A simple way of relaxing

Biofeedback.
Карил
A simple way of relaxing

Post by Карил » Sun Jun 01, 2008 15:09

Half-sitting, lean back in his chair. The head can be held upright, you can lean back in his chair. The eyes are closed. Include music for concentration, such as Mozart. Put your hands comfortably and relax. On your fingers the sensor of biological feedback (biofeedback) galvanic skin recali (GSR). I did not use mentalgaming, but I think they should be fine.

Sitting because the goal is to relax to meditate and not sleep. When the state will be very close to sleep you "nod" your head (as in pyoderma on the bus) and immediately wakes up.

Eyes closed necessarily, it is very much affected will be able to relax or not. With open eyes the result is much worse. During a session of eye relaxation you can lift for 3-5 seconds, to control the degree and progress in the relaxation. If the eyes are not open the whole session in General, for the same time will be able to relax more deeply and quickly.

Instead of music, you can concentrate on any sounds such as the hum of a computer or the noise of the streets. You can concentrate on your breathing. For me the choice has fallen on music because unlike breathing or the noise of computer fan it is different, which creates interest. And without it I am very quickly distracted by his thoughts and turns on the internal dialogue.

The second very important point, after the eyes closed is a stop of internal dialogue (OVD), while listening to music. If there is no OVD skill you can train listening of the CD "brain Massage", as well as relaxing sessions mindmachine. Without VD listening to the serenades of Mozart turns into passive perception.

Sounds sometimes hurt some part of the soul and evoke emotion. Passive perception can be compared to the swing on the wave. It raises up, lowers down, then comes the ripple. Words is absolutely not necessary. Needless to say that is squeaking, that's a cello. You just need to perceive sounds and swim in music.

Starting a session of relaxation with a cheerful and clear mind. After a while the inner dialogue fades. "Loud" thoughts becoming quieter and quieter, until disappear altogether. Consciousness becomes clouded, then music disappears, then again is beginning to be perceived. Some time later, before the eyes begin to appear images. I have them static and not colored, but the volume. For example today out of the darkness emerged a naughty girl's face in freckles. It was not clear-cut, black-and-white photo full face, and like a real head, but in thick fog.

I opened my eyes to look at the instrument showing the degree of relaxation, then closed, but the images are gone. On the other hand if I hadn't opened my eyes, maybe I wouldn't have remembered. It is not excluded that I was in a dream, half asleep.

...Once upon a time I tried to practice autogenic training. There had to speak(!) the phrase "warm hands, heavy." And hands really became warmer. In relaxation sessions, which I practice with the device bare hands and whole body I turn frosty. But first the room was pretty cool, and secondly I'm a little sick.<

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:28

And no one says nothing...
No one ever tried? Or are there other ways to relax? Or my method is not working for you?

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 01, 2008 23:47

Карил wrote:what no one says...
No one ever tried? Or are there other ways to relax? Or my method is not working for you?
And what of the device that determines the degree of relaxation?

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Jul 02, 2008 20:23

The mental game in the catalogue on the website
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/mental_games/
or any other device to measure GSR (GSR)

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 24, 2008 15:38

Carilo, please tell me, how to train OVD (methods) with the disc "Massage brain"?