How to wear BJ? Questions for Michael :)

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: How to wear BJ? Questions for Michael :)

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 10, 2013 20:48

now VP are doing is not in the form of sticks? okay, put on this thing pakazanuju matrix and set the team to align with your BJ and keep the identity in the EAP under nourishment and control.
And You will be happy :)

Познающий

Post by Познающий » Sat Aug 10, 2013 21:38

Thank you.

ФЕВР

Post by ФЕВР » Mon Aug 12, 2013 21:42

Михаил_ wrote:what, now VP do not in the form of sticks? okay, put on this thing pakazanuju matrix and set the team to align with your BJ and keep the identity in the EAP under nourishment and control.
And You will be happy :)
Happiness is. :D
1. With a cast of personality all clear, but if the "gene"or a person from the communication channel to take control will operate in full or just how something will work?
2. Under the service bots You probably mean AA? In Kabbalah, great importance is given to operators (whose role is played by AA), to draw energy naturally good, but calling teams, a thing quite interesting. I understand that the alternative to this 03 and direct impact on "base" without removing the attributes?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 12, 2013 22:16

In short, it's all offtop :). Base - this is a bug of sefirotic :) everything that I publish is working with others but the same world. Sefirotic working with a system that is a parasite on the world, and the cause of his illness.
so OZ, which is the modifier 3.0 this does not impact on the base.
as for the use of what I publish, to control parts of the system - this will work in some cases, if there is no disharmony for the real world. Otherwise the world just sbrosit a control structure of cellular clouds.

ФЕВР

Post by ФЕВР » Mon Aug 12, 2013 22:56

Михаил_ wrote:in Short, it's all offtop .
Okay... let's Leave it for better times.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 12, 2013 23:10

I hope when will be the best temporary such issues generally will not be relevant :)

Бинкс

Post by Бинкс » Wed Aug 14, 2013 16:10

Good day! There are two goals – 1)bring the physical and energetic body in order to try to keep in that condition 2)in-depth work with the subconscious. Bought B. 2.2 W and E-a Panacea(it portion) with the purpose of patching the cocoon and the alignment of energy and treatment physics. In shock from results for General work B. Zh – activated a number of processes both internal and external. Exploring functions and modules. But there is a problem, most likely my not knowing the details of B. W . And the problem is directly related seperately. Understanding that the subject with Lassos and separately're a little affected - I dare to ask one more question Michael. I want to clarify for myself the important points. Are Harnesses a couple of years in the (Shema) and, in principle, to quit or does not want these classes. Since September, will continue training on the basic course. And I can't using B. W or a panacea to take the previous state Arcana. I can not forbear on the debt. Can't live in the contract of the harness. While working with the lasso needs to pour more control over their study, and it's all through the filter. I give a mental command not to interfere and just to amplify practice but during practice there is space lasso to cling only 30%-40% from what it was earlier. Please tell(teach) – how to get out of this situation? Really need technology B. W for recovery, and even more practices.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 14, 2013 16:28

well.... all this was written already.
BJ not let any practices, but You've taken a powerful modern set... and set a goal to restore itself, and the natural state of man and the chosen course is not in any way compatible...
BJ -touch with the real living world
sefirotic - artificial prefix parasite on it.
E-panacea and 2.2. just activate your subconscious mind and give the access to natural channels, including the same frequencies without filters arkadnyh channels. and a lot was happening. In this case, your bad commit is not work of our products, and your subconscious that tries to protect You. There is nowhere spelled out any restrictions and it would be unnatural to the very concept of the BZ.
People work well with different BJ with the practices specified school, but they get from a BJ is only a small part of the potential, because of their unnatural fixation in the education system is very strong (once they continue practicante scrap towards the world).
You just took a powerful product and have taken out to the normal world from the illusions of the system. Back in the illusion is not fixed, is it surprising?
Understand, I respect the school, respect for BM-and respected commanders, but it does not share neither their perception of the world, not their position in life and goals well at all.
You asked a question I gave a straight answer. I have this perception and it is supported by the experience of many people.
If you really want some great learn through BJ to take those same qualities. But since You so efficiently "thrown" - it is a question of your subconscious mind and its perception of security for You.
This is not the work of BJ :) because their f-tsiya - a guide and prompter, plus pitch pipe for tuning in planetary flows. BJ does not prevent any other action and generally is not an artifact in the understanding of the Shema.

