Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Василий
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Василий » Wed Nov 16, 2011 13:34

рыжая wrote:
Василий wrote:for the first time felt just like turning on a vacuum cleaner or fan – dried dirt like fly around, like the old film, cleaning the planet from the mud – there are about the same. And then after the cleaning even in Moscow formed the Islands natural energy soft

The film "Through thorns to the stars"? :)

Basil, I understand you enjoy all the products of Michael for a long time, and they get to you even before reach potential observers. Interested in the question: what changes can people make Cycling available to them a decent amount of artifacts + have certain abilities working in the social cell with all its negative (and then the egregore of the enterprise (Bank, I mean), and human factor, etc.). That is, changes to your workplaceincluding a career change (if any) starting from the beginning, the chain. What was, what is.It's not secret information? :) The question in this thread is a bit not appropriate, because it touches all products, I apologize and ask of Michael for receiving the response (when it will) move it to the appropriate branch. :)
The movie - yep - like then starting from the first minute:
My total experience - well, it may be War and peace to write, and I'm far to thick :). Well how else will gather the main points - a little later - OK?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Nov 16, 2011 14:54

Okay. :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Nov 16, 2011 15:34

Михаил_ wrote:
bofara wrote:Thank you!
Do not understand, for what? :)
For the answer to my question for the sticker app with umenshenie marriage in production.
Михаил_ wrote:Marriage really should be reduced. But statistically it determine need a certain will of the owner of production and extensive research. Always because there are many factors affecting the outcome. The effect of the hologram will go through many factors...

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:34

Michael_, You wrote that stickers Panacea create an energy-rich space.
Does this also stickers for the car? If, for example, I paste on the glass double set - will be energetically enriched space? Or program for cars "incarcerated" only under what You already wrote - harmonization, security, etc.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
With sincere respect.
Vladimir.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 17, 2011 13:11

Михаил_ wrote:Well here it is finally realized that this time really will come off for a long time had seriously to prevent times for a good relationship is not fully developed. Ie in my opinion she was really into the same space with the negative of the house to have. They initiate residing on different squabbles. The result is nourishing for a few more and more interesting.Such a small inclination to the cat's vampirism differently. Just Koshiki of course all different, but they either cohabiting relationships with people (from the series "I'm with them are considered") or family (from the series "I of course in itself, but they're my family"). In the second case, the cat will ALWAYS cover a owners from the negative. May die if the problem is for someone in the family is real. We had a cat once on a drip and a lot of stories. But if cohabiting - it's not terrible, but you should immediately build boundaries rigidly.She see the negative in the house to taste.
In this case, the house all need to head to tear. The point is probably more what I said about the situation. Guests-the relatives came.The mother and son. She has 7 children and they've all got problems-by the nature and by "nice wishes" from former neighbors .What is evident so far. Many deaths in the family and there are many different situations unthinkable. This son of her 14 years and sat on all of our sofas in each room with its nonbulk. And the cat chased it seriously. Back bent and growled,even scary became. They left and then after 10 minutes she son on a jacket lying on the couch . well ....all. So now it is correct. All did a load of wash ,candles, and perili. She is now happy.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 17, 2011 17:49

рыжая wrote:Basil, I understand you enjoy all the products of Michael for a long time, and they get to you even before reach potential observers. Interested in the question: what changes can people make Cycling available to them a decent amount of artifacts + have certain abilities working in the social cell with all its negative (and then the egregore of the enterprise (Bank, I mean), and human factor, etc.). That is, changes in your workplace, including a career change (if any) starting from the beginning, the chain. What was, what is.It's not secret information? The question in this thread is a bit not appropriate, because it touches all products, I apologize and ask of Michael for receiving the response (when it will) move it to the appropriate branch.
There is no secret .Many read and do not write about yourself so as not to frighten luck(probably) .
You can write about yourself. What was the beginning and now . Bought the discs Patrushev kit -2007 August. In December oboli on their own. Didn't match the energy and the queries probably.Because of the progress in the individual. Then Andrew invited me to his work came not immediately kerf, on the 4th day announced that for the work proposed ,did not fit,was curerom, then again workout Discs. Again, Andrew took curerom. Then there was a Chamber . Went to the new changes. A lot of people ,events ,and showered with job offers . But it's not mine. Though already familiar. Then the product of Michael and everything is rushed. But I did not set a goal specifically for no z Board , nor the performance of duties. Yet I arranged that I can try. Now the Manager. And a lot of things personal ,in a positive way. About the daughter wrote about mom too. Even about the girlfriend wrote about changes in her personal life and attract new work ,or rather the new status. Increase. Yes, lots of examples.
Minus was one. Too much had accumulated ,which had to be removed-hidden. Here it is all the time manifested by pain, what is another anomaly. But it's better than wearing all in itself. Out and everything.<
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Fri Nov 18, 2011 17:04, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 17, 2011 19:17

