Complications :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Nov 13, 2010 14:33

Eh-heh-heh :?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Nov 13, 2010 16:32

I can also point out health benefits from BJ 2.6
After I Michael gave BJ 2.6 it has been several months.At first, I wore it one or two times a week.Then being in EC has launched a mode of rehabilitation.After this event occurred when one of the sites my photo with curses and had to beg the question of their own safety,one of its elements was constant wearing of 2.6.
There went effects.Improved overall health,ceased to disturb pains in the back,the consequence of long-standing injury on a snowboard.For the last seven years anyway back bothered always the last year has not hurt,but the discomfort of what that was,but now injury is not at all!
It could have an impact and presence in the EK 30 minutes 2-3 times a week and use mirror of ISIS (photo is on it constantly).
Endurance with my Cycling has increased quite,a desire will give you 100%.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Nov 13, 2010 17:07

Андрей Кабанков wrote:when one of the sites my photo with curses and had to beg the question of their own safety,one of its elements was constant wearing of 2.6.

There went effects.Improved overall health,ceased to disturb pains in the back,the consequence of long-standing injury on a snowboard.For the last seven years anyway back bothered always the last year has not hurt,but the discomfort of what that was,but now injury is not at all!
Here it is, the power of the curse! :wiz :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Nov 13, 2010 17:11

Михаил_ wrote:the Number 2.0 is already necessary to adjust for their capabilities and if this is not done, then sooner or later they will reset the cellular cloud to remove some of predgrupa (they will turn into 1.0)
about all this I told you many times...
About the fact that bracelets can be a 2.0 1.0 not exactly told. I would have remembered.
Adjust your options - it's like? I and 6 b.W 2.0 particular sensations do not get.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Nov 13, 2010 19:48

BJ I don't feel tactilely.Pervosti aching hand from 2.6 yesterday Michael gave 2.6 special version of it also appeared aching hand,then passed.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Nov 13, 2010 20:01

A special version 2.6 is like?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Nov 13, 2010 20:14

Large ebony made at my request.
Laser engraving+varnish+hand-painted Masters :)

Новик

Post by Новик » Sat Nov 13, 2010 23:56

Michael_
The huge request to look at my letter which I wrote you in PM...

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Sat Nov 13, 2010 23:57

A few days ago, Michael told me that the theory of relativity is wrong.I of course laughed to himself.And today by chance I found an article online where a group of leading Western astrophysicists proved that in distant galaxies, the theory of relativity do not apply and the speed of light is far not a limit.Strange though!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 14, 2010 0:06

Новик wrote:Michael_
The huge request to look at my letter which I wrote you in PM...
I have all the emails sooner or later look :) just not all the time just during the day there are other things to do besides sitting on the Internet.....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 14, 2010 0:30

Мистраль wrote:a Few days ago, Michael told me that the theory of relativity is wrong.I of course laughed to himself.And today by chance I found an article online where a group of leading Western astrophysicists proved that in distant galaxies, the theory of relativity do not apply and the speed of light is far not a limit.Strange though!
Nothing strange - the simple principle of attunement with the theme. Very often works.... and about Einstein, it's only a small percentage... there are a lot of quite modern scholars and practitioners, including those working for example in our space industry, who of this family only giggle. By the way, read at your leisure article called "trifles and pilulki of modern physics" and there's a PostScript at the end that this opinion is not one "bredestege" scientist, but of the entire Institute the minimum.
The world isn't what we are accustomed to imagine.... We are taught to see a well-executed illusion, in which certain places are treated with special protection - i.e. a well prepared myth replace real information.
I once saw a great example of such technologies in action on a micro scale. I'm pretty "tight" hang out in his time on the "VIP" Mr. norbekova.
To his credit, it worked powerfully and myself. And he really has a lot. Special thank you to him, he was a great catalyst for me and not only.
But he's a good master of illusion. Including verbal. He regularly creates mirages, telling stories, and applies other methods of constructing illusions to create traction and momentum. It works. It's an old magical equipment, they give the result. People believe the illusion and go for it. Mirage no, but part of the way to it is passed.... Oh well, it's not that. Though these technologies and you can use creative, but I don't like this, because the abuse creates a world of illusions instead of the real world.
I remembered about it only because I saw myself changing official stories when there is one legend who has mastered a super-intuition gorbachevski, was replaced by another. To replace a version of the "super-consultants for large corporations," a version of the millionaires club. And then and it really is an illusion. And it is embedded skillfully and actively -many believed but there were a lot of real people that have reached a great level on their own there... these people had a clear intuition and a great life experience and knew immediately where the net lies. However, those who have been inside the shop, knowing the previous stories easily conducted on replacing it with new, like it always was. Even if logically aware of inconsistencies, the consciousness they were blocked. Well, there is "Teacher," "Master," said all that... there can't be something wrong, because the high status of the speaker and to him full trust.
You know how many times in life I have observed the phenomenon of trust?
Recently my friend and colleague, the author of the modulator, began researching the heritage of the Egyptian frescoes and writing. And came to the conclusion that there is in all the textbooks the story of the Rosetta stone - a fiction, a fake, and the program cover of the true knowledge, in General, written in simple language. Otherwise would have a lot to hide stringent measures and created a fake translation, which almost drove crazy decryption. Valera showed me on the fingers - chameleonesque translations doesn't hold water... while in the images is the pure physics, i.e. textbooks with pure information without any domestics, which was attributed to these characters, and especially without any ancient and crap. There is the knowledge that is removed from us and creating Einsteins. So fake with the translation of the plates. EN/9_energ/">http://paleotehnolog.ru/9_energ/

I assure you, there are plenty of modern scholars who have practical experience showing the correctness Valerina set out on the website.

