Module "Extraction of signal 13"

Алона
Module "Extraction of signal 13"

Post by Алона » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:47

Hello. Please tell me how it would be more correct to use the module "Extraction of signal 13" to apply it to a cat to put on it and enable the extension of their consciousness or to wear and to enable the module adding ... the cat is this? And generally will be effective? It is very necessary!

Thanks in advance!

Воффка

Re: Module "Extraction of signal 13"

Post by Воффка » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:12

Effective for what?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 22, 2015 13:45

1. Please do NOT for each question to start a separate topic. Use a set of core topics, times for modules, just the basic BJ. (later will take, but it adds empty work administration structure, themes).
2. obviously, if the cat has health problems, it is not just the accumulation of the signal, but the complex factors and it is more efficient to apply multiple modules "kits" at the same time.
3. much has been written by different people that the use of the BZ for Pets very effectively, and many do and did so through collars/mats/mats and so on (can be simultaneously). Then it turns out that You "give" a cat BJ and remotely on it include "timer healer" periodically pinging the needed modules, it's more effective than just project the algorithm itself (from its BZ).
4. Without PP3, activate the module itself, setting a goal is not itself a cat, and you can also do this in addition to PP3, t/e/ simultaneously because the MIND that RUNS the algorithm module in option 3 and 4 are different. In option 3 it is the consciousness of the CAT (by the way very magic and powerful cats... they are.... sometimes magicznie many of us), and option 4 is your consciousness through the module. Obviously the effects are similar but different and can be summed up.
5. The kit read as a whole, there is much can be useful, including 28 lives, if You don't want to, he immediately reincarnated and is still with You, just do not overdo it with unhealthy body to him and not You live....
BUT.... there are lots of paired methods helping to restore the health of the animals, they are partly mentioned in topic "small off-topic" ASD (if kidney OK) /citrosept / anandin .... and other things can help tighten up the physics body and many of them ALSO remove the cold (13БА). This is a physical, cellular method (and the reasons for accumulation are not true energy lie in the CELLULAR processes of the body, as we do, and the cat.
To make a collar with a Mat such as a Panacea - highly recommend, it is quick and very simple. Don't neglect the rest :) success.<

Алона

Post by Алона » Thu Oct 22, 2015 19:04

Thank you very much for the answer. Did not understand only one - what kind of collar with a Mat? What it do?
I will be glad to answer.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 20:35

It is not necessary to do "collar with Mat" :) is meant pad and collar separately. :wink:

Алона

Post by Алона » Thu Oct 22, 2015 23:37

Damn, the cat dies. Dress it up with BJ as the collar?

Thank you very much!

Алона

Post by Алона » Thu Oct 22, 2015 23:39

Dress it up with BJ as the collar or on the hand? This is the question. Sorry for the nerves. He dies damn it

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Oct 22, 2015 23:43

Well, if BJ dies and modules will not help.Too weak.Perhaps mode 7 will be able to do something. bi

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 23:51

[quote="Alona"]to Put on his BJ as the collar or on the hand?

And then another and another pad to charge the P-matrix. Although, if dying of age... my cat lived 18...

Алона

Post by Алона » Fri Oct 23, 2015 0:15

He was only 10 Persian. Street. I want to revive)

Maybe not die, just 2 days won't eat or drink. Tomorrow blood work do.

Now to the clinic to get lucky, but I hope for BJ. What do you say?
With the Mat is not clear((( on the fingers? Put a rag in the sense of?))) Pliz!!!)

Thank you!

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:19

Bring immediately to the clinic. You're upsetting the cat.I repeat BJ and modules will not help.You will die poor.

Алона

Post by Алона » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:49

Took... Still waiting for your response. All knowledge is one. And BJ should not be neglected. I BJ works wonders in many situations. I personally from experience learned to believe in it

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:05

Алона wrote: With the Mat is not clear((( on the fingers? Put a rag in the sense of?))) Pliz!!!)
With the Mat - so loaded and put on the place where the cat usually likes to lie to it was lying.
I have a new cat, still a kitten, was chosen by the bowl (which I made him under the pot :) ), and well, if he loves to sleep there, this basin I abanazer. The cat has more of basin, but still somehow a ball is rolled and there is happily sleeping.
PS. Let's see what we can do at the biological level, - ASD, a vet, Anandin and what the vet advises.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 0:52

Алона wrote:took... not waiting for your reply. All knowledge is one. And BJ should not be neglected. I BJ works wonders in many situations. I personally from experience learned to believe in it
BJ and I do nothing could help.Have 4 years of wear.I'm happy for you.Maybe I'll drop a few lines about miracles.

Алона

Post by Алона » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:01

Yes, easily. Fuse for the module - Washing probability , the Grazing probability. Them all and execute. Miracles are incredible - Fact! Washing of probability, that there was appropriate Parking lot NOW and she is and ALWAYS!!!

Washing of the probability to stop the noise under the Windows of the NOW - stopped after 10 minutes. And the noise was from the construction site in the daytime - obviously not a coincidence, because it's time to build and make a noise - all at work.

