How to work with the products of MM and SP

Эдуард
How to work with the products of MM and SP

Post by Эдуард » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:06

Offer to put the old work with the products of MM and SP
What is the impact of the products and how to improve the efficiency of the products:
The correct wording Delhi, tasks.
Work with root cause (subconscious) ability to pursue goals.
Each goal has one or more reasons preventing to achieve a goal and influence reality by using the products goes through the optimal path, but not always desired by us.
And if you remove the reasons preventing the achievement of the goal (use products), the implementation will occur without the ways that we are not desirable.
That is to set a goal to eliminate psychological reasons in the subconscious masayda to achieve a specific goal. For example, to identify and address using psychological techniques every reason in the subconscious that impede the achievement of specific goals. If you specify without words psychological techniques, the way of achieving the can be undesirable. As for the jokes about wish fulfillment - Vkontakte is a group with these jokes. One wanted sex - she was raped. Desire fulfilled , and in what form is not specified.
If a person internally does not change, is not ready or does not want to change, then AMB will not help him, rather it will help as much as the man wants and is willing to change.

- Grandfather, Grandfather Frost! I wish for the New Year a big red fire truck!
- Well! - said Grandfather frost and fire to the apartment.

A man found a bottle with Gin, rubbed it, Genie comes out.
Only, says, I will write, the old has become sclerosis.
Jin sits in the hands of a notebook, writes. The man decided not to be original, and the first desire was a lot of money! Jin muttered under his breath:
- So, the Swiss Bank account with many zeros.
Second wish too was simple but smart:
- A lot of health.
Gin carefully displays:
Best life insurance in best medical center. And the third?
- And the third wish – love that for a lifetime!
Gin, nodding his head, quietly muttered:
- So write down the car accident at the end of the honeymoon.

There is a man in the desert. Home want crazy. Sees the bottle. From the bottle I gene. Jean says :
You two wishes .
- I want to go home.
- Come on...
- No. I want as quickly!
- Then ran.<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: How to work with the products of MM and SP

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:14

This topic is viewtopic.php?f=8&t=577
SELF-HYPNOSIS AND PROPER GOAL SETTING

Эдуард

Post by Эдуард » Tue Jun 23, 2015 13:37

in addition to the correct setting there is still other factors affecting the achievement of the goal
the subject is required to read - thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:28

Edward, the correct wording thing is really very important. The themes of the Bracelets Life this has been discussed many times, just in a more different way. If you carefully study will find. Because one thing the hypnosis/self-hypnosis and quite another thing shaped to work with targets and flexible goal setting. In fact, in my section it is probably a little in all subjects.
But here's what's SP and MM (and what is meant by MM - mindmachine? but it is not a means to indicate the purpose in the most General sense) - is not clear. T/e/ section a little theme.

Эдуард

Post by Эдуард » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:03

Михаил_ wrote:Edward, correct wording thing is really very important. The themes of the Bracelets Life this has been discussed many times, just in a more different way. If you carefully study will find. Because one thing the hypnosis/self-hypnosis and quite another thing shaped to work with targets and flexible goal setting. In fact, in my section it is probably a little in all subjects.
But here's what's SP and MM (and what is meant by MM - mindmachine? but it is not a means to indicate the purpose in the most General sense) - is not clear. T/e/ section a little theme.
MM - mandolin - means articles which are written on the forum.

there are factors that affect the achievement of the goal - some stronger, some weaker.
essno correct wording is very important, but under identical conditions, other factors also strengthen the effectiveness of the products.
I'm just an idealist and try to identify all the factors influencing the achievement of goals by using products.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Jul 03, 2015 23:58

Эдуард wrote:I am an idealist and try to identify all the factors influencing the achievement of goals by using the products
Here is the first goal :) The fact that the approach
Эдуард wrote:I'm just an idealist
you can very very tired and very little to gain valuable experience at the same time.

Эдуард

Post by Эдуард » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:32

there is, therefore, postponed until not recognize the old theme as possible.
will have to make with incomplete information.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 08, 2015 15:53

Full of information in fact does not happen - each topic is very multifaceted .... her perception will increase as you go deeper into this topic.