Audio for IC.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Audio for IC.

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 16, 2011 15:24

Саунд wrote:Hello Michael!
I want to select one IC for apartments, so it is continuously harmonized space + other functions. You will be using the following tracks:
1. demoenergy - charging energy, state energy for businesses.
2. demo_nastroy - good mood
3. demo_znaki - increased intuition, consciousness begins to pay attention to "signs" and that usually passes by.
4. To enable powering of the operator SK energy (the operator is aligned with the device man, it is usually the owner) sk1operatorenergy.mp3
5. Harmonization and normalization of the energy of the room
sk1room.mp3
6. Cleaning the room from negative.
sk1roomclean.mp3

Question.
The tracks are short, how to turn?
a) turns looped
b) to make each track let's say for an hour and wrap everything turns hour?
both are possible. I twist several times every, we can take turns, but the total time of the track it is better to make more time to be played. It is short, because then it still would have the replay, and people are downloading across the network.

A second IC is working on a long-term goal associated with the business. On it morning and evening, put the water for charging (that is, it is always water). Not to put any on his track "mode of operation of IC associated with the correction of the problem-objectives-goals through water sk1water_corr.mp3". And what track would still make sense to add?

maybe these?
sk1hfuture.mp3 power desired(selected) positive probability, giving her energy recharge

sk1afuture.mp3 to activate the processes in the current probability of not changing route.
Thank you
You can use these tracks and mental correction tasks during the day, but overall, worth the first time after setting any language listen to feelings and the incident. If something is very extravagant beginning to "last" then look, no need to make a correction.
With regard to the tracks - it is good to use when sure need exactly the probability. This is a often mistaken.
I would use a more streamlined wording on the successful development of the business to ensure their tasks, etc.<

Маг.нет

Re: Audio for IC.

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 18, 2011 17:30

Михаил_ wrote:This does not diminish the value of the serial valuing product because it is made in strict accordance with specifications given by me, of the best components and gives exactly the desired result.
Perhaps it would be useful in the marking of similar technology products redesignate the difference homemade version of the commercial in the presence of some sort of difference in manufacture, including environment and used materials and tools, such as 3.0 N and S version of the charging, while using the same 4-step technology, but with differences in the recording quality due to the environment of manufacture and the means used broadcast audio. And that SK and it is not clear whether very good (or very large) home in the reviews will describe, whether commercial sample. Same story with Stabilizers, etc. may narrow, but accessible. By the way, business 2.0 has some significant difference (advantage) from the club? Or just different manufacturer? And is there a difference 2.0+, made matrices Panacea 2.0 manufactured using 2.5?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:13

Homemade stabilizer is simply called the stabilizer :) a commercial designation is the size in the title :) and qualitatively different production process.
Prior to the publication of tekhnologii SK is still far away, but I think before the new year can and will make it.... No doubt the difference will be.
club 2.0 may be different. From the simplistic to the full (possible, depends on how many pieces of technology and how used), in addition, he will hang Bush on the other person and in the case of overload, etc., questions disable TO be on it.
the difference of 2.0+ from Panacea, and the 2.0 2.5 is. By the way is quite large. As a Panacea able by itself TO produce and it is there cambiocorsa, and 2.0 it will work like the same. And 2.5 will be generally normal, but somewhat weaker commercial.
By the way from the panacea it anyway, even in the 2.0 remains the echo of a cure, albeit small, but noticeable.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 19, 2011 14:30

Михаил_ wrote:Homemade stabilizer stabilizer is simply called a commercial designation is the size in the title and qualitatively different production process.
Prior to the publication of tekhnologii SK is still far away, but I think before the new year can and will make it.... No doubt the difference will be.
That's homemade is probably also a useful character to distinguish. For example, home-made 1.0 - the "wet" charge, 1.0 L - dry with some shift to recovery. Panacea Lite-Lite - home-made matrix Panacea, appropriate 2.0+ - distinguishing letter for 2.0 Panzano-matrix technology, etc. Repeatedly on the forum encountered the acronym "SCM", it would imply the product is different from commercial IC 1M? Or is it the same? Maybe different, but the difference does not matter (does not affect the capabilities and capacity of the product)?
Again, with regards to 2.0, above, You have indicated that it is possible to manufacture a complete set of technologies that affect the appearance and power of the BZ 2.0.... although also can be called 2.0.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 19, 2011 23:53

well, until I to all is not to confuse, I prefer to leave as is :)
2.0 clubcall recommended to do only to complete the charging circuit. Although in some situations, of course you can go for the condensed version, but it's purely situation, and not something that you discussed on the forums. Again, there is some small dependence on man, material, space and time.... just like different 2.0 is a simple and ebony, but ebony was a little different in their subspecies (although it is on the verge of sensitivity).

