Mental Games vs Vista!!!

Biofeedback.
Виктор Н
Mental Games vs Vista!!!

Post by Виктор Н » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:14

Yesterday I received the long-awaited parcel, hooked the machine to my laptop, and received indescribable pleasure at the sight of the funny box "device Driver not found". :shock: :roll: :wiz
Is vista home, the chance to put xp no, the laptop does not support XP.
Where to download wood for MG?

Джим

Post by Джим » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:49

I have both Vista (business, home basic 32 and 64 on a desktop (AMD64 nForce4) understand cu. Mind as Reflection with my prog. Vista 32 out of the box did not understand how and USB drives -- I had to install all the updates (with the adventures :) ). Mental Game -- not tried (they have me on staff car etc.) -- MB. in their problem.
I.e. the Wood without the need to clear-will update the system.
PS: when updating don't touch the car! If the update installation is more than 10 minutes -- reload without pressing any. extra buttons and restart the update (so-3 times). Automatic Obnovlenie rivers. off as useless and harmful -- updated (for my taste) it is necessary manually. And don't forget to include "updates for other programs!!" This is also onovleny Vista.

Джим

Post by Джим » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:37

Mental Games Work on ANY version of Windows Vista (32/64, Home/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate). For 32-bit versions-definitely need to update (updates on 08.01.2008 enough). And for God's sake don't put SP1Beta! Ie Games You MB. run it, and ruin a system -- the probability that you will have to rearrange.
I hope I understand you write? :oops:

Виктор Н

Post by Виктор Н » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:22

Thank you all, vista the business has seen soft :)

Алекс

Post by Алекс » Tue Mar 18, 2008 19:11

Hmm, recently bought ment.game. And was very surprised, when you connect, the game hangs. This is observed on Windows XP SP2.

When installed on Win2000 everything is going fine, but on the Mind the reflection of the lights wink three colors (indicated in the instructions - should be green all the time). Can someone tell me what to do??

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Mar 19, 2008 13:32

Alex
Check connections of wires to the device!Sometimes they need a power stick to!

Алекс

Post by Алекс » Fri Mar 21, 2008 14:31

And so they did. Connector GSR really went in until it stops. But USB is not, there is a gap. However, the situation has not changed. javascript:emoticon(':cry:')

Интересующийся

Post by Интересующийся » Wed Jun 03, 2009 17:00

Mac is the Mental game?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jun 04, 2009 0:09

Interested in
Yes,fit for Mac.

Интересующийся

Post by Интересующийся » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:51

Dimas wrote:Interested in
Yes,fit for Mac.
If not a secret - is there a possibility of using on multiple machines at a time (I have several Macs). I mean there TV shows etc or just the box and its existence is the protection and if it is then you can plug in any car?

Интересующийся

Post by Интересующийся » Sun Jun 07, 2009 15:04

And another one where you can download electronic manuals in Russian for minmaxing? Before buying I would like to read the instructions. Since I do not live in Tallinn and not from Russia, only on the Internet apparently. The city looked familiar asked in Estonia, it seems there is no one who trades, or at least versed in the subject.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:18

Interested in
The mental game can be installed on any quantity of computers. A brief description on each device You can find in the CATALOG. Full instructions we give ONLY when you buy the device.