AK - Artifact Keys and Doors

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Mar 01, 2011 23:05

brief description
Keychain, uses the principle of increased access, open new opportunities, branches, probabilities, information, connections, in other words, certain combinations of the principle of open doors that most of us have a bunch of keys and key - a very ancient tool that works in society, for differentiation of access and the provision of such benefits to certain internal algorithms are not public access and other things, not all things.

performance - keychain with glass insert. inside the insert 3d laser engraving in glass.
readiness - completed the development of the informational component, test, expected sales in the month of March.
cost. 3900р

Execution — a plastic card.
АК-2 «Ключи и Двери»

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 02, 2011 0:00

I want to say that our work with 3D technology and all the new Ah series and other products, inadvertently forced us to move a little further the condition for creating (recording) the data form a holographic communication. Artifact Keys and Doors, exactly like K1 - representatives of this more advanced technology. Because of this improved "interior design" ISS-2, although the basis was ready before the new year, but now we have changed the content to make it more functional.

In the future, the use of new recording technology and new technologies and their projections to the media (they were born some where 3D engraving - the easiest and not the only option), will allow to create more efficient products.

Игнациус

Post by Игнациус » Wed Mar 02, 2011 0:55

it can help to find and apply for a new job?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:05

In the most General case - not recommended.
Can help, but it was discussed yesterday with the Logician. If it is important for You now and disturbing your head the moment and the price in the absence of work can be meaningful to You, then You can interfere with the products your desire to receive from it the result of rather and immediately.
Optimally when it is added to BJ and at and runs in the background (by the way like all products Ah, keys and doors work only in the presence of at is the power plant for them, and not only, i.e. the basic component).

Usually (according to the at and as I and other people) from a week to a month can take lapping to the operator.
Conclusion - if the problem with the job is now and for Finance ticklish, you do not need to choose this option.
If in no particular hurry, and the Finance is available and capable of influence of artifact on the problem to let go, to try.
Again, this works well with the active lifestyle. Ie if you sit at home and never communicate, the chances of realization of algorithms AK will be much less.

The best variant of the AK - background.
Ie just change the possibilities around.
The version of intelligent management is to see the goal and projecting her consciousness through AK are attracted to social relations leading to it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:16

by the way you should realize that starting to affect technology, which makes our subconscious mind more active, we're changing for yourself criteria for what is perceived as acceptable work. While on a personal level may not be aware of this full report. Ie sometimes in a phase of self-development, job search is some intrapersonal search in the first place, and then search the implementation of this in the real world.

Алексей_

Post by Алексей_ » Thu Jul 14, 2011 13:48

Michael, do you have it on the keys hang?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jul 14, 2011 15:00

Михаил_ wrote:1. on keys is useful only for keys.
Маг.нет wrote:1. Do I have the key FOB "Keys..." needs to be used constantly?
Михаил_ wrote:1. no, but better than the old one.
Taken from: System extension 2.0 Ah 2.0 with a base at

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Jul 18, 2011 21:49

Michael,I'm certainly not on got,but just start a new thread for one question would not,and by conversation remote control stop magic(well, I mean, the artifact is closer related to the stabilizer) not like.
you are not going to create the artifact the chaos,well, maybe as a keychain,just a curious practice in this field, just read about the creation of the stabilizer itself manually for example from a Master of Tao was not as it should(but he was observant practitioner was able to immediately understand that something is wrong,but the stabilizer multidisciplinary).so I think it would be good to practice while in one direction.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 18, 2011 22:03

Why are there threads? about the Stabilizer ( and keychain stoppage in General there). Now, don't plan to. And do not advise anyone. Because you are experiencing such chaos - a little may not seem....need it?Then stoppage is a custom program to maximize the stability (and the stabilizer), and chaos - the opposite pole and not a custom program. I don't think that we need to strengthen the manifestations of this pole here, and so he will himself grow.We need a reasonable and harmonious balance.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Jul 18, 2011 23:34

Михаил_ wrote:Why no topics? about the Stabilizer ( and keychain stoppage in General there). Now, don't plan to. And do not advise anyone. Because you are experiencing such chaos - a little may not seem....need it?Then stoppage is a custom program to maximize the stability (and the stabilizer), and chaos - the opposite pole and not a custom program. I don't think that we need to strengthen the manifestations of this pole here, and so he will himself grow.We need a reasonable and harmonious balance.
thanks for the clear explanation.

Владмосква

Re: Artifact Keys and Doors

Post by Владмосква » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:57

Today AK was lying on the shelf. In my eyes it is cracked, the noise I even heard. Ie, a crack appeared at rest, not from being hit.
The object itself while the functional part is not divided, the crack was observed approximately the upper third of the product.
To use 8.5 days, along with other ligaments and hard objects to wear not lying, are always in a separate pocket, however the keys on the bunch of 5. Chips were not.
The last day was PE with 2 foreign keys (maybe something to do):
a) the day the neighbor left the keys in the door of the mailbox and went out for a day or two;
b) in the evening, my cousin left the keys in the front door from the stairs.
In both cases, if instead these facts I would find someone not very good, then the consequences for the owners of the keys would be disastrous.
Michael, the questions:
1) Why cracked AK?
2) Why is the impact not spamfirewall other device - BJ, at, ISS, or CM?
3) When you fall off the bottom 2/3 (and in the crack it will sooner or later, because it is layer-cut) what to do:
a) carry the remaining third (the one ring), it will be fully functional;
b) to glue loose 2/3 of the remaining 1/3?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 05, 2011 13:44

Funny anomalies :)
Given the fact that as I understand it, AK at you recently, it is possible to assume that exactly in this direction you have a personal great potential, but sleep. Ie around you began a spontaneous phenomenon to occur with keys directly or indirectly connected, but still ... not quite managed.
It is logical to assume that the reason for the cracking in this chaos.
Cracked key FOB can live like this for a long time. Can outside something to wrap (even with tape) and not crumble.

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:05

Please tell me how to use a AK sticker? If the thumb is clear, put in the key and forward, where possible/necessary sticker?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:45

Optimally on the phone with at, but can be other media such as key rings.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 23:49

The product AK is running on its own without any BJ x.x ? What is the minimum products are required in the presence of his work ?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Oct 11, 2012 0:05

This extension to G2.0АТrespectively at (or more budget-AT2) is needed, in turn he is БЖ2.0, so the bracelet only desirable (although more efficient, closer to the Operator than at), other additional conditions no.

Sincerely, MAG.no