User broadcasts.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: user group events.

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 06, 2014 17:09

I would like to write something, but nothing, plugged immune and cage, planet waiting. 4 days of waiting, when connected tracked. but nothing...Changed to another 4 slots left old, 4 days of waiting, 4слота and worked without new 6, included, 3days cells cloud the planet-quiet,dull, only coldness in the heart chakra , as the draft night. Not the fact that of this. Yesterday changed 6 , again waiting for the connection. But the TIME IS coming...ticking. And to tell myself nothing. It's a shame though, to waste time to spend. And Yes .read, like, have a time and test for a week....all I know, but what was not gone, I decided to change.....Waiting can somehow feel....

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Nov 06, 2014 17:29

I have afirca - cells manifested strong heat from the soles, just get high fever for two days about the fairing already wrote, and insect manifested some new music in my life, something incredibly beautiful..from kunki two days shaking, shivering, been with malenkoy Blues..Ziv and the planet felt just like a big flow of energy if from the usual broadcast and I have a week cocoon worked like a jackhammer, everything is different, the flow then spirals, specifically the progressive waves work in that place where there is a problem..from телепорта1 some instant bursts, but caught that it was from him, as if for a moment shifting that consciousness, or attention, yet is difficult to grasp from the cloud was a sensation, but not recorded, and therefore it is difficult to remember...
ps I forgot about the heating pad to write really warmed inside, so warm feel like something steamy to warm up, that warmer is like a General broadcast, your be hooked..happy :)
Last edited by Малика on Thu Nov 06, 2014 18:09, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 06, 2014 17:37

Insex included everything , waiting for 4 days of connection, he changed his mind)))only worked immune. No heat nothing, a draft was, but he still started when testile BRM schorl, there was a different feeling as the flow of fullness, and here as a draft through the body to the heart, the cold felt real, even I wanted something close, warm, closed, didn't help. :?
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Sat Nov 08, 2014 13:07, edited 1 time in total.

Владер

Post by Владер » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:09

And I'm warmer and kunku not felt.
However, not guessed, then, more closely to ourselves and to povijesti them separately, but felt nothing.

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:09

The question is probably to Michael more, at the junction of all the subjects that I will write here.
I coming to the end of PC - 3-month-old.
Physically have on hand "PC utilitarian (light) — pad".
Does it need to be renew, especially if she needs to renew for the period of tai-workshop? It's something to do with PC?
Which stream is better to come to the seminar?
Or now to try the club broadcast?
Don't want to do a full mix of broadcast, otherwise you will not understand what and how...or the background of the PC
add one club on trial?

АндрейПМ

Post by АндрейПМ » Fri Nov 07, 2014 13:05

If anyone has already included the "Orthodoxy", pls describe your experience/feelings :)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Nov 07, 2014 16:14

To connect all you need 14 groups of slots in the menu 12 or 16,fourteen is not put,can I change settings to be able to put 14?)Yes, and the current step 2.4 and then immediately 8,12,16 ie 4 too a bit tough going for many, the when with 4 slots 6 wanted to go, and there are only 8,had 8 to fill out...it was too cool and reached the level of mild discomfort and unwillingness to do anything.In my opinion you need to do 2,4,6,8,10,12,14 and so to leave :)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Nov 07, 2014 16:31

The guys around here who all of the product is already connected?

ВитЗлат

Post by ВитЗлат » Fri Nov 07, 2014 17:53

Евгений-М wrote:the Question is probably to Michael more, at the junction of all the subjects that I will write here.
Does it need to be renew, especially if she needs to renew for the period of tai-workshop?
I think a PC in the broadcast is very useful and up to Taya and during and after, the more there is demand to buy, when I started the PC broadcast all 12 months. For me a PC in the broadcast very well with club stream. PC-card too.

Любоовь

Post by Любоовь » Fri Nov 07, 2014 19:20

To connect all you need 14 groups of slots in the menu 12 or 16,fourteen is not put,can I change settings to be able to put 14?)Yes, and the current step 2.4 and then immediately 8,12,16 ie 4 too a bit tough going for many, the when with 4 slots 6 wanted to go, and there are only 8,had 8 to fill out...it was too cool and reached the level of mild discomfort and unwillingness to do anything.In my opinion you need to do 2,4,6,8,10,12,14 and so to leave :)

Join !!!!!!!

