mental game: workouts, results, questions.

Biofeedback.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 16, 2008 18:35

Andrey Kabanov
I am familiar with this site and "Rollover" I bought immediately after I bought the machine, but the developer only offered and after that no updates.
:(

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 16, 2008 19:06

Андрей Кабанков wrote:additional software for Mind-Reflection
http://verim.de/shop/index.php
what is included in this software? there is only quite high rates are quoted and in General, what it is, where about it to read. Please tell me. :o

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:03

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 17, 2008 14:19

Anonymous wrote:breathing nothing is moving, the resistance of the body changes when you inhale-exhale. And not the question and is not in effect, the question is, what is the theory that the relaxation resistance will be increased. Where it can be read?
Well, send me somewhere where it is possible to understand why the relaxation leads to increased resistance, not less. :)

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 17, 2008 14:49

Andrey Kabanov
THANK you,I read and understand,this software package is not for me. It is quite interesting and certainly very effective, but it is more suitable for practicing psychologists for therapeutic purposes. I purchased the mental game for the sole purpose of entertainment. I like to play around from time to time playing games on the computer, because I think that they got me all relax . I do this the machine has already started to use for other purposes. Play, for example ,in Zuma , and monitor with the help of "curve" on the graph how relaxed.
By the way I learned from another source that probably for the mental games are no longer in sight of new modules. For over two years, so nothing new and not out.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 18, 2008 23:47

Гость wrote:Well, send me somewhere where it is possible to understand why the relaxation leads to increased resistance, not less.
Y-Yes... no one answers. See, no one knows. Safely tucked this question away not to bother... a familiar situation.
So maybe it is harmful to spiritual progress and development of the psyche? Surely no one jaae empirical observations are not conducted, statistically in any sense reliable? Not necessarily with these devices...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 20, 2008 19:22

Anonymous wrote:breathing nothing is moving, the resistance of the body changes when you inhale-exhale. And not the question and is not in effect, the question is, what is the theory that the relaxation resistance will be increased. Where it can be read?
A textbook on normal physiology. :)
When the voltage across the skin produces more sweat, is relaxed and the skin becomes increasingly dry, with a latent period of only 0.2 seconds, which allows to use this effect in lie detectors.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Thu Mar 20, 2008 20:52

Is it possible to use metalco in order of reading physiological States?(subject to modification)

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 23, 2008 18:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Anonymous wrote: A textbook on normal physiology. :)
When the voltage across the skin produces more sweat, is relaxed and the skin becomes increasingly dry, with a latent period of only 0.2 seconds, which allows to use this effect in lie detectors.
Surely the sweats and dries at a speed of 0.2 seconds!!! Not believe it until I read this in the book, but after reading I laugh!!!
The change in resistance are not associated with then, these are my observations.
Okay, thanks for the replies.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 23, 2008 20:27

Anonymous wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Anonymous wrote: A textbook on normal physiology. :)
Surely the sweats and dries at a speed of 0.2 seconds!!! Not believe it until I read this in the book, but after reading I laugh!!!
The change in resistance are not associated with then, these are my observations.
Okay, thanks for the replies.

try to cut off the superficial dead skin layer on Belize and look on point through UV glass, and you will understand something very quickly excreted and disappears.

Азамат Богатов

Post by Азамат Богатов » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:05

The price of the former? Sedna want to stop by the office

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:01

Azamat Bogatov
Yes,the old course.Come and see me...

аурик

Post by аурик » Wed Apr 16, 2008 19:42

Tell me, how to launch Zoom and remain in the mental games?

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 16, 2008 23:15

aurik
I do so, launch Zoom, but not the whole screen, and then miniero. Then include the mental game,with sensors properly choose, for example, the first level with the ball. And then press "Windows" and the bottom opens mankirovanie Zoom, click on it, appears on the monitor and play. Determined by the sound is relaxing, or stress.
In the end look at the curve. :)

Камуи

Post by Камуи » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:38

Good day!
Ask vpros here, like the theme appropriate...
Schedule my relaxing, sorry don't know how to paste it here, resembles the following: the ramp at a 45* (2-3 minutes) and then video (even to infinity). as you continue to relax? The level of relaxation 67%... I want more :roll: you write because that is possible and 300% to give

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 01, 2009 23:13

WHY DO YOU NOT SELL IT? At least with the "time of delivery". You know, for most people to buy something "out there" is problematic, to put it mildly. Ie Threw would be %, and say - in three months, Eh??

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 02, 2009 0:29

Anonymous wrote:
WHY DO YOU NOT SELL IT? At least with the "time of delivery". You know, for most people to buy something "out there" is problematic, to put it mildly. Ie Threw would be %, and say - in three months, Eh??
Sell, why not? :? for cash.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 02, 2009 0:37

Dimas wrote:Sell, why not? for cash
like, call?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 02, 2009 16:13

More or less understand that there is a VERIM 3.0. Unfortunately, the toad is stronger than the promised feature - sorry for the trouble.

Алексей1000

Post by Алексей1000 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 15:12

Hello. I have a question for Dimas. VERIM 3.0 you only sell the software or with the device mind reflection?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jan 21, 2010 16:05

Алексей1000
Hello! Well, without the device the software will hardly be useful...the Mental game 10700 RUB (if You don't have one) + soft VERIM 3.0, 349 euros.

Алексей1000

Post by Алексей1000 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 16:26

That is, you have to first purchase the Mental game (version 2.5) with the device 10700 mind for reflection, and then to this set of soft VERIM 3.0. Do I understand correctly? Thanks for the info.

ДмитрийФ

Re: mental game: workouts, results, questions.

Post by ДмитрийФ » Wed Apr 10, 2013 22:19

Hello, all!

Received yesterday morning, spent the whole day... pichalka :cry: With the camera like everything is fine, if your fingers move, that is reaction. If you just sit or lie down, relax, tense, did, the ball crawls up and will soon become a superconductor 8)

Subjective state - a sheep near the new gate.

Do who like? There is someone easy and fun? Such one also did not work, but then learned? And those who have not learned?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:08

Dmitriev
This is normal - almost at all so... :)
Try to imagine a situation where You naturally relax: bath, nature, etc. Still pay attention to breathing - the diaphragm slowly and deeply (but no voltage).

ДмитрийФ

Post by ДмитрийФ » Thu Apr 11, 2013 15:22

Something discovered. I started to have progress in the process of the work. Completely disconnected from everything, only to concentrate, that's when the ball begins to slowly move downward.

Here is why for me happiness is not enough - we have to do more.

Wondering if anyone knows. There is a big difference between skin resistance and skin potential? In terms of measurement (as a certain indicator of something relevant) and in terms of volitional control.