RAD 5 discussion

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: RAD 5 discussion

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 17, 2017 17:50

Руслан СПб wrote:judging by the response of the author of the first communication tasks associated with finances, success, spiritual growth is realized in 10 out of 10.
Consider that a great result!
I'm not arguing with the results of this author, everyone has the right to decide for itself what to use ... and what to get)) . Why, what , and how put :? well ask the author himself . Maybe clarify.
For example, subject to charge something or water put on the plate what you want to apply to" donut". And bagel for example ,water, it takes the structure, filed the information . But the question that moved from the FSC to the bagel , which also KFS )))? and lots of things ...not clear it. But..once people said that works , it makes no sense to argue . He knows better. :?

Руслан СПб

Post by Руслан СПб » Thu May 18, 2017 9:40

Considering the discussion in this thread has decided to adjust the sequence of actions. I hope LILY-P comments:

the Preparatory stage:
Define task, select the task under CFS and symbols (symbols can be take from manifestacin program).

1) KFS is placed on plasaku Target (polyuvannya metal plate)
them inside of a donut (photo Alex-MCAU these two CFS: one is upright and the other lies horizontally in the center and on it lay a piece of paper with hair)
2) Inside the "donut" put the characters and one part transfer pair.
3) Striven shift paddles frequency for each of the five generators. For tuning frequencies, it is possible to use either the touchpad (set up on feelings), or plate (in the device description and on the forum), or with the help of manifestacin program
4) the Second part of the transfer couple carry with them and enjoy life

It turns out that the platform Trend (polyuvannya metal plate) do not put?

РВН

Post by РВН » Thu May 18, 2017 12:16

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:RVN Strangely, even video instructions are on the forum. And you have failed to work with the device. What device do you have? The older version is convenient to use, so there is a frequency counter or in the modern version of the monitor, which does not need a frequency meter and just see what kind of frequency ...
RAD tool 5 from 2012. I say that I watched everything associated with the device, including video instructions, and everything did as it is written, and the result is - 0.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 18, 2017 16:14

Руслан СПб wrote:it Turns out that the platform Trend (polyuvannya metal plate) do not put?
Four points are correct. If You want to put on target CFS-your right)).
"On the device two sites,the first goal,it put photos or hair of a person,it will be transmitted Orgon.The second trend,what stremishsya.There you have to put the symbol that is associated with the trend." Hence, to put or not, You decide too.KFS you can put there.

Руслан СПб

Post by Руслан СПб » Fri May 19, 2017 2:46

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Four points are correct. If You want to put on target CFS-your right)).
"On the device two sites,the first goal,it put photos or hair of a person,it will be transmitted Orgon.The second trend,what stremishsya.There you have to put the symbol that is associated with the trend." Hence, to put or not, You decide too.KFS you can put there.
It turns out that CFS is advisable to not put on TREND and on TARGET. Because CFS is acquired for a specific purpose. On top of KFS, you can put a symbol from manifestacin program (instead of place them inside the donut). The inside of the bagel is better to put one part of a transfer pair, and the second to carry.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun May 21, 2017 12:59

РВН wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:RVN Strangely, even video instructions are on the forum. And you have failed to work with the device. What device do you have? The older version is convenient to use, so there is a frequency counter or in the modern version of the monitor, which does not need a frequency meter and just see what kind of frequency ...
RAD tool 5 from 2012. I say that I watched everything associated with the device, including video instructions, and everything did as it is written, and the result is - 0.
Yes I do not understand what praise these non-working American Radionics. Glad it's only a special order under the person of any serial can not be considered. To praise them only those who sell them and makes a profit from the sale.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon May 22, 2017 13:13

РВН wrote:RAD Tool 5 from 2012. I say that I watched everything associated with the device, including video instructions, and everything did as it is written, and the result is - 0.
these things do not work empirically way.
Артем север wrote:Yes I do not understand what praise these non-working American Radionics
yeah, no, the thing is working, but ..... requires an approach and dorogovato, of course.
looks like the encryption Enigma machine in our computerserver century :) .
At Welz is manifestacin the program, it seemed like an interesting thing, but that didn't go well in people.
On the other hand, those who are working with instruments - units, especially in rush.
By the way radionew a lot of software in the grid. He was, incidentally, also can be used with Sescoi. IMHO it should be more simple and at the same time, a more efficient option than the original happy, but that's all IMHO.

here is the software, what about Besh I:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=radionic+software&t=h&ia=web

hachu Taku toy:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=enigma+machin ... ages&iax=1

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue May 30, 2017 1:30

Шалтай Балтай wrote:these things do not work empirically way.
Why do such judgments?
I work with RAD-th in General like working with Reiki. He's just less reliable, it is very delicate to stress. :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 30, 2017 10:52

Good zdraveska, Lancelot

How's Your uncle with pictures of the structure of the rings are doing? He never came back with pictures? The theme of frozen?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed May 31, 2017 0:47

Uncle alive and well. And where he was supposed to come back? As far as I know its this month banned on several sites for the article according to karmic medicine. I asked him to throw the article up here, but he resists. 8)
Why, though, do You think that empirical work with RAD-om is not quite correct?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed May 31, 2017 12:44

Good zdraveska, Lancelot
Ланцелот wrote:the empirical work with RAD-om is not quite correct
My vision is to ensure that those instructions that are given to radiv similar intsruction vehicle.
  • Insert ignition key
  • Turn off, the starter will start the engine
  • Use the gear lever to prikluchenia gear
  • etc.
But! Data of instruction will NOT lead You to Your goal. It's Your job. You should know precisely how and where you eat.

