Barefoot or Vice versa, the problem of relaxation

Biofeedback.
Джедай
Barefoot or Vice versa, the problem of relaxation

Post by Джедай » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:13

Relaxation I've always not been easy, but with the Mental Games problem became even more obvious.

I for all time is designed for relaxation instead of relaxation - to the best of their abilities strained, the feedback I acquired the way to do it with perfection :(

Despite the fact that no conscious efforts to increase the degree of tension I don't know, every time the indicator starts going wild almost immediately after the next reset level, and, in the end, these "steps" I have to drive yourself in tremendous stress...

I believe this mechanism is supported by such features of my character as suspiciousness and ipohondricescie. Probably plays a role, and asthenia, although it is rather a consequence of nature.

It is best when I relax do not relax :) Relaxation contribute to: watching movies, reading books, computer games, physical activity.

I have podumyval - and not to stop any attempts of conscious relaxation if it is counterproductive. On the other hand, the relaxation problem is only a special case of many similar manifestations and I would like to still win.

Advise how all the same to learn relaxation?

Аксакал

Post by Аксакал » Sun Nov 18, 2007 13:44

MM do you have?

..Sorry. You Enerplus.
Engage only with the machine. Visual stimulation will gradually rectify the situation.

Continued use of biofeedback anchors in tension. Yet do not continue to use bare.
Then you can decide how similiraty appeared anchor on bare.

Most importantly - relaxed. Then use only MM.

And don't try to control yourself. !!!!
Is not relaxation and it is not necessary, remove the glasses, do not strain with MM . Otherwise, another anchor will appear.

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Mon Nov 19, 2007 20:36

Elder

After "training" with Mind-Reflection condition is still not the best, uncontrolled tension is through the roof...
It seems that barefoot I really contraindicated, like any conscious relaxation... it's a Shame even :(

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Mon Nov 19, 2007 20:39

Andrew, can You advise how to overcome this problem?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: barefoot or Vice versa, the problem of relaxation

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 20, 2007 18:00

Джедай wrote:Relaxation I always was not easy, but with the Mental Games problem became even more obvious.

I for all time is designed for relaxation instead of relaxation - to the best of their abilities strained, the feedback I acquired the way to do it with perfection :(

Despite the fact that no conscious efforts to increase the degree of tension I don't know, every time the indicator starts going wild almost immediately after the next reset level, and, in the end, these "steps" I have to drive yourself in tremendous stress...

I believe this mechanism is supported by such features of my character as suspiciousness and ipohondricescie. Probably plays a role, and asthenia, although it is rather a consequence of nature.

It is best when I relax do not relax :) Relaxation contribute to: watching movies, reading books, computer games, physical activity.

I have podumyval - and not to stop any attempts of conscious relaxation if it is counterproductive. On the other hand, the relaxation problem is only a special case of many similar manifestations and I would like to still win.

Advise how all the same to learn relaxation?
Sorry, missed...
Judging by Your post, You have a talent for managing his body and emotions (and I'm not kidding). Can you please tell us - what technique do You use for relaxation.

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Tue Nov 20, 2007 19:33

Andrei Patrushev

Yeah... I Have no management talent, and voltage. And from this "talent" of little use...

Relaxation techniques I have tried many, but the result is always reduced to the tension instead of relaxation. Tried:

Savasana. Not "goes". Like a lie, examine the mind's eye all the muscles, but the total voltage is only exacerbated by the fact that I have to lie still and to concentrate.

If you start to follow the breath, then quickly switch to his conscious control and mislead with the normal rhythm, making it pinched or sinhronizovani with the heartbeat, which, of course, relaxation isn't really helping.

Auditory training - almost the same complexity. No gravity, no heat call not able, thoughts jump from process to anything, the stillness and concentration - strain.

Progressive relaxation. Tried alternating tension-relaxation of muscles - nothing new to add.

Asked people to raise and release a limb to raise awareness of the fact their tension. Well - realized :) Beyond that it has not moved.

Yoga-Nidra. To images of the case comes because I and the initial stage of relaxation can not pass.

Pranayama. After the breathing exercises, I hardly can stop the conscious control of the breath, and breathing clearly, I change not for the better.

