PC - basic functions and capabilities.

АндрейКо
Re: PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Jan 07, 2013 19:34

When switching panacea[c PK with stickers] by means of the matrix-switches (2.9, Panacea) be sure the PC stickers off the bracelet, or you can directly with them to wrap?

(I have a theoretical interest - but suddenly within a couple months of wear P V mode 2.6 will forget or begin to doubt :) )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 07, 2013 21:28

PC care switches to panacea.

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Tue Jan 08, 2013 15:43

Michael_ And the base PC may receive before the 20th? Or rather there is no in the office to make an advance payment?
Андрей Кабанков wrote:Last working day this year on December 29 to 16 hours.
First day on January 9.
Due to the fact that our entire team on 16 January went to Africa, from 9 to 16 January in the office will work for one person,so deliveries to Moscow before January 17 will not.
The office will be open for customers from 9 January.
Orders will be processed and parcels will be sent.
If you require a long consultation on the goods and their use or you just want to look at the goods in office without a purpose purchase,it is best to postpone his visit for the period from January 17.
Just given the fact that the whole office minus 1 person to 17 on vacation I want to understand how to act. I mean to wait for "delivery" or to bring in advance? I have a Sunny Chelyabinsk to fly and don't want to leave everything for the last moment...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 08, 2013 21:05

I'm not sure (on the PC-base), but everything is possible. I.e. this probability is high.

Друид

Post by Друид » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:15

The layout of the spiral print PC. And a sign to fit their numbers
Corel
http://narod.ru/disk/65315726001.c5d25f ... 2.cdr.html
pdf
http://narod.ru/disk/65339293001.5e3912 ... 2.pdf.html
Last edited by Друид on Thu Jan 10, 2013 19:44, edited 1 time in total.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:02

Michael, during the "lapping" PC is not bad to be under the influence of different audio tracks(capsule, standard, tablets, demos - relaxation, energy...) in the UK?
Dealing with the past?
Does not throw if the configuration PC?
Last edited by ФилиНН on Thu Jan 10, 2013 14:35, edited 1 time in total.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:13

On the 4th day of wearing passive PC next to a bunch of Lite-Lite 3.0-OZ-3.1 confirm the presence of bursts of perception of reality: in the field of vision of the left eye and the right eye flying in elliptical trajectories with a high speed glow and deep black phosphenes. With my eyes closed not observed.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 16:09

I think I begin to understand what "behave in the dream as in reality, but in reality – like a dream" :) At least, increasingly feel the illusion and fragility of the so-called "reality".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 10, 2013 16:40

ФилиНН wrote:Michael, during the "lapping" PC is not bad to be under the influence of different audio tracks(capsule, standard, tablets, demos - relaxation, energy...) in the UK?
Dealing with the past?
Does not throw if the configuration PC?
PC - care.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 10, 2013 17:04

bofara wrote:PC ..enhances interesting way BJ that I wear..
So good this felt strengthening.. :ay At the moment I prefer to only 'work' with the phantoms BJ in my cocoon + to watch a movie with a Range of + v-tracks /actually tracks much!/.. Also when only lightly sprayed myself spirits /on the image of the perfume bottle superimposed Spectrum/ feels very good. Sometimes I check my 'field' - bring your palms with each other, a sense of gain, of approximately 20-30 percent for subjectively determined/.. UTB is one of my selasih States /day changes - like going on biorhythms - the rising-recession/. I don't want to even write about 'certain things' so as not to jinx it /not talking about me, and about 'areas of responsibility'/. Don't know if switching to a raw food diet what is /feel that it is too early/. :?

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Thu Jan 10, 2013 17:39

PC provoked the cleaning for a few days and all came to an abrupt halt on the day of a planned series of acceptance of ASD, and observed a surge in external events. Almost always I catch myself thinking that well learned to deceive ourselves, and of other natural and need something to do with it ... stopping

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jan 11, 2013 14:59

Something strange is going nuts. (though from good to average and back - no depression :) )
The feeling of being lost in space (the closest feeling long ago, when kata(beautiful motion karate) studied and could not immediately repeat, and "lost in space together with his new feeling.")

