duct tape, 5 minute leisurely work and the bar is ready.
No nicks didn't do, at a cost of only duct tape.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 16, 2015 20:35

Sometimes you can still the right branch to find hanging horizontally and sometimes even directly at the desired height :)

Константин С.

Post by Константин С. » Fri Jan 16, 2015 21:41

Галкина wrote:
Меломан wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:the Bar should be wide .... this is one of the difficult requirements, not just the height, otherwise the grip is not correct - but easy to make out of the pipe on the ropes for example (+2 hook to the ceiling or something)
Oh, and one more subtlety. If its thickness will be standard (like a bar), a substantial part of the pulse will dissipate, to go by. The thickness is preferably 1.5 times thinner, then tension in the forearm muscles is much less and the pulse will go where they should - in the broadest back.
I bought the bar here http://nailya.justclick.ru/order/turnik/ True, he has risen to put it mildly, but there's instructions on how to do it yourself. Actually how to make pictures, and photos to understand. For myself I would say that the bar is very comfortable, after class can be easily disassembled and doesn't occupy a place.
What is this nonsense? I do not understand what you were looking for? If you want to catch up on the bar in silovoe or endurance then:
first you here
http://www.turnik.org/
in the second
http://forum.faleev.com/
third do not take out the brain to each other will buy a thing
http://romana.ru/catalog/shvedskaja-ste ... 9967?pos=2
it has the additional, parallel bars and a weight bench with racks. 150 keeps the weight of a person easily.
Tested on itself. Came in a 5x8 pull-UPS with additional weight +12kg. On the bars +18kg.
The price is just happy, and the quality is just excellent. And you have to link some sort of tent.
Can certainly not the topic it all.
By the way very helps the body lesson on horizontal bar and parallel bars. I used that wheel for the press and exercises to stretch the whole complex of Jamal Aigeria
Now a lot of work to put this all, and not a lot of overdone...
Do not claim to truth, maybe what you have there is a mega medical system, etc., can still that....<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 16, 2015 22:20

Yeah it is mega and definitely better than the rest :) well, at least in the normal version.... especially if you do it well. Moreover, the recovery objective goes far further working zones - wife AI feels bright vision improvement /effect on the kidneys and many more where including consciousness. However, it strictly makes careful control :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 16, 2015 22:21

The bar for AI must have certain features which do not fit the usual horizontal bar. Many here in the topic that You are not yet in the theme - not scary, but not jump to conclusions.

Константин С.

Post by Константин С. » Fri Jan 16, 2015 22:30

Michael_ be sure to read about the AI... let's see, count up, etc.
I've read here http://goltis.info/o-goltise.html
Actually, it is the man! But what would all this be achieved, he worked hard.
As many would know, but information that's not a lot available.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 17, 2015 0:15

Read and watch - it is useless. Then you need to try/to understand/hear. Does this issue a long time ago and I discussed on the forum too. And many in it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 17, 2015 0:48

AI went through a huge number of people including personally familiar with - full of information. There are principles and it is foolish to draw conclusions from a position of "I know how the body"

Константин С.

Post by Константин С. » Sat Jan 17, 2015 15:16

Michael_ Of course Michael you are right, no doubt. I remembered where I've seen You, watched your meeting with the users, the sense of a long-forgotten acquaintance. So you find yourself trading courses for beginners, positioned itself as a successful trader, who had almost all to try in the world of exchanges.
My colleague at first when I started trading, I bought every courses including your he found in the archive!
What gave it up? Trading if you understand it is quite a profitable occupation! Tired of courses to sell or trade?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 17, 2015 20:58

I am not selling, I'm team collected, You are mistaken. And sold ( and sold ) is not training and access to the system termed, the course itself is the app for this (training has no meaning without a method but it is limited by the servers). To the system of calculation of price levels. It was and is and free materials in sufficient amounts, cover all the reasonable needs of the trader, just termated easier and it was not wrong for a bit of money to ask for (a ridiculous amount per month). In addition there was a large (over 700 people) the team's intuitive prediction (draft forecast) for which it was designed special tools to increase your intuition and predict the future. By the way they got the first BJ and then 2.0 0.5 (0.5 is in a sense before the advent of the charging system), and under them were the circulation of the modulators made quite large. It is then the modulators came here.

