Small offtopic.

Марат Г.
Re: Small off-topic.

Post by Марат Г. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:17

and, here on the website even stated, minimum order is 24 bottles, 500ml., for 150r. obtained min order 3600r.
well, plus shipping from Dzerzhinsk. but the box volume is small, expensive will not :)
a fan of baths with turpentine will last for six months :wink:

ПиАр

Post by ПиАр » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:45

Мариомар wrote:But with the Anandin has turned out more fun. According to the instructions, you need to calculate the amount of the preparation is 0.2 ml/kg of body weight. My 94-95 turns 18 or 9 ml vials, roughly speaking. I'm such a big syringe not found and zabatsali at a time 6 pack. The feeling is very funny, instantly a wave of vitality throughout the body, there is euphoria and a smile with a slight gibilisco , feels like a well-slept 14 hours and drank a Cup of strong African coffee. Let's see how the dynamics will attempt to set 3 days 6 cubes, and the next course will stock up big syringes and put in 18
Marimar, thank you, and I completely forgot we are about anandin. I tried out a method of cleansing the body by sucking sunflower oil. Works very well. All sorts of rubbish in itself, absorbs through the oral cavity and salivary glands. Perfectly whitens teeth, I do not understand the reasons why :-D . I recommend to everyone. Fasting morning and evening.
Also tried the Himalayan salt to the tub, poured about 1 kg weaker than the Effects from the sea and other quite. It burns the skin. Later, try and accomplish your goal. This salt is the most ancient and rich in composition today. However all it in the food consumed, I have not tried.
Last edited by ПиАр on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:56, edited 1 time in total.

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:18

Marat G.Thanks for Ying-fu.If I don't find in the hardware store, order in Dzerzhinsk, we must be getting close.
According to the salt.
How much speculation on it. Marine, jodirovannaja..
Any chef knows not to add salt iodirovannoye - will not taste any sosolik the same fish - he knows will ruin the fish..
See Julia Vysotskaya, "Relishes", and so on - only on "marine". Sorry, but our Iletsk Arteml or is it that the "land" or what? :)
Iletsk salt is considered the most delicious in the world. Gourmet (without additives).
All salt is ancient sea and without the quotes.
For baths you can buy these here blocks, a sawed monolith. Lick for cattle.
A guarantee of naturalness, if you have a place to store.
http://www.artyomsalt.com/index.php?id=27
At the bottom, it blocks for 32 pounds. There are less than a thousand, compare with the Himalaya.
I have this in the bath great.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:28

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what causes a low body temperature?

I read that low body temperature occurs in vegetarians. But I couldn't find more than a few words here and there.

Where can I find more information?

Thank you in advance.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:16

Many times I have encountered similar information in these situations:
1. decreased body temperature most of my life my mother (by the way, not quite biting mosquitoes, friends/Podruga jealous of her and think that she's my age did plastic surgery... although she is not has the opportunity to engage - with good reason, and seriously exhausted, well, of course no plastic), the nutrition until relatively recently was almost normal.
2. I read that the body temperature is lowered in people practicing breathing techniques (e.g. Buteyko or Frolov trainer on a regular basis), and it is a statistical fact.
3. I read that many raw foodists, but a lot more mono-raw foodists, the temperature drops quite well (as well as the thermostability increases). This stat is also a fact.
4. I have a wife / long-slightly reduced (although not monocarbide and not all raw foodists), is seldom measured and there are oscillations (thermometer not at home :) and what for it ?)
5. never heard that lower in vegetarians, don't consider vegetarianism a normal reasonable way of eating.
6. I think that all these cases are associated with a change in the supply of cells with mitochondrial on the other and a decrease in the number of cellular mitochondria (only invoked in different ways ACC.) it also defines a long youth and endurance (for example in the case monocytoid often observed easy portability cold to a comfortable temperature).
May have missed something.

Водомир

Post by Водомир » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:14

I believe that the temperature reduction - the process, well, or the effect of purely individual. And when officials may be entirely individual in everyone.

