Feedback on the modules BJ

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:42

UD
Михаил_ wrote:Subconscious this module also uses...
that is, if I understand correctly, when working with the past, the subconscious mind automatically connects this module, when I found a job.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:36

like that....

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Mar 16, 2011 21:23

Michael, you talked about his successful withdrawal from the AO. In designing I found that remained negative after my exit from the company. I did not receive "severance" benefits, etc., and to me it was necessary. Which modules are better to activate a second question, if at all, it is reasonable to activate the modules? If the balance immediately after the departure, it was revealed that the company is still largely holding on to my energy.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 16, 2011 21:50

Petros, I was told in a completely different way - I chose to get rid of its share, so as not to maintain old relationships as "tails." I've never worked "uncle", however in very many of his projects and companies worked with the team, which he collected himself. Because I'm a person hard, especially when you have to do the impossible, and we have made several times in order to survive in the harsh conditions (for up without external Finance, loans and in bad times, for your pocket money). After my stiffness some former colleagues from the team was allergic to my decisions, especially those related to the sale of the business. Here I told them my part of a share in a large office, where he sold one of the projects and presented. It was a relief for me and was not created tension in the relationship, although the guys I talked several times by phone since then, but very glad that I left tails.
I am convinced that they were wrong, I did the only possible way of thinking about the interests and safety of all, but since I'm a totalitarian leader :) and don't believe in "democratic" decisions by the Board of Directors, the people were some of his thoughts on account of my tough behavior, which I tried to compensate.
It was a long time and an example of this I cited a completely different reason.
Ancient history :)
In your case - You like the left, but keep themselves, their assessment of the situation. Times left, then release. I lack the proper experience to tell about it - all my life very easy the breakup was not received or lost money and I was more interested in the human factor, i.e., so as not to cause injury to people. This way led me to the idea that it's time to tie the crowded projects - I too often get to play the role of the therapist in the workplace, not the head. That is bad for office (the head should be moderately hard with the staff) for me :)
Departing from the old to the new, I always felt the "wind of change", and because the frame (the availability of Finance and other parameters) was considered secondary.
I.e., the above-described problem is so poorly resonates with me, I'm a bad adviser in this matter.
Try the module "ring dam", try "the guide to the experience", but in General - I don't know.
Might just take the setup to the new in your life? and that will be enough?<

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Mar 16, 2011 22:05

hmm, Mikhail, counselor of you "bad" :)thanks

Игнациус

Post by Игнациус » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:34

please share impressions from BJ 2.8.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sat May 28, 2011 20:15

have activated the module Search people, five hours later I was contacted on behalf of the person contacted. We hadn't talked in a year and a half. In shock )).

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:09

Got the impression from the module "stabilizer" (not to be confused with the device "stabilizer")
Module "stabilizer" - effect on equipment not to fail, if there are implicit information interference, resulting in unstable operation of electronics and so on.
The file is there, can be used separately, for example in the form of a printout posted near the electronics (as it is now fashionable all sorts of converters to glue, there is not only the neutralization of the impact of technology on people, but rather, human influence and other information interference to the normal operation of the equipment.)
My mother all the time lately buggy computer. Most interesting - I will come to fix it, so once everything is working fine. :?
But lately he began to reboot for no apparent reason, work in this mode quite possible. It reached the point that the computer system did not have time to load, going on spontaneously reboot. The computer for more than 5 years, but I didn't attribute it to "old age".

Me was published four graphic images of the module "stabilizer" Image
on a laser printer. Then I pasted on the inner wall of the system unit - on the power supply next to the motherboard, next to the hard disk and on the inner side wall of the system unit.

The computer now works more than a day in normal mode, no glitch or reboot. In General, 4 stickers , which cost may find yourself was able to save me time and money. Mother was already thinking about buying a new computer...

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Jul 12, 2011 13:37

Recently I had a situation when I first forgot to put on the bracelets, were people were just socializing. But when we broke up, I felt like a squeezed lemon, was devastated... and only four o'clock of the night tossing and turning from insomnia remembered that on hand no bracelets. Wearing, felt mental and bodily comfort, and fell asleep.
That is what I say: before I met BJ a state of emptiness and vegetati after working with people was quite frequent. Sometimes gonna get home and immediately Boo in bed and no longer need :roll:
It turns out that if not for the recent situation with the forgetting of bracelets, then I would not have paid attention to what was missing from my life such unpleasant things, to say the least...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 12, 2011 13:48

the next step is to learn to not be squeezed without the bracelets. It is available, but not immediately :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Jul 12, 2011 13:54

Yes ,Michael, all to go.. :)

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:42

Please tell me which hand it's best to wear a bracelet when activating modules related to vision and get experience/ qualities?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:50

