Biofeedback.
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
GAMES WITH biofeedback is already on sale

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Sep 18, 2006 15:46

Ментальные Игры

Own tool for personal growth.

Games specially designed for the following purposes:

• Fast and efficient transition between States of deep relaxation and to maximum physical and mental concentration and back.
• "Fine tuning" ability of maximum attention concentrating.
• Remain calm in extremely stressful and difficult situations.
• Achieve continuous state of crystal lucidity
• Plus much much more.

In modern society we are exposed to many types of stress.Often, sources of this stress,hard as we may try,it is simply impossible to avoid.But you can learn how to act in these stressful situations not only more efficiently but also more safely.Learning new strategies to manage stressful situations will allow you to open a wonderful source of inexhaustible inner energy.
Multimedia software analyzes the subtle changes in the electrical resistivity of your skin (galvanic skin response) measured using the device of a new generation of MIND REFLECTION and sent to your personal computer.
Training games modules of the program feel how you are focused or relaxed and change your reaction depending on your physiological state.
Using a combination of multimedia technology with biofeedback opens for you a new dimension of personal growth trainings.
Playing games with biofeedback,you can effectively change your old behavior in learning,concentration and relaxation.After a short time you may notice that you become more able to react calmly to all the vicissitudes of life and can afford longer concentration on his work,but without "burnout."You will learn new strategies of interaction,ability to kept and developing the necessary internal resources.
Last edited by Андрей Кабанков on Wed Feb 04, 2009 21:37, edited 4 times in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 19, 2006 16:06

Great!
I like this thing very like it - do not notice how time flies.
This is the next stage of self-development after mindmachine.

Buster13

Post by Buster13 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 22:09

Wakes can connect this device with the Inner Pulse?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 19, 2006 22:25

To mind machines, this device is not attached.
It has two connections, one to the USB port of the computer,the second sensor galvanic skin response.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 22, 2006 15:40

And what fun is that?;)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 09, 2006 23:07

CR there are limitations ?
In the sense of children of primary school age is shown or it is better not to give ?
How oshutimo the opposite effect sensor by measuring potentials? I for example usually extremely sensitive to the diagnosis according to Voll and other methods leaking let but ultra low currents at the Meredian.
But the microwave seems to GDV (Kirlian) is not absolutely sensitive, although some shots cause subsequent vascular spasms.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 17, 2006 17:26

shmshm wrote:CR there are limitations ?
In the sense of children of primary school age is shown or it is better not to give ?
How oshutimo the opposite effect sensor by measuring potentials? I for example usually extremely sensitive to the diagnosis according to Voll and other methods leaking let but ultra low currents at the Meredian.
But the microwave seems to GDV (Kirlian) is not absolutely sensitive, although some shots cause subsequent vascular spasms.
You can actually at any age. Only mine, for example, "spitting" - the damn plate does not sit down (make me...).
No one has any current is not sensed (neither adults nor children).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 07, 2006 17:29

And it is possible for example in these "games" to choose the mode where we will see how often I have a brain?Look-at Senya theta rhythms,relax+focus (for example) I have the alpha there...so I can know how my brain works and adjust his work???

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2006 18:19

IIN this version - no. There only GSR is measured, for Russian speaking skin resistance between two fingers. And for your option you need to have the EEG to remove. Seen in Western stores the hardware and software for this, but the price ACC. slightly higher, I think about a Grand and a half. Curiosity for yourself then buy.
However, despite the "primitive" Metalgama I really like. By the way the younger son walked with the course of the first two levels with the ball :) and the senior was able to pick it up only :)
Although most of them liked the game from the second level.
In General, a good thing for the whole family. Younger brother wife (high school-College) I now constantly asks - "including Metalgama".
Although that measurement creates a subcutaneous current, I still feel I may even be the first :) who feels it. And it's not exactly hypnosis, I just used to watch what is happening in the body quite well and always felt such things.
By the way lobotomie measurement according to the method Foll poidee patients also feel should not, however, competent doctors say that modern equipment is even able to consider "the antidote", the corrective current impact on the meridians associated with the very dimension of what it is necessary to consider that were measured and which abyme.
In the case of mentalpause all of course easier, since the sensor is a large area and does not affect the reflex points, and the "5копеек" :) but to say that the impact is not at all I would still not. Another thing is that in our zashumlennym electrical world, it is possible, I think, is not to be considered.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 07, 2006 18:22

login forgot. MSG. surehe is mine.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2007 0:04

to shmshm:
KAU your success in BOS? ...
Not has become more complex version of the boss for a thing/one and a half?