Easier to believe a hypothesis than not to trust world's leading authority.... on that keeps. And there is a second level of "protection". Those who do not believe, have no developed system of direct perception, to come up with hypotheses that they fit in the usual picture of the world, and it is so far distorted from reality, that these authors go just a little roof and give rise to not a real theory.... what is their rebellion ends....<

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:14

Here's a site about space exploration. Here, too, there are articles on insolvency GRT and SRT of Einstein and the crisis of modern physics. http://kuasar.narod.ru/library.htm#0043

Дмитрий_999

Post by Дмитрий_999 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:39

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Big ebony made at my request.
Laser engraving+varnish+hand-painted Masters
Yes, good bracelet..

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Mon Nov 15, 2010 15:44

Michael,did I understand correctly that the schizophrenia of a man is if he tries to impose society the world picture to insert some personally invented pieces that are in contradiction with this picture?And that he must learn to directly feel the surrounding valid? Or no reality does not exist and one must create it myself? But then how will he communicate with other people if each will have his own world? It means that the total should be? So, the total reality still exists? But why would You say science is trying to distort it?(example:theory of relativity).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 15, 2010 20:25

Метхуселах wrote:
Yes, good bracelet..
from the hand painted side is the time - whether a minus, whether the bonus :) she never repeated exactly, unless copies of some original. So the good and the good embroidered both guys own, but quite different :) in proportion personal task which is there to say.....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 15, 2010 21:02

Мистраль wrote:Michael,do I understand that schizophrenia in humans manifests itself if it tries to impose society the world picture to insert some personally invented pieces that are in contradiction with this picture?And that he must learn to directly feel the surrounding valid? Or no reality does not exist and one must create it myself? But then how will he communicate with other people if each will have his own world? It means that the total should be? So, the total reality still exists? But why would You say science is trying to distort it?(example:theory of relativity).
Hmm, one of the aspects of virtual realities possible schizophrenia. Thus, if you believe BM-y, and apparently he's right, there are times when THERE (in your personal world) normal people, but this is entirely not adequate. But it is a very diverse topic, it is possible to lots of options of causes and effects.

The world certainly is one. That does not exclude the possibility of conscious action on it each. It also does not preclude the construction of some individual spaces.
Science only serves a certain mechanism. The development of society - a process that is manageable from the outside. Science is a permitted part of the knowledge. But knowledge cannot be divided into parts, it's not a pie. There are discrepancies. If not plug something, then they will be clearly visible.
Here and there are earplugs, working as a great "cover operation".

Well, look, only a few aspects. Several people at different times and in different parts of the world opened again and again energovugillya the electrolysis of water. Low-cost ie loss of energy. And every time it happened the events of "caulking" the inventor and the technology.
Now, a lot of noise and money around the supposedly "green" hybrid and hydrogen technology for cars... What is it?
If 50 years ago when technical development was meant to repair almost any equipment in the nearest shop where there are on-all-trades-master spilled this knowledge, the majority of society would have gone to independent swimming.
And I want to see that in an open system, we are constantly witnessing the "eternal" engine - like solar panels, hydroelectric power stations and so on - their renewability is linked to external energy (e.g. solar). Therefore, the very possibility of the existence of a trigger mechanism that released the energy of the other type - is not something fundamentally counterintuitive. Just these sources (hydro, wind and solar) have problems of effectiveness.

I'm not a fan of these tales is "the Insider", but some of the things they belong to the area of "true" and it always happens in manipulative texts and social tests.
So for example it says that the real technology is advancing faster than officially allowed almost a century.
Here is an example - Monosov said that he had met with television technology in 17veka... Well you would not believe him, but the trouble is, there is documentary evidence that neither measure advanced technology video links, portable video cameras and filming were imported into Nazi Germany from...... of Tibet and Lhasa was a direct video link, by the standards of that time it was not technically possible at the level of technological development. There is documentary evidence on this score so much that they throw it is impossible, well, nothing.....

Science is such a tricky thing about how to give a part of the knowledge without giving is very important another part, because the other part gives realnost.

Here is another example. I quoted article of a young man who says that money the state Academy of Sciences chermoshnoe spent on prosecution in the net and pouring mud all inventors rockers. A probably the text read. It's interesting not only that I have had the opportunity to be convinced of the veracity of the data (indeed it happens), but more. One who leads such a monitoring service, cluchey information leakage or salamlama such, if they "dug" independent scientists, should KNOW real physics. Otherwise you will not be able to distinguish which is dangerous.

