Stabilizer-DIY.

интересующийсябж
Re: Stabilizer-DIY.

Post by интересующийсябж » Wed May 14, 2014 8:24

Michael,
If the matrix a panacea or a piece of paper BJ panacea glued on druzu stabilizer or better sticker 2.0?
Thank you.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed May 14, 2014 17:41

Matrix Panacea - when the hands are empty (only then switch to 2.9). And so the better, of course the 2.0 sticker.

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:27

Hello,
Testing cardboard stabilizer are going to make the stabilizer with paint ...
Do I have oil or incense can be directly incense (or pieces or powder) to use (in the sense of how important the structure of the material - liquid, solid state ...)?
Has anyone tried to do 3 stabilizer - round, 6 faces, 5 faces?
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:19

интересующийсябж wrote:Hello,
Testing cardboard stabilizer are going to make the stabilizer with paint ...
Do I have oil or incense can be directly incense (or pieces or powder) to use (in the sense of how important the structure of the material - liquid, solid state ...)?
don't need incense
Has anyone tried to do 3 stabilizer - round, 6 faces, 5 faces?
Thank you.
want to kill yourself?

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:05

I want to live and realize desires ... strictly according to the description will add a few drops of oil of rose or palm. Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:07

Here somewhere there is the story of a Master of the TAO is wrong about the disposal made of the stabilizer, I recommend to read it sometimes..... And there are more here or on my forum Kostina story about a GREAT stabilizer :) and about shestigrannye the house too....
The way they are, the guys are very durable :) for many they in comparison are almost otherworldly strength :)

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Sat Jun 14, 2014 19:41

Read about the request for "... how to recycle ..." on Ω, and then in the details on MM from a Master of the TAO and the great stabilizer in Ω of Constantine. Even the intention to over big stabilizer on the beach with just some branches lying around.

Xttm made stabilizer on the beach?

Will take Your advice and read again.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 14, 2014 19:44

if you've read strange matters.
I do not need material stabilizer, my stream is much easier and more efficient.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:00

But if you do mA-and-lenky stabilizer( D=15-20 cm) is it possible instead to use Druze amethyst tumbling:

If the case in many facets, it may be suitable faceted bead:

???

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:28

the instructions are all described definitely!nothing better to use ....

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:57

Michael, thank you for the 3rd workshop, there were raised many fundamental topics.

One of them is the connection of the world and man - you talked about the fact that if hit with a sledgehammer (that is, not in harmony to work) and it does not receive a response from the world (or rather as I understood you meant just couldn't feel it), it is necessary to have sensitivity.

Technology BJ increases the sensitivity, hence the question - stabilizer because in a sense allows you to bend the real world with its (that is, the stabilizer increases the impact on the world), and therefore if the head picture of the world based upon a harmonious relationship then the response will not wait. If appropriate example with Constantine who decided that 10 m is for the many - that is, the world has responded to the intention as with your vehicle and your picture of the world so that you can, and if more there may be nuances and so signal, that you need a friend. Is that so?

That is even if the control stabilizer in passive mode and simultaneously not build a harmonious relationship (not on purpose, but just so accustomed to interact with society), it is the same as to punch myself in the face by the response of the world the deflection through a harmonious relationship?

Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 05, 2014 13:22

1) Example with Constantine, nothing to do with .... well, it can be very different to decipher.... because 1. Konstantin is a very non-standard people (in various senses of the word) 2. it may not be resistance and the resistance of the world itself, or resistance to outside forces and no resistance, just shake this.... type perestanavlivaya, which was a little elevata.
2) Stabilizer is not a crowbar and sledgehammer and not a stabilizer in the first place.... so the comparison is not quite right.
3) the Relationship with society the way is not does not always have relations with the world, because society in its current form, rather the illusion of the world...
4) in General, Yes, putting not harmonious goal interactions can this postulate, but you can not, the question is what the disharmony is and what it is.... there probably is another aspect to the stabilizer worked effectively, this harmony and integrity must be more.

in other words, there is no particular danger, if a person is careful with the order (put them vaguely and smoothly)

