How to wear BJ? Questions for Michael :)

ВЛАДЛЕНА
Re: How to wear BJ? Questions for Michael :)

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Thu Jan 09, 2014 22:27

About the hose - clear. But where it is not necessary to be. The subconscious (the repairman) woke up immediately, recommended that on the left hand to move the BJ immediately. in order to secure the survival of the first. Did not want to watch as an observer, decided to immediately repair to start.
About cleaning - apparently not always Chrono a slag. Nutrition before change must begin. And my body usually feed every 3-5 days, as the fuel is necessary. But the aggravation of pyelonephritis -called, ACE, will wait with the repairman to think - where had it and lost vigilance.
But BJ still - once on the left arm.
By the way - that's about a lawsuit apparently BJ and told me 2 days he was uncomfortable, pricked, stung. Here and there will think of this lawsuit is General in nature, should not be there.

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Thu Jan 09, 2014 22:32

Michael - and as it happens. if the business goes to...well, not by inheritance, but as a previous attempt to improve troubled business? there are things that should improve health. in particular, this can be a business in it, too, is cleaning?

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Thu Jan 09, 2014 22:33

here is a 2.6 in terms of improvement of business - I think it is very even that is necessary

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Thu Jan 09, 2014 22:55

By the way - in the description of 2.6 was - if you went to tips, to perform one last job. And last solution. And if the 2.6 is a part of me, or I what for it to You? To the office?

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Thu Jan 09, 2014 23:03

By the way - the subconscious mind was not Budun... about the left hand -correctly. Much poluchala...What could not be, a priori.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 09, 2014 23:59

ВЛАДЛЕНА wrote:by the Way - in the description of 2.6 was - if you went to tips, to perform one last job. And last solution. And if the 2.6 is a part of me, or I what for it to You? To the office?
for all time, sold a lot of the BZ and including 2.6
all fine and well, although there were those who were procarbazine of the way first, usually not for long.
but there was one person who really held on to his old ideas, although the effects he was bright and good, but he didn't want to change their lives.
As a result, he was sure that he had something worse in life (what developed - stopped developing). And new, he did not want to see.
2.6 awakens in you your native part. And to me it is not necessary.
But if it turns out that to the serious changes You are not ready, it is better to understand this sooner than later, You can just return the money and You will forget about BJ.
I'm just a little surprised your activity here...
in General, nothing special happens with You and all described in detail.
And what happens is not a result of the action BJ and the result of your past actions that could be actualized in the here and now more clearly.
BJ works fine with the exception of cases when people painfully clinging to the past.

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:51

Question to Michael, please? Good day! From December 27 - life with BJ 2.6. Presumptuous thought that wearing it will only be on the right hand. He can live on it did not want - 8) spat on my ideas, so to speak. And lives exclusively on his left hand. No - change hands on the night and the day, is not recognized. Bites and sipesa when you try to carry on his right hand. On the forum this is not met, therefore, the question to the developer - that means physically or just under the right arm does not fit the bracelet? And is it worth it to change no matter what hands? Or if comfortable then just let it go?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 19:19

This means that the load is large on the external situation, can be worn on clothing, there will be no biting or even bracelets to buy or make

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 11, 2014 21:29

ВЛАДЛЕНА wrote:my Question is for Mikhail, can you? Good day! From December 27 - life with BJ 2.6. Presumptuous thought that wearing it will only be on the right hand. He can live on it did not want - 8) spat on my ideas, so to speak. And lives exclusively on his left hand. No - change hands on the night and the day, is not recognized. Bites and sipesa when you try to carry on his right hand. On the forum this is not met, therefore, the question to the developer - that means physically or just under the right arm does not fit the bracelet? And is it worth it to change no matter what hands? Or if comfortable then just let it go?
well, I would show myself on the right for training purposes in such a situation.... but it's up to you and Vice versa - at first to reproach the left for some time, and then to try with the right

Кирил

Post by Кирил » Tue Apr 22, 2014 23:59

Michael, please tell me, and the bracelets, there is a "which side should wear to the body"? If Yes then how to define?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 23, 2014 0:13

no difference, although in General they seem comfortable worn right side up (not because it's necessary, but because it's more convenient) there are links beveled to create a circle around the arm.