Бинкс

Post by Бинкс » Wed Aug 14, 2013 17:11

Thank you for your detailed answer. I will understand, and debug process . For me this is so critical, because I'm firmly in the agreement of the school and are accustomed to everyday conditions. Now apparently it is, rearrange me sensitivity and working with energies became weaker in all "other" practices. Will spend time and try to work together.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 14, 2013 17:21

it turns out as though You had set themselves at the level of basic trend and subconscious at the level of your understanding of personality and attitudes, conflicting objectives :)

Бинкс

Post by Бинкс » Wed Aug 14, 2013 17:53

And initially with my order I had to order a "standard" individual) feel that is wrong

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 14, 2013 18:43

All this would become even much harder, because the genotype of the reference absolutely can not be combined with techniques like sefirotic unlike BJ, which can be rigged beneath anything as a whole until it climbs right to the detriment of the world or wearer.
Well the truth is in the standard individual can be booked route izmeneie a.... but still.
and its good to wear after some experience of the BZ, and at least possible from zero. Just efficiency will be different.
Well, though I don't know what your goals are:) but proceeding from the above, the situation is roughly as I have described.
However just a job in the BA channels can be easily and extremely full replaced their natural counterparts, while opportunities will be greater, however is not your fixation in the contract for the concrete structure, but how You were going to keep and at the same time to restore the cocoon is not clear to me :)

rel

Post by rel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 0:31

have a question, sorry it's so wordy and I will mention in this "alternative" methods, all of that, that was the essence of the question clearer..

briefly the question sounds so - how/what to practice better, with the help of BJ (as much as possible to use its "features") - not "sit on the couch" and wait and see what BJ will do everything (he is all "clean" will return memory of the past potential, resources and all that (will restore energy and increase/(expand?) awareness) - but to "help him help me", i.e. as "rowing in the same direction" ?

there is some suggestion, but since the work of the bracelet I have not (yet?) not personally see, I don't feel/do not understand exactly how and what is he doing.. then I'm in this position proceed from the familiar and understandable. and these are the types of "ways" that I successfully used before I met BJ. Understand how zealously (and rightly so) You, Michael, are one of these references (as such), but there are "suitable" methods, some You yourself suggest.

yesterday "saw" it in the form of metaphor, a forum user questions - like "garden", which Michael regularly comes to 'water'. Quite harmful methods - no doubt, rip it by the root, fit the "waters" of its approval and review, or at least not blows) like so) or is there some "plants" dry or diseased branches "breaks off", leaving the useful part.

I hope a bunch of theories/methods that I will mention plants if not very useful, but at least "apply" (then plus the fact that you're already familiar with), and there is no way.. this is how I would try save himself from the wrath of the righteous)) therefore stress that I'm not trying to "push" some "plant like "it must be!".. I consult (and not only for myself, there is a "party" in these methods and there is someone coming here and Your verdict on my question reading for yourself also favor the bear..)

even the opposite could work, but not to the detriment of the type "list of recommendations for pairing with the methods of different schools" (among those, of course, that's not buggy)

now that I know what "scheme" without thinking came to my head..

"bundle" is partly about-after-siento (theory in General and the MSP as a method in particular), partly quantum psychology part of za-Zen, partly modern "processing" .. the result is a "symbiosis" of these methods

for example - (for MPV) - sitting almost in the "classical" jazine, i.e. don't think "do" - trying to "be the void" .. as a result of such attempts to "float" that prevents charges zakopalova energy/awareness, oticaine-we don't perceive the field of "self" blocks - in General something like that is called.. and here it POPs up and there is a catch device (emetron), individually, and realizing, "reconvertion", whether that back to mindfulness or something like that.. so I smeared it so written, as you know - "touch" somewhere.

or other methods - set type questions, which in turn is responsible.. as long as the mind is not tired will not be distracted and will not emerge again, then we can realize-discharge, and up, therefore, to "integrate" (previously "blocked")

in this light, how best to work in a pair with BJ?
may self-contained or as part of one of maximum effective aggregate:

+ to sit in the same cavity mode, and "close" (simultaneously) to activate the "funnel flow", everything that "POPs up" - it sent..

( here, of course, very curious what she does with it (in the theories mentioned schools, if you do a projection on them.. because if you do the projection on the already existing experience) - just removes/absorbs/converts the "charge" or "goes deeper", discovering the cause (the incident of injury / negative "postulation" or something..) ? or "there" (in the cocoon?) in General, all arranged differently?

+ same - but activating the module obsessive thoughts..

( and he handles these things, you can find out more info?.. )

+ if you use these practices, the balance of energies 50/50 (if "party" or two?) what should it be? to facilitate communication with the subconscious (and increase the effectiveness of attempts to review all sorts of reasons-ties present "disability", is it true?

+ past-a clear channel a conversation with the past is there? for technician type of recapitulation or Analysis of intelligence or processing different schools (TMO, PCA and similar)

+ modules to activate the subconscious (or a specific personality?) - then it means something like "aspectele" or other similar diz/integrating method to be used more effectively?

+ for "complex processing" resource Explorer to experience the vision of your inner peace / ability to clean the screens (I have for example failed to UBat ' its black, and this technique ultimately not available to me.. though like it (and some mentioned) in the same direction (?) - remember its former greatness?