Can give you many more examples about science.

People do have to live in co-creation. In some ways, hence the notion of Contract (although it is also not so simple).
The current situation stems from the fact that some live according to the laws of the real world, but others believe that the world is completely different. And its system of values formed on the basis of these false data, putting itself other than it could be, life goals and objectives and otherwise motivating their behavior.

To talk about all that good or bad - pretty hard. For I do not presume to judge what would have become of us if the other scheme of management of society. Perhaps this is all very bad. Perhaps it was the only way out of reasonable. Therefore, from the estimates I abstain and others called just to take it for granted.

The only thing I really see now, there is a certain need to increase education and understanding of those who go in his condition beyond the usual lying on the sofa in the status of "man-city" (read slave living in the condition of the animal in the stone cell), until some basic understanding of their capabilities.
And overdue this need, the only reason the world is lost (globally) its stability, and if you don't give it to him again, then can fly to the state of the caveman. Probably for this reason now are not the main obstacle in the path of information and technology such as those here.

As I repeatedly wrote, the man-intelligent, greatly harmonizes the society. He never actually eager for power or over-Finance, or politics, it is simply not necessary, but would not mind to provide comfortable and therefore not at the zero level is normally located. Itself around such a person starts harmonizing and creative processes in the first place because he himself is so comfortable and enjoyable. If these people more or less many-level medium-large-small business and state structures, society is rapidly recovering.

A reasonable person is usually able to distinguish the illusory from the real world manifestations. Illusory and are typically associated primarily with the wrong reasoning (the ratings system and the system of rules and other socially restrictive).<

Дмитрий_999

Post by Дмитрий_999 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 21:11

Михаил_ wrote:So the good and the good embroidered both guys own, but quite different in proportion to the personal task which is there to say.....
I wear happy – not removed, neither day nor night, imagine that I remove them, ie a very comfortable , harmonious night left hand, day right do a lot of interesting feelings, situations..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 15, 2010 21:12

Your fit any processes to steer ... well, this ... continental size :) Success.

Дмитрий_999

Post by Дмитрий_999 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 21:26

Михаил_ wrote:In your fit any processes to steer ... well, this ... continental size Success.
Thank you. It works , it will not "rust" as may be "the fruit ripens" and I'll tell..

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:05

Михаил_ wrote:5. I launch a new rule. Undertake to make it as effective as version 3.0 - for MY TIME spent on moderation sracha and disputes not directly related to the topic that someone did not deign to lead in time somewhere in the gazeboI'm going to recover at a certain rate for my time and not done because of this case that need the rest of the forum as a finishing touch or new products, articles and materials, and so on.
the Function of recovery will work through the events automatically. In financial terms. Pereraspredelenie money will go to charity. Will be provided a kind of symbolic event, to show that the loss happened for a reason.
I hope it will deprive me altogether of this left labor seleniu messages, and if not, at least someone in the world will get lucky due to arguing, and I think luck to those who really need it. Most importantly look at the entire salary is not nasport.
I'm not kidding :)
I decided to recall. A good rule is in this thread "the Bracelets of life" for "mental mastrubation" :ay
That does not prevent to think on different topics in other places (Bed, Talking about everything), and here to post reviews about Products in what form is, after all, one can see (perceive) the World in its...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Наталья_НН

Post by Наталья_НН » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:20

The second suit charged the band and in the early days of his socks, for the second time my neighbors go crazy. Never had swearing, but there is a conflict with something simple.
Funny. but it is unpleasant.
Initiative of their conflicts, seemed to have changed. Initially dismissed it but it happened again.
What is in my or is it them? :roll:
Question Michael

Маг.нет

Re: Complications :)

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 17, 2012 18:40

MOSCOW, 17 Aug - RIA Novosti. The largest online auction site eBay after 30 August will cease to be placed in their directory and various magical goods and services: potions, spells, divination, and sections for such items will be removed, says the updated rules of the auction, posted on its website.
Also under the ban were a range of other goods, in particular associated with the organization of your own business at home.
Administration eBay notes that transactions in goods of the prohibited categories often lead to disputes between buyers and sellers that are difficult to resolve. Users currently trading in the goods which would be banned, needs to sell them, or delete until the beginning of September. The accounts of the sellers who try to sell lots prohibited after entry into force of the restrictions will be frozen or deleted.
:) the List of categories and implement the changes.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Aug 17, 2012 20:30

This is exactly complications.

димыч

Post by димыч » Fri Aug 17, 2012 22:37

magically useful that you can buy on eBay? :) while there is time,
before watching, something did not impress, but maybe bad looking?

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Aug 17, 2012 22:51

Well, if BJ can not be purchased through, for example ebay, from other artifacts fall into this category /obrana for sale/. :)

Somehow it seems to me that the most interesting still ahead. 'Who will break and who will bend..'