User broadcasts.

Тимур М.
Re: user group events.

Post by Тимур М. » Thu Oct 30, 2014 18:20

Another opinion about speccode and/or fairing (I do not know what changed)
I have connected specchietto, about a week ago, the fairing is enabled I have constantly since the beginning of the club. Enough for me for one day mode specchietti, the benefit was off (so as not to overload myself turned off). But apparently I cleaned up very well.
As I already wrote here I have had problems with alcohol and I was so connected to this egregore (so to speak). In General, the sensitivity to these structures and therefore the impact of these structures on me was strong (and to some extent still remain).
We have a Department near Department of draft beer. Through the wall is. And when they are there the whole day, then at the end of the day always had the desire to drink. Although no smell, no beer - nothing. So how something intangible flew.
After specchietti I was in this unit 2 times. And those feelings were gone at all (no desire to drink does not appear), but there are others. I'm constantly interested in science, read, study (free time and the Internet is :) ). Interestingly, nearby are two of the University.
As I explained this result: specchietti erased those structures that resonated with ECOstructure, and I began to resonate with others (in one of the universities I studied).

About the interest in science and the proximity of the universities - probably a glitch. But the impact from the beer stand, I noticed about three months ago, and watched it. And 100% sure that this is not a glitch. And sparcity and/or fairing removed this at times.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 30, 2014 20:01

I think there is a cumulative effect may occur because such things like to try to go back and fairing them that...

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 30, 2014 20:34

I have to connect the fairing suddenly this dependence disappeared for the last two days I felt free from the influence of a particular person..it's hard when so dependent on someone else...as Timur wrote out on time.. will see what happens next.., hope - gone forever..

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Oct 30, 2014 22:05

Spec. cleaning. Of course, I could not resist and cleaned myself :) And as I started to clean physically :) In short, again, I nothing but fresh juices to drink can't. Now I think, it's the fact that I cleaned, or the cleaning itself an echo gives this effect to the operator (because I cleaned not only themselves).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 30, 2014 23:04

The answer is Yes :)

Пилигримм

Post by Пилигримм » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:56

The feeling of the people was cleaning specchietto.Female 41 years.After the beginning of exposure the heat went on Nizam(problem areas).20 minutes later the beginning of a powerful cover.The night slept(if you can call it sleep) without blankets and with nothing on,even though summer is sleeping under the duvet.Describes the state like a fire inside,and in the morning went the chills(I think came out cold IMHO) the next day,before lunch it was still stormy,and then apparent symptoms of common cold.
Male 54 years,problems with the blood vessels of the head.After the beginning of exposure,coolness in the head and tingling.Night same as in women.Included cleaning with their consent when talking on Skype. There are still people feeling almost the same,but it is noteworthy that the start of the exposure specchietti starts with the problem areas In General,for those for whom I worked, that as the day passed through the thorns to the stars :roll: Speccode forever :ay

ПавелРозов

Post by ПавелРозов » Fri Oct 31, 2014 13:00

Can I cancel the change of regime on a normal stereo?
In the personal account does not work.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Oct 31, 2014 13:35

60 channels in Stereo including Spirochetal.Storm and perceptions change, the diversity,the dreams are detailed and the emphasis on them did not want to do.Especially lying on the couch and watching yourself from the inside in recent times prefer to do.Yesterday I told you about one man from Sochi who score in 10 matches guessed (or so) and won 52мил.rubles.at the minimum rate,think about this,as he was able to do...

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Oct 31, 2014 18:32

ПавелРозов wrote:can I cancel the change of regime on a normal stereo?
In the personal account does not work.
What exactly does not work?
I can't cancel. You can change back to normal, but regime change - not more than once per day.

Added:
Well, you have the status "pending switch", I wrote - switching mode in the status idle impossible.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 31, 2014 20:13

and since the on - off stereo and a turbo requires me special action it is slower...

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Oct 31, 2014 21:32

Now went to the forum and could not remember 2013 or 2014 year,and only a few days already can't remember what day of the week.Now I do not understand where I actually live (the feelings here and not here,where is there still need to be able to describe) at First I wanted the Stereo to turn off,but then changed his mind...like turns and speeds almost adapted.

