Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

рыжая
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by рыжая » Sat Nov 19, 2011 22:07

Thank you, very interesting. :) :o

Дия

Post by Дия » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:32

Михаил_ wrote:Stickers are a kind of panacea "cleaner" or "dry cleaning" or "vacuum". They allow not only to energonositeli relatively large objects, and remove many of them superficial and chaotic (what is perceived as negative and dirty, etc.). As a result, the objects working with them combined, to treatment and after are markedly different.
In a positive way. This affects the operator (if it works in this space) and on the objects themselves and other people. All processes associated with the treated areas begin to follow trajectories more harmonious and creative. You can compare the sticker panacea with a powerful tuning fork, which is configured of material objects in a fairly significant area around. Very well it can be transferred through water (including fog). (home for example is a good idea one of the stickers to place on the humidifier).

This phrase refers to the labels a panacea without the applied programs?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:00

...including without programs, the programs may further focus (redistributing) the capacity of the system is a Panacea for individual items and include natural algorithms within the range of the Panacea, which you can find inherent use. The basic P-sticker shall energorayone and total correction (fix/reset) chaotic structures (elements and processes) in the zone of its action, may unite with others....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кона

Post by Кона » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:12

Good day!

Do I understand correctly that each of the labels a Panacea from a set of 5 stickers, which it sells for 3,000 rubles, in principle, equivalent to the bracelet Panacea? Ie if I sticker glued to the normal bracelet, you'll get the effect of both the bracelet Panacea?
The abstract says that the sticker may enhance BJ Panacea, but if the Panacea - the inclusion of some effect, and one sticker on the hand should suffice?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:30

From the information point of view - panacea everywhere the same. And the pendant and bracelet, and a sticker.
But they are made for different.
So the pendant works a bit differently than the bracelet.
A sticker is not like the pendant and bracelet.
Something a sticker can be stronger add together. But something (including when worn on the person) - no.
In General, you can cut the sticker into pieces, stick them on the bracelet links (or different, for example one-piece bracelet) and really come out BJ a Panacea. However, as you know, the same can be done for FREE by applying the matrix. However, the effectiveness of the treatment matrix will be lower than sticker.
When you "charge" bracelets we use a special technique. It is not duplicated just applying stickers. Thus, applying the sticker, You will get a BJ Panacea (without cutting if too get just a little longer it will become uniform.), somewhat different from the production model. It will be much stronger than that obtained by applying the matrix but a bit not the same as the one for sale.
Methods of processing different.
Double treatment (our charged BJ + label parts on the way) will give something closer to the pendant.
And pendant + stickers on it (a stack with mixing, i.e., no picture-in-picture) will give an even more interesting effect.
I.e. when these actions a manifestation of the effects and effectiveness of the product will rise. And it will be noticeable.
Thus, in General the answer is no. Will not work the same BJ a Panacea, as a commercial.
Get BJ Panacea more powerful homemade, made using the matrix.

Кона

Post by Кона » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:43

Thank you, Michael, for your reply.
And another question, based on reading Your forum, and that is: how is the total capacity of the garland bracelet or bracelet with multiple labels, or pendant with stickers (as in Your example)?
On the forums repeatedly emphasized that the work of products and Your technology may not exceed a certain level, is critical for a specific operator, i.e. on the one hand, the impact is limited to that ceiling.

On the other hand, arithmetically increasing number of products, at the same time wearable, we sum signal (or total attunement, I don't know how) amplified, and You write about it.
Do I understand correctly that if the operator is "monster", in the sense of working with a very large bandwidth, i.e. "pumped", then it works and the potential of the first BZ, the second and the fifth... until you get to his camera in the ceiling.
A person "slightly pumped" beleaguered life and society, will take only a few percent from the first BJ and the rest will wear to furniture?
Or on the event level all the same number of turns into quality?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:10

Number is still a little lead to quality, including a garland of person you can overload if he's not ready for it. But if this overload is not critical strong - and then will come the addiction. Ie a meaning there, but I wouldn't go by the number. Ie bracelets like this can worse in time to Dodge the flow and is able to make a person overweight and this can go for extreme training.

Кона

Post by Кона » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:00

Question about the sticker: do I understand correctly that if you stick a sticker Panacea for ordinary bracelet, for some time (day, week, month) label, starting (opening) a signal or condition, "rename" normal bracelet BJ?
And then this sticker can be unstuck and stick to the new bracelet?
I.e. whether it is the label of a sustainable charging system for combined with her financial support?
Or the quality of the sticker will work on the object only in the presence of the label? Judging by the forum posts on the bracelet after removing the stickers there is anything left, right?

Маг.нет

Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:15

There are the labels "copy 1" (2.0, 2.1), glued to the workpiece, obtained BJ the appropriate version, via 2-day sticker to remove.
But there are stickers and other types, as well as the system transfer, where the charging BJ nothing gluing is not necessary, but only to place the workpiece on a special card in A5 format.
More information here.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кона

Post by Кона » Tue Nov 22, 2011 15:44

Thank You, MAG.no, I have this material already met, and something will take.

