Bracelets Life

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Wed May 26, 2010 17:59

Михаил_ wrote:1. What I see and read, I guess I have a rich experience... however, the situation is better than you think. While working with what we have. It is difficult to explain, but the point is, part of the Internet information is part of the project, which comes as it were coupled with the processes of growth. In General, not in one or two words to clarify the meaning, but the formation of the crown of the tree is possible when it is appropriate and not too often.
Now everything is clear, have experience in pairing "life processes" with the development of third-party mechanisms, including using the Internet (already use it) interesting "thing", and "crown formation" understand correctly, the twigs are increasing, but the leaves trimmed.
Theme real. Works. (question closed)

How to make a tablet product? (flu and other infectious diseases don't get sick - there is "cause"). Also watched interesting... Strangers... repeated tampering... the Answer of intuition - "tablet." I think clearer...

The gifts-bracelets, I then see them only on Saturday, but feel (hear) now (if not confused with other factors)... examine! Again a question, after the transfer of the bracelets to bestow the link will remain? (shoots are branches?)
Messenger, on my recommendation tried the bracelet in a few minutes, felt the tingling and warming of the skin under the bracelet. When removed, the feeling that the bracelet on her arm remained. Most of all he was surprised (!), when he tried on the bracelet daughter (nothing explaining), she was in it for about an hour, taking a shower, removed, no longer clothed, addressed a question to him, as to remove the feeling of a bracelet, like the shot two hours ago, showered, it was as if he remained in place. The sensations were only in the morning. Miracles, and more!

Thank you! You studied enough this issue!

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Wed May 26, 2010 18:08

Michael_ another question, how many people participate in the "build processes" put in the modules.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 19:13

1.the modules myself, which is associated with the system of protection and authorization of primary products. In addition, due to inherent principles, even if I really want it, absolutely not out to do malicious module. I mean deliberately malicious or carrying unwittingly harm as the basic quality. The ambiguous modules of course still possible. Because the gun in the hands of the savage, and boomerang in the hands of Europeans, can be dangerous....
But usually it can't do any real harm if the person is not committed to this (you can not deny in any way).
Modules this is not a process, it's a reference to the library (not the egregore). Ie a dictionary to carry in your pocket for the tourist.
often modules made with group assistance, particularly in cases where it is possible to collect more "links" due to different visions for different people. Then (often), except for the module, there is a psi recording qualities made psyleron. (and at something else, it doesn't matter). Then it turns out that the group collects "the literature on the topic," and I stitched it to the "report."
Of these 30 people, maybe 40 in total. But typically involved 10-20, not more.

2. in the tablet module and the entry for it (the site seems to be three pieces) laid down a number of principles for the regulation of the body and immune system.
this is the resonant frequency, adjustment of Microbiology, activate the water in the body, etc. All of course only on the information level. The goal is to suppress the imbalance or infection. By the way someone's intention is not harmonious for You is to try to break the cocoon, and from the point of view of physics the violation of the cocoon it eventually, the disease. (if not fixed to the reflection on physics).
It was later made module "purge of blood", quite powerful. (in my opinion more effective).
Tablet is the first attempt to combine the module and the cell body. I.e. it is implemented in two forms. Theoretically, it is weakened by the fact that the name chosen is a common one. The module is called of course only wearing...and the body...
in another form there pills products... .it's either recording (audio), which is posted on the website, or built-in module.
I think the autopilot bracelet to activate.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 19:33

3. about the bracelets, which don't. Here the situation is such, their purchase is defined the fact that feedback and launched into your SK more effective.
Well, it's a story like a magician and dunno :)
ie the choice is made and the material carried out (they bought). The rest (time and distance) are not relevant to information processes.

4. the trace of the bracelet is really long. This issue was discussed in detail on the website. EAV having a serious chronic disease, about 2 weeks went specifically removing the bracelets and using the nourishment of the traces from them TO - enough. Says is true, then what cloud spend in the subway, but I'm not sure what happened there. Even version 1.0 is made so that leave a strong trail. This is done on purpose - the goal is to give the possibility to access the functionality if the bracelet is destroyed, forgotten, lost....
The trail does not interfere usually, it is only active while the body requires harmonization of (both case - was removed almost immediately, the makeup of the cocoon didn't manage to pass).
Track in version 2.0 - stronger construction-cellular cloud.

