What device to take? advise

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Просперэ
What device to take? advise

Post by Просперэ » Mon May 04, 2015 1:41

Good afternoon. Rassmatrival to buy RAD 2400, the RAD 5 and Performer. Want to hear the views of users of the RAD 2400 and Performer or have the effect of them? In the subject feedback on radionica unambiguously positive comments about the effectiveness of the RAD 5. About RAD 2400 and Performer particularly active of positive reviews no. If you have to spend money, wisely. but it is advisable to spend less.
Experienced users, help Council what to take?

Варахаил

Re: What device to take? advise

Post by Варахаил » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:11

I have a RAD-5. Working around the clock since last year. Bought for business, so 95% of the programs put to the business, increase the flow of money, or the execution of any specific local business objectives. The effect is clear. For example in the direction of the trade, by the end of June, the profit will reach the level of last year (and this despite the crisis, exchange rates, and a certain stagnation customers-builders). I can't say that it is 100% merit Radionics as we have another commercial stabilizer version "H", and as much as 3 PCs СК1М, 2 of them with RF consoles.

Викис

Post by Викис » Thu Jun 18, 2015 0:57

Warfail, and how much on average you spend time on the solution of the "ordinary" difficulties?

Богиня

Post by Богиня » Sat Jul 25, 2015 23:37

Ya toje prisodinyaus Varhailu k,u menya toje prosba pojaluysta expensive forumchane posovetuyte kakoy radionik kupit :RAD 5 OR 2400??? Is kotorogo bolshe ili rezultat effect.Spasibo zaranee.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jul 25, 2015 23:42

Powerful RAD tool 5.

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Wed Sep 02, 2015 23:33

Просперэ wrote: Performer or have the effect of them? In
I have a Performer about a year. The problem is posed mainly by businesses, large real estate sales. Helps :D
Include only cycles. 3 of 4 major transactions occurred at the beginning of the 2nd cycle.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Wed Sep 14, 2016 23:36

RAD5 is more powerful,of course. But also more expensive. After studying ALL available information, the conclusion that the PRINCIPLE is essentially unchanged, and this implies the validity of the use of ANY of Radionics to obtain the effect. Not forgetting about the main thing: the effect depends on the instrument in the second place, and first ARTIST, which for this device sits. I , as a physician, confirm the observations of different operators physiotherapeutic devices in classical medicine. Not to mention the EHF-therapy...
But!Want a quality and comfortable work why attention prityagivayut cool branded devices. And because they're expensive,and there is a choice, you wish to buy the cheaper one. In this connection, I stopped the attention,the print indeed, on the RAD 2000 - the base model, with slight differences from the 1000 in the form of "damper noise", and regulators a bit more... I would Like to hear someone's opinion...