ПиАр

Post by ПиАр » Fri Oct 31, 2014 21:52

Расторгуев wrote:who went to the forum and could not remember 2013 or 2014 year,and only a few days already can't remember what day of the week.Now I do not understand where I actually live (the feelings here and not here,where is there still need to be able to describe) at First I wanted the Stereo to turn off,but then changed his mind...like turns and speeds almost adapted.
I like this feeling, no time, no days of the week ( gone is the division between weekdays and weekends) Also began to emerge after the broadcast, every day you Wake up as updated, with the necessary experience, which is deposited for the previous day.
Thanks, interesting opinions and experimentation, I have more modest facilities. I want to know how You are mastering. Possible to catch the effects and quality of individual items in the slots?

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:07

Almost all feel,and I feel ат71 and ат72 gives tangible support to AT1,AT2 and ат5,try not to your phone install it on set,and see physically and that is not possible,as my phone is slightly buggy and slow.

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Sat Nov 01, 2014 14:20

Michael please connect the selected product. Stereo mode are expiring quickly :)

АндрейПМ

Post by АндрейПМ » Sat Nov 01, 2014 15:27

Кона wrote:Fighters, and as you specced used?
For example, I enter into the room, you want to clean it. Say mentally: "Speccode room! Forward!"
But nothing POPs. In response - silence. And is it just I can't feel anything inside, no response means the command failed and the process didn't go.
What is missing?
Meeting periodically in the forum similar posts that often resonate with my inner issues and feelings, and explanations of the distinguished participants of the forum:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Here is not the sharpness needed, clarification is necessary, not only Kona asked this question was posed to me in a PM once. The generator asked how to use it , in addition to process pictures and everything, but if you yourself for example 2.1, PC 3.0 and the other, to work with them as with the real BJ? There were questions on many broadcasts , which are briey described , such that is gives it...and that it will not write, because these words do not pick up( well, I exaggerate of course) something like this. And the little Artifacts a go to to ask these questions that how and what you can do this yet, but.... well for example about SK-removing rough edges, to the ridiculous was like that the whole world is like sandpaper, it should be completely sanded, and then apply your paint? And there are many questions not only from people new and old , past classes as of late. The question is urgent , and the concept many do not. Say-too abstract explanation of functions(literally)of the artifact broadcast.
&
Андрей С. wrote:You of all people should know that there are things that are almost impossible to explain in words, and that some experience is not transmitted verbally, and some - generally not transmitted in any way, and understanding comes only with experience.
In this case, the principle "who does not understand, he does not use" feel justified. If I'm wrong, Michael corrected.

P. S. the Phrase "There is clear sequence of actions - chose pictures, chose the options, started the program. At the same time something in my head noise" - says just about a complete misunderstanding.
gradually came to the realization that in the beginning of his experience with the articles Michael did not heed his advice and unobtrusive to other members of the forum may not be expressed in explicit form, but now clearly read between the lines, about the need for a thorough study of the basics - the feelies and widełki, changes in diet and other methods :) With food and "physics" more or less, though of course more work to do, but otherwise relied on the effect of "magic pill" that using an increasing range of products and increasing their capacity will be able to pull and straighten the existing minimum skills (and as it turned out more than half of the General glitch :shock: ).

So, just now, almost two years working with BJ dawned that in order to move forward we urgently need to go back and start dance from the stove :oops: Otherwise, sooner or later - a dead end! To lift equipment, such as Nick. Nick. Denisov and "straighten" all.

You can of course continue, the passive use of certainly gives the effect and not the weak, but also not interesting :) I want the process to understand :) In short, back in 1st grade. Certainly I hope that the next seminar will help :)

Perhaps I'm not alone and misunderstanding grows from the same roots :) IMHO

PS Caps are asked not to throw. Slightly offtopic of course :)<

Дельтус

Post by Дельтус » Sat Nov 01, 2014 16:30

Andreim it's not your fault but as you have to justify the investment .cling to their essence .life and x, and so provides them with kilometers but otmachivajut.but when it's grant money goes to looking for what you bought.and begins effect.

