СК1М

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 10, 2010 19:28

This same ability to "grazing" of probabilities can be used especially if we want to exclude a scenario altogether. One of my friend told me that his school years were an amazing friend who is eating probability. When the other eye is swollen, he told the friend about it in a series of "school tomorrow will not go," and inflammation of instantly went :) like this.
The reason grazing is that we pull the energy from the event itself.
If there is a conscious rendering of an event especially, there is a number of determining factors we increase the probability of the event or Vice versa.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 10, 2010 19:34

Александр86 wrote:But will this device in achieving such goals:
People want to learn to play the violin, but he has no talent.
He is willing to engage, to work hard, but hard work is not everything. Talent is something, what is lacking in this case, can I compensate?
Talent in this case, a resonance with the collective experience + private structure of the cocoon (experience) probably accumulated over many lives.
Rather, it is BJ, the module Explorer to the experience, but can and SK. Effectiveness will very much depend on some personal parameters of the person. One can "poperet" strong, another may not have almost any influence.
You can try the module on BJ 1.0, if you will, a tangible effect, then think of it strengthened in the UK.
I.e. to catch new experience you need to have something to cling to. Conventionally, to connect to the computer, USB flash drive, need a socket and driver in the operating system. To integrate rapidly new experience, you need to have some other old one that somehow touches even slightly close direction.
I think that the probability of a positive result is very high, but not in a one-day course run.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 10, 2010 20:12

Маг.нет wrote:Michael_ question INFOPRENEUR (when using SK 1M):

1. How much exposure time is required for transferring "special" properties of the source structure on "segerstrale" to the size of the 10-copeck coins "activated" quartz (for repair of water), for use by function - active source structure how effective such a transfer, the lifetime of activated quartz - 3 months.
2. Do I need quartz to activate until the moment of transfer, the Gulf water.
3. Is it possible to change the taste of the water is desired (to acidify, to sweeten), odor, and other designed properties.
4. "Svezheotzhaty" rock quartz, watered stationery glue, at the moment drying feature next to the source structure, for example, with the Cartridge to the Modulator on the object table... (before drying)
After a(?) time, peel the adhesive (the source structure) falls off, what time the logs will save the properties of the structure.
5. Is it always necessary to implement INFOPRESSE, to create a "screen" by putting SK 1M in a box and locking as previously described, the properties of the "screen" with a marker.

Thank you!

Sincerely, MAG.no
neeee....
something of a hodgepodge kind of came out.
1. I don't understand what is quartz???? generally it's not needed.
2. Why did it stick ? It makes no sense.
3. Why to pour glue ????? it made no sense.
4. screen to operate the SK is not needed. Screen need when creating your own copier.
5. When copying cartridges to the modulator will be able to get something very similar, but slightly weaker cartridges are written in a special system that makes it very durable, the copy will be less accurate and weaker, why do it, if a cartridge?

6. Structured water as it sometimes changes the taste, but I don't know the exact causes and coincidences structures and taste, to me this topic is not yet so deeply studied.
7. the audio files will be posted for the UK there will be several options for water.

in relation to the transfer.
If you want to treat the water quality, which is on the cartridge, put the bottle (e.g. glass, decanter, pitcher, pottery - PTS. good). On the table of SK, the original object under device, turn on the copy mode and after some time (I would have left in the day, but at least 2-4 hours), bottle (different capacity), which specifies the fluid properties.
Quartz I do not understand why, chop't understand why, clay - I can't understand why.
It's different techniques for different purposes, which should not interfere in one pile. Want to "record" the structure on the glue, take the bottom of the bottle with epoxy, well, there is a gasket to SK not stain.
Freezing will enhance the fixing properties. Slightly.
Pour crystal glue and then it ripped off doesn't make any sense. Anyway, pour the crystal does not make sense.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jun 10, 2010 21:27

Михаил_ wrote:something of a hodgepodge kind of came out.
So razmyshlyal. Essentially everything is clear, thank you, truly bringing together multiple issues, decided to look for total.
Quartz drive and a translator of the structure.
Crushed is a description of the form.
Glue in the process of hardening increases the fixation properties (though and quickly gives).
SK can perform the functions of a copier?
Up and INFOPEREVOD different concepts?

Thank you!

With respect the Magician.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 10, 2010 22:07

1. SK can perform the functions of a copier.
2. the term infoperevod I don't really like, but it's probably similar concepts (usually it is the copy and not the transfer, though transfer understand not taking away and adding, and copying).
under infopreneur usually (I think) understand some kind of action by drawing on new information from a certain "benchmark". And the copy can copy not only plain information, but also more complex things (algorithms for example).
3. glue anything anywhere does not give, he will hold the structure very long, if not destroy, for example some kind of over-load.
4. quartz is primarily a translator of their qualities, you need to have a reason to use it, write on it more difficult entries on utilitarian items and less durable.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jun 10, 2010 22:29

Michael_, thank you!
Enough to clarify a question.