димыч

Post by димыч » Fri Nov 07, 2014 19:47

after connecting the club broadcast began to notice that became invisible again, as in a test stream described..now connected to the cloud and anomalies...anomalies as it is in the form of different small matches .

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 19:58

Евгений-М wrote:the Question is probably to Michael more, at the junction of all the subjects that I will write here.
Physically have on hand "PC utilitarian (light) — pad".
Does it need to be renew, especially if she needs to renew for the period of tai-workshop? It's something to do with PC?
Which stream is better to come to the seminar?
Or now to try the club broadcast?
Don't want to do a full mix of broadcast, otherwise you will not understand what and how...or the background of the PC
add one club on trial?
PC broadcast is strictly useful for all :) It is clear that in the presence of the same card/trim buffer works, but stream gives a much greater density. Also recall that in the case of PC, there is the obligation of compulsory purchase of the year the broadcast of this product.

For the workshop there is a special stream for seminarians, and to the club this question is not relevant. And so - a matter of personal preference :) Well, except that the cloud may make sense to disable those who will listen subject 4 - and no one will knock in training :lol:

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 20:03

Расторгуев wrote:to connect all need 14 groups of slots in the menu 12 or 16,fourteen is not put,can I change settings to be able to put 14?)Yes, and the current step 2.4 and then immediately 8,12,16 ie 4 too a bit tough going for many, the when with 4 slots 6 wanted to go, and there are only 8,had 8 to fill out...it was too cool and reached the level of mild discomfort and unwillingness to do anything.In my opinion you need to do 2,4,6,8,10,12,14 and so to leave
Well, it's more to Michael's question. But, for me, quite normal and like it is now. Moreover, the number of UI will increase and then 14 groups will no longer be enough.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 20:08

And Yes, I've got one "helpful" user (he knows who we are) forced to check his actions on inclusions-offs-shifts, as he felt that he had incorrectly counted the club time. In the end, spending a certain amount of time, I found that everything is correct. So, if someone finds something written off/was added correctly, use the right argument, and why it is incorrect, such as "I paid 6 months = 180 days, I have 4 groups = x2, in stereo = x2, it's been 20 days, had written off 20 * 2 * 2 = 80 days, and I've only got 10 days". Not informed of a complaint will not be accepted. Hope for your understanding.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sat Nov 08, 2014 20:14

don't know the subject or not, but since the events happened after the inclusion of the club's broadcasts (afirca, genome, planet, fairing), then here... do not exclude the possibility that the club has nothing to do..
After 8-10 days after inclusion:
1. It was necessary to have the engineer something to find out. Call him not responding. After a while there in the office, come to him, he says Hello and without waiting for my question gives the answer. I'm even a little taken aback.
2. Similar situation on the same day. You need to get advice from the supplier on one niche solution. Through the second or third time. Not having to ask the question, even really without having to say Hello, get an answer to your unspoken question. Well, here I have burst with laughter.
3. Home. Made a sandwich, started to take a bite, falls to the floor... on the edge. Watch 10-20 seconds, the situation kept... I've just remembered the frequent use Michael's phrase in the description of certain broadcasts, products, about the possibility, in a figurative sense, "falling sandwich on the edge".... But that straight so sure.... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 08, 2014 22:06

Андрей С. wrote:
Расторгуев wrote:to connect all need 14 groups of slots in the menu 12 or 16,fourteen is not put,can I change settings to be able to put 14?)Yes, and the current step 2.4 and then immediately 8,12,16 ie 4 too a bit tough going for many, the when with 4 slots 6 wanted to go, and there are only 8,had 8 to fill out...it was too cool and reached the level of mild discomfort and unwillingness to do anything.In my opinion you need to do 2,4,6,8,10,12,14 and so to leave
Well, it's more to Michael's question. But, for me, quite normal and like it is now. Moreover, the number of UI will increase and then 14 groups will no longer be enough.
It is not possible. To whom much is isn't the pancake in a large number of groups.
ONLY SUCH a STEP, it's finally...

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:21

When you begin working modes 7-9?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:34

4 days again waiting for the connection. and time is ticking . all write something, feel something...too happy!!!

