Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Екатерина К.
Question on the car.

Post by Екатерина К. » Wed May 29, 2019 21:47

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Question on the car.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed May 29, 2019 21:57

Then see what came of it. How does the series of events.
Depending on this, to adjust the order if necessary. Find their methods of operation, which are effective for you.
It is a creative process.
Instructions on how to vacuum cleaner or microwave is not.
All cases, goals , people are different. You can only talk about recommendations for the proper goal setting.

Екатерина К.

Question on the car.

Post by Екатерина К. » Wed May 29, 2019 22:14

Thank you very much. I searched for information at least about what time can you (if possible at all) to remove the fingers from the plate and how much time you need to uh... say to keep the car running.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Question on the car.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu May 30, 2019 10:54

Fingers on the plate are at the time of goal setting when you twist the knob and find the position in which they leave. Then, you get them with the plates clean and go about your business. Radionic stays on to work on your goal.
Keep working it constantly, as there are always goals that we would like to achieve, the processes requiring optimization and harmonization.

мэн

Question on the car.

Post by мэн » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:05

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:54
Then, you get them with the plates clean and go about your business. Radionic stays on to work on your goal.
Keep working it constantly
I have the feeling that over time the intensity of the impact is reduced, as if a vessel filled with, and for the purpose and the object can be easily folded up in a box, because further uderzenie machine field has no meaning. To keep on something for more than a day, from my point of view, it is useless, although I found a good description of the process, where considered prolonged and intermittent work, but also do not understand what is best.

In General, it surprises me how little of online information about these machines. I somehow got used to the fact that the computer is clean from upgrade to upgrade: modern technology loves mucky and dust is not afraid. And somehow launched the dirty radionic - stuffed so that now the cleaners are on the desktop next to the car.