For four years, the average temperature is in the range of 36 - plus-minutes and 0.5 degrees (writing about myself).
Got out by itself, if I may say so - tried to work on the deceleration/acceleration pulse (heart rate) Yes too overdone.
In the end, two brigades of ambulance for more than an hour of meaningless gestures on their part ... Put diagnosed with Bradycardia (pulse rate 40) with permanent pacemakers.
Before his experiments, so, just in case, I called my colleague that arrived after 30 minutes. Here she razrulil ... right in front of astonished doctors. I dictated to her what to do and where (in the mental of course) and she accurately carried out.
Had doctors gently suggest to leave (though it was not just in this situation), and on the following day to develop the method of recovery. Helped ASD, the wise and the Commission worked for two months. Had to repair the damaged neurons and neural connections. Diagnostics showed damage to about 30 neurons that are responsible for the functioning of the heart. Restored to 20 and leave it at that, given the right (for centenarians) the heart rate and body temperature.
The pulse recovered to 53, the pressure became as athletes, and the temperature dropped. The truth is sometimes increased, but this is the physiological aspect, the short-term.

In any case described above does not have the manual. Just a stupid experiment. Everything else is a side effect that can be non-repeatable. But it's one of the reasons for the drop in temperature.

Don't want to look like guide on this forum, but I want to warn some people, injection is not safe.
Once spoke with his friend, an oncologist, and conversation touched upon - from the beginning of 2000 appeared a strange disease that the doctors among themselves about called "gentle death." Proceeds their major part asymptomatic. But when she discovers - too late to do something - cirrhosis in the last stage.
Tried the "whole world" to uncover the cause and came to common opinion that this disease appears after injection, but which drug was the cause, never found out. Always the drugs were different. That is when I realized that the reason is not drugs, and syringes. And where there is no logic, system or frequency. It's like "Russian roulette" - who was lucky and who not.
I it to what? Can be hard to inject through a syringe "encouraging" drugs, getting awesome results ... one to fall for the crap that all zeroed out.
My friend, the oncologist Volodya, died four years ago, for the reason described above.

This applies to fans of Botox.
Something like that.<

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Dec 01, 2014 15:33

KMP - worked two months
ILC - do not switch off the instrument contains no internal fuse protection. Metered and zoned it is possible, for example to recover the lost bodies of the same neurons, with continuous monitoring: as restored need to remove the device away.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Mon Dec 01, 2014 18:59

Владмосква wrote:
KMP - worked two months
ILC - do not switch off the instrument contains no internal fuse protection. Metered and zoned it is possible, for example to recover the lost bodies of the same neurons, with continuous monitoring: as restored need to remove the device away.
Vladmoskvaand more, PLI-and-fromwhat kind of beast this ILC :wiz
(you can PM so as not to flood :? )

With respect :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Dec 01, 2014 19:21

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 19:55

львёнок wrote:
Владмосква wrote:
KMP - worked two months
Vladmoskvaand more, PLI-and-fromwhat kind of beast this ILC :wiz
(you can PM so as not to flood :? )

With respect :)
Well, it has long been discussed is so bizarre, just the person who wrote the message about her he long been working (somewhere there was a thread probably in the gazebo about Vladimir Kapustin). Thing is sometimes useful, but more arousing academic interest. They also discussed on my forum. We then did not agree with Vladimir in the views of the world :) but that's not the point :)

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Mon Dec 01, 2014 20:37

thank you very much. All were found. It is very interesting to review that in the world of work, but would only :?

With respect and gratitude :)

Водомир

Post by Водомир » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:02

Владмосква wrote:
KMP - worked two months
All switches off (simple screening - put it in the safe and all), but this is not necessary. The fuse does not need, and the dosage needed as well as for any physical appliances. Scope - not just recovery.
"Remove the appliance away" - what's the point? it is initially designed to protect from negative influence.