In this regard, I was disappointed in the number of people able to change something in your life :) Those who have achieved initial success (whether in forecasting or trading for timecode) quickly fell into a routine and launched his fortune in the omitted, where the results fell.
The initial goal is to collect the team, scored quite a long time, among the common masses interested in the topic not the right people or they are very small, and successful ( one well) first, I want to play in the independence. It was easier to go the other way (He also at one time considered), namely to prepare young people not created from scratch, but it was another resource - time (much needed personal time, and I am a very busy multidisciplinary).
However from this stage (which a lot of effort was spent on promoting certain things) there is a deep sense of satisfaction, because they believe that their materials are saved and continue to save a bunch of people from the empty draining money in different "kitchens" claiming that they "learn" how to make money in the markets.
Given how many people happily reprints my articles and I created them not in vain :) And they say that trading is not a game and the hard work associated with proper self-study.
Practically this part of my work is not going away, but Yes, she is at a lower priority than previously. There are certain mathematical patterns of the "matrix" that make nekotorye places of the price chart is very predictable at any stage and irrespective of the existence of "conspiracy theory" and manipulation of the market - such is the nature of things. Here is the way well, if not much, in any case, there are a number of users of my technology that came from that phase of my activity. As the course has existed, and exists, Dmitri as it was sold, and sells(although he is also not the only object of the life interest), and the server calculating targets and work method is effective. Moreover, it is applicable to events and trends in General, not just for the fin markets, to those where the graph can be built long term. The method is based on the principles that hundreds of thousands of years, and its design is my gain. But the explanatory lectures - Yes, I do not read anymore. No time and don't see the point. I go put himself out and checked among this audience response - there were and are people looking for me and interesting in their way, but very few of them and with that part of life I literally here and dragged.

Also with AI Goltis - there are things that work regardless of the opinions about them :) Volodya (Goltis) something they remembered or maybe it's something reminded, but he did it right and unique. And it DOES not resemble any system of workouts/exercises/physical exertion. T/e/ to compare makes no sense at all, you need to try to understand.

Generally, it is not necessary to evaluate my activity for example on this forum - I'm busy with lots of processes, just me at the moment more interesting, and some less.
Trading - working with fin component of the system to extract the resource for their projects and simultaneously learn some interesting moments of reflection system (patient twitches almost agonizing :) )
And what I'm doing here is direct aid to the people( or first aid :) .. then many to help themselves can). Now this more powerful result, because there are interested to hear, and hear.
The resulting goal is the same - some mending of this world.
For this purpose, we need resources of different types, as different experimental work. Without conducting full-scale experiments, you will not understand the efficiency and reliability of those or other methods, because external factors - a lot.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jan 17, 2015 23:15

I had access to Timecode a while and although not traded, studied the correlation of the prediction with the key (even judging by the effects observed today) events in the world and revealed the dependence that are more likely if the reality is (confirmed and Technical and Fundamental analysis) is at odds with the forecast Timecode in important moment, that this moment is happening in the world what is meaningful (often disharmonious) event, having if not the world, the continental resonance, and often the greater the divergence, the more significant event occurs. Ie Timated from my point of view shows "how it's supposed to be" for the harmony of the world and in step with the times. Often correlation to seconds. Found a few interesting points related to the nature of time, its irregular flow according to some rules, but still researching.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:28

Since then offtopic - caught mocking the article, because of which decided to celebrate the fun day of the current :)

http://openmagic.org/ph/showpost.php?p= ... count=7488

before I also heard quiet rumors that in addition to the history of our science given the go-ahead to pull out slowly that years lay under the cloth, with the implicit "Nissassa this..." t/e/ any right and abnormal installation and so on, will see how it goes in the real case, as unfortunately one team from the top to the realization a little, but we're while in :) quietly :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Wed Jan 21, 2015 14:14

all sorts of correct and anomalous installation
This is the best response to the sanctions. The West has almost no whips in the sleeve, too abruptly chopped them of the Russian Federation to state "We have nothing to lose, Moscow is behind us".

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 14:44

Although, if you think logically, such a policy, GDP should lead to the aggravation of international relations with developed country where such a lie in favor of the state.