With Radom - about the same. To enable, put thought forms - is not difficult. But to set up Glad, to feel, to work with the stick pad to find the position of the handles, that's where the main work. This feeling, it's purely individually. If I, for example, found the position of the handles to suit your needs, then You these numbers mean nothing. You need to find its position.
Thus an empirical approach is not working.

In the preparation of the project JS2, I knew it. So Spska made on the platform, this platform is just designed for settings on the target, purpose as well as, linking with the trend. You can do different layouts, thought forms, links, crystals, amulets. Each layout is unique for the operator. This is the game. The game is like life - a set of sensations, perezhivaniy. Platform Spsce and is designed to emulate/simulate this space. Layout - the creative process of the operator. Manifestation Of Intentions. Next - result.

Hope answered

Руслан СПб

Post by Руслан СПб » Wed May 31, 2017 13:21

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Good zdraveska,

In preparing the draft SP2
Tell me, what is the project SP2? Read the forum thread found nothing...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed May 31, 2017 13:32

Ruslan SPb

section:
viewforum.php?f=61
branch:
viewtopic.php?t=6401

all
Take this opportunity, because I intensively use active devices, then again, for anyone who uses any activated device, including LM:
important - rest!
if you raise the arm up and hold, it will not be super-powerful, it will wither. Just get it. No sense to rape the universe, it's more of a game. :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed May 31, 2017 14:08

Lyric off:

I understand what your trouble: you are too serious. An intelligent face is not a sign of intelligence, gentlemen. All stupidity on earth are done with this expression. Smile, gentlemen. Smile!
(C) That Munchhausen

it's not about someone personally. It's all about :)
Everyone is the Creator of your life. It's just a choice, an Intention.

Руслан СПб

Post by Руслан СПб » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:56

Руслан СПб wrote:considering the discussion in this thread has decided to adjust the sequence of actions. I hope LILY-P comments:
3) Striven shift paddles frequency for each of the five generators. For tuning frequencies, it is possible to use either the touchpad (set up on feelings), or plate (in the device description and on the forum), or with the help of manifestacin program
Bought Manifestation Program in order to better customize a bundle of target-Trend. In the corresponding window inserted pictures, chose the sound, in the framework of the entered text, but I can not understand what the numbers mean over each window and what they need. At first I thought that the parameters of frequencies that need to be put on the RAD 5 with flap switches. Press the button and they change as if at random.
Prompt: it turns out the settings of the Radionics frequency can be set only on feelings and on the table? Program in this plan does not help?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Jun 03, 2017 18:34

Ruslan SPb
Руслан СПб wrote:but I can not understand what the numbers mean over each window and what they need
Руслан СПб wrote:Press the button and they change as if at random.
they change it at random and no relation to the frequencies do not have
these figures are unique "blue print"/cast Your setup. Need it, you need to change the feelings
Thus, even with the same trends, target, each session is a unique
about what I wrote above
we can say that these figures ask Your way to/with the trend
this Path is unique for each operator
hope I helped
Руслан СПб wrote:it turns out the settings of the Radionics frequency can be set only on feelings and on the table?
depends on glad
in the 5th frequency there must be included (from memory)

Руслан СПб

Post by Руслан СПб » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:06

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Ruslan SPb
Руслан СПб wrote:it turns out the settings of the Radionics frequency can be set only on feelings and on the table?
depends on glad
Thanks for the clarification. The manual that came with the device information is rather scarce. The benefit of this forum allows you to understand what and how it is better to use... Yesterday at work I left the RAD5. Today, suddenly threw the money to my card, which I did not expect... a Coincidence?!

Tomorrow I plan to run Manifestation Program together with the RAD5. With the program figured out, but still have questions on the joint use Manifestation Program and RAD5:

1) the program put a tick Use Sound. Pressing the Go button starts to play the corresponding sounds. As I understand the audio output of the computer (running software) can be connected to one of the audio inputs RAD5. Audio inputs two: one "trend" (left of the label Audio input), another "trend environment" (the right of the label Audio input). On the audio entrance is a three position switch (center position off).
It is not clear how to manage them. What to ask when the switch is pressed up or down?
Experiments have shown, when the position of the three-position switch "up" to the frequency setting can be made manually by using the flap switch on the device the position of "trend" or "trend environment" respectively. When the position of the three position switch is "down", you can connect external sound sources. For example, I want to make so: to audio input "trend" (left of the label Audio input) insert the audio Jack from your computer with advanced Manifestation Program, and the audio input "trend environment" (the right of the label Audio input) to connect the player to say affirmations under its task.