PS - performance in the normal range, though the perplexity is, but the head is not spinning :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jan 12, 2013 20:54

I also got to the PC manufacturers. And that's not what I was expecting, I did because it was interesting, and will work or not... But as they say, respect to you, Michael, did not expect...Printed the first option - 6 pieces, glued in a sandwich, on top of the spiral, however I also reinforced the whole thing. Anyway, yesterday fell into a depression. Start sorting through the options, I remembered that in this thread people wrote about it. And "pie" under the pillow remained. I read that depression can occur if the PC is not close to the carrier. Shifted from under the pillow in the pocket. Mood have corrected themselves. Yes, but not in this case. And that I personal the world climbs the second day. :) And day and night. 90% there, and so here it is - functioning. In this heat, I feel like you can drag anything from here to here. Of the side effects, look here and here, perception indicates that gray is boring and uninteresting. And there you are God and king, and mostly who wants it. Well, as with such to live.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Sat Jan 12, 2013 22:27

I printed yesterday, only PC. a couple of pictures.. :)
Today started!!! Popper REALLY POPs up the pieces for me! I have a good mood, and was not varied, as above described. but my environment ...they affect. The truth, which to me makes it easier to understand what is happening in my life!
Oh! very nice piece! :)

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:58

рыжая wrote: Well, as with such to live.
To live, figuring on... I like and do...

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:03

аквамен wrote:should try this invariance is used according to its objectives?
I use. All OK.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:00

Артфан wrote:
рыжая wrote: Well, as with such to live.
To live, figuring on... I like and do...
Understanding what is dulse? In life? In which of them? On this side of the mirror or the other? And how you deal with it? :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Jan 13, 2013 17:01

Hello!also made them a Lite Lite PC,without any wherei,people is gradually becoming careful not immediately... :) the words of Michael,in the morning did you go home at night feeling that are in lats,shoulders uvelichilis meter and a half,hee-hee,a kilometer and a half in a certain space.the tunnel all for me skladyvaetsja best
Last edited by Вячеслав. on Sun Jan 13, 2013 21:20, edited 1 time in total.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Jan 13, 2013 17:08

Here's the female part with my surroundings,my eyes rest do not give,recent,then they drown in their words,they are empty,I have wolf eyes,etc.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2013 17:56

red, I frankly don't remember, did You attend practices and personal worlds in the club or I have given access then, but at least it is possible to pass the attunement, I mean that You should be clear that it is possible to do.
Overall the PC is primarily a work tool, not a tool for the partial or complete transition to the private world.
It's just that he can actualize the personal world perception for those who have not had such an experience before or he was very superficial and weak.
Do the same practice work and personal worlds are separate from the PC theme, it is usually otherwise.
Buffer zone (formed by the PC), only one of the techniques of interaction between the two worlds, not a part for the perception of the personal world.
Perhaps this approach is for someone to be premature, but it is a useful practical detail.
To understand what is possible and good to do in personal worlds is more suitable for once a mechanism for direct demonstration by example, ie option practices. Since the PC I gave, then practice ladies. Later.

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Sun Jan 13, 2013 23:10

But voting is about about how much people are willing to go to face-to-face seminar, I decided not to hang? Or did I miss something?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2013 23:38

well, not yet posted.... although external factors do not seem that much.

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Sun Jan 13, 2013 23:49

Михаил_ wrote:well, not yet posted.... although external factors do not seem that much.
If I don't sift and Finance are not exorbitant, the pleasure would go. And what is the optimum group number?

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 0:24

Yes,IMHO it is easier avtostopom to Brazil to get than to pass through the filter :?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:01

Вячеслав. wrote:Yes,IMHO it is easier avtostopom to Brazil to get than to pass through the filter :?
Come on, Michael is not evil robber Barmaley :)