Simple barefoot and almost nothing.

Biofeedback.
Аякаши
Simple barefoot and almost nothing.

Post by Аякаши » Wed Aug 06, 2008 22:59

Once lying down and listening to binaural beats, and began to fall asleep, and then noticed that the sound has changed, pay attention to the sound, he again changed as before. I thought it posuti, too, barefoot, in the ordinary consciousness sound one sound, when the mind menyaetsya heard a different sound, you can gradually learn to consciously enter the mind when you hear the modified sound.... :)) or am I mistaken?

Простолюдин

Post by Простолюдин » Thu Dec 04, 2008 21:26

Learn to change the consciousness of even looking at a light bulb, if to do this correctly at a certain focusing of the light is frosted, the other state - you can see the filament.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: the Simplest barefoot and almost nothing.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:41

Аякаши wrote:once lying down and listening to binaural beats, and began to fall asleep, and then noticed that the sound has changed, pay attention to the sound, he again changed as before. I thought it posuti, too, barefoot, in the ordinary consciousness sound one sound, when the mind menyaetsya heard a different sound, you can gradually learn to consciously enter the mind when you hear the modified sound.... :)) or am I mistaken?
Difficult to say, because in the session that the brain was not used to, constantly changing the carrier frequency and the frequency of stimulation.:)