Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK, etc.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: proposed changes in trademark row the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 16, 2012 21:54

We've found predeterminada for ИСН3 (from the same blanks make these same very large-stop magic, but it turns out two stoppage included), and it turned out that the party in 10 sets (20 plates) 5 is painted on wanting out of their office.
The party itself is a bit delayed, and will come somewhere in the second half of August or in September.
Please anyone interested in the period or later in the acquisition of ISS-3 or the really-big-freeze-of magic, to tell us about their wish in advance, it is possible to make a reservation. As between the parties a significant period of time out.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jul 16, 2012 22:22

Michael_, programmer for a cure this year will be released?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 0:44

Will. I'm just over it conjure :) probably it is no wonder the release was delayed, the end result is the device is almost completely different from originally intended... of course basic promised functionality will remain, but still ....... :) be short fun.
And that really was not boring, tell that there will be 3.1 that the truth does not diminish 3.0 ie it's like OZ rather a modifier. By analogy with 2.1 or even worse - very, even EXTREMELY hard.

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:35

and the price of 3.1 will be available? or is there 3.0 S++

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 17:46

1. the concept of availability - a thing very loose, for someone and 2.0 is not available possible, but someone S++ is absolutely fine costly item. Such way is not so little.
2. 3.1 will be adding to 3.0 and not an independent product. Will try to make the cost relevant to this. Depends on what welling the manufacturing process.
In General, as a friend of mine says, "now when in the hands hold, then say the price" :)because there is also a option pricing as a "protective boundary". It's not very often, but it happens.... and this is justified.
So let's wait and see.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 17:48

Besides, I'm more than "not deprive" those who still can not buy.... actually IMHO the whole range of products available for self-production. Well, not everything on the list, but it in fact features. So much more? :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 18, 2012 17:31

OBSM
Size 20х20х10 cm Weight 10 kg.
The price is 42 000.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 20:10

the review is discounted due to poorly visible chip on the corner (it is necessary to consider to notice it doesn't actually see if not bent and not to look at the functionality is not affected).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 19, 2012 19:44

3.1 will be in addition to any 3.0 commercial or homemade.
It will not be a separate self-contained version and be combined with any BJ existing or acquired.
The time of occurrence - August.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Aug 21, 2012 13:53

looking forward to it :-) the phrase 'very, even extremely hard modifier 3.0 can not fail to intrigue. What will it be? :-)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 21, 2012 14:54

it will be tough :) currently estimated release form - the metal pad on the link 3.0, that is fixed by double-sided tape (which gives you the opportunity to temporarily dismantle).
Performance - one of the modifications of E-technology.
The cost of the 40t.
Estimated time of arrival =September 1.
The first time the number will be slightly limited, but I think a dozen will produce.
In the manufacture of 3.1 use of technology not previously used in any of our items.
The same technology we now integrate with the production of OZ pendant and pendant E-a panacea.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Tue Aug 21, 2012 18:28

Class!!!! :)

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:03

so... :-)
judging by the fact that:
1) is a modifier for 3.0
2)the thing so hard that You specifically stipulate the possibility of temporary dismantling
3)based on E-technologies
trying to do a conclusion: unlike the regular operating mode bracelets 3.0, which, depending on the version, more or less soft, 3.1 'of the ears engages' the user in as 3.0 and provides energy support for long-term presence in it.
Even something?
Well, at least in part? :-)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06

well, somewhere near :) only so many distractions. Wanted to release the first batch this week, but apparently a little late.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:07

in the first game will probably 10pcs 3.1.
However, please pardon the office (which pulls me, because the part was already wishing predeterminable 3.1).
On receipt in the office will be immediately notified. However, a reasonable expected time in connection with the current state of Affairs are:
or 3.1 will arrive the 24th(and certainly not earlier)
or 3.1 will come closer to the end of October (around the 27th, etc.). There is not a typo, it is October, not September, and the 24th is meant Sep. Ie if 24му no time (well, there may be minor adjustments on a maximum of 1 day), then in about a month. What to do with my departure.
Other production processes that not affect.
But it is likely that by the end of October will also appear AUX - pendant and E-panacea pendant because I took the serialization of the production process.
The product with the code name Range-2(pendant enhanced version of the spectrum), time of appearance are the same as for 3.1, the number of products of this type will be pre-ordered +1, with the release of their next time will be in 2013 most likely (a complicated process, according to the calendar there will be no time before this time).
(the cost of this e-pendant will 274)

the good news is I passed both versions of the programmer a panacea for the production, marred it is true that in connection with high download of there, it's moving a bit too fast (unification of mounting and Assembly in the two different type of case in a slightly different configuration). Thus I went from idea to release the first batch itself as it it (this idea) and stopped - I always have the time turns out to be something extraordinary busy.