Меффф

Post by Меффф » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:52

All good time of day,Hello! Michael,asking for your help by the Council in the specific matter.I am a professional musician,playing the percussion instrument.There are comments behind-the unstable so-called"music time". Everything to do with speed,smooth rhythmic pulse, and in General with the subjective sense of time (especially in stressful situations,and this trip,the flights,the jet lag and just the later performances)-not ideal. Internal "metronome" fails. Advise-what version of the Bracelet(s),in what combination, etc. could help to establish this point,and also,perhaps,to improve the aspects related to the coordination of movements and motor skills of the hands and feet,muscle relaxation etc. Have little experience using BJ 1.0 and 2.1,for about a month and notice the positive changes. Want powerfully and deeply to develop their talents:) thank you in Advance for the answer!

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:20

Well, that's just Your request a new product - ALFAVIT. The branch Planned changes...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:44

well, probably for the stabilization of personal time to improve attunement with others .... at the present time is 2.7 for example, or-and a range if social factor. It is highly likely the loss of rhythm in the here and now associated with a different flow of personal time, which is encouraged (amplified) during the flights and other shocks, it turns out that the rhythm seems to be all the same, but the inner time flows not like here and now. The stabilizer is also...
Alpha-Vit to a greater extent for the phased achievement of the objectives through the setting of reference points in motion...

Меффф

Post by Меффф » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:08

How You make me happy! Michael,-sees the root internal time flows not like here and now! Start with 2.7. As a newbie, not quite understand about the range and stabilizer,I will study the forums.And work on yourself,of course! Very, very grateful! Single 2.7 would be enough to start? The previous 1.0 and 2.1 to it in addition excessive?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:14

Меффф wrote:How do You make me happy! Michael,-sees the root internal time flows not like here and now! Start with 2.7. As a newbie, not quite understand about the range and stabilizer,I will study the forums.And work on yourself,of course! Very, very grateful! Single 2.7 would be enough to start? The previous 1.0 and 2.1 to it in addition excessive?
Excessive 1.0, 2.1 - useful, although you can also add a couple of 2.2.

Меффф

Post by Меффф » Mon Jul 14, 2014 15:03

Let me ask again,(can't afford the financial 2.7 ebony), it is possible to get out of the situation by purchasing the card transfer 2.7(and will write on bracelet from medical steel,for example, my 1.0 s),a variant of the Panacea (and whether its inclusion in the office mode, 2.7)?...
And the next step to add a couple of 2.2 feet as an option... Waiting for a response,eager to begin enjoying,thank you!

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Jul 14, 2014 17:38

Can the map transfer, you can stream - it can even with monthly payment 2.2 at the same time and there is underlying. Panacea, you, as a not very experienced user, not the fact that will efficiently switch to 2.7. In other matters, Panacea is good in itself, for example, in the free version (in addition to the above). Yes, and the Stabilizer is also free there.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Mon Jul 14, 2014 18:16

Андрей С. wrote:a Cure, you is not a very experienced user, not the fact that will efficiently switch to 2.7
And how to do it better? :)

Меффф

Post by Меффф » Mon Jul 14, 2014 18:43

Panacea like you in office when you purchase to switch it on 2.7, wasn't it?somewhere wrote about it on the forum...

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Jul 14, 2014 19:27

Mafff, this was discussed when it was planned the product 'programmer for Panacea'. At the moment this product is not and some users switch a Panacea for the mental modes 2.5;2.6;2.7 or 2.8 on request. To do this, use pictures of appropriate bracelets on the website to set the main quality that a Panacea will issue.
Something like that :-)
well, even users who developed the 'feelies this' can just have a matching bracelet in hand, remember the quality and command the Panacea go ACC.mode.

Меффф

Post by Меффф » Mon Jul 14, 2014 21:54

I think novice is impossible to cope with the shift in Panacea mode, 2.7? Maybe someone from advanced users have some advice?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 14, 2014 22:06

No experience of condition 2.7 - not really.

Меффф

Post by Меффф » Mon Jul 14, 2014 22:47

Short and sweet,thank you! Means, card transfer to help me at first :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:20

made of medical steel for example
why? Metals is justified only in E-versions. On the card transfer better than wood or stone - natural materials. Plastic is bad because of artificial and large molecules. Metal - well it itself in a cocoon not harmonious (E-version of the exception because the benefit is greater than harm). Well read the forum about the materials much-has been written many times already.