Software included(?)

Biofeedback.
Влад и мир
Software included(?)

Post by Влад и мир » Sun Dec 11, 2011 19:53

Thanks for that spread these useful devices!

I think to get the "Mental Game". Besides the games I'm interested in the GSR displayed on the computer screen. Like what you have on the page https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/mental_games/ near words "Changes in electrical resistance of the skin is converted into light
(the amplitude of the light column on the screen) and audible (tone) signals."
the pictures are drawn. But he is so small, that Telkom to understand what form of display is impossible.

Could you post or send me a mail larger screenshots, descriptions of the programs that displays GSR directly on the screen, or the trial version have?

User's manual downloaded, and there's only about games:(

Thanks in advance,
Vladimir.

Ослик ИА-ИА

Re: Software included(?)

Post by Ослик ИА-ИА » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:44

Vladimir, those images that wondering not actually belong to the mental games, and to for two-channel EEG Brain Actor: Actor Brain Suite and LearnMon Software, respectively, and illustrate not GSR, and EEG.
Mental games can draw something like this:
And keep removed the dependence of KGR in easily parsed text file, which can be further processed as you like.
GSR can build the same product VERIM. Here is an example of the way the curve is removed when exposed to the alpha session i02 MindMachine InnerPulse. At current settings not even managed to shoot the entire session (30 minutes), since the purpose of the module on which she starred was achieved before ;)
According to rumors, there is another product VERIM Lab Light for "research projects", whether free, or a cheaper option compared to VERIM and more suitable for "removing dependencies".
And, again, the next topic is the JAVA program which is completely free graphs.

Влад и мир

Re: Software included(?)

Post by Влад и мир » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:15

Clear. Thank you.