Barefoot or Vice versa, the problem of relaxation

Biofeedback.
аурик

Post by аурик » Wed May 14, 2008 15:49

and............."Simon Semyonitch :oops: "

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed May 14, 2008 17:00

Джедай wrote:
Карил wrote:How's it going? There are some results in terms of relaxation? Time pretty much passed.
"Relaxation" I will have stopped, because it was doing more harm than good.

Mind Reflection- to gather dust on the shelf (by the way - RAG too dependent on respiration, it turns out barefoot not on relaxation, but on the breath).

Mind-machine is something entirely ceased to act. In the first week of use was the relaxation, the pressure in the area of the "third eye", vivid dreams, etc. And now the buzzing, blinking, but no effect is felt...
I have somewhat similar problems, but I still hope we can solve it.

Try the next series.
1. Morning and evening Novopassit - 10 ml
2. In the evening after taking a sedative from session to relax for 20-30 minutes. During which to try not to relax or to follow the thoughts, and to catch the drowsiness or even sleep. Although I'm 30 minutes to fall asleep did not have time.
3. Now to try barefoot kGy. Breath, hold, breathe evenly, calmly, but in General the breath particularly pay attention to it at all. Internal dialogue (VD) is also not particularly important. The problem is not VD, but the fact that thoughts trigger emotions. But the most important thing is not to allow emotions. That is just to sit and watch, you can just sleep, just relax and react. But even in this case, nothing could be obtained. The body itself starts to get nervous and look for danger. Working way to relax and not to react I don't know but have some ideas.

Sometimes by itself on the chart of a saw. To knock it out, I just put my left hand on the wall. After a few seconds, the graph jumps up sharply, but saw disappears. You can now follow the breath and try to be calm, emotionless. After some time (a minute, five, ten) if you are able to keep calm and steady state, it is sometimes possible to see the internal relaxation. This is a very pleasant Sunny state of acasti like a reaction to the tickling. The first time the state is very weakly manifested. Second if suddenly noticing the state of being happy all down the drain. Schedule jumps dramatically and becomes happily-nervous.

I drink novopassit about a week and got very good results.
First relaxing session again started to relax with it very well.
Secondly during exercise with barefoot, I almost fell asleep. And relaxed to such an extent that it was managed within the hour never to move and as a result spent their fifth point. :)

Thirdly accumulated as passed in life. I started much calmer. And in General became able to think with your head and not make decisions on emotions. Plus I began to feel more energetic, the fact that forces are not wasted on all sorts of meaningless experiences. And as a result I could be more attentive and energetic where it should be, and evil grannies in the bus actually zero attention. Palastampa that discusses, experiences, happy, and I do not care. No idea what a joy to be calm and not nervous, if you want it. Sometimes you can hear a phrase "I don't care", actually often are hidden emotions. And here is really "do not care". One more thing. It is hardly noticeable as Sunny, occasionally appearing during the training with barefoot during the day itself suddenly became bright and strong. Literally found a mild euphoria, just the feeling that I live.

But I want to live without sedatives, and even though it is just a collection of different herbs. So I stopped for a drink novopassit. As a result of a nervous condition returned. But somehow not completely. Mind machine ceased to provide the level of relaxation, as in the days of receiving a sedative. The results of the training with biofeedback have also become quite average. But sometimes, often in the morning I see a nice smooth graph, which did not exist before. That is a no, and the result of the training is still there.<

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 09, 2008 19:24

ШДен wrote: Here, here - that the muscles of the neck and face - the problem areas
NOT engaged with the devices, but did yoga, Aikido, meditation and some other practices at the level from Amateur to big Amateur, with a love of art. Being a hot-headed, also very strong physique, regularly undermine his spine (though with the current level of physical preparation to straighten it - it is 5-15 minutes in the morning). 20 years of living with strabismus :roll: Yes, in the eyes constantly spinning. And if it weren't for my classes I would be alive now, or at least sighted.

Some of those who helped to survive.

0) Maniacs cannot be dealt with on the systems for "sloths" because they calculated that people will NOT TAKE the regulatory burden from; I am usually right off the bat take a big, for which he received a regular "thank you" from the entire body. It's good when fatigue is gentle and passes in a mode "nothing works"; worse - when it hurts.

1) When the total stiffness of certain muscles, static exercises and smooth dynamics (tai Chi, n-R) is clearly preferable to "rocking". People build "horse-trailer" you can't take the higher (for them, i.e. for us) loads on the move, a mandatory pre-warm-up; otherwise, You will find a hot tub in the evening or the big comedown in the morning, to Your taste. However, warm-up never hurt anyone.

2) Stretching of any muscles strengthens them no less, and "drives" much less than the power load; at the same time helps to consistently identify all clenched muscles. I had a picture, and more than once: if you massage your shoulders soft to the touch, because the deltoid muscle is relaxed, but BENEATH aching biomass that is not immediately detectable under the skin and upper muscle layer. When stretching when it's revealed everything that will not let me continue, then clamped. Sometimes a curious effect when the General tone is elevated: like anything not drawn separately, but then to pull-to turn back or eyes cannot. Usually takes place in the course of employment, and in some cases I took up to weeks since the resumption of regular classes, I don't know, a feature or rule.

3) For the face and neck, there are also gymnastic facilities. These areas of the body most sharply react to emotions, because for them nature has laid the communicative function. Therefore, to massage and to train them is also necessary. Regarding the neck: it is very important to observe safety and caution in the movements, or headache on their hands, i.e. muscles. It's particularly important not to "maniace" to comply with the angles of inclination and rotation, otherwise the shifted vertebrae. I RECOMMEND (as a user of gratitude) book Helena Luby gymnastics and facial massage. The author knows his subject, its facilities are largely constructed on the basis of Chinese health systems; it describes in detail the execution of each exercise, duration of exertion and relaxation. As classes really changes the view in the mirror. If you practice regularly, 5 minutes of gymnastics even at work, even away help to improve the interface. In one of the books described 3 stages of application of a complex: development of an intense phase, reinforcement with different load and duration; the main exercises, there are additional. There are some books on gymnastics of the face for men (do not think bad, just no tips on rounding of the cheeks or to improve the elasticity and fullness of the lips). Believe me, the books are worthy of attention. Edition, alas, is limited, must be purchased wholesale.

PS Yes Seeker shall find: someone who is willing to listen to yourself, be sure to find a way to support and strengthen both health and skills. Good luck to all!<

Ангелина

Post by Ангелина » Wed Feb 04, 2009 21:17

Are you tense because during the relaxation think about relaxation. I noticed that as soon as I start to fall asleep and think"Oh, how cool I am asleep" I'm out of the state of relaxation. Ask a girl to give you a massage. And at this time do not follow his condition!