In order to clean the track enough to want it. Well... it may take some time :)
If you don't want to use it as a bracelet it will be a long time to work. Although in contrast to this bracelet not sure that is always (permanently), but I think for a very long time.
People here thought about why the feeling apparently was trying consciously or unconsciously to get rid of it.
Of course they succeeded.
If not tried - would get virtual 2.0 for free :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 19:35

But in General, this story (including my daughter) - a clear indicator that this is not a placebo :) And that the world - more information than we used to think.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Wed May 26, 2010 19:52

1. and 3. question - clarity full (knew);
Михаил_ wrote:If not tried - would get virtual 2.0 for free
My messenger, examples of the modulator unit and toner cartridge Assembly, caught the condition. With my help (explanation by phone) received a "Virtual gift" - now he doesn't need this cartridge, it has a "button" on/off. He was very surprised. Is not enough time to "register" button of the cartridges, but it is not difficult.
Михаил_ wrote:Tablet this is the first attempt to combine the module and the cell body. I.e. it is implemented in two forms. Theoretically, it is weakened by the fact that the name chosen is a common one. The module is called of course only wearing...and the body...
in another form there pills products... .it's either recording (audio), which is posted on the website, or built-in module.
Received a gift - Your product is in tablet form, this+module "first aid kit"? If Yes, then allowed constant contact? What additional features can I use? BJ how can you compare?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 19:55

I brake... what is my product in tablet form?
It's such a pretty penny brown?
I'm all about the tablet module here ....

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Wed May 26, 2010 19:56

Михаил_ wrote:Well, actually, this story (including my daughter) - a clear indicator that this is not a placebo And that the world - more information than we used to think.
Absolutely agree with You! The purity of the experiment is obvious, she even had no idea that the bracelet is "information", and the child shits... far from it yet.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Wed May 26, 2010 19:57

Михаил_ wrote:It's such a pretty penny brown

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 21:23

Yeah, of course... no, to tablet(absolute value) does not apply, the ball joint is part of technology of the UK and бж2.7, pocket is an additional source of energy. Previously I did about the same with charging the quality of the seeds germinated, which is similar, but different principle.
The device was made in the amount of several pieces, as an example, when on this site BJ still was not planned.
"intellectual" component does not contain.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Wed May 26, 2010 22:09

A source of energy? the external, or the type of the amplifier (increase in mass) in the bundle? SK-1mk (micro), with limited functionality? Or just a "harmonizer"?

From the description of SK 1M:
4.1. Device as the emitter
In the passive form, the device will emit bioenergy in the room, which is, carrying out some harmonization of space and improving the working and creative potential in the room and close the device people.

This mode can be switched to direct work with the operator, then the main stream from the device will go to one person and will serve to enhance the processes of regeneration in his cocoon.

Another type of operation of the emitter - cleaning the room from negative thought forms. The third submode - work with one person (the operator), where the radiation device is used to form protection mental energy plan around the operator.

And finally the last mode of operation of the device as a transducer - activation and further improving the efficiency of BJ dressed to the operator (regardless of the version of Bracelet of Life). The device works as a mental amplifier, increasing the power of the bracelet to a great extent (direct factor mass unit).

4.3 charging Mode (structuring) of water.
The device has a specialized set of modes for structuring any drinking water or liquids. To do this, simply place the container of water on the stage. The water will be structured without the inclusion of a special regime for water, but if it to include, this process will go more intense.

In addition, there is the possibility of feedback to itself through the structure of water. The person first sets up a corrective program, and then puts water on the table and after 3-4 hours of drinking this water.

4.5 Capsule
The "capsule" around the user creates a closed space, inside which increases the energy density and tighter go the natural regeneration processes of the body.

4.7. Total harmonization
Take the device with two hands by the edges of the case and hold it for 5-15 minutes, pressing the pads of fingers and palms to the body of the device. Turn on the mode of harmonization of the current status.

Understand correctly? Vycherknut extra...

Another question: bundle BJ 2.0 x IC 1M = ?
At BJ, in this bundle what is the function? Can "register reference" and then BJ - receiver/transmitter type (gear pairs)? What additional properties are in the UK?
a bunch of IC 1M x SK 1mk (I can call it that?) = ?
the questions are the same...

