User broadcasts.

Владмосква
Re: user group events.

Post by Владмосква » Sat Oct 25, 2014 13:59

First was available the entire list of broadcasts, including club.
Then the club disappeared.
It was a mistake, its fixed.
Appeared application for membership. Filled. Mail with a status of "OK" came correct.
I went in, the menu "club trance", but in this list there is only the button "Order" a Period of 1-12 months.
Shake 1 month. for example - you receive the "Unpaid claims".
go to the "Unpaid claims" or "you Have not properly executed the order" and click the button "Send order". This rent club bands slots.
List no.Is this correct or not?
Correct. The list appears after the club group slots will be paid for and included.

Кона

Post by Кона » Sat Oct 25, 2014 16:02

I changed some products to other.
But, as I understand it, while the new is not connected, the old should be broadcast in the same mode.
Or I something do not understand?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sat Oct 25, 2014 18:56

Кона wrote:I changed some products to other.
But, as I understand it, while the new is not connected, the old should be broadcast in the same mode.
Did not have to. Complete shutdown occurs when it will do Michael, and it does not have to occur simultaneously with the connections. New ones can be connected and disconnected old in two days (and a notification) - there is no contradiction in this. Timur generally correctly written.

On other issues Vladmoskva to give the correct comments.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 25, 2014 19:00

Кона wrote:I changed some products to other.
From "computer" Assembly translation falls after you have made a request to disconnect is correct (if someone overload). The power gradually decreases to about 30% (the mental part)
Completely disabling occurs after a mental reboot.
A new start after I put a tick on the table after linking, and You will receive a letter.
Therefore, a delay in and what the process was and always will be and that's okay (or not do).
I recommend not 1mu day to keep the product and not by file as many do, all mixed and all of file1 or file 3 for example, but to include something (for example: genome+ cells) for a week at least... Otherwise You will be in a cocoon confusion - there is still normal adaptation and You have something new, and so cut themselves constantly jerking.
First wanted not to write - your experience/get for yourself but very many people continue every day all nafig connect/disconnect. It is possible (allowed) but not smart.
Yes, there are times when I'm not in real time is a treat.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Oct 25, 2014 21:58

genome1
genome2
genome3
genome4
Working with genome/eliminating information distortions and creation of conditions for the gradual distortion of the genome and an increased trend on it
Michaelclub SP genome1..genome4 and SP "Genome" out of the ordinary (not a club) broadcasts is the same or different? If different, then what's the difference? The idea of a conventional club and broadcast should not be crossed in the part of IP and products.
many continue every day all nafig connect/disconnect. It is possible (allowed) but not smart
allowed, but abuse can cause "Allergy" Michael :)
as a whole to include something (for example: genome+ cells) for a week at least
not necessarily, but preferably to connect at least for a week club entrepreneur.

ПавелРозов

Post by ПавелРозов » Sat Oct 25, 2014 22:13

Михаил_ wrote: Yes, there are times when I'm not in real time is a treat.
About it, it would be interesting to know more :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 25, 2014 22:30

ПавелРозов wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: Yes, there are times when I'm not in real time is a treat.
About it, it would be interesting to know more :)
anything interesting? I am busy.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Oct 25, 2014 22:32

Michael ai1 ,ai2, what is it?

ПавелРозов

Post by ПавелРозов » Sat Oct 25, 2014 22:37

"Not in real time" introduced himself as from another branch of time.. Or the past or the future :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 25, 2014 22:37

Расторгуев wrote:Michael ai1 ,ai2, what is it?
this sort of thing, to carefully read the topic :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 25, 2014 22:37

The genomes here and there different :)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Oct 25, 2014 23:14

I have when setting the checkboxes for the desired product immediately feel the signal is a little less than a day is adaptation and the feeling is not so objective.Just intuitively understand that you need to move on,today is already 4 or 5 day pass as a training tool club broadcast, put on one of a series of one product,then number 2,etc., in addition to Speciosities painfully powerful stuff,that it would be in Stereo and Turbo)))the Conclusion is made: almost everything that was broadcasted learned the feelings of 10-30%,after passing all think to connect the entire series of one article at a time for 3-7days.Oh sorry Michael so often jump on each other,"hungry" just for new knowledge and really want 7,8,9,Stereo, and Turbo for best and more quickly through to try.One more thing I noticed that I now bracelets in a simple tree made using a video series on the computer more they like me the better the signal lead than products made of ebony,who has that kind of observation?
Michael that is a surfeit of Amberol?,I believe that this process has started under the action of spirochetes,the signal from the ebony began to feel, as never before, and some aspects of it I don't really like.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:12

Have the opportunity to increase the number of slots in groups of 2, 4, 6 and 8 times, while subscription time is spent proportionally faster. To change the number of used groups, both upward and downward, can not occur more than once in a day. Please pay attention to this to avoid complaints...

Selecting the desired number of groups, you will see how many days active broadcast you will have the remainder of your subscription. If you are satisfied :) click the button "Save settings". If you have multiple club profiles, for each profile, the procedure is done separately. If the choice of the number groups is not available, it took less than a day with the latest changes.

After saving, the increase (or decrease) the number of groups will occur immediately and you will be able to place them in the product. Well, after all just as with the basic two groups. Well, if you reduce the number of groups, the "extra" group is automatically removed and the product placed in them, go on a trip.

PS select "Mode", next is the stereo and the turbo, if someone does not guessed :) But they don't work (during the week, I think, will be...)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 26, 2014 15:43

My advice - do not abuse this opportunity, especially at the beginning - there will be a porridge small... I hope for your understanding.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Mon Oct 27, 2014 0:02

Michael 7,8,9 it is also during the week?
What is the first 6 modes is clear about the Turbo and Stereo also have information,and what are 7,8 and 9 it is possible more in detail?:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:17

no 7-8-9 in the next 3 weeks

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:19

What do they mean?

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:58

When ИП1 change to IP2 in the slot and press the button to Save the changes appears is Waiting for a connection. At this point, the program stops working ИП1 in this slot in the server, and there is enabled already the program IP2. But as ИП1 was not mentally disabled Michael, and IP2 are respectively connected, at the man hanging from a mental tail ИП1 (as it says above this is about 30% of its former capacity, my feeling is there is 5-10%). IP2 is already running but not yet connected mental Michael, that is, the person is 0% power IP2 until Michael won't connect, IP2 bound with the link of mental. Then the inscription is Waiting for a connection will be removed.and IP2 will be included in 100% capacity.

I understand how to change IP?
And if so, to change the PI is not profitable, as since the change of IP in the program, until the arrival of Michael, it may take a lot of time. And in this time slot almost just idle (the power drops by 70%, and my feeling on more).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:00

Yes, it is true.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:18

Available in stereo mode. Switching back and forth- no more than once per day.
Stereo mode requires manual intervention, so the switchover is not instantaneous. To change the mode in the status "pending switch" is impossible.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:41

What do they mean?
about the options "order" and "twilight," it was in the thread "test broadcast". About a third of the new regimes there is no guesswork.
to change the PI is not profitable
it is desirable to change no more than once a week.

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Mon Oct 27, 2014 13:47

Владмосква wrote:about modes of "order" and "twilight," it was in the thread "test broadcast".
Can't find this topic. Vlad, if not difficult, throw please the quote with the description of these modes.
Thank you!

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Oct 27, 2014 14:34

can't find this topic
Here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5362 to read from the end :)

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Mon Oct 27, 2014 14:59

Cloud cool stuff!

аквамен

Post by аквамен » Mon Oct 27, 2014 15:03

Her insex better!:)

PS And what in the cloud? what are the effects?