+ body-oriented/close like qigong or yoga (pranayama in particular) - whether werewolf or be a regime to disturb/distort the effort in this case?

or maybe it's not necessarily a practice can be just regular call of the same standard, chronopuncture and other things under some kind of corpse pose (the most relaxing) without adding anything?

maybe to less of Michael to distract someone will share their recommendations on their own, successfully operating the "symbiosis" i.e. BJ+practices? well, unless of course someone is doing, (and that may not need it all and need something else?)<

rel

Post by rel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 0:34

by the way, about "fill you to the eyeballs", "but the plot of each is different", and the fact that she's a "rubber") and about what it means should get close to its "borders" - that I understand.. but I see it a "quantitative" and "qualitative" (the helping to help themselves) - as if the lack of information..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 26, 2013 0:38

After reading this verbal you know what, I want to say that the best method of working with BJ - just to live bright active creative life. BZ is a tool for life, and does not work, You should. But everything else is basically from the evil one.

rel

Post by rel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:26

Михаил_ wrote:vivid live an active creative life
did not expect such a simple option, to me it is very suitable :) because I am so happy it did)) well, to increase the brightness BJ really seems to be more ("seems" because even a week don't wear real BJ)) but it is noticeable)

well, the modules then what?
or I mean if you use them
it is not for "practice", and an active creative life?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:22

of course the modules for living, and what else ???? :)

rel

Post by rel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:41

well, for life but through the practice)
ie removed the blocks cleared channels opened chakra portrayal charges..
and with a better version of myself and life changes accordingly.. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:51

well, in my opinion the only good practice - it is life itself. It certainly can be "removed blocks" but it's better when nothing is divided into life and practice. And the blocks themselves go. Live - was something needed to do because it really has - make. And the blocks will go away. Because motivation is an important jesenna :)
And so it is a favorite glitch there are different sorts of schools and others - life separate, practice - separately. And then these people can't do in your life is positive to achieve in addition to replicate their own school. Isn't it?

rel

Post by rel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:32

why divide - well, let us share, still we are talking about specific ways "how"..

it's (teaching methods) quality, quantity and converts life, you still like to live simply, but in a different capacity.. or rather you get a nail with a hammer, more agile fit into the corners on the bike, and more impressive scoring..

and if you take the very base?.. isn't that vital, as you perceive?.. (and all)) .. I feel like I feel, you realize.. as you can see, think, move, act ...

in a nutshell - on the one hand, how well do you take impressions of life, and on the other hand, how effectively you give some action..

a separate question is whether you see what is really there..
how well you see, hear.. but once I washed in the hospital tube in the ear.. I freaked out.. I came back 10 minutes later and asked for money second to me as well.. and was in shock of how I a dull muffled all heard and "normal" is a thought.. and you could hear like this... so MUCH.. - in the story "the washing of the ears" can be called a practice (the specific method of "how") - a "just live" in this case would be to go listen to deaf mutnyak, thinking that it all sounds that is, and that they are of this quality I hear))

well, etc. with vision, you can draw an analogy.. with the drowsiness-vivacity.. and so on until the actual awareness.. or less covering items or less.. with varying degrees of sharpness, clarity, saturation,..

so it's like two extremes or what is "just live" and not practicing at all
if Beau is fanatically practicing, in fact, replacing this very life
well, it seems and in the middle lies a normal variant) but it contains a practice element..

and that's obviously far from ideal now, things are.. glucoraphanin we understand if you do.. and where there is "develop," even if it "develop" - actually = to remember.. then I would like to know how to quickly remember everything))<

rel

Post by rel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:33

in fact the vast majority we're kind of "just living", but not visible to all of them straight to see, etc. - often get the opposite.. up to.. sad

and according to the observations, see more all the same where there are (where they paid attention, and it's not necessarily "substitution" of life, it is rather the accentuation of this aspect..)

I for one, can't imagine my life without practice.. IMHO I have the normal "symbiosis", "synthesis" one or the other.. the parable of the axe, I understand very well.. when the lumberjacks were supernovas, and one clearly won (cut down a lot more), and the other hesitated, saying "I heard you stopped the hack, but all the time.. how could you do more something?.." - and he says "at this time I sharpened your axe".. and here is how to live simply (cut impressions with actions))) not my axe (not practicing)?.. need to sharpen)) otherwise confusion)

and sharpening can be different.. because for me the necessity of sharpening the question with a clear answer, I in fact asked exactly how this grinding tool (BZ) is better/faster/fuller can zahochetsa) because he's a tool "grinding" ? or do You mean that this "sharpener" is astronaute-and-awesomesauce, and practice questions specially not to bother?..

rel

Post by rel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 23:00

Ah, seduced by boboty mind ran ahead of the engine..
because really, samstock is the place to be.. as dunno, but there)
I just (had) installed (configured) that "want to understand"
well, I will try yet.. without understanding.. and without "practice")
that leaves more place to the admiration and gratitude))
after all, the "simple life" suddenly became.. to get better)
let it be yet it for me just the miracle)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 26, 2013 23:35

You asked a question I gave an answer. But why then these sheets of text about nothing? the conversation with himself possible, and not only here.

rel

Post by rel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 23:40

all the way.

АМИРА

Post by АМИРА » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:58

rel , for You Japanese poetry :

"Oh, a Lover of flowers !
you inconspicuously
became a slave to chrysanthemums . "

C respect :o