replacement pendulum and frame

Biofeedback.
крошкин
replacement pendulum and frame

Post by крошкин » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:33

is it possible to use the device as a technological replacement to these (pendulum and frame) tools of dowsing?

к-13

Re: replacement pendulum and frame

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:46

What is it like? Hold a bunch of wires and watch where you rejected?!))) Can and a concert Grand piano as a keychain to use and it's very uncomfortable.

I advise you to read the book "Developing intuition Silva method", if it is not enough for You what is written on the forum.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Sun Jan 26, 2014 13:50

I mean - when there is some kind of signal (which is expected)from the subconscious / intuition there is something that can catch the device. Lie detector he's on the same principles. When you work with the pendulum or frame it happens that you get the response you want, not who is right. It is very difficult monkey to drown out, even in alpha but barely audible murmurs.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 20:29

I mean when there is a signal (which is expected)from the subconscious / intuition there is something that can catch the device. Lie detector he's on the same principles. When you work with the pendulum or frame it happens that you get the response you want, not who is right.
Kroshkinlearn how to formulate the question exactly... And on the forums, and when working with the subconscious.
No need to reinvent the wheel. Believe me, the pendulum is much more convenient any equipment - it does not break, it can be assembled from any available funds, he indicates the direction (not just "+" and "-")... Functional bare GSR is insufficient to build such devices (even a lie detector, though what You propose, although the difference there is really not much) - electrodes need more and update rate is higher - these tools provide very approximate data feedback.
крошкин wrote:monkey Very difficult to drown out, even in alpha but barely audible murmurs.
This means that on the alpha is still work to do...

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Sun Jan 26, 2014 20:59

Maybe not the topic . But I think that I am "bulletproof" - that You wrote that with MM trample images - not the rod .... so, squares circles... and everything. It seems that fully in alpha and maybe even deeper - a complete loss of peace and sensitivity and sensations in a dream or the first second after anesthesia - and but no here monkey chatters anyway.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 0:42

крошкин wrote:Maybe not the topic . But I think that I am "bulletproof"
Not necessary here, this is one way of self-hypnosis.
here You wrote that MM will trample images - not the rod .... so, squares circles... and everything.
What's wrong with squares and circles - cling to them and develop. This will help to distract from all the bullshit...
Think that is completely in alpha and maybe even deeper - a complete loss of peace and sensitivity and sensations in a dream or the first second after anesthesia - and but no here monkey chatters anyway.
Describe the monkey in detail, I think I know what it is.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:49

Well, the first doubt that I was where you and the second just thinking about something .... from problems to just about scanned film, for example
You may need brighter glasses not know how much power my standard (You know what my machine)? I really wanted labor to collect cotton Yes, I went to the store and bought all the LEDs in total there were 10 (and then at 1000 candel, not 1.2) and the need for 6 next week said bring.

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:51

George of the jungle Comedy for family viewing. az az

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jan 27, 2014 13:01

IMHO using regular playing cards, too, must be some sort of a 'substitute' /but why to make a change/ the pendulum and the frame. Only where to find good methods - that is the question.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:01

A novel K-13, do you think for the correct use of a pendulum do I need to be in alpha state? For example, I read the beam, but as I recall, there is no mention of such things. In recent years, this is nothing of what to do, I decided to start with the pendulum and cards. For example - I liked it in the first reading, the methodology of dreamhacker to work with maps, but until now I didn't read them in detail.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:32

But the beam there is a way to check the operation of the pendulum question "is There a God" :?
Probably Lyudmila Grigoryevna just simply did not know about any rhythms of the brain, so no wonder she didn't mention. In the beta hands make too many involuntary movements in her deep alpha is not committing at all. Easy alpha - it.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:51

к-13 wrote:Easy alpha - it.
:ay

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:34

is it possible to use the device as a technological replacement to these (pendulum and frame) tools of dowsing?
As a substitute, you can use the "Celeron" - there is a corresponding application for the "high-tech fortunetelling". In General, the system of divination - this is a separate topic worthy of a separate thread.