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:12

So you stop a damn what any one and check out the stream some time.
Doesn't mean if you don't feel it's not working.
And another little secret you may not even notice that it works just because it works the way you even can not imagine and for that reason do not notice. Just on the level of consciousness does not go out (it at least), and that will take the floor under this, shut off, and you'll think "how I've lived without this".

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:21

Yeah, you tell me more how it works)))))am I an idiot look like? chose and wait 4 days . do not connect the new ones that worked before but with the other products. Left what is now true and changed the date yet. And so once a week it turns out to change and wait for 4-5 days. Those that previously selected work from the beginning and has not changed for more than a week. While others will be connected, these 2 weeks will be, and want others to beta test. And then decide to take more slots or not , all at once too, don't want to. why should I overload? In the office therefore everyone is a lot, touch and then the pins all day. There is a warehouse of energy))))) although exercise is good , but sometimes Lysacek happen.
And you can imagine that there Michael laid in these programs? Well, tell me, all listen. ATO I don't understand and see nothing. )))))I do not have, I consider them before everyone will see them. Well, something like this.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:31

СтАвР wrote:you may not even notice that it works just because it works the way you even can not imagine and for that reason do not notice. Just on the level of consciousness does not go out (it at least)
Hilarious)))) I Have a subconscious with me in friendship, to give consciousness signals..AF-tobish with it in my connection)))) And gives what we need, and when it is necessary)))). So the question is sobsno to Mike was. So long a wait? By the way itroge is there a trick return to the previously included products))) And another question for Andrew....when and where the Turba, with the stereo? where is koptelka? Not found anything except stereo

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:48

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:by the Way itroge is there a trick return to the previously included articles)))
It's not a trick, but it is a legal function.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND another question for Andrew....when and where the Turba, with the stereo? where is koptelka? Not found anything except stereo
The turbo yet, only stereo.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Nov 09, 2014 15:20

Андрей С. wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:by the Way itroge is there a trick return to the previously included articles)))
It's not a trick, but it is a legal function.
Illegal and no one says, I mean, and those who will expect to connect so debt is, if anything , you can return to the previously connected that have now decided to change and wait for connections. That time is not idle with a couple of products and the rest is pending, you can return back and it will be in enabled status. But then you can procurability another connection and wait for more days madcat))))

Why just not include all and every, let them be put on and off by how much? Or not solved it? The club is still the same fee for access. So that the entanglement with amounts will not. Well I was wrong if that ))))))and))))Andrew, you're a genius!!!!!namati this....pliz(with the consent of Misha of course))))

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sun Nov 09, 2014 19:08

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:ON illegal and no one says, I mean, and those who will expect to connect so debt is, if anything , you can return to the previously connected that have now decided to change and wait for connections. That time is not idle with a couple of products and the rest is pending, you can return back and it will be in enabled status.
Yes, but we must understand that when you return to the old product, the new application will automatically be removed and it will no longer timing out.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Why are not all right include and every let yourself be put on and off by how much? Or not solved it? The club is still the same fee for access. So that the entanglement with amounts will not. Well I was wrong if that ))))))and))))Andrew, you're a genius!!!!!namati this....pliz(with the consent of Misha of course))))
No need to flatter me :)
What do you have in mind to Michael from all mentally connected the whole set?! And that is not burst? :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Nov 09, 2014 22:44

Андрей С. wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):Why just not include all and every, let them be put on and off by how much? Or not solved it? The club is still the same fee for access. So that the entanglement with amounts will not. Well I was wrong if that ))))))and))))Andrew, you're a genius!!!!!namati this....pliz(with the consent of Misha of course))))I do Not want to flatter What you have in mind to Michael from all mentally connected the whole set?! And that is not burst?
Anrus, I'm too harmful to flatter)))))If someone praise then the case and this rarely happens))))Not mental and hardware, all at once, and not everyone will immediately turn all who have a head on your shoulders and not the roof with open attic))))(draft). Fast and a lot should not be the subject,for experienced.And newbies then and there in the club. Now, someone want to consume myself or type obratitsya like terminator))))well, idiots the country are also needed, as without them))))
And will not burst and will not crack ......and no need to be rude))))you're a good Bang,Ego however you've got a big how TO)))))Well, Noblesse oblige!?
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:48, edited 1 time in total.