About meditation and say nothing when you fail to relax your body.

Alcohol. Great relaxes. But then I'm crashing such as overcompensation that I prefer not to use it.

After diligent attempts "relaxation" I usually do not calm down, increased anxiety, narushayutsya sleep. And without my efforts, I usually don't get too relaxed.

InnerPulse helps a bit to relieve tension, but not as much as would like.

What's going on with barefoot, I have already described all the problems only intensify. Also, GSR is highly dependent on the breathing, and when I try to lower the signal, they manage to "knock down" the normal rhythm of breathing.

Could not relax in the stillness and concentration, and Vice versa - be in motion and distraction of thought and focus. But this does not seem to relax, but rather to escape from stress.

Try to learn relaxation for a long time, but no progress was made. Then I do some wrong, or doing something wrong...<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 20, 2007 19:45

And during classes bare what exactly are You doing to relax?

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Tue Nov 20, 2007 19:46

With biofeedback I did not specifically tried. Just tried to lower the display level.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 20, 2007 19:55

Джедай wrote:With biofeedback I did not specifically tried. Just tried to lower the display level.
Clear. :)
Now just sit comfortably in a chair (or lying on the couch), and imagine (without trying) that You most naturally relaxing (hot bath, for example - what You do, of course). And remember that this is a game. :)

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:40

I have roughly the same problem (although I of course as many different techniques tried) - when deliberately trying to relax, even with MM does not always work (often does not work).
I have the feeling that after buying a MM out on any level and now can't get any further, as if holding something, like something you need to learn or something to change :roll:
But on the other hand, early (before the purchase of MM) and I could not imagine that I can relax.
So maybe it's just from what began to pay more attention and notice what tense. :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:45

ШДен wrote:I Have roughly the same problem (although I of course as many different techniques tried) - when deliberately trying to relax, even with MM does not always work (often does not work).
I have the feeling that after buying a MM out on any level and now can't get any further, as if holding something, like something you need to learn or something to change :roll:
But on the other hand, early (before the purchase of MM) and I could not imagine that I can relax.
So maybe it's just from what began to pay more attention and notice what tense. :oops:
Actually this is a very common issue. Since childhood, parents told: "Think what you're doing! You need to control yourself!" etc. etc.

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:26

Hello!!!
I also had the problem with the relaxation..
Not like he could not rasslabit shoulders, neck and face, although the rest was pretty well relaxed. I many ways have tried to rasslabit these areas, but received only the opposite effect..
Recently poprobyval of sanatio with a Mind-machine during sesii smile. Ie, to create their facial expressions smile. First, it was not usual, then obviously the body gets used and appears quite more comforte condition. And I created a smiling cycleops - it can be any image with a smile, the cat's consciousness produces. Indeed it helped me. I will continue to do so.
Can somebody share their unusual way of relaxing?
Many of the problems the person connects back passivated with all muscle tension, if you fully relax, it is possible to achieve a lot!!

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:56

Влад Н. wrote:Hello!!!
I also had the problem with the relaxation..
Not like he could not rasslabit shoulders, neck and face, although the rest was pretty well relaxed.
Here, here - that the muscles of the neck and face - the problem areas :evil:
Vlad, thanks for the comment - I will try as You write - let's see what happens bi

Влад

Post by Влад » Thu Nov 22, 2007 13:25

Yoga-Nidra. To images of the case comes because I and the initial stage of relaxation can not pass.
How long practiced?

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Thu Nov 22, 2007 15:45

Vlad

Long. Tried a couple of times "rotation of consciousness" and was scored as no effect is felt.

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:59

Джедай wrote:Vlad

Long. Tried a couple of times "rotation of consciousness" and was scored as no effect is felt.
This is not enough, I got the results after 2 weeks. So you want the fastest possible method of some kind?
There are no transcranial electrostimulation or chemistry can't do IMHO.

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:40

Vlad

It is not that I do not like speed, I would be glad to any, even the very slow progress.
But, as I have already explained all the relaxation techniques cause I have the opposite reaction, which, of course, is not conducive to the continuation of the practice.
Not the fastest method - at least working to find...