Promised a girl to take her to the doctor at 5 PM, I realized that not master. Asked for BJ, washing the likelihood to find someone who'll take her. The next day met her, asked how she decided the case, said such I will be lucky)))

I've tried other modules such as surfing, dolphins, peel the cocoon manskie spiders - here the effect is more subtly seen, but I think were also.

What I do is just believe, looking at a bracelet, mentally concentrate until you feel that said exactly the bracelet that seemed to be my thought and link of the bracelet which I am contemplating become one, send a contact with him. Sometimes I repeat the action until you see what works.

I have so.

Алона

Post by Алона » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:07

Washing of probability to be that I got the call, and Yes.
Before calling barrel - washing probability that the talk was friendly and we agreed. And Yes!!!

Only in these cases, when a relationship already exists. That is . if I want to call bill Clinton is certainly not going to call, and if someone with whom I said I'd call, but I know that capable and not to call here - easily!!!

Like that.))

I think this module is very effective!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:02

ММ wrote:
Алона wrote:took... not waiting for your reply. All knowledge is one. And BJ should not be neglected. I BJ works wonders in many situations. I personally from experience learned to believe in it
BJ and I do nothing could help.Have 4 years of wear.I'm happy for you.Maybe I'll drop a few lines about miracles.
I remember when You yourself have created problems, excessive craving to buy different products in a row, and threw himself out of resonance with the norm of the cocoon, You wrote here quite another (and other cases). namely, that broadcast and BJ has been a major influence on You and You don't want to lose that. With this You just to hear anything and don't want to do. BJ can't "help" it in the base description says. They can/give/create the potential for those wishing to work/change, working amplifier/obuchaem/power plants.
The rest depends on You. And I and the forum are tired to tell You this :) Because everyone can see the same in your case. I'm not alone and EN masse. No reasonable logic to explain what You are doing here and why else would you buy something if "nothing helped" :) :) :) :)
So finally start with change in yourself. Products that help, not the doer for You.
Until You use it yourself and not moving to change the use of them in passive mode of course will be less (It will have, but not in a noticeable personally for You).
Yeah, I'm not going to keep the discussion on this topic - do not reply. And your lines in the style of "nothing helps me" - I think in fact spam. Constructive communication is somewhat different. Want to ignore - you can whine in your style.

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Thu Oct 29, 2015 13:21

Cats okay resiny (or silicone) collar a panacea, the one digital code processing.
Interestingly, the work included in the cocoon process is different fast start and change the start and increase in volume and density of the cocoon is almost instantaneous. In humans this rarely happens, usually some time polyphase mode, and then smooth on.
I wish to consider is not had when their animals wore collars, but too much that caught my eye. Well, coat condition, appearance, behavior, facial expressions of the cat is also rapidly changing. :)

ps and Yes, in the case of acute diseases of the cat it is necessary in my opinion to veterinary medicine to contact. And the bracelet is done in parallel.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Oct 29, 2015 14:14

Gelios wrote:Cats okay resiny (or silicone) collar a panacea, the one digital code processing.
How you handle them harshly :) Guinea pig in a cage in one corner of the DVD+ a sheet with the digital Panacea is (so she had the opportunity most select).
And if they are still in the forests run - collar dangerous (to the dogs so to somosaguas hitting on bitches...)

PS - really water give only structured.
Gelios wrote:ps and Yes, in the case of acute diseases of the cat it is necessary in my opinion to veterinary medicine to contact. And the bracelet is done in parallel.
If we are talking about saving lives, then of course you need to use all available methods simultaneously.

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Thu Oct 29, 2015 15:15

АндрейКо wrote:
Gelios wrote:Cats okay resiny (or silicone) collar a panacea, the one digital code processing.
How you handle them harshly :) Guinea pig in a cage in one corner of the DVD+ a sheet with the digital Panacea is (so she had the opportunity most select).
And if they are still in the forests run - collar dangerous (to the dogs so to somosaguas hitting on bitches...)

PS - really water give only structured.
The collar is such, don't remember the brand, Dutch, that's where the cuts are made, if get caught the collar will stretch a bit and the head will protrude :)

And the choice - they are silly. Chip away the consequences of the hard interactions is sick. Not very the problem is to catch, at all. But the cat will fly - ill, and worried about her much. I was first exposed position, "I assume, your cocoon, your body all shocks and impacts with cats", but sometimes they still managed to be substituted. One of the reasons which pushed me to do collars, the main, to have protection and the second for the recovery overall, and third for personal development :)

The water they do not drink they pour, I can not understand how you drink it. :)

Даррья

Post by Даррья » Thu Oct 29, 2015 18:05

I kitty silicone collar digit matrix apreciable, milking bowls of food and water too, the water of ASD was added. Osteomielit cured fully, although vets say is incurable, feline distemper overpowered, stroke... Also the street, nursed him for a long time, but about a veterinarian should not be forgotten - in addition to all from BJ, was and injections, and decoctions are different, and homeopathy and antibiotics and vitamins... Important if you want to get out - will the beast is alive and well