On the method of biological feedback

Biofeedback.
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Sep 28, 2006 15:32

Ментальные Игры

For millennia, people dreamed about the possibility to preserve and strengthen your health without drugs. To achieve this could only ones and only after years of hard training. Only today, thanks to advances in science (especially the Russian), who created a method of biological feedback (biofeedback), this possibility is open to all.

Method of biological feedback (biofeedback) is the person an additional, not stipulated by the nature of the information about the state of his organs and systems in an accessible and visual form. Based on this information people are able to include mechanisms of self-regulation and purposeful use of the wealth of functional possibilities of organism with the purpose of improving its functions in the norm (thereby maintaining and strengthening their health) and correction activities of the disturbed functions in the pathology.

Absolute contraindications to the use of the method of biofeedback there.

How is the biofeedback method?

Get acquainted with how you implement the method of biological feedback. For example, take the control of motor activity of man. It will be quite clear: this feature we use every minute and know very well to control the muscles we can do well. Remember what heights of perfection of motor coordination achieve outstanding athletes, ballet dancers and circus.

Build the control scheme of reducing carbon by the method of bare biceps.

Cutaneous sensor detects a bioelectrical signal, converting it into amplitude of muscle contraction.

The stronger and longer the contraction of the biceps, the greater it deviates from zero.

But the transformation of the bioelectric signal ends. He is transferred to a biofeedback machine and is converted into light (the amplitude of the light column on the screen) and audible (tone) signals.

And here is the most amazing thing: he begins to see and hear how it decreases muscle!

The feedback loop closes, but the method of BOS not yet earned. Required two mandatory conditions: instruction and motivation to perform the tasks of an instructor is barefoot.

Since it is arbitrary (conscious) control of muscles, the performance of the relevant movement exercises, the person must give clear verbal instruction. It depends on what we want to develop in the muscle. For example, the muscle is weakened after a fracture. We need to increase her activity. In this case, the statement might be: "Try to reduce the muscle so that on the screen the height of the lighting column exceeded a certain threshold. The threshold will be marked to encourage a sound signal. This means that you have correctly performed the exercise." The statement must be clear and understandable. The patient there is the Association I contract a muscle, the amplitude of the bar increases in response to this reduction, and when a certain threshold is included to encourage a beep. This is the first condition.

The second condition is as follows. Because we use a conscious exercise, people may not want to correctly perform the exercise. So, we need to create a motivation (a strong motivating reason) to the proper execution of this exercise. The higher the level of motivation, the more effective will be the training. As a trigger of motivation in practice widely used an endless variety of computer games, different ways of encouragement and verbal reinforcement, comfortable biofeedback sessions. The patient appears not only desire to perform tasks, but also confidence in the success of each session. Motivation helps a person self-actualize, to reach their potential.

Thanks to the information obtained using technical means, the patient can perform exercises in the most optimum way. Hence the high efficiency of BOS.

Application of the method of biofeedback is painless for the patient; the biofeedback instrument registers the signals of the body (the frequency of breathing cycles, heart rate, brain waves, the electrical signals from the muscles), not giving the person immediate impact.

Today, the domestic technology of biofeedback (BFB) is able to give health to every person from birth to old age.

Biofeedback method is to prepare pregnant women for childbirth, allowing the baby to be born healthy and to make a happy and healthy mother.

Biofeedback method is the breath, giving health. This is the method she discovered his secret — the secret of the harmony of breathing and heart that people were trying to unravel thousands of years. Unbelievable, but now this breath is available to each and every person with its help can protect themselves from the harmful effects of stress and psycho-emotional surge.

The possibilities of the method of biofeedback to perfection and correction of motor coordination of a person almost unlimited. Posture our children will be beautiful, they will get rid of flat feet. Even with cerebral palsy, the application of the method of biofeedback leads to a gradual recovery of motor functions.

And strengthening the pelvic floor muscles according to the method of barefoot gives just amazing results: dramatically improves the quality of sexual life in both men and women, successfully resolved urological and proctologic problems, disappear without a trace enuresis and many other sufferings of the urogenital area.

A child who has learned to see according to the method of BOS, will avoid many disorders and diseases of view.

Biofeedback method used in the management of individual rhythms of the electrical activity of the brain, reveals to us the secrets of the brain and normalizes the human psyche.

Today there is a new and effective method of treating patients with alcohol and drug abuse, based on the same biofeedback method.

Finally, the speech of preschool and school children, workers, and speech professions - teachers, speech therapists executives, managers, clergy, prepared by the method of BOSE achieves the highest quality, becomes more convincing and beautiful. Painful symptoms from the speech of the overloads will never happen.

Biofeedback method, developed on the basis of the biofeedback technology, truly has no limits, and its efficiency is similar to a miracle. Thousands of people across the country regained your health with the help of biofeedback technology, which today has become a national idea of strengthening and preservation of health of Russia.

Currently, the biofeedback method finds active application in Pediatrics and in adult therapy (incl. gerontology). Biofeedback method is universal, so areas of medicine, education and the social sphere, where it is successfully used, are very numerous. Is cardiology, pulmonology, Allergy, otolaryngology, balneology, sports medicine, rehabilitation, speech therapy, psychotherapy, neuroscience, psychiatry, psychology, addiction medicine, gastroenterology, dermatology, ophthalmology, ortopedia, orthopedics, traumatology, gynecology, andrology, surgery (pre - and postoperative periods), sexology, proctology, urology.

Исследователь

biofeedback

Post by Исследователь » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:20

I am closely associated with medical electronics, and my opinion is unacceptable, the impact of medical diagnostic equipment on the human body without BOS

след

Post by след » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:26

and generally most instrument for therapy on the market is at best not harmful on the body :evil: and if someone wants good(or bad)to influence a person, you need to work at the resonant frequencies, biofeedback is one of the criteria for impact assessment.Success :lol:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 04, 2007 18:42

Even though the term biofeedback alone, but in the case of mantellas in the case of KLINICHESKOI practices, application methods apparently differ dramatically.... or I something not understand ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 05, 2007 14:10

shmshm wrote:even Though the term biofeedback alone, but in the case of mantellas in the case of KLINICHESKOI practices, application methods apparently differ dramatically.... or I something not understand ?
No, in the clinic all the same... Only there are big expensive machines with flashing lights, and You constantly tell me what can I do if nothing happens...

гость

question

Post by гость » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:38

I would like to understand how this instrument is different
from that which is used when psychocorrective ( I. Smirnov).
And is it possible to covert a negative impact on the user ,which can manifest in long-term consequences?
With respect to the guest. Thank you for your answer.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: question

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 08, 2007 0:57

гость wrote:I would Like to understand how this instrument is different
from that which is used when psychocorrective ( I. Smirnov).
And is it possible to covert a negative impact on the user ,which can manifest in long-term consequences?
With respect to the guest. Thank you for your answer.
Huge request to all: please read what is written on the forum, and then ask questions...

I wonder how would You answer the question: "I would Like to understand how the piano differs from the TV. And is it possible to covert a negative impact on user use "Panini", which can manifest in long-term consequences?

Sincerely,
Andrei Patrushev

гость

thanks for the answer Andrei Patrushev

Post by гость » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:06

Andrew, I first asked the question ,and then I read the forum and naturally hurried to the question.
Now I understand the mechanism and hence the conclusions
I can do that myself.
With respect to the guest.