mental game: workouts, results, questions.

Biofeedback.
Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Tue Sep 11, 2007 13:49

Guys!Yes, I understand why we need this tool!I was interested in the effectiveness thereof, and feedback from practitioners.For the fool hold me,well, okay... (offended). something at me smilies are not working.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 11, 2007 16:40

Alex And
We just are not interested to "sell" our product is...Well ... decency...I don't know...We not only that we buy something,we WANT our products to bring people REAL benefits,just want to get feedback,because they themselves are VERY interested in working with consciousness...And about the fact that I know something and not saying is...what I know and feel-all share with You,Dear colleagues!,even if it is a negative experience..but the rare,because we carefully select the products you intend to sell.We've seen and tested,but not much "admitted" to the sale.
And for the fool Alex And You will not hold,please do not be offended...

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Tue Sep 11, 2007 17:30

Actually, I thought so. That's why I get you with the issues and pull your opinion that you have experience in working with these devices more and "pitching" their product you probably are not inclined.You'll have patience with amateurish meddling.About the fool I was joking,of course... the Emoticons don't work,I'd funny faces pulled!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 11, 2007 17:32

Alex And
I am sincerely glad that we understand each other!!!! az :D

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:49

Try I say first game And the level of the ball from the heavens to drop into the hole - nothing comes out - like right hand set and relax - and the ball flies farther in heaven - and then took them and bent the two fingers and the ball with a bullet flew into the hole. So what is humor?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 12, 2007 14:39

Pavel wrote:I Try to say the first game And the level of the ball from the heavens to drop into the hole - nothing comes out - like right hand set and relax - and the ball flies farther in heaven - and then took them and bent the two fingers and the ball with a bullet flew into the hole. So what is humor?
Just contact is lost...

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Wed Sep 12, 2007 15:08

Pavel wrote:I Try to say the first game And the level of the ball from the heavens to drop into the hole - nothing comes out - like right hand set and relax - and the ball flies farther in heaven - and then took them and bent the two fingers and the ball with a bullet flew into the hole. So what is humor?
There is the principle of measuring skin resistance.
So when you move your fingers - sometimes the contact is lost and the resistance rises sharply accordingly.

I for example wouldn't be a problem to put the dish.
Moreover, the conclusions I did such - not always what I imagined relaxation, it is relaxation really.
But I have a range of variation of GSR is at best 100-110 %.
But in the manual it is written that this is only the initial result.
And generally there is very carefully stated.
They say - each individual range.
For one and a 100% record and the other on the 1000 pull.

This is a paradox.

But recently went buddy - advanced.
So he was not able to put the plate.

I'm racking my head what's the matter.
I really know what he advanced, he does such things ...
But the device failed ...
Weird.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Wed Sep 12, 2007 15:39

Maybe between the change of skin resistance and relaxation there is no direct relationship?Can measure resistance, insufficient for an objective evaluation of relaxation...
Александр_ wrote:And the conclusions I made these - not always what I imagined relaxation, it is relaxation really.
Alexander,if you can detail will clarify this.What is "discrepancy"?

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Wed Sep 12, 2007 16:07

no problem.

when I was told to relax, I imagined a wave through the body.
raise your hand and relax.
it will fall.
these are the feelings I always been in muscles I was relaxing.
they relax, become soft.
and when working with the device there is no direct relationship.

rather, it responds to the relaxation in the head.
here I noticed - internally smile and a certain percentage of relaxation immediately occurs.
though the muscles which was in this position and remain.

in General I like this device still need domicility
I think he operates in several different categories than I imagined.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Wed Sep 12, 2007 19:16

So You mean the difference between physical and emotional relaxation? The device is subject to emotional changes?The ball lands from an absolute inner silence?So perhaps it should be,if the trains manage INTERNAL condition.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Sep 12, 2007 22:42

Алексей А wrote:so You mean the difference between physical and emotional relaxation? The device is subject to emotional changes?The ball lands from an absolute inner silence?So perhaps it should be,if the trains manage INTERNAL condition.
Not really .. about "vnutrenniy absolute silence.
I get to plant a bulb and this time, something to ponder..
of course .. if thoughts like emotions.. or the theme of calling on the emotions that the ball begins to dance :)

I personally have a feeling of warmth.. I would call - deep heat.. which is felt not skin and entire body from the inside out and everywhere.. (after a few landings ball hand warmer - warm )

and eyes cover - ball from squats :)

Sometimes the work involved..
as soon as someone comes into the office - immediately visible reaction :)

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Wed Sep 12, 2007 23:08

Well,Yes, I meant emotional "silence".And how quickly You listen to the ball?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:20

Алексей А wrote:so You mean the difference between physical and emotional relaxation? The device is subject to emotional changes?The ball lands from an absolute inner silence?So perhaps it should be,if the trains manage INTERNAL condition.
No, not emotional relaxation, but rather what is not physical.
I physically relax, and even so I nearly fall asleep - but this ball reacts badly.
Precisely what the relaxation in the head.
That's why I wrote about the contradiction. what I mean by the usual calm, this is not something that helps to master the instrument.
here.

