Small offtopic.

С. Альбатрос
Re: Small off-topic.

Post by С. Альбатрос » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:13

In large, of course, not worth it, in this recipe it is small, and can be adjusted individually, by the reaction of the body, the effect should be relatively soft.

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:03

Some pharmaceutical analogue of this case - the dice But. The same sen-Fig-plum, but with the preservatives that people are not relaxed. :)
About cleaning Vecoma. Started taking the three of us - all very similar pattern, the first week was cleaning very actively while there is a "settling" of new flora and displacement of pathogens, but without diarrhea, then certainly stabilizes everything.
Cipralex, yesterday scored search immediately met woman:
http://www.woman.ru/health/medley7/thread/3866294/2/
As the reviews antipodes kind of impressive, people write sincerely and totally don't understand what's going on....
something of course..sorry for the people.

Любоовь

Post by Любоовь » Fri Nov 21, 2014 21:21

This information shocked me. In our press passed somehow unnoticed.
Cold fusion on the table. Patented. Tested. Works.
http://www.chitalnya.ru/work/1153533/
If not in this subject, I beg to move, where necessary :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 21, 2014 21:27

Well, not the topic, but not the point - what's wrong with that ? all who in the subject a long time ago and already knew, it's just not the most convenient for independent replication direction is allowed to exit into the light, there are still 1000 other is not allowed. Them someone always opens the last few hundred years and earlier too.... Only it does not affect anything in fact.

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Thu Nov 27, 2014 19:53

Doctor Zalmanov Abram Solomonovich. I guess the key words are "capillaries and turpentine baths".
Very interesting.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SIR ... edit?pli=1
And a quote from the zalmanova the topic, of course about the children.. :D
"One of the best pediatricians of our century, who led for 24 years the Berlin pediatric clinic, Czerny (Czerny) refused to recognize the specificity of microbial infection of pertussis. He called for the ability to cause disease whooping cough any saprophytes. The crucial role he attributed to the Central nervous system: excitable, irritable, spazmofilii children react to pertussis in a simple infection in the throat. Balanced children with a healthy brain and normal mentality react to massive microbial contamination simple pharyngitis. The mob will not hesitate made contact fun, well-balanced kids with children sick with whooping cough. He was able to prove that the vitality, the overflowing vitality protect against microbial invasion."

Меломан

Post by Меломан » Sat Nov 29, 2014 13:57

The topic of mitochondria, yesterday saw the news:
Researchers from Moscow state University have found a way to slow the aging process of the human body, extending his life to 120 years. Moscow biologists have invented a pill with a new type of antioxidant which will impact on mitochondria — the energy factories of cells, triggering the aging process.

As the basis for new drugs used antioxidants that affect mitochondrial function, reports medvesti.com. Mitochondria — the cellular power plant, which provides each cell with energy. The whole aging process of any living organism tied to the disruption of the mitochondrial apparatus.

By acting on the mitochondria of cells, you can delay the aging process, say scientists from Moscow state University.

According to scientists, the animals got rid of the disease that come in old age. It can automatically extend their lives, said epochtimes.ru.

The researchers warn that this medicine will not be the elixir of immortality, as there will be new "old" disease, which will have to fight.

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Sat Nov 29, 2014 21:40

Меломан wrote:according to scientists from Moscow state University.
It probably is (I've kind of laid out here):
http://skq-project.ru
Himself Skulachev these "drops" takes inside.
Today I was at the vet ordered one too, need to see what is. :)
PS.
The vet moved to new premises, and now emblazoned on her sign had slipped vet the pharmacy:
"Medicine for you".
Laughed.
I order there ASD and the Board.. :)

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Nov 29, 2014 22:45

Евгений-М wrote:Himself Skulachev these "drops" takes inside.
Today I was at the vet ordered one too, need to see what is. :)
"Why kuzn... the vet? Vet we do not need!" :) They're for people certified in our little town in a regular pharmacy give.
Apostal already have one bubble(For Your "tip"). "From the eyes" to work on the computer, good. "From the belly" in the gut, have not tried.