Thank you! You studied enough this issue!<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 23:43

1. "tablet" this (drive a small) just a source of energy in the human range of frequencies. Nothing more and with other products not connected. There simply applied material used in the IC part.
2. functionality SK - well, all the instructions written correctly, the pill is not the case, she has no intellectual f-functions.
3. SK + BJ will give some harmony in the process. Ie they will work in principle, generally as a whole, but SK will take on their tasks, and BJ - the short and direct cocoon. SK is different from BJ mainly in the capacity and the ability to ask tough program, but BJ is constantly being reprogrammed on the basis of short-term and long-term objectives.

PS just In case, I warn all in the office MM any interruption in availability of version 2.6. As far as I know, today, one thing remained. I beg to call the office before going after them. This is my glitch, party ruined and were not included in the sale, will fix in the beginning of the week following, on Monday, I think problems will not be. I apologize for the inconvenience.

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Thu May 27, 2010 0:03

Right this understanding: 6 BJ + SK enhanced Homo
If the person is in a long depression, then it is better BJ 5 + SK?
Or head constantly generates new ideas, and already started do not reach the end of the implementation(not a closed chain of events). There is chaos, chains much - the energy is not enough for their implementation - 6 BJ + SK?
To study in.lang.: first BJ 5 (new material), then BJ 6(fixing)?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 27, 2010 0:56

Something like this in General.
My initial understanding was this:.
бж2.5 showed stronger properties of the BZ due to the peculiarities of transferring laser and physical fixation of the structure that gave more energy to the wearer.
бж2.6 in a number of manufacturing processes proved to be stronger aligned with the center channel (based on the idea that in the planetary consciousness are quantum branching, generating different branches of reality, the state on some key historical points that are reflected in the idea of reflections from Zelazny), actually all the bracelet restores the relationship between man and the planet and these increased qualities are not looked not natural.
Homo properties of reinforced shear is stronger to the "amber" is also the norm.

Overall, the current understanding well enough, but when there is version 2.7 and at the same time has accumulated testimonials from 2.5, there was a sense that this is three different States fixed due to the details of the technology. Self-observation and for the bears is confirmed.
However, as I wrote above, you can combine them myself, oddly enough(and Energomash increases, although seemingly different properties). You can also "play" with hands, changing attitude to itself and to the events (left, right-2.5 2.6 or Vice versa).

On the other hand, EVERY BJ has a number of features that will appear to be similar in all versions (well, at least the activation of the subconscious and the auto switch on the desired modules).
BJ and the summation of different types will increase the potential up to a certain limit.
Ie several 2.x is at the same time several channels of high power to energy and to work with purpose.

A few times I quite successfully "overheat" even a simple bracelets, first 1.0, then 2.0, bringing cocoon to the light receiving supersaturation and subsequent effects, including those not always pleasant, but it was used a LOT :) BJ.
Always I was somewhat pushed my boundaries - the principle of the experience. When he reached the border and it will be a new horizon.
Although this must really carefully. In the first place begins to ring all weak in the cocoon.

As for SK, he probably 2.7 or 2.6-2.7
But because of its large capacity, it can easily be inserted into any status that you want. He's just still external influencing factor, while the bracelet more built-in (directly working with cocoon).
But SK, you can configure the mode of the bracelets, if you need it - ie, ask him to remove the inertia and enhance the appearance what qualities and programs BJ, not SK.
Another thing is that the object at hand (the bracelet) is still often better because there is direct physical contact of the object with the body. This allows for greater exposure. SK also enhances the system as a whole and the external effects (for example modules).

Incidentally, in these cases the examples it is useful to write tasks as a main trend for SK.
And to understand the nature of the phenomena.
For example, depression-a lack of energy(lack of energy) or rollback after overloading (works with acceleration, stress). Also stalled in the path, not interesting work, the inability to do something desirable, or an inability to overcome something. Ie a focus to stop where you want the change vector.