With respect the Magician.no

адлер

Post by адлер » Fri Jun 11, 2010 13:33

Michael_
For audio playback(discs A. Patrushev) through ск1м,if you need to listen to the recording via headphones?need, whether the adapter if you listen through the CBO?recommend what is possible to buy multi-player ratio price-quality?Humpty upomyanul that type of outlet zoo psi-weapons,what are the protection methods?thanks in advance!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 11, 2010 13:59

And You Humpty listen more :) what is the zoo? who need it?
There is a TV and they all look at him, I beg You.....
In addition, if the socket and would be a zoo, then the only escape would be leaving the area where there is no network 220, as if to give something to the network, it will relay all the wires in the walls and ceiling which are connected to any device. In addition, the psi is transmitted generally without a difference at what distance, if you set the "recipient". On the way the mains there is a lot of transformers and other interference to the transmission of the psi, obviously having low frequency components, so that relay then you need every yard.Really? So that is something to convey through the network, with the ability to put one installation in the country-the world, or at least the city.... it's an ordinary tale, which in a network very much. They are United by one characteristic is the extreme left of the likelihood, a wall limit the bounce in the gap of the real world. These subjects continually write books, make films, are the reports and network rumors. But the real of these rumors nothing becomes. If you start to work with them as true, then there will be a shift of a person in a semi-virtual world where he will believe in all this and, most interestingly, to obtain a material indirect evidence. Ie, its model of the world in the mind, begins to affect the "signs" of its authenticity in the real world.

For disc playback you can Patrushev:
1. just plug in the SC player or laptop (standard cable minijack-minijack, I use your mindmachine)
2. you can use a splitter, we do this with the device not supplied, that is, to rasdial - one for headphones and one in the UK, but it is not required, although the use of the device and audio can increase the effects.
3. player for a permanent job in the UK easy any MP3 player that can play high-quality audio (has a flac or similar listed as supported), and can operate simultaneously be plugged in (many can either charge or play).
For example, suitable low cost model Transcend 840-860, only the power supply with a output mini-usb will have to buy separately, complete only the cord for the computer.
But you can just keep the computer turned on, also handy if the computer is not turned off.
For operation of IC-discs Patrushev will fit any CD player or computer drive.<

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Fri Jun 11, 2010 18:42

Michael, if a person with a life experience, describe that experience and puts it under SK of another person, this will work as the transfer of this experience?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 11, 2010 19:59

In General it should. If the effect is too weak, you can try to write it for a special program that initiates such a transfer.

адлер

Post by адлер » Fri Jun 11, 2010 20:34

Michael_
Tell me,drives A. Patrushev through ск1м play according to scheme 1. the disk 21 days or...?if the emitter Kozhemyakina apparatus CEM-tech to remove the old and let the audiobook or textbook and put on ск1м whether infa usoyana?thanks in advance!

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Fri Jun 11, 2010 21:25

And you can read more about a special on some example?
With respect

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 12, 2010 13:12

you can, a little bit later, you need to write more detailed text.

Рираха

Post by Рираха » Sun Jun 13, 2010 18:51

Michael, tell me, please:

1. Do I understand correctly that while SK works only on one task?
And if I need some kind of long-term task, it must constantly be supplied - either in the form of paper with a description of the purpose or the algorithm, or in the form of audio signal going in circles?
Or I can articulate two or more objectives-tasks on the same source - and they will be broadcast-processed at the same time?
Or can I run one long-term goal, and then remove the source and add another task-source, and the first meanwhile will continue to work?

2. If the IC still operates only on one task, can I register in this one purpose-task several intermediate stages - for example, until a certain date to solve this, to such a that and the rest is for the best for my time?

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:47

Put SK the task that I fell a certain amount of money.......
The amount fell so that I and the enemy would not wish :shock:
Total: received 100000р(the most interesting of this amount and wanted to get) lost his apartment in Moscow(the entrance hereditary claims).
P/S
A couple of these "gifts" from the UK and have to destroy it in Fig.....
Wild depres went to sleep :(

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:35

Novik:
the apparatus does not insure nafig from the wrong objectives. I have these stories can still dozen the other-third to tell.
What stood in goal? Let's start again about the objectives, I thought that this forum is a transcendent question settled.
The subconscious mind, and You to a greater sense of the word (the joint I, including the subconscious), the sorrows and the system estimates a specific person, by their standards, "small", by and large, absolutely do not care. So either the person manages to specify exactly what is good or the goal can be realized the simplest at this point if other criteria not described.

I'm not talking about what might be GOOD (I'm not in a position to assess Your life scenario in another scenario, for any considerable time, and I think You will too.