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Sun Nov 30, 2014 0:17

ФилиНН wrote:"From the eyes" to work on the computer, good. "From the belly" in the gut, have not tried.
Veterinarian desired for wholesale price. It is user friendly.
Drops there are two forms of vet and person.
On idea it is necessary to try in the gut. :)
The head will try to the grandfather (I wrote), which from ASD began to see.
PS.
Conducted research. Many beetles do not want to eat and will not make.. Michael wrote here about the sweet vrapcici.
I bought a glass mortar (chemistry set :) ), measured out 10 grams of bugs (about 1000 PCs) have rastrac them in a mortar.
Until then welded vrapcici, and not made of sugar and fructose.
The pestle of bugs I mixed with vrapcici and closed in a jar. Tried to drink - so disgusting!!
Sweet can't - I almost threw up. Zhukov is not felt.
Now is a stalemate situation - it is necessary to test a new drug, and I can't look at the jar - sick from the sweet..
But living to eat is natural and eco-friendly... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 30, 2014 0:34

I'm not talking about that - ruined 1000 bugs for nothing.. they don't need sweet vrapcici, you need it to, and for other purposes, in short this is something you have not done something quite....

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:32

Well, you have given :) The beetles secrete the desired substance only while alive. If you kill them they can no longer allocate. Yes, and "vrapcici" need not because it is sweet, but because it is thick.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:57

By the way, the idea is that eating them whole man gets more and chitin are not yet fully confirmed, or rather did not confirmed... because sometimes they get...ERM... doesn't look overcooked :)
and it turns out that, when swallowed, their effectiveness is not very high. Although all this is - speculation. I'll see how it (in different ways).

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:24

What looks most effective?

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:17

I have to question chitin came very surface and therefore, probably, in General bugs are not seen, and deep drilling not made. :oops: But you have to bring your tuning to the familiar herbalist and he confirmed that chitin in this form is not absorbed(and sold "rock oil" 49 digestible elements of the periodic table :) ). At the same time and used it to frame an individual dose of these specific(and not on the image on the monitor) bugs - more than 20 5 weeks is not necessary, then raise it to 30 for 3 weeks, and temporary out.
\And before that I have already reached half a with a step of 2 and went down\

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Sun Nov 30, 2014 13:41

When crushed in a mortar beetles very allocate your enzyme. And if to drink it immediately works just.
I checked it out.
As being stored I don't know and whether.
If you take alive, they begin to shoot in 5-10 minutes is already inside and what appears like a mini "burp".
It is probably from a month to give the beetles to the dogs (20-30 PCs). The result is a strong - running like a hustle. :)
Dosage - after 150-200 overloading characteristic.
Breaks should be done, but the body says it's time to start again.
About Internet dosage "ladder" 1-70, 70-1 my opinion nonsense. You should at least start with 20-30, then health increasing.
(This experience of 2 people, even 3 already).

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sun Nov 30, 2014 13:58

I shared thoughts aloud in OHMS, as the idea plenty of them to milk.
If they "shoot" for no reason, so they have a supply of the enzyme(and therefore in theory they can be and mortar, to reach the enzyme without digesting chitin cover)
If they are in extreme conditions(when swallowing) can rapidly synthesize, then -
optimally, first to worry them in the glass before pouring the water and then ... yeah.
Speaking of dogs - herbalist and have one dog and he was given a sniff. Sniffed and turned away - what want from me? (And on the street tries to eat every Gounod. Instincts, production is sacred.) How Your react to the smell? (To fall asleep in the soup for masking - no problem.)

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Sun Nov 30, 2014 18:16

For dogs - ASD it is not gross, and the food. Quite a consciously drink.
Zhukov just lick with yogurt and all. Steamed perfectly.
The Board is not very fond of sweet and nasty apparently. Here they are the same tastes with me.
The yogurt tasted a new starter. the Kurung - Buryat symbiotic. It's a cross between kefir and kumys.
Before that tasted and drank long Tibetan milk fungus.
The kurung is better for me. 60 tablets - 590 rubles.
Need 1 tablet per liter, on the second day the product is ready, then leave at 1/5 the starter and all.
Tablets are slowly handed out to the people, like like.
Just for fun I conducted market research for milk. Well, probably 30 varieties compared.
The fact that kurunga one can see that for milk. Don't need to be an expert.
So in the end, I stopped at the local varieties found, one makes the plant, the other a farmer.
Milk from the market by the way - the real stuff complete with all traders this sin.
Worst industrial is on the infamous Belarusian powder (or addition thereof). Beyond good and evil. :)

Симон

Post by Симон » Sun Nov 30, 2014 21:45

Hello!
Fry began to read, and me as cook was interested in the use of culinary magic.
Michael, can you share your ideas on this issue, in our reality?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 30, 2014 21:56