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 20, 2011 0:15

So I'm not about to alter something, and about the fact that when the variety of new products to individualize the letters would be more convenient since the presentation of products to after confusion in understanding arose. Example, 3.0 is easy to understanding of any differences.
And in order to build and compare the power and clarity of the recording of parts of the system.

Sincerely, MAG.no

stom

Post by stom » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:24

To drive the tracks for SK better than using a regular MP3 or phone with at and a label, right ?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:40

If the connection СК1М with a "translator tracks" wirethen no significant difference.
H0 the product at has a "virtual wire" with СК1М, maybe a little "weaker" physically.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Jan 01, 2012 13:27

Michael how to properly clean the room?

1) first few days sk1roomclean.mp3
2) then a few days sk1room.mp3

So? Ie first clean, and then the rest are going to harmonize and normalize?
Not Vice versa?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 01, 2012 14:28

so Yes. I think (usually) more than 2 days to turn one track makes no sense, well, only if too advanced cases.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Jan 08, 2012 14:13

good day and happy holidays!
Michael, You wrote somewhere that when playing audio should not be audible sound from Ск1М(inside the piezoelectric element).
when you use Your tracks sound like I don't hear it, but figs it knows :-)
actually a question: does the effect of the volume of the player? and is it possible to spoil piesik or other component of SK is too great a volume?
I proceed from the assumption that the larger the volume, the stronger the induction, the more the effect - is it true?

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Sun Jan 08, 2012 14:35

to put the audio in some music with a strong psychological impact. Own choice. Only the volume adjust the average to echoes of sounds. (when too big you can hear very weak audio from the boxthere piesik is, it transmits sound waves in the thickness of the material, so to make the level to sound the ear is not heard near the appliance).
everything in moderation :) and resource Pesikov not infinite

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 08, 2012 15:27

there is no direct relationship with the volume. By the way, and the scheme of winding the coils used there can be considered a non-inductive (or misconducting). There are other principles.
Well the resource I think the piezo is huge.... but don't want to include too loud.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Jan 08, 2012 16:43

thank you!

Майрос

Post by Майрос » Sat Mar 24, 2012 14:46

Michael, this branch may abandoned you, but I want to ask. The structure of the audio files is very cool like the files to audiokollektsii by the method of Smirnov. If so, then the question. Smirnov was treated and mixed with the noise of the useful signal in order to bypass the conscious mind and directly access the subconscious. But it was assumed that the file will be monitored through headphones. That is, a parallel task was - to hide, conceal, to signal consciousness. In our case, the file is served to the device, and consciousness it does not understand that. Why, then, masking the useful signal, and so it is not accessible to consciousness?
Sincerely, Miros.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 24, 2012 17:33

1. the branch is not abandoned - all explained, matters have not yet arisen. Your have arisen due to the fact that snatched the piece of information separately (for Pro audio SK) from the General explanations on our technologies.
2. I am not aware of methods Smirnova (well, according to your description, we can assume, but the first time I hear it, now people different methods - full).
3. No, the signal has no "masked" information. The entire signal = useful information. Signal format understandable SK, not your ears.
4. Our methods are very far from such a primitive, how to write something for the subconscious and disguise.
5. If You read the description on SC, you should understand that the UK is not the device of a broadcast signal to the subconscious, and independent device, which is the third factor in the interaction of the world=people.

use BCC wisely and recommended after some time of use, BJ the younger versions.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Mar 30, 2012 15:27

read and never found the answer to the question what tracks you can listen to without СК1М
Михаил_ wrote:some can be used by themselves,the other only the instrument.
and reviews, too, was not :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Mar 30, 2012 16:00

So on 1 page this thread:
верунчик wrote:MAG.no, I listened to the audio from the computer through the speakers.
If you compare the endorphins (the modulator), I have this "little" joy-euphoric state, and from the "good mood" it is really calm and good. And inside the shower as well, quietly, it's like the love child of nature, when you look at the sunset. Well, that's something. :)

And yesterday before going to sleep listen to "signs". And while falling asleep, to see his son. He had tears streaming down her cheeks. Today he called, asked "how are you today"? Was vision to the point. Soul is crying.

I think, if you combine energy + mood, perhaps something good will come :)
Lazy and changed the as yet not listened to.
I'll beg my husband to drive to record and listen through headphones.

How is "Navel of the Earth", the tourist business there has not showed up?
Михаил_ wrote:is manifested, perhaps, Yes, you can...
audio of course for the UK, but who is stopping him to listen...
This way is a bit of a new technology of its receipt.
It's about clips from "the package" demo to work with the Conscious state.
.....and the other "package", it's more of a control IC, but although it is possible to listen with the ears for remote start programmes in the UK.

Sincerely, MAG.no

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Mar 30, 2012 16:21

MAG.no thanks, bi as always you are generous and kind :wink:
and how did I not see this post :oops:

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Tue Jul 31, 2012 21:41

Please tell me whether I understand the algorithm charge water to achieve the goal:
1. Put the water in the UK
2. Speak mental goal
3. Run for 3-4 hours in a cycle the necessary file for the water.

