There are still fans of barefoot on the GSR?

Biofeedback.
Ослик ИА-ИА
There are still fans of barefoot on the GSR?

Post by Ослик ИА-ИА » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:58

Look at the old threads, mostly. Still alive the interest?
Bought Mental Games + VERIM. Ready to train and communicate with.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: still lovers barefoot on the GSR?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:20

Barefoot is for the strong who know exactly what they want from life. :wink: Others want a pill to and and from the head W... :?

Ослик ИА-ИА

Post by Ослик ИА-ИА » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:BOS is for the strong who know exactly what they want from life. :wink: Others want a pill to and and from the head W... :?
The tablet I have is BJ, bought at the same time with MM, as to try magic, but she not Torquay, moved to a more intuitive setup. By the way, with MM in the Mental Games relaxation comes faster and deeper, put on the glasses and headphones, and did not even notice as the ball rode down in two stages, W)
A year ago when I watched the Mental game in the office on the Kola, it is not able to move the ball, I remember even at the maximum sensitivity of the instrument. Though I promised that and will not do - need to calm down. But recently, I bought easy.
Do You think Andrew did this year with InnerPulse to affect, or?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:00

Ослик ИА-ИА wrote:do You think Andrew did this year with InnerPulse to affect, or?
Of course. Alpha training provides a connection with yourself on every level...

Ослик ИА-ИА

Post by Ослик ИА-ИА » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:04

It turns out to relax, but tense with thoughts alone - no way. There where the ball should be lifted by the dictate of reason help only cheats, type three consecutive deep breaths or even to scratch. As advised, to remember something unpleasant - is not working, I can not believe it nepryatnoe, that is. That's when the third stage, where the ball in a specific place to put it is necessary, it is time to plant, and still does, then Yes, nervnichaet, and the ball to jump up, to believe in the problem. And when time is still, and the ball sailed down over the edge of the screen, then whatever think of, all to no purpose.
That something would be done to the ability of primed activated mentally, without any physical effort? And we are not talking about concentration, focus on something specific, it is contrary to the concept of relaxed focus (relaxed focus) leads to increased skin resistance, and about some activation.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 11, 2011 21:55

Eeyore
Better, IMHO, to appeal to the "physics" - remember the cold showers, for example, :roll: or something stimulating... :wink:

бяка

Post by бяка » Tue Dec 13, 2011 15:15

Used Mental Games in complex practical work with poor and even insecure teenagers as a diagnostic and educational material. Due to the fact that previously the complex was used without BOSE performance itself Mental Games was obvious. Concentration (in particular) has improved an average of 46% (full course). I'm certainly no expert, but it seems to me that the Mental game is a self - sufficient program-trainer and its effectiveness depends on commitment and frequency of use.

Ослик ИА-ИА

Post by Ослик ИА-ИА » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:03

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Eeyore
Better, IMHO, to appeal to the "physics" - remember the cold showers, for example, :roll: or something stimulating... :wink:
Thank You, Andrew! Shower helps. However, as memories of the cold shower that catches the spirit, changing the nature of the breathing stops, which in the end affects the RAG as needed. But it is less artificially than three consecutive deep breaths.
Andrew, I understand that the purpose of training with the Mental games is the study of strategies quickly and, if necessary, to change the state of consciousness to an effective concentration on the problem, for example, or the mobilization forces of your body in a stressful situation. In this regard, two questions:
- these strategies are used consciously? That is, by barefoot, we simply are looking for, evaluate the efficiency and treniruem, then applying the deliberately out of necessity? Or brain, tasted these States chooses them at the right time?
- when engaging in mental games, where you want to achieve relaxation, just begs breath control. It becomes shallow, and any deep breaths lead to a dramatic decrease in skin resistance and therefore is contraindicated. Would such a learned strategy - shallow breathing without any sudden movements adequate in the real world, without the balls? Or should we seek a purely mental strategy, no physical manifestations?
бяка wrote:...Concentration (in particular) has improved an average of 46% (full course)...
There is a view of a two-week training, as described in the manual for Mental games or any other course, for example Your own?

PS: somewhere across the opposite statement: namely, in a state of panic or stress in humans occurs shallow breathing. How is it linked to the practice?<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:04

Eeyore
Ослик ИА-ИА wrote:these strategies are used consciously? That is, by barefoot, we simply are looking for, evaluate the efficiency and treniruem, then applying the deliberately out of necessity? Or brain, tasted these States chooses them at the right time?
The brain learns quickly and has mastered the skills to successfully apply... the Only thing he cannot always determine what You want in the moment... :? So, therefore, and so and so. :)
Short easy breath and free long exhalation ("breath of relief") - relaxing breathing; deep intense breaths and out-breaths (as well as the forced exhalation) - stimulating; shallow rapid breathing - stimulating, warming; slow surface - concentration, visualization.

Вольтер

Post by Вольтер » Fri Dec 23, 2011 0:38

Ослик ИА-ИА wrote:Watch the age-old themes, mostly. Still alive the interest?
Bought Mental Games + VERIM. Ready to train and communicate with.
Hi! Long wanted to buy myself something similar. But the price bites. And not noticeably enthusiastic about barefoot here on the forum. Maybe someone has enough or he does not need and will sell cheap?

Ослик ИА-ИА

Post by Ослик ИА-ИА » Fri Dec 23, 2011 21:09

Вольтер wrote:...And not noticeably enthusiastic about barefoot here in the forum...
That's for sure. And there are places where more participants?

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Fri Dec 23, 2011 22:46

A week ago, I received barefoot,very happy.Do this every day.Easily passed game 1-level sensitivity 7.The maximum level of relaxation was about 4500 kGy,a couple of times when the starter was in 2000.Lowered sensitivity to 5...Continue classes :) .Yes,of course, one gets to understand better the state in which you are,and enter them.

Ослик ИА-ИА

Post by Ослик ИА-ИА » Sat Dec 24, 2011 14:20

Искатель wrote:...the Maximum level of relaxation was about 4500 kGy,a couple of times when the starter was in 2000.Lowered sensitivity to 5...Continue classes :) .Yes,of course, one gets to understand better the state in which you are,and enter them.
The absolute values are not so important and depend on the specific person and where to attach the sensor. I, for example, the numbers from 500 kω to 1500кОм, and daughters six-year-old from 50kω to 100kω. True to her I sensor is attached on the palm - the fingers are too small ;) It is important, if we talk about relaxing, the ratio of the percentage. Twice relaxed - well, ten - to participate in the world championship Mind Unlimited, and beat Thai women! G)
I just cut often, 200%, and will go, hi. Instead of relaxed focus just relaxation is obtained and no focus. Probably the total lack of sleep affects.
And here for example night, not go to class, sit down relaxed, and the improvement is insignificant.