Yeah, I think the raw food diet everything, so the topic is not very relevant :) or rather mono-raw food diet :)
But in General - I use such as during coffee-jam, and any owner owns it to some extent, therefore, the same recipe we all get different dishes (the mental component affecting the process here is quite the topic).
In reality, the most difficult thing that I use "cooked" in a food - salad. And for more than six months preference to separate the vegetables and not the meats. Sliced just want the sauce spicy or anything, and I have them in natural form eating healthier and feeling the other in the body.
I forgive me if what I write cook :) but ...
But still sometimes pulls on all sorts of things :) well that MSK has a raw food cafe, but there is also need to filter what is put into the product to give it a distorted look :) and whether it is, because thoughtful consideration of the menu will disappear as Nezhdannaya.
However, the roots of this (desire to eat here something) probably lie in the social sphere - to spend time with someone and not actually food.

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Sun Nov 30, 2014 22:36

Good evening all! Again forgot username/password to openmagic', and to write about anandin want :oops:
Today I decided to start a week course of the 3 day course Anandina+7 days ASD (oral+mug Esmarch)+salt baths with untreated wild salt.
ASD we the usual thing, the whole family, including the mother-in-law actively drink and grief do not know, there is nothing to write :)
But Anandin has turned out more fun. According to the instructions, you need to calculate the amount of the preparation is 0.2 ml/kg of body weight. My 94-95 turns 18 or 9 ml vials, roughly speaking. I'm such a big syringe not found and zabatsali at a time 6 pack. The feeling is very funny, instantly a wave of vitality throughout the body, there is euphoria and a smile with a slight debelinko :? , feels like a well-slept 14 hours and drank a Cup of strong African coffee. Let's see how the dynamics will attempt to set 3 days 6 cubes, and the next course will stock up big syringes and put in 18 :ap
By the way, I want to say a huge thank you to Michael for the idea with the salt. My wife and I really love the free and unfree time in the gym, specifically, 5 times a week. Accordingly there is a need to remove pain from the joints and ligaments, sometimes quite unpleasant. Before drinking a sports preparations containing chondroitin+glucosamine, but the bath with wild salt handle almost as quickly and well, the pain goes away, there is even a therapeutic effect, which undoubtedly pleases.

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Sun Nov 30, 2014 22:56

Soon the winter solstice whether group solitaire?

Very cool stuff :) I wrote here already, last autumn solitaire to me not bad helped, showing that I'm not doing something. Moreover, the expiration time can tell, removing not honest earnings, my earnings have not decreased, but rather increased. But the most important thing for me is all psychological plus from it. It's great :)

I would like something like that again, don't know if the date

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Sun Nov 30, 2014 23:11

Тимур М. wrote:Soon the winter solstice whether group solitaire?
Join.
Мариомар wrote:but the bath with wild salt handle almost as quickly and well, the pain goes away, there is even a therapeutic effect, which undoubtedly pleases.
And I don't want to try?

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Sun Nov 30, 2014 23:20

Евгений-М wrote:And I don't want to try?
Why? :shock: As far as I know they are lazy girls for weight loss used :aa

upd. I read in Google, interesting, but for me so many problems. Treatment and prevention must be effective and concise :) I would be grateful if you share your experience of receiving turpentine baths :wink:

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Sun Nov 30, 2014 23:49

Мариомар wrote:if you share your experience of receiving turpentine baths
Share. Zalmanova read with pleasure. I know people who have used its designs, including cream turpentine
emulsion + Russian steam bath.
The effect is strongest. For sports family would probably be interested (after intensive).
The main thing is to find a natural gum turpentine, then unsubscribe. :)

Марат Г.

Post by Марат Г. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:13

Good evening to all forum members.
I'm a year and a half ago, I worked as a contractor at the plant for the production of dietary supplements and turpentine took here:
http://www.delios-nn.ru
at that time there was the best price and quality products.
now I do not remember the name of the friend, but it is a little company that is called "on the knee" with its production.
in General, where at that time worked by the owner himself and he took the call and sell the products, I do not know as of now..
The working conditions were, pre - pay and was sent to the transport company at the expense of the recipient.
all sent honestly, I even like that he changed something because of our internal interfacing in the production..
However I ordered a barrel and what are the minimum volumes do not know, but I think it is possible to order a small quantity.

As for my feelings on turpentine baths, as that took and then then whole night I was freezing under the covers :)
Sincerely yours, Marat