Brain Actor

Biofeedback.
Джим
Brain Actor

Post by Джим » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:34

Hello, I have a question, mainly to Albus as a representative of Audiostrobe.
Apart from Mental Games based on the SGR Mind Reflection, they are known to release more and more toys, in particular, the 2-channel EEG Brain Actor (the price, however exorbitant, nevertheless).
Question-is it possible to buy this device here, and, in particular, have you?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00

Jim
We do not sell Brain Actor,because according to the reviews the price does not correspond to the quality.

Джим

Post by Джим » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:04

Dimas
Thank you! You save my flimsy budget. :)
However, I've read different sea (I - carts) articles with pictures in total impression that the guys are not agreed on how that works. Especially a lot of discrepancies in the description of the effects of theta sessions. (In particular, for the umpteenth time surfaced, Sleep Replacement). Ie well, I'd like to see on the EEG -- not cut off the spectrum of the authors of the publications, and the present.
Question-what are the chances to get the device at around $1000? Workable, of course.
In advance do not count on an answer. "What if" type... :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:41

Jim
Wow,in the region of 1000 UEV,it is unlikely You will get a good device!Rather no than Yes!You need professional equipment,but it will leave You dorogovatoImage

Джим

Post by Джим » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:13

Dimas
Professional EEG, I don't need. Ie I'm not going to look for and exactly localizability opuholi of the brain (and other organic damage :shock: ), moreover, I do not mind the lack of binding on the certified protection device from reaching the electrodes of the signal (I don't remember exactly how many units of microvolts).
I am able to build OpenEEG - but have neither the time nor the energy :cry: . Yes, normal and soft for him exclusively commercial (about $350), so the software to write.
And on account of $1000 I enough - you can, of course, but it's half a year without pants and the black bread...
Why I am writing again - I've met on the forums of the carts, that, like, "on the occasion that you can buy (yuzaniya) for $100 - $200 - look for the flea market..." - something did not come across.
And in General - thank you (for everything :) ) if you have any ideas Rel. EEG - don't be lazy, post here, please.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:39

Jim
Maybe easier to make friends with the right person,which makes EEG and conduct the required number of experiments is at least cheaper I think?... :?

Аякаши

Post by Аякаши » Wed Jun 18, 2008 20:42

Джим

Post by Джим » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:00

Thank you!
Reviewed. But it (for my weak English mind) is not EEG - it is literally "resistance meter".
I would deeply grasp, but, by all appearances, this is a tricked out GSR sensor that is compatible with a bunch of expensive programs...
Or am I not getting?

Аякаши

Post by Аякаши » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:15

Like there is a written dual channel "u// I don't know English so pardon me :)
Джим wrote:Thank you!
Reviewed. But it (for my weak English mind) is not EEG - it is literally "resistance meter".
I would deeply grasp, but, by all appearances, this is a tricked out GSR sensor that is compatible with a bunch of expensive programs...
Or am I not getting?

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:30

INFO EEG Impedance Meter is an additional device to the system. It is necessary to more accurately place the electrodes from the EEG machine. Connects between device and electrodes. Compatible with Procomp, Brainmaster, Neurocybernetics and J+J.
EEG Impedance meter for better electrode connections.
The literal translation is measuring the values of the EEG for a better connection of the electrodes.

Аякаши

Post by Аякаши » Thu Jun 19, 2008 13:21

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 14:10

First link
AT1-2.5 W Clinical Professional System is what you need.

AT1-2.5 W-RU Remote Unlimited Use Home Training system – it's basically the same. But I've been wondering what means "Home system". Or maybe there is in the software disabled kake some super-duper things.

And interestingly the package includes electrodes, soft and ointment for electrodes. I don't understand... And it's, you know, important.

And although the Pro license word, definitely she will need...

About the second link. All super, but...
About the BrainMaster 2 Channel EEG v2.5 Wideband
The inscription at the bottom krasanka
For Clinical Application. This device is sold only to or by the order of a licensed practitioner.
This device is sold only to licensed users...

In short, rested in the license. The second point, customs clearance. Since this is a medical device, then the price will jump twice... :wiz

Where to get license and how to get around customs, I unfortunately do not know. If you find a solution share a secret. Pliiiz. :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 19, 2008 15:34

The customs clearance of medical devices is only 5% instead of 30% for everything else.
For the License I was sent a copy of your diploma (chemical engineer) in Russian - they still don't understand, and want to sell, so it's a formality..

Аякаши

Post by Аякаши » Thu Jun 19, 2008 18:13

Mmmm okay :)
May Andrew on your site will start to sell these little machines once the thread ?:))))

Джим

Post by Джим » Fri Jun 20, 2008 0:05

Thank you all!
Links and tips were really useful and interesting.
I really some time ago (almost ordering a PCB for OpenEEG) tried to consult with the people involved in this project.
And got some interesting information, which I think is necessary to share.
The meaning is something like this: a "Classical" system (i.e. with passive electrodes and a separate unit amplifiers / ADC) in the modern city apartment is practically useless -- too much noise from various home appliances (not necessarily his, enough a neighbor's).
OpenEEG (unlike most "sales" of devices) suggests the possibility of using a much more secure active electrodes (i.e., with built-in amplifier and lithium battery each), but it is much heavier scale of the project.
And with this fact calls into question neobhodimot to spend quite a sensitive amount of money on a ready-made solution, not to mention the lookout of podsovyvaniya copy of the medical diploma as a "license."

Lord! According to the materials of this site, I know that at cu. as one person has a positive experience of using the "classical" EEG at home. Maybe someone else knows?
And then I got the impression that the same BrainActor recognized as unsatisfactory. because of the inability to cope with the noise...
Once again-thank you all!

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:29

Aleksandr and in the Studio...

Sash you bought BrainMaster and he works fine? And there I understand the electrodes are passive, because the gel goes. And to the active electrode gel is not needed.