I would prefer not to discuss the topic of Hubs about them enough information and other resources. The point of my post was in the examples given, as in the case of lowering body temperature. Only.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:30

Водомир wrote:next day to develop the method of recovery. Helped ASD, the wise and the Commission worked for two months. Had to repair the damaged neurons and neural connections. Diagnostics showed damage to about 30 neurons that are responsible for the functioning of the heart.
Vodomir, and you can read more about the method?
Interest not idle... a Few weeks ago, the pulse fell to 40-45...
The next day he recovered, but his wife tries everything to a cardiologist to send. I have been reading, I natonalities with doctors (connected with medicine).
... Pulses fell drastically. Had planned to go to the gym, but did not go due to the press of fatigue. Plus jumped the pressure well and in addition the pulse is decreased.
Maybe somehow affected douche. Immediately after a fairly intense workout several days in a row took a contrast shower.
Last edited by АлексейН on Thu Dec 04, 2014 13:35, edited 1 time in total.

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:57

АлексейН wrote:Can somehow impact a contrast shower. Immediately after a fairly intense workout several days in a row took a contrast shower.
Here is a quote from Agulova.
"If the patient just to push into the icy water below was cooling, that in our cases it was contraindicated. Because someone has a stroke, someone has a heart attack can occur because due to the fact that the vessels of the periphery is sharply reduced, and inside there will be an enormous pressure, which is able to break and the aorta, and the heart shattered apart. Therefore, if you are here to talk about systems of healing, among the walrus, the largest number insultion and infarction. So we are considering this feature warmed up the first man in the bath, was steamed out of him, and then into the icy water. And it is this inertia that occurs, she contributed to the creation of a large intrauterine pressure."
For Salmanovo.
Contrast shower - hot phase should be 2 times longer cold.
Capillaries at 100 000 km so any reduction causes problems. The blood must be somewhere to do with another explosion.
Many bodies act as buffers (receivers).
Read his "the secret wisdom of the human body".

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Thu Dec 04, 2014 13:48

Eugene M, thank you.
Previously knew not very useful after the sauna to the pool to dive in cold water, especially the "cores"...
Book Agulova or zalmanova?

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Thu Dec 04, 2014 14:12

АлексейН wrote:Book Agulova or zalmanova?
Alexey, Okulovo this lecture 8
http://vinterese.ru/seminar-ogulova-8/
It was on OHMS.
Zalmanov written easily (not very medical) I read with pleasure:
http://vinterese.ru/seminar-ogulova-8/
Brands he of course great official medicine. Experience.

Водомир

Post by Водомир » Thu Dec 04, 2014 18:44

Alexan, I wrote - ASD, wise and ILC. Nothing new.
ASD - the known dosage.
Wise - by bradycardia and something else, I do not remember now exactly.
KMP - schemes of work with the heart (4-5, I think), given in the training manual Mironov for the ILC.
The paper did not record anything, so for accuracy I do not warrant.

But to solve Your problem, you need to know its origins. There is no one template for all. Schema always needs to be formed individually, even if they are similar. It is very easy to do with the methodology itself (and the diagnosis also).
And load, as well as a contrast shower is a stress, and "two in one". I can assume that they played a cruel joke with you. Everyone has long known that our ailments starts from the accumulation of these stresses. And those, in turn, thrown the immunity (as it not strange sounds). So why do You accumulate them consciously? Moreover, they themselves do nothing to eliminate their consequences.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 04, 2014 19:52

Alexan - it's much easier, you need the blood to clean and thin out to normal, ASD 2.1, and a photo (if no commercial 2.1-2.2 hvatit think it is)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 04, 2014 19:53

T/e/ communication with a cold shower maybe, but in General it is not a sign of harm to the soul of a bell about the problem in the system which need popraviti.
Well, Vladimir he was a fan of their methods :)

Водомир

Post by Водомир » Thu Dec 04, 2014 20:09

Not in this case Michael, just to live something wanted. At that time, for me it was true. Another time - it was like something on the drum.