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Wed Jul 30, 2014 16:35

As there Vysotsky: "there was an inexplicable cataclysm..."
Peacefully existed in my keychain "Stop Magic", but one morning (or rather, 28 Jul SG) I, taking it out of the handy (it's on the car keys), found that the whole FOB was covered through cracks. Mechanical impact was not guaranteed, handbag stood on the desktop, from the evening of the FOB was intact.
Question the spice - is left-whether the key FOB in working order and that could have happened to him?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Jul 30, 2014 17:40

Well, from the load for its intended purpose cracked case is known. If not completely physically destroyed, they remain functional. But it makes sense to think about what could it so to load and may take preventive measures :)

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Mon Aug 18, 2014 0:57

I again about stop magic. Initially the cracks appeared in a direction parallel to the line from the anchor through the center. After 2-3 days appeared normal to him. Today, the key chain broke in two at the first crack.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:07

ValerichI have 2 times so it was with the remote controls other products. CM I have washers, they are more difficult to overload. Split keychain saved You from serious impact, so it makes sense to buy a new one. But the best goal in a man purse you like. And(or) bracelet "2.2+CM+fairing", it crack, almost nothing.

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Tue Aug 19, 2014 15:56

Hello,

Yesterday I did 12 inches stabilizer (6+3 is not pasted, so we did, but didn't) and when it was filled, I suddenly got the idea that nemeshalo to move to dry even more "away from the eyes place." I did, but here in this place (a table on earth) was not level and therefore at the edge of the area straight 3 cm of epoxy, and on the opposite (the intersection of Homo and Neutro) 0.5 cm All stickers are standing there, with the exception of Homo (2 stickers on each side of the stop) - it was launched at 45 degrees (acute angle of the square to NATO) and one of them (the one that is closer to the area nacro) sailed to the edge of the stabilizer by 3 cm (from centre, almost in the opposite direction from the inclination - that is, where 0.5 cm of epoxy).

In the area of epoxy nytro about 0.5-1.5 cm of epoxy (to the area of the Homo-less, zone, more heterosexual) and therefore not all clay was under epoxy - 5 volcanoes from milled clay stick (diameter about 1 cm) and one spot (size 2 to 5 cm) on the border Neutra and the wall of the tray.

The question is - is feature and to seal the clay with tape and 6+3, or to paste one more time zone, add (that level), and then 6+3?

Thank you!!!

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:29

Since the area natro not all clay was under the epoxy, I looked at the stabilizer and thought, why, how ... and suddenly got the idea - okay, firstly I need to stick 6+3 and some volcanoes will be under the stickers and second anchors so there and asked.

And third, before I left the stabilizer with epoxy filled the whole area Neutro (clay) was under the epoxy and once after drying there were places where there is no epoxy (the clay) so in my world it is necessary to follow ravnovesiem forces and to compromise on situations, especially that there were no bias in heterosexual.

The stabilizer should be called mirror world.

Thank you!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 20, 2014 18:58

Better add in a level....

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:13

Thanks Michael!!!

Haven't dosali, enjoy the state - was quietly and well, all thoughts othertables themselves and chattering is generally what everything else disappeared. Today I set the task (mental connection functions all developed by You technology) "to get home from work the safe way around all dangerous situation" - I'm probably more of these tasks will not be set because of 3.75 hours and change 5 trains and then the car is ass...and, well, reformulate or ... short, fast, smoothly ... Although I actually even got a buzz from this trip, was the joy inside, even though I was tired.

Dosely weekend carefully without haste - paste zone (hetero, Homo and Neutro, under NATO already Druse, so NATO leave as is), then axis (chaos, law ... development), then the border, then add the wax and clay and poured in the level (one side of 0.5 cm, and the other where it is 2.5 cm) will dry up and then still up labels on axes and the boundaries of (6+3) - on one "base" will be 3 levels.

Thank you for the peace!!!

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:32

Stabilizer completed and already more than a month of use. Event stream in the process where I directly influence and aspects which are in different areas of the stabilizer has increased significantly. It seems that the stabilizer is a train ahead which I run and will not stop, because every day something new and no time to think about all the details of the selected main line and follow it.
Thank you.