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Nov 26, 2007 19:02

Guacho Mix+ (Guaho Mix+) is euphoriant, stimulant, aphrodisiac
A mixture of extracts of plants such as yohimbe, Rhodiola rosea, kratom, guarana, etc. Has a pleasant aroma and slightly sweet flavor. Different from the usual Guacho Mix the fact that for manufacturing use only not the plants themselves, and extracts thereof. Creates a sense of euphoria, vigor, tone. Due to the presence of yohimbe can be recommended as an aphrodisiac (but not more than 1.5-2 grams per reception).

You can drink dissolved in hot water or when combined with ordinary black tea or other herbal teas. You can add sugar or honey to sweeten. First effects begin in 20 minutes after drinking the tea; trademark manifest in the form of pleasant feelings of languor spreads through the body, especially the limbs. After 30 - 45 minutes, the effect is greatly enhanced. Comes euphoria, the body feels great. Disappear or lose value, pain, fatigue, increased sense of libido. In Russia all the components of the mix legal. The product is excellent, recommended dose of 2-3 grams.
Note: the Mix contains substances that stimulate cardiac activity, therefore, persons suffering from heart diseases, pregnant women and elderly people is not recommended.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 27, 2007 13:39

Vlad
And where this miracle to buy in Moscow????

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 19:07

Jedi

If there is some sort of device on an EEG. next, we can compare the patterns of their own and another person, whose good results in terms of relaxation.

And have patterns, or be modulated at, or feel, to reach that state.

Although... while I was writing - came the answer : but what about the r session ?
I tried, they are very powerful !

You can gain the skills of relaxation in these sessions.

But in General - I relax a little too much.

Tell me how do you manage strain.
And yet - what do you mean by the word tense ?
Opieki pliz.
From here we will start.

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:38

Джедай wrote: After "training" with Mind-Reflection condition is still not the best, uncontrolled tension is through the roof...
It seems that barefoot I really contraindicated, like any conscious relaxation... it's a Shame even :(
How's it going? There are some results in terms of relaxation? Time pretty much passed.

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:58

Карил wrote:How's it going? There are some results in terms of relaxation? Time pretty much passed.
"Relaxation" I will have stopped, because it was doing more harm than good.

Mind Reflection- to gather dust on the shelf (by the way - RAG too dependent on respiration, it turns out barefoot not on relaxation, but on the breath).

Mind-machine is something entirely ceased to act. In the first week of use was the relaxation, the pressure in the area of the "third eye", vivid dreams, etc. And now the buzzing, blinking, but no effect is felt...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 22, 2008 16:48

So,it is necessary to cross the threshold... 8) then you see that one appear in addition to the pressure in the area of the "third eye"... 8)

аурик

Post by аурик » Wed May 14, 2008 13:09

Dear Andrew P
Hike I have the same problem with rasslabuha , if the EX MM was 200 now in the beginning of the game below 700 does not happen ( the opposite effect?) The "ball" hanging neither there nor here . A daughter of 11 years, all levels at once. I have nevroz CELI? Have sufficient Meditative experience to Dhramsala India in Kathmandu Nepal was held Vipassana ( 10 days of sitting meditation 10 hours a day on the default special concerns and issues, focusing not tested)
MM was involved in the alpha r11 3 times daily 21 days Guide "has launched a" 7 days ( took a break from celebrating OTHERS and holidays az ), the last time d9 with mastroeni... bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 14, 2008 15:08

аурик wrote:Dear Andrew P
Hike I have the same problem with rasslabuha , if the EX MM was 200 now in the beginning of the game below 700 does not happen ( the opposite effect?) "Ball" hanging neither there nor here . A daughter of 11 years, all levels at once. I have nevroz CELI? Have sufficient Meditative experience to Dhramsala India in Kathmandu Nepal was held Vipassana ( 10 days of sitting meditation 10 hours a day on the default special concerns and issues, focusing not tested)
MM was involved in the alpha r11 3 times daily 21 days Guide "has launched a" 7 days ( took a break from celebrating OTHERS and holidays az ), the last time d9 with mastroeni... bc
Through meditation You could reach a certain physiological limit and relaxation, respectively, the resistance of the skin... So You need to increase the sensitivity of the device. If the ball is hanging, then the opposite effect is not...