Шум

Post by Шум » Sat Mar 10, 2007 21:48

Post the question above mine. Forgot to log in.
If you have time, please respond (to shmshm).

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 22:02

Prepared a review of the mental games https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/men ... atleniya-/

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Thu Mar 22, 2007 14:25

Vladimir, according to the official poligrafane error of 70 %. What is worship and a surge of horror? In this controversy of the results, imagine yourself among the 30% with the right to prove that you not a camel.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 21:52

Vladimir on the poligrafane official error of 70 %. What is worship and a surge of horror?
Ivan, I just saw how professionals work. The error, of course, but it depends on the professionalism of the person, not the device itself.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 23, 2007 16:57

Don't know where you got the 30%
The instrument error of only 5%
But, as correctly stated by Vladimir, the polygraph is less than 50% iron, and everything else - strategy and tactics of asking questions.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:42

Hello Vladimir and Andrei.

The theme of the polygraph has nothing to do with the theme of the forum.
Kanetomo man still in 5 or 30 percent error he was as to do with.
How about all technologies which include a large component of the human factor (subjectivity) to argue on the subject of the polygraph can be infinite.

In my opinion if the courts if there is no other proof will be accepted as such by the testimony of the polygraph, then I'm wrong, if the courts do not accept the decision according to the testimony of the polygraph anyone is lynching (lynching). We need to learn from the experts.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 26, 2007 18:13

И-Ван wrote:Hello Vladimir and Andrei.

The theme of the polygraph has nothing to do with the theme of the forum.
Kanetomo man still in 5 or 30 percent error he was as to do with.
How about all technologies which include a large component of the human factor (subjectivity) to argue on the subject of the polygraph can be infinite.

In my opinion if the courts if there is no other proof will be accepted as such by the testimony of the polygraph, then I'm wrong, if the courts do not accept the decision according to the testimony of the polygraph anyone is lynching (lynching). We need to learn from the experts.
According to current legislation the person can be subjected to a polygraph test only with his consent, and the questions he will be asked, it should be brought before the experiment. The court may accept and not take into account the data of the polygraph test (as well as any other material evidence).
An error of 5% means that out of 100 people 5 people suffer innocently, and only means that the signal intensity is measured with an accuracy of 5%, and are completely different things.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 22:52

I understand, you mean the photos with the polygraph, perhaps? If Yes, then I will remove it.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 03, 2007 13:01

Yes!!!!!!!!!Need to stop about voosche something to think and the ball immediately opuskaetsya!!!Now,friends,I present to You the trainer to stop the internal dialogue!!!! :) not enough to relax the muscles,it is necessary that vnutrennie bodies were relaxed and nothing to think!

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:32

Watching the subject.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:11

Александр_ wrote:Watching the topic.
Yes, that is weird... Users of the mental games have already accumulated a lot, and nobody writes. To know yourself is a good thing. So that's not it.
Ay, gamers, respond! Share your success! :D

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Jul 16, 2007 19:15

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yeah, that is weird... Users of the mental games have already accumulated a lot, and nobody writes. To know yourself is a good thing. So that's not it.
Ay, gamers, respond! Share your success! Very Happy

Yes, that's itching to buy and try these games with BOS - but only closer to the fall money will fall from heaven on my head. :roll:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:40

Pavel wrote:

Yes, that's itching to buy and try these games with BOS - but only closer to the fall money will fall from heaven on my head. :roll:
Paul will call in the fall to visit,that would,so to speak to join Denigomodu?!!! :wink: :D

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Tue Jul 17, 2007 21:25

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Excellent!
I like this thing very like it - do not notice how time flies.
This is the next stage of self-development after mindmachine.
Why next I wonder? Andrew tell and how would you describe the stage of development of mindmachine: restore normal brain function in the range or ability to enter into desired state for example: Alf, etc.