Серфер
Re: Hello dear

Post by Серфер » Sun Dec 15, 2013 13:17

if the quality of life of this phenomenon increases then why not

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:38

Hello, Michael!

I'm sorry, could You a bit more detail to reveal the "protection forum"?

The fact that I plan to debate with ASD about the use of products LIK to health, perhaps there will not be without long messages and want to raise the subject of health in "Talk about everything", it just will not work briefly and without tediousness, because the theme can revealed, but stable effects is not enough. So, I'm afraid will raise these topics, and will say to the notorious protection of the forum, just for the length of the messages and found his way on the application of the products of the store mindmachine.ru to enhance the vitality of relatives and friends neizotermicheskogo orientation...

I.e. the topic is important to me, but some would not.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:55

open the protected forum protected forum :) including empty chatter detracts from useful information. It doesn't happen from any single message, but the intent or the perseverance in the themes and spirit of the General mood (well, when it's possible to climb into someone else's "monastery" with their approaches different from there is taken) - but could probably filtranti to time to such writings (if systematic), there would be some for example others natural reasons. And so on ... more hard to say, because it slobodschina. While however nobody complained :)

Tip - create a personal theme in the chatter, if someone is interested to support it and will support, and if not then and there :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:56

PS on my forum it is more rigid.