2) the question Arises (which is never lit): the Manifestation Program, I filled out all the boxes necessary symbols and photos. Put laminated paper "the link" from the envelope on the metal plate Trend. Does it make sense to put on the Target site (e.g. hair) and Trend (a piece of paper with desire)? Can the goals set in the program and put on a polished plate be different?

3) it is Also unclear in the case of a joint work RAD5 and MP, do I need to configure other generators:
(1) Basic Action
(4) Main Target
(5) Alternate Target
Like the program is all set and so.

4) In the window of the frequency meter displays the frequency of operation of the device for Chi generator Basic Action. How to make so that it was possible to see the frequency for the other Chi generators (for each separately?)<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jun 05, 2017 13:15

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Ruslan SPb wrote(a):
it turns out the settings of the Radionics frequency can be set only on feelings and on the table?

depends on glad
In the new even better made, and there's now a built-in frequency indicator . Just seen the tuning frequency.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jun 05, 2017 14:13

Ruslan SPb You can submit audio via Radionics , its frequency can go, or even session with MM.
About the power button of each of the generators; the top-included generators, secondary position-audio, lower off-position.The middle position when audio is input to Radionics with third-party devices.
2 and 3 , for the best bunch of and attunement , the desire to write(or sketch abstract drawing-matter, it is important that you think what you want). Adjust the other generators will enhance your intentions. Can never bother with names under each generator. Easier to make one Your Goal is to set up several generators at once, to enhance the effect. On the main to set the frequency corresponding to Your target and 4 other oscillator to "beat" other accompanying frequencies.
4.See the instructions carefully)). Step by step I will explain. 1.Include the device itself. 2.Turn the first generator, the control knob must be in the rightmost position.Light up the diode of the generator, showing the incorporation thereof, then set the frequency (thus the blinking of diodes may be increased or reduced , depending on the settings).Set up.
3.Next, switch the knob to the second position(ie the first was in the extreme right position until it stops), then the generator is switched on and the second all in the same pattern as the first. And so on for each oscillator-switched controller(i.e., switched on the generator set)and then include the button of the generator. So every configurable. You can not see the other custom frequencies because you haven't switched regulator. So , if You haven't switched the regulator for each generator , the actually setting is not possible.

Руслан СПб

Post by Руслан СПб » Sun Jun 11, 2017 18:27

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Ruslan SPb You can submit audio via Radionics , its frequency can go, or even session with MM.
About the power button of each of the generators; the top-included generators, secondary position-audio, lower off-position.The middle position when audio is input to Radionics with third-party devices.
On my RAD 5 average off - position. The lower connection of audio input (Trend and Trend Env.)

Thank you Lily-P for the clarification!
That would have Karl Welz made a collection of templates with the appropriate character under different situation...it does!
Can someone tell me the sensible course is to explain the purpose of symbols and pictures?! That's about the planet's a lot of information, and about other characters almost nothing...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jun 13, 2017 14:33

Руслан СПб wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Ruslan SPb You can submit audio via Radionics , its frequency can go, or even session with MM.
On my RAD 5 average off - position. The lower connection of audio input (Trend and Trend Env.)

Thank you Lily-P for the clarification!
That would have Karl Welz made a collection of templates with the appropriate character under different situation...it does!
Can someone tell me the sensible course is to explain the purpose of symbols and pictures?! That's about the planet's a lot of information, and about other characters almost nothing...
1.Exactly , down audio secondary is off. up -generators -on).)
2.There are cards Abramelin Carl. Also there is the program Manifestacin, Astrodynamicist the program(ROM with a template).About the symbols he used for templates ,it's only Carl can explain. Generally there all over the place , and astrologicheskie and Magicheskie characters and stuff. Can your fractals to come up with or whose signs, symbols to use.

Руслан СПб

Post by Руслан СПб » Sun Jun 18, 2017 16:39

RAD5 has 2 weeks without any disconnections. Today I found that no longer reproduces the frequencies coming from the audio in "Trend". Switched the player to the audio in "Trend Env." everything works fine. On or off a device from pens settings everything is fine "Trend" works, but the audio seems to be broken. I faced someone with this problem? How to repair?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 22, 2017 19:16

Руслан СПб wrote:.... but the audio seems to be broken. I faced someone with this problem? How to repair?
And what exactly is broken ? how is this shown?

Руслан СПб

Post by Руслан СПб » Thu Jun 22, 2017 19:22

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Руслан СПб wrote:.... but the audio seems to be broken. I faced someone with this problem? How to repair?
And what exactly is broken ? how is this shown?
No flashing led on the bagel and no frequency is displayed when the Trend switch in the lower position with the included player.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 22, 2017 19:28

Руслан СПб wrote:No flashing led on the bagel and no frequency is displayed when the Trend switch in the lower position with the included player.
And will not be displayed if you have enabled audio .And frequency show does not have to. You're not frequency tuned , and filed audio