In General, BJ is no fundamental difference.
But sometimes recommended for the impact on themselves (a skill, protection) to wear on the left, for exposure to the outside (use skill app on an external object or circumstance) on the right. Who this setting is already developed, perhaps it would be better, but not essential.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Витал

Re: Feedback on modules BJ

Post by Витал » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:07

Good time of day.
Michael, I have a question about the module "Stopper" with this module, as I understand you can cut off or close the channels from unpleasant people or events, fears pulling you electricity, affections, how you can close this module and these channels will be used for this purpose the energy needed for the overall needs of the body. Ie not whether there will be an overload if I stumble on stray tubes I think channels.(a bit messy, but something like this)
sincerely Vital.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:27

1. this module is more efficient to work on channels where there is regular flow of energy in real time (so about the event it is only if You do them every day anew empathize).
2. you need to use it wisely. As "unpleasant" and the exchange of energy - things are not always completely identical. All people are different. Sometimes it is necessary to cut off the channels from a very pleasant and-or loved ones (this is technically necessary).
3. activation takes a lot of energy, if the "tube" too much - it just doesn't work out. Overload - difficult. But this is not the method to use hundreds.
Although I may be not quite right. Taking into account the individuality of perception.
Just be aware that insulation isn't the answer. In my opinion this module is good where it is really important the necessary.

Витал

Post by Витал » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:45

Somewhere heard or read the phrase - our past holding us back or slowing down. That's about the tube and asked to shut down the channels of those events that pull from us what do we need electricity even from the past and do not want to let
sincerely Vital.

Витал

Post by Витал » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:24

Good time of day. Michael, I have a question about the module "Source of life", there is only a weak sense of starting and then silence, and if you add the module "Gain", literally a couple of seconds grasps, such as engine, spark , and wind up can not, in General, does not work, my feeling is, if you compare with the same "Rings-platinum". What are you doing wrong?
sincerely Vital.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 17, 2011 19:49

purely personal specifics. When the rings will otrabotat their (parasitic coupling in the discharge) there will be more felt.

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 17:59

Yesterday was on the TV show "Phenomenon". Launched the "passage of air" to me was shown on TV. During the show the cameras do not run at me, well, I think it didn't work. And the next day friends call me and say that the camera took as I was Bouncing off the glass figurines on the table by the host) Went to the site of the Phenomenon and looked at the tape. Exactly, quite distinguishable Cam caught my reflection)))

Екатерина

Post by Екатерина » Mon Jan 09, 2012 20:11

Michael, tell me, I want to arrange my personal life and for some reason thought about the module, "Separation of Worlds" where you can separate all my life that I need my solitude. Do you like this idea? Or maybe advise a different module? :)

Catherine.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 09, 2012 20:51

Advise - no modules.
And formulate a problem for BJ (and in fact for yourself, for your subconscious).
For example something like this:
"
To use all my opportunities and all opportunities of the BZ, in an optimal way so that my personal life has come into line with my expectations, harmoniously combined with all aspects of my life in the short and long term. To realize this task without significant harm and detriment to the safety, health, and other important components of my life for me and my family.
"

well, I'm the only one in this formulation provide the downside is that expectations may be a little different from what is optimal in reality. Reality can be wonderful but different from expectations. And this is best reflected in the language. Ie .for example, just to indicate "the optimal way for me" and so on.
In this formulation, the subconscious uses those modules in such a combination as optimal.
Otherwise (including the specified approach) long mangled wood.

Екатерина

Post by Екатерина » Mon Jan 09, 2012 21:05

Michael, thank you so much!
And I feel that the idea is mine creaks inside, something is wrong!
About the wording I have here gave the advice "the White stone" (if I'm not mistaken in the name), so then I stop it:)

Thank you again!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 09, 2012 21:32

Yes you can, just without any special language - just think about (without specifying in words) that the subconscious and bracelet direct resources to achieve the desired in life.

Екатерина

Post by Екатерина » Wed Jan 11, 2012 22:45

Michael, good evening!

Likely to ask rhetorical questions, but still ask :)
The last two days (first working in this year) started to use light in my opinion modules ("Explorer experience", "charisma", "color dreams", "enchantment - the horror of childhood", "climate control").
Two day delighted how everything works and this morning got up with difficulty all day, as beaten and now go to sleep, no strength at all!
Yes, I forgot to work with one installation to privacy plus, feel like the space transformirovalsya around.
Podsite, obviously I went too far for me for a few days just to live?
Or may include a module for recuperate?

Sorry if I ask stupid questions ;)
On me 1.0 and 2.6 (month)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:46

Probably a little overloaded myself. That way, for training purposes useful, but the rest give should also.