АндрейПМ

Post by АндрейПМ » Sat Nov 01, 2014 17:00

Дельтус wrote:of Entrapm it's not your fault but as you have to justify the investment .cling to their essence .life and x, and so provides them with kilometers but otmachivajut.but when it's grant money goes to looking for what you bought.and begins effect.
Not from this Opera :) . Experience is accumulating on the products, manufacturing technology which is provided without financial cost, ie, nothing :) Homemade.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:59

My last days rushing: studying and watching something rezoniruya to creativity and that turns me on, creativity-based interaction... and the result! is magic!!!

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Nov 02, 2014 19:05

I have a cat teleportal chicken leg from the pan in the refrigerator on the floor, other reasons the investigation is not revealed. He loves chicken very much. Stream teleport goes to me, and the effects - the cat abidna, Yes...

Антоха

Post by Антоха » Sun Nov 02, 2014 20:33

Расторгуев wrote:Almost all feel,and I feel ат71 and ат72 gives tangible support to AT1,AT2 and ат5,try not to your phone install it on set,and see physically and that is not possible,as my phone is slightly buggy and slow.
Yes, also after installation ат71 and 72 on the phone, he hung out spontaneously disconnected, and once stopped seeing the memory card. 3-4 days started to work normally.

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Mon Nov 03, 2014 0:05

Владмосква wrote:I Have a cat teleportal chicken leg from the pan in the refrigerator on the floor, other reasons the investigation is not revealed. He loves chicken very much. Stream teleport goes to me, and the effects - the cat abidna, Yes...
No, he is persuaded your subconscious mind to it, he was teleportal chicken leg from the fridge :lol:

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Mon Nov 03, 2014 23:50

And here it is again... :wiz feel 3 Nov should tomorrow come,and already come :wiz

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 0:26

ai is an excellent thing. just gorgeous. holds the consciousness of sensibility.

Such as feel, and notice everything. Especially inside himself. And it is easy, along the way, you can analyze their actions, their reactions to external stimuli, identify the cause, and more. It's like your brain works faster, as if the gears are lubed and cleaned muddy factors.

The social sphere was more visible. Hence it is not the desire to play these games and some rudeness and coldness. Understand that the truth at a deep level still feel everything, and to cover its social lie as you do not want. Although I still have.

Today I change IP. And now I have connected only ai1, ai2 and fairing (I think to keep them always on), others can connect to you. And all of the above described feelings exactly blamed on AI.

But teleport can not feel. As if to feel its unique flavor. If he has no "smell"

Владер

Post by Владер » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:15

After turning on "cells" and "everki", and even in stereo mode, I went to a small overweight.
At first I wanted to switch to something less loading, but then decided to see what all of the connected loads me the strongest. Mentally I started off all in turn - it turned out that it was a "sparcity".

Then connected all broadcast at one, looked at feeling. "Everki" I felt like increase the frequency with increasing numbers (very cool). In cells it is difficult to describe the difference with words, but she felt. "Speccode" immediately makes this somewhat tough. Wanted to disable and apply as needed, but then had the idea to try to use it locally on problem areas.

Not only was that the use of the package "of the cell, afirca, specchietti fairing" locally, gives a good and fairly quick effect on removing long-standing problems. Consciousness first tried to model as the focus of a radiator at the desired area, but caught myself on the fact that the process of translation is quite different. Stream manifest from the inside out and better represent the disclosure and leakage of transmitted qualities of the region with which we work. The result is even more pleased. :ay

I do not know whether to go back worked physical blocks, the roots, usually in the mental (beliefs, worldview, etc). But "life has become better, life has become merrier" :D

And mental work can and psychological methods (Sedona-method, processing etc)

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 16:59

Specchietto disabled because much hurt everyone around me. I, apparently, using FRM is strongly encouraged and they have a tough cleaning or other bounce health. Effects after disabling the manifest, but not so hard. As much affects my attitude to people (which I care about), i.e. wrong people, I passively pulled to expressing their opinions, and my opinion is not verbally uttered, but the man his address and man it pulls strongly on the events and does not lead to aggression, i.e. more likely that people will begin to look at yourself, "What am I doing wrong", to question than to look for reasons outside.