For example, the chaotic action of the head - except for heterosexual shift this may be a feature of consciousness. Obviously this can be solved systematically, for example to find a good counter-assistant, have shown the necessary qualities. And so on.
Ie, when working with complex systems using powerful tools, it is better to conduct a competent and comprehensive analysis, spending some time and taking into account the different pros and cons. Then after the task is as competently written and will be resolved harmoniously.
Just knock the power sometimes gives not the effect that I would like.
By the way this is an example of contradictory qualities. But with one hand 2.6 clearly moved in the direction of stabilize, weight and so on. So-called water quality.
But...
if the mass hit as it should, the weight will certainly not care (she was, and will remain so), but the chips will fly. And some may have even get. Not fatal, but sometimes sensitive.
Here demAs wrote about observable phenomena that clearly belong to the chattering, but outside it the middle of attention. I.e. there is a kind of buffer zone, where the tension changes the sign of quality (?) or simply is it the opposite direction.
The mass may break, remain unchanged.
Variability can fix, if you send it deliberately in the right direction.
The energy can arrive but may decrease. Any process can be, and energise and to de-energize. In one direction it will lead to its complete and final stabilization (de-energize - stopped) in the other can cause the whole system to a state of chaos and the spacing, if energy is to give more than the norm.
It's just abstract examples, not about BJ, about working with the elements.
By the way already mentioned Lukyanenko "No time for dragons" in this vein, I recommend a children's book with an adult displaying spontaneous cases and practices.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 27, 2010 0:58

by the way, happened to me today, the joke is on me for the first time on the historical split link 2.6... with the obvious manifestations of a certain situation was not. Not really clear enough :) as always.

Жора

Post by Жора » Thu May 27, 2010 4:28

well, first experience with BJ - 2.6-poker all kicked))))))) cards good rod)))

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Thu May 27, 2010 9:56

My son is also split link 2.6 (Lev.hand), and after day 2 to burst the elastic on 2.0 (Lev.leg). :?
And as you write, "the obvious manifestations of a situation was not"
Yesterday I glued the link to 2.6, or is it better to remove?
And BJ - wear, listen to, in General a creative approach :)
Was on vacation from English.the language is not very good, because next husband :)
Bangles on the understanding of eng.yaz. Moreover, they understand more and she spoke quite unexpectedly :D

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Thu May 27, 2010 11:56

Michael_, thank you for the clarification! All clear. The question remains:
ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:Can "register reference" and then BJ - receiver/transmitter type (gear pairs)?
More specifically, will be while in the bracelet to feel "moods" of cartridges placed on my SK 1M? (with the transfer pair - no problem feel).

Again sent to the office of legate for the number of BJ 2.0, but then again, "hot cakes", I think, to hurry, not to pull, so in turn to be had... (not like standing in queues). Showing high effectiveness of the bracelets, make a decision, I need him, too!

Another question on the topic of how to combine the BJ cartridge? Just under the bracelet? Can't one? Want to...

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Thu May 27, 2010 12:01

Михаил_ wrote:by the way happened to me today, the joke is on me for the first time on the historical split link 2.6... with the obvious manifestations of a certain situation was not. Not really clear enough as always.
Exciting time... as far as I understand, it could be a reflection of the "attack" not just for You, and one of the members of Your branch (access "library" through You?)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 27, 2010 12:52

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:by the way happened to me today, the joke is on me for the first time on the historical split link 2.6... with the obvious manifestations of a certain situation was not. Not really clear enough as always.
Exciting time... as far as I understand, it could be a reflection of the "attack" not just for You, and one of the members of Your branch (access "library" through You?)

No, never bother to "attack". Any "attack" is a manifestation of himself. I.e. from the position of the same system of corrections, the attack is a manifestation of his interaction with the world and only, no more!
Once a person begins to get sick with the idea of attack, he starts to modulate and simulate very, very active. Here are the congresses of roofs, nightmares and so on. As by request of the owner, the subconscious mind always draws the attack from a stronger and more serious side.
There is taken the theme of "astral war", which has a good synonym of "personal glitches".
Even if you really have a person negatively interacting with You, this should be assessed impersonal, as a reaction to the outside world.

Next. My comment about Bush was understood not correctly, apparently.
Bracelets can at me not tied at all. Well, quite.
Ie, I'm 100% the same user as the other. That is some of the author's contribution, there is still.
Well, imagine that man discovered new land, a Paradise of nature. Held people back, built a rest home. In the history of the holiday homes wrote, who first climbed on this "plateau" and in what year. All.
Bracelets do not have a hierarchical relationship with or through whom are not connected! This is a fundamental issue. All of them are equal. Job module, feedback, or rather the principle, connected with the actual reaction of the biosphere to your actions. and not with the construction of a branch or something else.
I, in topic branches and wood mentioned just a series of personal tasks that are solved in due time, understanding and with a certain degree of protection from unnecessary perenapravit, giving priority to the most important. This applies to the allocation of personal time, which is always less than ideas.