The question I have still remains, and it is "theoretical" properties: in forums it is written that painted by the matrix subject is gradually impregnated with the property of a Panacea, and these symbols can then be removed.
Apparently, a similar process happens with pasted with a hologram? That's what I'm asking.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 22, 2011 16:00

I think it would be appropriate to comment on a question about sticker "Panacea" (earlier in this thread):
Михаил_ wrote:...without a sticker, is a little weaker. Ie better not to remove. If we assume the purpose of not only charging, but also the creation of a single set of interactive holograms. Potential stickers just much more than a regular charged items and it's not always just power.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кона

Post by Кона » Tue Nov 22, 2011 18:15

And, viewed... Thank you! The question is removed.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Nov 22, 2011 19:50

Some questions to Michael as the author of the technology.
About the label "Panacea without additional programs."
1. You described the experience when your bracelet is affixed hologram and it has increased significantly.
I did something similar (only on the bracelet of simple and not oversized, so the stickers had to be cut). But at first I didn't notice that You wrote: stickers are fixed on the INNER side of the bracelet. I did on the outside. Just today noticed this detail in Your message, "twisted" bracelet - it stickers to the skin. It seems that the action is stronger.
Question: it's psychological (which it currently may be) or the side fixing matter?
2. When used for fixing labels a good epoxy glue (colourless, does not yellow and not heated) because of my krivorukost there were two situations in respect of which I would like to get Your comment:
a) a layer of glue turned out a little thicker than I would like. the hologram is visible but not in detail (i.e. if just the label is seen on the surface of the "Coulomb" matrix AIT-vua-onya, now, it does not say it can not see). Although the basis of the drawing visible.
this reduces the effectiveness of the label?
b) in some places, received a "plaque" of the adhesive, which completely cover the image. it reduces/destroys the effect of the stickers? you can leave it or better to try to physically unstick and stick again, a new hologram?
c) in General, how important is it that a hologram was visible through the glue? or, may be, here, as in BJ 2.6-2.8:laser engraving inside and outside opaque "plaque", and so be it?

thank you in advance for taking the time to answer questions.
with sincere respect and gratitude.
Vladimir.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Nov 22, 2011 20:08

...Yes, the issues I have today is really a lot, sorry...
a question about the same option sticker.
I'm going to paste over room 5-7 labels (option a Panacea-Dom I do not postno financial).
I am at home mostly in the dark - the curtains closed.
Question: blind will not interfere with the interaction of the labels applied in accordance with Your recommendations in the window with other stickers in the room? the impact passes through the cloth?
thanks again!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 22:42

1. Yes, the party fixation matters. Since the current element is a sticker. Through a pad (link) or direct contact - there is a difference.
2. as far as is visible - not very important, in fact - important.
3. the fact that the curtains are closed, do not interfere. the impact runs through almost all

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:24

Michaelthank you very much!
understood.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:49

today I will be doing the work on the bugs :-)

stom

Post by stom » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:44

The charging time through the map P from 15 minutes to 48 hours. affects the strength or service life of the charged object?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Nov 24, 2011 13:15

Affects the manifestation of the qualities of the BZ (an abstract example, a difference of 10 or 1000 pixels per inch in the same area). Ie for 15 min. the connection TO the object "registers" - better channel (on the leash), then the channel is "compacted" (quality BJ are written more clearly). The service life of the charged subject of "manifestation" is already available when a significant effect should not have a relationship with the object is either there or it is not, although the quality of the connection initially may be different and depends on the time of charging.
Michael_ when inaccuracies corrected.

Sincerely, MAG.no

stom

Post by stom » Thu Nov 24, 2011 15:47

Thank you!

Кона

Post by Кона » Thu Nov 24, 2011 23:12

Good day!
Bought five stickers N 3000 (without special. programs), want the house to stick on a couple of Windows, the bathroom, drinking water tank, a large mirror - let harmonizers.
Question - if the label is all the time in the dark (water tank, bathroom)? Since no lighting means, and a hologram will appear and therefore will not included structuring-harmonisation (or what else is going on there).
I.e. for holographic stickers do I need have to be lit to work?

I ask, as Michael wrote "..as far as visible - not very important, in fact - important."

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Nov 24, 2011 23:35

The illumination is not as important in this context, most likely in the comments there was a view of the essence of the glass surface, which may enhance the holographic effect.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кона

Post by Кона » Fri Nov 25, 2011 0:55

Well, I ask the question differently:
there are two identical items, both pasted one label, right, one item is put in the cellar, wrapped in black polyethylene, the other will stand on the table by the window.
After a week, put them side by side and look at the radiation effect. The effect will be the same or not?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:10

Yes, about the same, the cellar here at all and :) if the objects are the same.
Although the environment can influence if, instead of a cellar in an isolated place in many ranges of the hopper, the effect of charging "in the bunker" can be even a little higher than "window".

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кона

Post by Кона » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:23

Then covered the sticker or not, its performance is not affected. OK!