mental game: workouts, results, questions.

Biofeedback.
Михаил 2
Re: mental game: workouts, results, questions.

Post by Михаил 2 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:05

The Lord, and enjoy someone products Neuro sky? They have the device on the basis of not GSR, and EEG with one sensor, is a mental game, Mindflex, how to play can be viewed here
It seemed a very interesting thing.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:14

Michael 2
pretty entertaining game
----------------

recently been looking on the forum mention of biofeedback with EEG Manager AVS (i.e., the mental game attached to mindmachine)... found nothing... only found that you can buy either two, or four channel EEG recorders made by the schemes c OpenEEG.org and for them, as I understand it is possible to write software that will run a sound card that will generate binaurally etc. sound plus audiostrobe...

does anyone know where is possible to buy ready ???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:23

ZOMBIE
The bourgeoisie has a treatment system, but prohibitively expensive. Simple is nothing.
Proteus is driven Mindzoom, but it's on the GSR.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Apr 20, 2013 17:33

Andrei Patrushev
why wouldn't You do it on the basis of OpenEEG :shock: ? there ready box of the EEG is about 100 Euro... and you have because the developers zhelezyachniki is... could this module and to make their own... plus software to splice multiple devices... I think the demand would be no less than MM, as MM MM bare effective just, as I understand it, almost an order of magnitude!
I would buy that :)

and the key names/words the bourgeoisie will not throw up ??

---------------

and here's another question -- does anyone know does the nature of the feeding apparatus in different eyes of different information flow -- the other two minimonitor for each eye and in each movie ??

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 20, 2013 18:31

ZOMBIE
EDS (Electro encephalograph-Driven Stimulation)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 20, 2013 18:33

ЗОМБИ wrote:and you're the developers zhelezyachniki is...
The developer, :? and one helluva lot with the Navigator busy... Maybe years, commercials, few will.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 19:00

In neuro-programmer a well implemented feedback - supported by dozens of devices (including the ThoughtStream, EmWave, NeuroSky...), the signals from which control the flow of the session using audiostrobe (which support almost all MM), it is possible to have such a system already available means.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Apr 20, 2013 20:08

K-13
ahh, for sure we have communicated on this subject.... forgot... and OpenEEG in the system to screw you? (although, I don't know why I need this if it is possible and without it... probably will be a little cheaper)

Andrei Patrushev
yeah, now Google

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun May 05, 2013 15:08

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun May 05, 2013 17:30

Andrei Patrushev
Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Developer, :? and one helluva lot with the Navigator busy... Maybe years, commercials, few will.
but what is not a developer ?
http://www.mozgonavt.ru/p/blog-page_01.html

I'll text him referring to this resource, may be interested in

Центурион

Post by Центурион » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:46

Need advice of professionals Started mental training games, can't relax after work, can't put the ball on the ground, working 12 hours a 2X2 at night too help to move on. There is a mind machine.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:51

centurion
If the work is sedentary, then before class do the workouts on all muscle groups. If the work is physical - take a hot(you can tolerate) bath(5 minutes).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jul 22, 2013 13:12

Андрей Патрушев wrote:centurion
If the work is sedentary, then before class do the workouts on all muscle groups. If the work is physical - take a hot(you can tolerate) bath(5 minutes).

Or as advised by Andrei V. or Music on M. games to disable and enable its relaxing.For example Healing or Thomson (Celestial dolphins, Island of glass or something of this series) that makes you feel calm. Session of relaxation in MM. Whatever.

Центурион

Post by Центурион » Mon Jul 22, 2013 15:23

Thank you I will experiment.

ЮрийС

Post by ЮрийС » Sat Mar 08, 2014 17:27

The question of whether complex "Mental Game" to use for games, and for the background track the status (extent of relaxation) while working on the computer? Ideally, not only on the computer?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 0:43

ЮрийС wrote:Question - can a complex "Mental Game" to use for games, and for the background track the status (extent of relaxation) while working on the computer? Ideally, not only on the computer?
For this best fit the program like verim 2.0, which builds a graph of galvanic skin response with time. She seems like a free downloaded on the website of the device (before she was free). Runs in the background, one session is practically unlimited (I use it to shot schedule night's sleep). The only school (in my opinion) - if the signal interruption with the device (even briefly), the program stops and displays the total schedule a session.

рубен

Post by рубен » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:40

please tell me , I have Inner Puls worked so far only with the alpha sessions , like rasslablyat,have a good rest after a session ,but I have a question , what device still need to buy the mental game or something else to say want to make a cause and want to work so that the brain is in alpha rhythm , it is the art of intuition,that is, how can I check during my work I dostaochno is relaxed , the brain works in the alpha rhythm ( and it would be cool and could theta) or have betta ,and once again make rasslablyayas something , breath , or maybe it was again to break away from and innerpulse to work and half an hour back and easy to be in alpha Susanne.
Voobshem need a meter that can monitor the brain in alpha state or beta ?

рубен

Post by рубен » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:44

Михаил 2 wrote:of the Lord, and enjoy someone products Neuro sky? They have the device on the basis of not GSR, and EEG with one sensor, is a mental game, Mindflex, how to play can be viewed here
and what is the advantage , if not the GSR, and EEG ??

Тибетская танка

Post by Тибетская танка » Sun Jun 12, 2016 20:56

Михаил 2 wrote:of the Lord, and enjoy someone products Neuro sky? They have the device on the basis of not GSR, and EEG with one sensor, is a mental game, Mindflex, how to play can be viewed here
Here here there is a detailed article with examples of how to use the headset with a focus on meditation and description of programs that can help. The device can actually track the rhythms of the brain and does so relatively accurately, at least for the alpha rhythm.