Владимир Ш. wrote:Michael_, You wrote that stickers Panacea create an energy-rich space.
Does this also stickers for the car? If, for example, I paste on the glass double set - will be energetically enriched space? Or program for cars "incarcerated" only under what You already wrote - harmonization, security, etc.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
With sincere respect.
Vladimir.
There was a view that energorayone is part of harmonization and an important condition for security. Moreover, the part of unpleasant and dangerous situations on the road due to anomalous energy places. In such places, accidents happen abnormally often, despite the fact that the conditions at the road environment, often this is not.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Thu Nov 17, 2011 20:38

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
рыжая wrote:Basil, I understand you enjoy all the products of Michael for a long time, and they get to you even before reach potential observers. Interested in the question: what changes can people make Cycling available to them a decent amount of artifacts + have certain abilities working in the social cell with all its negative (and then the egregore of the enterprise (Bank, I mean), and human factor, etc.). That is, changes in your workplace, including a career change (if any) starting from the beginning, the chain. What was, what is.It's not secret information? The question in this thread is a bit not appropriate, because it touches all products, I apologize and ask of Michael for receiving the response (when it will) move it to the appropriate branch.
There is no secret .Many read and do not write about yourself so as not to frighten luck(probably) .
You can write about yourself. What was the beginning and now . Bought the discs Patrushev kit -2007 August. In December oboli on their own. Didn't match the energy and the queries probably.Because of the progress in the individual. Then Andrew invited me to his work came not immediately kerf, on the 4th day was fired. then again workout Discs. Again, Andrew took curerom. Then there was a Chamber . Went to the new changes. A lot of people ,events ,and showered with job offers . But it's not mine. Though already familiar. Then the product of Michael and everything is rushed. But I did not set a goal specifically for no z Board , nor the performance of duties. Yet I arranged that I can try. Now the Manager. And a lot of things personal ,in a positive way. About the daughter wrote about mom too. Even about the girlfriend wrote about changes in her personal life and attract new work ,or rather the new status. Increase. Yes, lots of examples.
Minus was one. Too much had accumulated ,which had to be removed-hidden. Here it is all the time manifested by pain, what is another anomaly. But it's better than wearing all in itself. Out and everything.
Lily, thanks for the reply. I do believe that you have now is zamechatelnoe place of work in the world, like Hogwarts, or the Shop of Wonders. :)
But you misunderstood me, for God's sake - sorry, so I failed to properly convey his thoughts. Question positive change in one person is the topic perfect individual, and also very large, of course. Was interested in the influence of man on the egregore of the enterprise, initially aggressive, the aim being to take and squeeze a man dry, and then take another, that is where the serious passion and a lot of negativity. And in this place comes someone, let's call it conditionally "influence". Here are the changes that happened were interested in, as well as the resistance of the medium, if it is there. Actually I have the question asked three people on this forum: it's the Basil (as I know, he works in a Bank - it's no secret), MAG.nope, although he is constantly moving and Malik - she's got a great platform for implementing changes on this scale private enterprise. Interested in the practical experience. :)<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 17, 2011 21:22