I keep quiet about the fact that already 100 times said - the purpose it is DESIRABLE to put the true. I don't know, Zeland any read or Burlakov. Money cannot be the true purpose, therefore, the subconscious does not know that there vzbrendili personality. It was necessary to set a goal for what the money is needed and to obtain them in the form of spotswoode makeweight automatically.
You are literally pushed through the world, placing inharmonious goal by convincing the world and ourselves that this is something that you need.
GOT! And now unhappy :)
I assure you, the same layout could be without the device, when using the purely mental techniques or in other cases when YOU have determined that it is the goal.
Siraha.
SK can work with different tasks at a time - for example to use the recording of several audio tracks on input.
Several intermediate steps to register you can also.

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:28

What was standing in the goal?
In goal was the purchase of a car ie I of course did not write in plain text let me 100T.R. the language was another perfect, BUT this is the amount I needed and it is about the amount I thought(i.e. I have in my head is spinning)
Well there not real I bet? :shock:
GOT it! And now unhappy
well, not this way....it is a way the greatest evil :shock:
I don't know, Zeland any read or Burlakov
Read Zeland....
P/S
Full of confusion...I see their mistakes

Рираха

Post by Рираха » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:03

Михаил_ wrote: SK can work with different tasks at a time - for example to use the recording of several audio tracks on input.
Michael, thanks for the reply, but I'm still not clear whether it is possible a little more.

1. "Working with different tasks in the queue" - what does that mean? If I understand correctly, for example, write in a circle three audio tracks (each is a separate goal-task). So here's how it works "on queue"? Take the first task and running with it to result? Or each task in turn - at the time of filing it on audiojack some kind of mental-energy support, and they essentially work all the time?

2. If I have spun a long term goal in the UK, then for a few hours I put something momentary-current, then set a long term goal as the UK with a long-term goal at a time as it is momentary?

3. Is there any fundamental difference from the viewpoint of the input tasks via audio or via a piece of paper, put on the table? Is there a difference between a task, printed or handwritten?

4. If the difference between the paper and no audio can I one piece of paper to write several different task-goals - and let it lay on the table in the UK and affects all tasks at the same time? Or this is only possible, say, for a progress of the subtasks, but not for tasks from completely different areas?

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Tue Jun 15, 2010 15:52

[quote="Novik"]Set SK the task that I fell a certain amount of money.......
I remember his son last year orders was not (he has a small production in the field), and people to feed.
On Reiki work. The orders came, but then the machine part will break, the Uzbeks went "on strike". In General, he had to twist :)
Now think, before "to desire".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 16, 2010 0:24

Novik, neither for peace nor for your subconscious I think there is no concept of evil, as a category at all.... Moreover, there is no criterion by which to determine what is a kind of evil.
The device only reinforces your intention and removes obstacles, harmonizing way up to the intent.
Let's see what happens.... You have not written directly, which is necessary money, but focused on it in the form of a subcortical thought that the "background" running through my mind... it is these thoughts work most effectively, without any SK too. Ie not the ones that on the surface, and those that are in the background, but turning constantly.
Next. What comes out. You were somebody important (judging by the reaction on the negative for it to complete) the process, but You ignoring this, I said to myself, the world, the device that now You are concerned about the lack of a certain amount to buy the car.
Zeland then what I remembered (although not a fan of him, but he's reasonable sometimes), I mentioned as an example of the described filtering algorithm objectives for true and not true.
In General, money are never the true purpose, but can be the means to achieve it. But the goal itself is usually not the final destination (not statics) and process, i.e. the state of the work, some dynamics.
Ie, it was necessary to formulate something like "I am happy to travel to your new car" visualizing the process and not getting stuck on the way of achievements and specific amounts.
Intermediate stages, including in the form of a specific amount can register. Because the device it is iron. But you need to be at least careful with this....
Know. From BJ is a module "separation of worlds", and so, it is dangerous because it can be separated from something necessary with hot.
Ie come down from there (including there) the phrase "the most favorable way in the short and long term."
It was necessary in the formulation not to think about 100K, and that goal is achieved other things being favorable, i.e. everything is already there and all that mean in the near future to get a good - coexists with it.
You're raising the "price" of this money for yourself, cheated yourself, the world and your subconscious. Introduced, so to speak, all three of them in confusion. Temporarily shown that it is now more important than other processes. (threw them behind the scenes). The world responded quickly and clearly wanting to please You.
Again, our human "sorrows" have zero price range. Know any techniques when working with the subconscious and subject to memory of previous lives (well, such as regressive hypnosis, or whatever), the first climb of the most vivid episodes. Very good or very bad. However if You start to remember their lives after the days of childhood, too, will begin to emerge only a few moments. That's ALL really valuable accumulated. The rest is empty. And all these experiences on homes and cars leave this empty, no value. And then one thinks, "what the hell, where are my memories?"... and they are when they have a lot of energy experiences. And when is it? Only a few bright moments.
No such criteria by which the incident can be assessed as better or worse for You. This is your subjective assessment of the current position. But the world and your own subconscious mind that can not understand and can not, for them it's just "grey stripe", some weekdays, the brightness of which is zero.
Who and how was supposed to protect You from your desire to obtain the money? it was the most important as your attitude. Not the words that are written in the language and that kept repeating in my head.
To avoid overlap, set a goal for what (why we need a new car that You personally will be this good and pleasant), and formulating it put it together with what is now really important to You in life. So to say "Luggage."
However usually this is not necessary, just a goal was hard and strange and weird reached.
However, as I wrote above, it is not the fact that this course of events is something worse than its alternatives. Perhaps such a scenario has kept You from big problems?