Whether under the water to put the paper with the goal to enhance the effect?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jul 31, 2012 22:30

1. Yes, it is better in the UK, but if necessary it is possible and near;
2. You can not speak and describe the purpose of the mental, using the same, and the words, sounds, images, signs, diagrams, references to feelings, emotions, events, and other elements of metal constructions, clear Your mind;
3. Yes, water is charged thought-form, after metabolized by the cells of the body, after a while will be removed from the body, leaving a "structural imprint of thought forms". For the purposes of significantly correcting the World (or human-like parts of the World), you may need multiple (multi-day) use of a charged thought-form of water. Noticed increased effectiveness of the morning (immediately after awakening, on an empty stomach, before Breakfast) and night (at bedtime) use of a charged thought forms of water.
A piece of paper does not increase the effect of charging, but may help to more clearly describe the structure of thought, especially with the lack of mental concentration of the Operator on the details in the description and will reduce the "mental background", "interference", etc. garbage.
Again, additional fixing "on paper" final version (ready to be executed) tasks will not be superfluous.......
Although the good organization of mental abilities of the Operator, it is possible to do without it, without lowering efficiency.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Wed Aug 01, 2012 21:46

MAG.no thank you very much for the explanation! I had another question infopreneur. I have after years of using different versions of BJ, quite unexpectedly, among the absolutely straight hair but very large strand has become very much twisted. And I want to do with a couple of curly hair infoperevod to the rest of the hair on the head, so that all hair began to curl.
So the question is, whether such a transfer at the physical level and, if so, how to specify UK where to migrate? to put on the table my photo or too mentally-emotionally visualizing the end goal? and on the photo, someone wrote that the old photograph the weaker link. What prescription photos for optimal exposure in this case and in General? or is it generally not matter?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 01, 2012 22:30

Infoperevod et a little something, You need a "genetic copy" (but there is one I don't know even if to solve this programmatically as a mechanism, access to the genetic system of the person exposed to PTS. difficult, well at least for me at the moment), because of the hair "lives", is growing, has a momentum of change that is triggered not by him, but by the organism as a whole....... Infoperevod is used for transmission of qualities from one object to another, well as green table painted white paint, with a live all much more complicated system of the body more than inert interventions, and seeks to recover is to harmonize to the original configuration.
Infoperevod produced on the information level, while physical parameters of the object is difficult to change, even though information changes can also produce results, appreciable on the physical level. Take for example homeopathy....... there are some similarities, this treatment is not the cure, but information about his qualities, sometimes the body just enough to start the process inherent in the use of drugs in a pharmacological dose and get the result.
As for the mental wording, once again, this may not be necessarily a visualization of the result or pronunciation, as for emotions, so it's not mental, although the mental can catch and emotions (in the previous message I call it "the reference to emotion", but this is not an experience) that is configured in a certain way the emotions record the event in memory and therefore can be used to call the "settings" of the time of the event, each mechanism has its individual thoughts, You had better watch her and then be able to form your own effective style of mental work to objectives.
About the pictures, the picture is still not a link, but it can be done if you know the person or have any of his identifiers. Some devices implement a software manufacturer from the photos link with the UK is a little simpler, there are software and linking to an Object on any (including mental) ID. Period photographs of linking does not matter, because it is only used as the Object ID, the term has a value only when the photograph is read by scanning the imprint of the essential and other fields of the Object, they often persist until 40-45 days, but not always, i.e. read settings of an Object (or rather not harmonic distortion) at a certain moment.

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Wed Aug 01, 2012 22:50

:)) all clear. Thank you very much

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Aug 12, 2012 19:23

discovered an interesting feature,using P-stick,I mean,closer to an audio input on the cable attach the USB flash drive,start applications such as audio cleaning energy space,the time is reduced at times easily and firmly capable of retaining desired images,more interaction between me and my beloved device,which along the way will say the name managed to register,the interaction goes from me to the device and Vice versa,i.e., for example,a friend in the country there is another house where the workers lived,with his construction firm,so he agreed that I clean up a little energy there :) so ,the images flooded is not a pleasant,painful Intrusive state, etc. ie, the device shows something that is not visible to the eye,and I'm already making some.adjustments it takes about 10-15 minutes,then offline for the first time about one and a half hours of cleaning went on for a long time resource unit I can not yet afford it ,to tear away from the pressing Affairs :) but I have a friend,about what clearer and stronger can retain and set modes of operation,and the result of my subektivnaya feel was achieved during those six hours is much better than before, when a similar set.after each waste,when I went in the house,said that something qualitatively changed,but I of course as I had practiced before,sat through a splitter and listened to so ran,different audio,but this bright effect is not watched,Oh this SK bottomless pit are,and Vivat P-drive,which failed coversyl another qualitative step,in half a kilometer