Basil did not work for the Bank. He invest-banker invest in various structures (different in the sense if you take on length of time with the use of my products). If you carefully read his reports on different products over the past year-plus here and on my forum, just reply and accumulate information. There is, as it all the most significant episodes somehow slipped. Well, except that forum to publish not.
And so, as far as I know, among the users of the BZ are quite a lot of people out of business, or other socially visible is quite interesting and different. And some reviews from them I heard(not always directly). And often it's not that they don't like to write, and that the scope of their activities is very noticeable, and the opinion would, by definition, is not correct in relation to their work, others and so on.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Thu Nov 17, 2011 23:12

Michael, I myself have some experience in this environment, but at the moment I am a losing side. :) So I'm asking. As they say, the mind is good two is better. To paraphrase: experience is good, two is better. Yes, I have in mind was not that people don't want to write, maybe still no one asked? And besides, there are always personal because they say So, do not consider it correct this information to publish publicly. Voila. :) And that, is something wrong? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 17, 2011 23:58

No, why, all right. I just explained to you that many who have such experience, but not enough that people are very busy and not all the forum readers, but often aspects of these stories hurt.... personal.
I pretty much familiar with stories from Basil - is there really a "War and Peace" :) a multi-volume detective stories, fantasy, poetry, drama and horror and Comedy inserts.... :)
A very brief summary of all the series - as soon as he let himself into a good autopilot and began to trust the intuitive messages - Popper at work gradually but incrementally. However, with the increase of its active ground also was constantly effects. And when he started to wear 2.0 and when I started to wear 2.6 and when I started to wear 2.7, at, 3.0 and so on. Each time was a "step". From 2.1 then too. From HELL. From The Stabilizer. And it would have been all right. But IIM-3 was again boooolshaya step. And labels another. Although ISS's probably more noticeable (but it's a gesture which :) I barely moved after charging a panacea ).
Ie it's not the fact that you need all in one pile. He just used the potential of one product to a certain milestone (say that completely - not quite right, within its current capabilities) and after that, when new, it once again gave impetus to the development of the situation.
I was (or included) in the key of his work.
But more probably you can do it in a personal torment. It is quite contact :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:00

That's why my reviews because of the amount of influencing developments factors to some extent may not be entirely correct, it is often difficult to isolate from the system the action of only one of the products, without affecting the others. That is why now I try to send them a PM. Where am I constantly moving?

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:12

Михаил_ wrote: I pretty much familiar with stories from Basil - is there really a "War and Peace" :) a multi-volume detective stories, fantasy, poetry, drama and horror and Comedy inserts.... :)
A very brief summary of all the series - as soon as he let himself into a good autopilot and began to trust the intuitive messages - Popper at work gradually but incrementally. However, with the increase of its active ground also was constantly effects. And when he started to wear 2.0 and when I started to wear 2.6 and when I started to wear 2.7, at, 3.0 and so on. Each time was a "step". From 2.1 then too. From HELL. From The Stabilizer. And it would have been all right. But IIM-3 was again boooolshaya step. And labels another. Although ISS's probably more noticeable (but it's a gesture which :) I barely moved after charging a panacea )
So I'm talking about? You can consider a person through the prism of the impact of the product type purchased BJ and he had an impact on the health of so many, work so much, family so much (relatively). And you can look different. Through the person and area of its activities. Because that person is closest to - he and closer. And there is not a rule that can solve the problem of one or two products.
The more the answer should be interesting, if he's like you and horror movies, and fantasy and Comedy. This opinion we are not yet there. I understand "Beyond" next to no cost. :)
That I sho you the executioner some leather pants to people (especially your friend, ask it then :) ) to torment. Well, busy people. When I wrote the question, and assumed that the answer to "War and peace" will pull.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:25

Маг.нет wrote:.
That's why my reviews because of the amount of influencing developments factors to some extent may not be entirely correct, it is often difficult to isolate from the system the action of only one of the products, without affecting the others. That is why now I try to send them a PM. Where am I constantly moving?