Assessment criteria where? When there are ways to change your life, you need to learn to work with positive anchors.
There's my friend went on a trip to Europe, in one of the cities incorrectly parked the car, he came across Russian-speaking police officers, who showed the way to the impound and he quickly razrulil a situation, having realized his wish through the old town. He's got a LOT of positive emotions from this story. The desire was realized, the machine quickly returned to him.
But it is possible to estimate differently the money came, the time lost, has received a bother, and so on.
Because it interprets the first way, then he for life it works and is constantly a plus in a better way. And if you interpret the second option, you will get artificial feedback to the negative. A negative anchor to cherish. Need it?
Make conclusions. Think of the situation positively. As an experience and a solution of at least one task.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:00

Рираха wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: SK can work with different tasks at a time - for example to use the recording of several audio tracks on input.
Michael, thanks for the reply, but I'm still not clear whether it is possible a little more.

1. "Working with different tasks in the queue" - what does that mean? If I understand correctly, for example, write in a circle three audio tracks (each is a separate goal-task). So here's how it works "on queue"? Take the first task and running with it to result? Or each task in turn - at the time of filing it on audiojack some kind of mental-energy support, and they essentially work all the time?

2. If I have spun a long term goal in the UK, then for a few hours I put something momentary-current, then set a long term goal as the UK with a long-term goal at a time as it is momentary?

3. Is there any fundamental difference from the viewpoint of the input tasks via audio or via a piece of paper, put on the table? Is there a difference between a task, printed or handwritten?

4. If the difference between the paper and no audio can I one piece of paper to write several different task-goals - and let it lay on the table in the UK and affects all tasks at the same time? Or this is only possible, say, for a progress of the subtasks, but not for tasks from completely different areas?
1. in turn, this means that while there is a track with a specific purpose, the maximum resources of the device and your (indirectly, You are part of this system World-You-Sa) is aimed at this (reproducible problem). But of course others without moving into a state of "stop" - the life processes are continuous, but in fact, a potential device is distributed on several targets... somehow...
Anyway, You have a river and You dilute it to the fields through channels. Channels at the same time flow, but the water in them is still less than across the river as a whole.
Some discreteness due to "kicks" at the moment of reproduction most likely will not occur, usually the playing time is too little to create bumps in the implementation.
2. in case 2, all about the same. A goal that's cool, will be some time in energy saving mode, but in General, it's usually not very noticeable.
3. Via audio - harder. Even better and so and so.
But the printer is a bad idea. For important, not the text, and thought in its creation and capture-drying ink.
4. You can write several, but the efficiency will be on the principle of "Swan cancer and pike". Better in turn. Reasons for not going to certain life goals, is usually DIFFERENT (though there are some). SK is looking for a splinter, which prevents a defect in personal experience or external conditions, trying to this place to work.
If you give a lot of tasks, the performance will drop proportionally.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:05

верунчик wrote:And you can read more about a special on some example?
With respect
Since SC operates with the energy structure of small programmable components (cellular cloud), it can be any algorithm suitable for partially basic (copy for example), to clarify to the desired level and depicted in the form of an audio file, a piece of paper or something.
It is best to work with audio recorded through psyleron for example. Ie it you need to imagine what and how is happening (imagine the whole process) and lay this as the algorithm of the UK, bearing in mind that we're doing something universal, i.e., the input data may change and the device on which to spin too. And the algorithm is the same.
Then get a program that will activate a certain mode of operation of IC. Like this.
ie you need to describe in detail the process (though the words on paper) in stages, and in all places where it is necessary to abstract from the particular case to do so (to make a General description for all similar situations and arbitrary device from the IC). Then it will be a universal program.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:05

PS I Hope with tuning forks and the truth is that something good happens :)

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:50

Михаил_ wrote:PS I Hope the tuning forks and the truth is that something good happens :)
:D :D :D

Новик

Post by Новик » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:29

Michael_
OK, thank you I am more careful with the device to work.
And watch