The new year will not anonsirovana informed news. Very interesting :) as always in different versions, from free to....

All success.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:09

Yes. Another batch of glass in Sri-3 and very-large-stoppage is on the way. The third I've painted on their own needs, who need please inform the office about the desire to purchase one of these devices.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Sep 17, 2012 14:13

I'm afraid I'm one of those who terrorize the office about a pre-order 3.1 :-)
painfully the product of a glorious, if, as You write, I roughly guessed about him.
do You think pre-payment will increase the probability of getting from the first batch? Or you can not twitch send in the application right?

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Mon Sep 17, 2012 16:41

Владимир Ш. wrote:I'm afraid I'm one of those who terrorize the office about a pre-order 3.1 :-)
painfully the product of a glorious, if, as You write, I roughly guessed about him.
do You think pre-payment will increase the probability of getting from the first batch? Or you can not twitch send in the application right?
You just "find yourself" under the first batch))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:36

Well, to make people not bored.
We have completed the development is quite fun and a completely new product called Pico controller, abbreviated, in favor of case - PC.
This is not a personal computer (as usually decode such a reduction), but something more programmable than the usual panacea and olanaklara a panacea.
PC will be included in a number of new, more powerful items and upgrades, and will also be available as an independent module for those wishing.
PC is more "material" than a holographic sticker, and produced the piece. Why not replace the holo-stickers panacea and all the old product line will remain unchanged as to price and availability.
New products based on PC will appear as an additional and enhanced versions of existing.
On the exact date of release, cost and capacity are not yet available. But I can say that this is something unusual even for our line of products.

In particular, PCs will spur us faster to release long-promised product Genie.
As well as a number of new programs (and long-promised) a similar series of Vх related to the work with the inner worlds and with the space of dreams.
Also based on this basic element, we're going in the near future to release a new line of products but rather one product in the mass modifications, under the title "Communicator 2".
Коммуникатор2 will be the top product for all lines of our products at the same time while possessing a nearly full diversity of appearance and possible carriers.

certainly something we will be able to make available to many (some things will be done free, though weakened because of this versions).

PC and some of it is based on the products we expect in the series in November-December.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:34

very interesting and intriguing, especially with regard to programming. Will wait :-)

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Sat Oct 06, 2012 15:31

Michael,

and what is the benchmark for the cost of the programmer?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 06, 2012 18:24

This is a question about programmer for Panacea?
for "popular" version somewhere 18T, and fancy will be twice as expensive.
All this has been written before. Now the production is brought to the stuff associated with boring of housings and fixtures, and so on, all the components are ready, the hull finally, too, the development is long over, but something useful has been added recently.

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Sat Oct 06, 2012 21:51

Михаил_ wrote:This is a question about programmer for Panacea?
for "popular" version somewhere 18T, and fancy will be twice as expensive.
All this has been written before. Now the production is brought to the stuff associated with boring of housings and fixtures, and so on, all the components are ready, the hull finally, too, the development is long over, but something useful has been added recently.
Yes, I meant the programmer for Panacea.

What's the difference between "popular" version from the clever?
(sorry if this question has already been discussed on the forum, and I again mention it - carefully and thoroughly try to understand the information, but not all, you see, the head is placed so that then quickly rise into consciousness :) I have already the fifth month the thrill of the catch - all impressions of Your products :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 06, 2012 22:19

"popular" version will be in plastic casing and will only work when connected to a computer via USB cord (and a program on the computer).
And fancy will have a metal body, probably will have Bluetooth, to fill programs with phone-based Android OS (without a computer) and some time (many hours) to reproduce the software working on built-in battery. These bells and whistles do not need to use the actual properties of programming panacea, and to use properties of the emitter, with capabilities similar to SK, but a little different.

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Sat Oct 06, 2012 22:34

Михаил_ wrote:These bells and whistles do not need to use the actual properties of programming panacea, and to use properties of the emitter, with capabilities similar to SK, but a little different.
that is using a tricked out version can be used not only Panacea, but also some other objects to give them properties of the emitter?