And I almost forgot the most important - the main part of the recovery of neurons was performed in the hands of the Sens ... through the subconscious and the pituitary gland.
I think that this method is widely known to many. They can never be restored. That is, the open wire itself is not glued, if not to exert external force.
Something like that.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 04, 2014 20:44

no, it can be glued by yourself, especially without the hands of the Sens, so they were not Stivali, and the wrong hands in this case to itself, not allowing exactly... just everyone in their world view is slightly limited, I certainly no exception, I just have restrictions in other places and I often try to test and move.

but I'm not going to argue if in your case it was effective, and it is good.
I have collected some statistics on the topic of influence including blood pressure, for example 2.2 and 2.2 is that? it is primarily zero outside influence and activate their own abilities to regenerate.
They can (obviously) and without 2.2 ActiVote. Well, although as one lady told me that the young man dying on the street was saved (I don't remember the details and don't want to distort the picture, but he was completely unconscious), she just forwarded him the cinematography and gave the subject (there is not the bracelet was - card for OS 2.2+ and about the modules/control, and so she didn't even know) - applied to his head - he quickly resuscitate. I will update details then.... some things I myself would like to say - I can not believe sometimes :) I urge you to replace your medicine with something else.
And don't beg the efficiency of various other methods including those you mentioned.
But it is necessary to look wider.
Especially now, when the degree of external influences will only grow, and you will have to rely on their own strength.
And be able to use them. Including without.

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Thu Dec 04, 2014 21:35

Михаил_ wrote:Especially now, when the degree of external influences will only grow
Can you tell us more?

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Thu Dec 04, 2014 21:43

Михаил_ wrote:2.2 and 2.2 is that? it is primarily zero outside influence and activate their own abilities to regenerate.
Michael immediately the question.
And what better then to help the same relative (in BJ or just an elderly person)
2.2 which is the default in the broadcast
or Panacea?

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Thu Dec 04, 2014 22:09

Michael, Vodomir, Eugene M, thank you!
I think that the situation provoked with a cold shower, because once took it after an active/speed training in the pool. Like double/triple the load out. Have Grotanol exercise, and the top palynol contrast shower. Other causes can not see. May lie deeper, for me unattainable level yet. :)
In addition to all, 2.1 is.
At ASD learning theme, the recommendations here and on OM and thiosulfate, todokanu and citrosept. Importantly, the direction vector is already selected. :)
And about the bradycardia my wife said, not waiting for my trip to the cardiologist contacted her, in General, its already clocked. There is something about the impulses from the Atria, which do not reach the ventricles, the lack of oxygen. Said - very dangerous, the heart may go into the unit. Even in athletes 50-45 (only it's probably about pulse, not about age). Although I have 20+ years as not a Pro athlete. For myself, I like it. He said to be sure to a cardiologist.

Водомир

Post by Водомир » Thu Dec 04, 2014 22:32

2.1 you gave, but that's about 2.2 something somewhere I missed it seems.
The same 2.2 - it is not "zero outside influence", I agree.
We live in a society and always have an ear to keep eyes open. It happens that you miss, sometimes miss intentionally, then to win...
About the NICU - it was somewhere on the forum, I read it. Unfortunately (even relatives) after I feel better, after a time, cease to engage. And it begins to come out in a few months... Then again - wow. And who is to blame? Here for such idlers and cook "crutches". It's a pity because the relatives of the man. All bzh-nasty, but not gently worn. Without kimchi well anywhere ...

Myself - also a bit launched. The time (as they say) is not enough. The time is come that this world is "bend" is necessary. Maybe in your corner - "all quiet in Baghdad", and in our bear - who pays more is right. So we have "pulled up a little", and your and its methods. Whose is better - for me it does not matter. I don't share - are working in parallel and tasteful, complementing each other, and therefore the difference to search unnecessarily. The most important work.

Have in your Arsenal one thing that interested me. Later plan Peter, and all the way home to visit you and catch up.