Eugene Kosh

Heat ?
Hmm , interesting.
But even if I cover my eyes, completely non-responsive.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Thu Oct 04, 2007 14:06

All! Bought Mentalcase! Funny thing.The ball flies regularly,which indicate.The inner feeling is quite interesting.However ,after emotional stress relaxation is given much more difficult. After playing as calm and relaxed.For some reason to register the game fails.Filled out the form 5 times and reg. the code does not send...

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Thu Oct 11, 2007 16:07

Do Mentalgaming almost daily and found the following.When training in the "normal" state chart GSR is very "toothy" i.e., recessions and growth of nervous tension intermittent.After listening to MM and / or disks (alpha)-schedule KGR becomes "smooth" - i.e. almost uniform decline during the relaxation and the same level the lift when activated.Perhaps the nervous system after the session becomes more steady and controlled.And ,by the way,found what looks like a sense which maintains the relaxation and concentration.The same feeling as when quality aiming before an important shot.And before each class, it is good to wash and dry hands .

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 11, 2007 19:06

Алексей А wrote:And before each class, it is good to wash and dry hands .
Absolutely agree with You!!!This is all you need to do often!!! :wink: Indeed,working with mentalisme much more effective than going after cars!Checked.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 18:48

Dimas wrote:And before each class, it is good to wash and dry hands
:lol:

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 15, 2008 19:34

Job posazhal... a strange feeling at the bottom of the head. If you describe the analogy - like feeling in patinirovannoy muscle. It can, of course, the neck muscles were so tense... :)
And still breathing heavily react with a deep breath takes off, delay - sits.That's the same question I have left...
As can be seen from the game, landing the ball need to increase resistance (GSR), because if infinite resistance, the ball falls, and when zero takes off. The question is, what is the theory that the mental relaxation it gives rise resistance, and not Vice versa? That for this reason the creators of the machine say?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 15, 2008 19:58

Anonymous wrote:Job posazhal... a strange feeling at the bottom of the head. If you describe the analogy - like feeling in patinirovannoy muscle. It can, of course, the neck muscles were so tense... :)
And still breathing heavily react with a deep breath takes off, delay - sits.That's the same question I have left...
As can be seen from the game, landing the ball need to increase resistance (GSR), because if infinite resistance, the ball falls, and when zero takes off. The question is, what is the theory that the mental relaxation it gives rise resistance, and not Vice versa? That for this reason the creators of the machine say?
And what does the creators of cars?
This effect from the beginning of the last century used the so-called lie detectors.
I have a suspicion that You have the electrodes during breathing move...

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 15, 2008 21:09

Andrei Patrushev
and new games are scheduled?
The old no longer interesting. All levels pass quickly.
And in General , to be honest, I bought it. Something more was expecting from her.
Hoped that you will be new games to download, but... alas... :cry:

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 16, 2008 13:10

When you breath nothing is moving, the resistance of the body changes when you inhale-exhale. And not the question and is not in effect, the question is, what is the theory that the relaxation resistance will be increased. Where it can be read?

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 16, 2008 13:17

to Mirali
You just cool, I must say. Toy really POPs.
Ask the question - You were completely honest levels? Don't hold your breath (which leads to lower ball) and didn't do anything this mechanical?
The game requires honesty to yourself is the same way to exercise, not setting records.
Try on a smaller sensitivity to pass - there must be more to "strain".
Suspicions to offend did not want, if that - sorry.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 16, 2008 14:44

what does the coolness, just know how to relax in different ways . Mechanically do not do anything, the sensors are generally attached to the palm and not the fingers.
Гость wrote:Ask a question - You were completely honest levels? Don't hold your breath (which leads to lower ball) and didn't do anything this mechanical?
one of the good and fastest ways to relax is relaxation with the help of special breathing, it's considered "not completely honest" ?
In General, I mean not so much lowering and lifting the ball (this can be used as a gym) as the other games.
Because as I understand it, was supposed to expand the base games, but at the moment nothing new is offered .
So I ask, expected whether new games or the shop is closed.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 16, 2008 17:36

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :wiz :wiz :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :D :D :o :o :o :oops: :oops: bi bi :aa :aa :ay :ay :wiz :wiz az az az :roll: :roll: :roll:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Mar 16, 2008 18:05

Мирали wrote:Guest
what does the coolness, just know how to relax in different ways . Mechanically do not do anything, the sensors are generally attached to the palm and not the fingers.
Гость wrote:Ask a question - You were completely honest levels? Don't hold your breath (which leads to lower ball) and didn't do anything this mechanical?
one of the good and fastest ways to relax is relaxation with the help of special breathing, it's considered "not completely honest" ?
In General, I mean not so much lowering and lifting the ball (this can be used as a gym) as the other games.
Because as I understand it, was supposed to expand the base games, but at the moment nothing new is offered .
So I ask, expected whether new games or the shop is closed.

http://www.mental-games.com/Rollover.htm

Here,what is today updates.Bench,as you refer to the developer while working.The upgrade is chargeable.

Additional software for Mind-Reflection
http://verim.de/shop/index.php