Sincerely, MAG.no
I guess I don't understand something, really. :? Why is not correct? In relation to what or whom? Difficult to isolate - maybe, but not impossible though. About moving, I was just not important. Well, no, no. On no court no. :?
Sincerely, Red.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:30

Михаил_ wrote:Well actually it is not so :)
I hasten to disappoint the public, then the public is not disappointed myself :)
From MAG.no. such bright results for the background:
- personal characteristics
against the background of the use of the U1-U2 and 3.0 previously
against the background of the use of the Stabilizer including.
Михаил_ wrote:So I would be careful with the reviews of MAG.no - they would rather a purely individual picture associated including with connecting to other sources and devices.
here
not every it may be timely to read :?

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:43

Маг.нет wrote:not every it may be timely to read :?

Sincerely, MAG.no
Sorry, your reputation precedes me, I don't have time. :) :o
With uvazhenem, Red.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 18, 2011 17:59

рыжая wrote:it is Difficult to isolate, perhaps, but not impossible though.
рыжая wrote:So what I? You can consider a person through the prism of the impact of the product type purchased BJ and he had an impact on the health of so many, work so much, family so much (relatively). And you can look different. Through the person and area of its activities. Because that person is closest to - he and closer. And there is not a rule that can solve the problem of one or two products. The more the answer should be interesting, if he's like you and horror movies, and fantasy and Comedy. This opinion we are not yet there. I understand "Beyond" next to no cost. That I sho you the executioner some leather pants to people (especially your friend, ask it then ) to torment. Well, busy people. When I wrote the question, and assumed that the answer to "War and peace" will pull.

I many topics were pisila about the terrible things about the circus solid.And a lot more "left-overs"Not because there is something to hide but because it is from the point of view of another person .can be used as bike bits Panas. So many of the things I described and the use of specific products in a particular case. But there are work situations that I would not like to name. But it ended good for everyone. To monitor the situations and phenomena after each of the applied products ,this is correct. So I was almost always the first (from the office and clients)have to test the product. And I'm always the first to be writing my first impressions and their influence on my life and my family,whom I know very well,so watching the changes in them to share with you.

stom

Post by stom » Sat Nov 19, 2011 14:53

The label" P "to place on the IIM-1, Amplifier , air ionizer ?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Nov 19, 2011 15:20

Decal tool for:
-ISB-1 (if the ball) can strengthen;
-The amplifier is not recommended, maybe a little "distort" the basic settings of the device;
-Ionizer, charge, but exactly the same as any other object, the same recorder....
To expand the useful properties of home appliances then it is better to use a Panacea-stick coated appropriate program.
I think so, Michael_ in the presence of inaccuracies corrected.

Sincerely, MAG.no

stom

Post by stom » Sat Nov 19, 2011 16:18

1. vchem will grow at when applying the labels" P" and where to glue? 2. paste in pieces the label" P "on the bracelet made it on the map transfer" P" ?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Nov 19, 2011 17:15

1. increase the potential to stick on the "object" at (not necessarily the battery);
2. Why? "Transfer" "catches" on the media, perhaps temporarily, a P-sticker charges the carrier itself. When you transfer to another media potential "transfer" of the move, and charging a sticker will be left on the previous one. Then, too, several labels on a single media, or "transfer" and stickers on 2 different media. Stickers can be layered "sandwich" is under the "epoxy". To charge the bracelet sticker can be cut into parts for placing on each link (info here).

Sincerely, MAG.no

stom

Post by stom » Sat Nov 19, 2011 18:21

Put on the map the migration Panacea any clean bracelet for 24 h. the output BJ a Panacea , and to gain more at the link apply part of the sticker Cure ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 19, 2011 19:52

don't need the items processed by the map transfer (essentially temporary carrier of qualities) to handle something else.
In addition, this map - quite powerful stuff.
Stickers leave something separate.

stom

Post by stom » Sat Nov 19, 2011 21:01

Thank you for your patience.

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Nov 19, 2011 21:16

рыжая wrote:actually I would like this question asked three people on this forum: it's the Basil (as I know, he works in a Bank - it's no secret), MAG.nope, although he is constantly moving and Malik - she's got a great platform for implementing changes on this scale private enterprise. Interested in the practical experience.
Replied in PM :)