The fact that I popped a link connected with any not with attacks, and with the interaction with the external world. For example, making a dozen of SK or a more powerful version, I create a change, it is objective, real. Ie there is a significant difference there are 10 pieces of SK in the world or not. In the long run - especially.
That such things are able to hit the links quite.
Ie a broken link it can be generally just a powerful personal crossroads-a fork in the road, which people may not identify.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 27, 2010 13:00

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:Michael_, thank you for the clarification! All clear. The question remains:
ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:Can "register reference" and then BJ - receiver/transmitter type (gear pairs)?
More specifically, will be while in the bracelet to feel "moods" of cartridges placed on my SK 1M? (with the transfer pair - no problem feel).

Again sent to the office of legate for the number of BJ 2.0, but then again, "hot cakes", I think, to hurry, not to pull, so in turn to be had... (not like standing in queues). Showing high effectiveness of the bracelets, make a decision, I need him, too!

Another question on the topic of how to combine the BJ cartridge? Just under the bracelet? Can't one? Want to...

with 2.0 is no problem.... they still have the stock ready.
random glitch with 2.6

about the cartridges - they actually almost nothing to do with the system SK and BZ. But you can try:
1. to use the BJ to create channels of communication + module Explorer to the experience (cartridges this experience in the right condition at large)
2. you can use the fact that the cartridge is enhanced and retained cellular structure, i.e. you can "write" your communication algorithm, the transmitted signal on the band.
although in General this is the modulator :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 27, 2010 13:01

Жора wrote:well, first experience with BJ - 2.6-poker all kicked))))))) cards good rod)))
well, the main thing not hoped for it specifically, otherwise it may not poperet.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 27, 2010 13:17

верунчик wrote:my son is also split link 2.6 (Lev.hand), and after day 2 to burst the elastic on 2.0 (Lev.leg). :?
And as you write, "the obvious manifestations of a situation was not"
Yesterday I glued the link to 2.6, or is it better to remove?
And BJ - wear, listen to, in General a creative approach :)
Was on vacation from English.the language is not very good, because next husband :)
Bangles on the understanding of eng.yaz. Moreover, they understand more and she spoke quite unexpectedly :D
gum burst on the bracelets often is the most fragile place.
By the way there is such a joke - in some cases, I deliberately leave it somewhere "not durable", because you know that "broken" on them, and not somewhere else. It's not about bracelets, this is generally.
Well, on the bracelets bands are often eager...

The link can be glued, no problem. Properties will not be lost.

With English there is likely helped internal relax - ie if you do not HOW to think, then we can talk. If the psychological barriers there.
Well, it depends on the personal Luggage. Ie, somewhere in the subconscious perhaps the language in the experience, but was not brought to the surface. This is partly the inclusion in the language egregore.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Thu May 27, 2010 13:18

Михаил_ wrote:My comment about Bush was understood not correctly, apparently.
Bracelets can at me not tied at all. Well, quite.
Ie, I'm 100% the same user as the other. That is some of the author's contribution, there is still.
Now everything is clear.
Михаил_ wrote:i.e., a broken link it can be generally just a powerful personal crossroads-a fork in the road, which people may not identify.
Tone?
Михаил_ wrote:about the cartridges - they actually almost nothing to do with the system SK and BZ. But you can try:
1. to use the BJ to create channels of communication + module Explorer to the experience (cartridges this experience in the right condition at large)
2. you can use the fact that the cartridge is enhanced and retained cellular structure, i.e. you can "write" your communication algorithm, the transmitted signal on the band.
although in General this is the modulator
Thank you! Cartridges mounted on the IC 1M and covered by a Transmitter to give the effect of a prescribed attitude, and self-hypnosis is not! Experiment: "in the blind" set the ink cartridge in the UK 1M, guess access will be attitude, I set "clear" (experience) - guessing to 100% in one experiment. Try...
The module Explorer to the experience is the name of the spirit?
An interesting pattern of writing algorithms understandable BJ, and SK. (step by step)

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Thu May 27, 2010 13:33

Michael :o